Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2015, 09:57 AM   #46
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+100%
Recognize
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:02 AM   #47
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Her Fiercness is awesome!! Keep on
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:04 AM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivestorm View Post
Oh but they do exist and theres a new website coming soon for ladies who are sick of the review system and forums.
This should be good! Please, go on!

Is it going to be a place where hookers can beg for handouts from tricks all day long, without actually having to suck a single dick for it? Like a hooker version of GoFundMe? That'd be awesome...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:47 AM   #49
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivestorm View Post
Thank you Lena and I hope the same for you and whomever you hold special this holiday. Much love and respect to you.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:31 AM   #50
seductivestorm
Atlanta's Beautiful BBW

User ID: 279557
My Bio Page
Talking

No its actually going to be a new and fair review site. And a site that does NOT ALLOW lies,harrassment etc on or about providers. Its going to be a truly safe zone and female driven site. And yes from what I know of it and its Creator they have my FULL support and I cannot wait for ladies to have somewhere thats actually fair and just to sexworkers.

And again. I find your little attempts and condescending comments to be truly comical at best. I am sure you and some others with your way or thinking are used to being able to talk to providers that way and them running and cowering or kissing your ass or even remotely caring.

I assure you wholeheartedly I'm not one of them. There are truly zero fucks given here from me in regard to your opinion or commentary on me and my tactic to find my family assistance.

lmao. Now again have a great day!
seductivestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:36 AM   #51
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Perhaps you'd not be struggling so much if you spent more time marketing yourself and less time begging and simultaneously trying to shut down other review sites like TER and usasexguide? Just a thought...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 11:45 AM   #52
seductivestorm
Atlanta's Beautiful BBW

My Bio Page

[QUOTE=SpiceItUp;1057601773]Perhaps you'd not be struggling so much if you spent more time marketing yourself and less time begging and simultaneously trying to shut down other review sites like TER and usasexguide? Just a thought...[quote]

You should google me dear.. or even look on Google by my number 4042853476 I assure you Im well marketed.. and well promoted. My turning down of BS clients, ill behaved clients, clients who wont screen and those who I feel are not a good match for me. Theres a saying "all money isnt good money",, is why Im not rolling in money hand over fist..

Perhaps the gents who behave badly on sites should be more respectful of providers and then there wouldnt be others trying to shut the bully sites down.

Perhaps that should happen.

lol so if that was an attempt to "shame" me .. it wont work!!! lmao. I am shameless, pride and other things of that nature do not come into play when it regards my household. Ill do anything safe, within reason to get my goal completed so long as I still like myself at the end of the day.

What I wont do is kiss ass or allow disrespect from anyone to make some money or allow myself to be mistreated to make some money.

So thats that.. hope youre clear now!! And wow yall really gotta see that this back and forth banter.. and trying to insult me..lmao is failing miserably. :mf_laughboun ce3:
Old 12-22-2015, 11:58 AM   #53
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm on a lot of review sites and I haven't once been bullied. The Internet is full of people that will not agree with you. It's the beauty of it all
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 12:19 PM   #54
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

[QUOTE=seductivestorm;105760180 7][QUOTE=SpiceItUp;1057601773]Perhaps you'd not be struggling so much if you spent more time marketing yourself and less time begging and simultaneously trying to shut down other review sites like TER and usasexguide? Just a thought...
Quote:

You should google me dear.. or even look on Google by my number 4042853476 I assure you Im well marketed.. and well promoted. My turning down of BS clients, ill behaved clients, clients who wont screen and those who I feel are not a good match for me. Theres a saying "all money isnt good money",, is why Im not rolling in money hand over fist..

Perhaps the gents who behave badly on sites should be more respectful of providers and then there wouldnt be others trying to shut the bully sites down.

Perhaps that should happen.

lol so if that was an attempt to "shame" me .. it wont work!!! lmao. I am shameless, pride and other things of that nature do not come into play when it regards my household. Ill do anything safe, within reason to get my goal completed so long as I still like myself at the end of the day.

What I wont do is kiss ass or allow disrespect from anyone to make some money or allow myself to be mistreated to make some money.

So thats that.. hope youre clear now!! And wow yall really gotta see that this back and forth banter.. and trying to insult me..lmao is failing miserably. :mf_laughboun ce3:
I see. So anyone that criticizes you in any way is now "shaming" you or "insulting" you. Got it.

You paint with a pretty broad brush, are you sure you're not throwing away 'good' money there along with the 'bad'?

Do you not find irony in the fact that you're actively campaigning to shut review sites down while simultaneously begging for money on one?
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 12:26 PM   #55
seductivestorm
Atlanta's Beautiful BBW

My Bio Page

I find that I am reaching out to those who want to help. And expecting those who do NOT want to help to be mature enough to do what I do when I read something I dont agree with. "SKIP AND IGNORE IT". Its simple I dont comment or try to belittle things I read online because thats that person who posted its truth etc and they are entitled to it. If Im not interested I pass it by.
More people should try doing that. I requested I didnt grovel dear. BUT FOR MY FAMILY ILL POST IT ON THE WALLS OF HELL IF I NEED TO.. serious shit!.

And to Danielle. I personally have never felt "bullied" because I am strong and when Im pushed I will always push back. But there are countless other providers who do feel bullied because they have been brainwashed to think that the clients have all the control and that if they stand up for themselves theres retaliation. There are other providers who have been run off Ter etc by other providers who have bullied the shit out of them. Again not me because I dont take shit from anyone never have never will. But I stand in support of those women and I commend them for wanting to create something and somewhere different where they can and will be heard..
Old 12-22-2015, 04:01 PM   #56
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The last Christmas Fundraiser I didn't contribute to acted much more kindly towards the forum posters, and potential donors. It was Happiness and Good Cheer all around.

At least whilst the ringing of the bell commenced.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:20 PM   #57
seductivestorm
Atlanta's Beautiful BBW

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
The last Christmas Fundraiser I didn't contribute to acted much more kindly towards the forum posters, and potential donors. It was Happiness and Good Cheer all around.

At least whilst the ringing of the bell commenced.
Hello. I wasnt going to sit here and be attacked. The gents in question began attacking me first if you go back and read the thread. At which point I spoke my mind. Respect is earned not just freely given. I would have been kind to them had they not have attacked me.
Old 12-22-2015, 04:53 PM   #58
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default here is a thought

May be it would help if you followed Abe Lincoln's advice:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 05:01 PM   #59
seductivestorm
Atlanta's Beautiful BBW

My Bio Page

LOL to have strength , speak your mind and stand your ground is not being a fool. Its having the ability to speak up for yourself. I will not silently take peoples crap.. ever. To be passive is not who I am. I am me!
Old 12-22-2015, 05:03 PM   #60
seductivestorm
Atlanta's Beautiful BBW

My Bio Page

As you can see. I remain firm in my resolve. So continuing to try to get me to conform or be the quiet gal will never work. Thanks btw to those who helped. I appreciate it and so do the kids.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women