Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2010, 09:33 PM   #46
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The NCNS for traveling providers being linked to Austin Providers was discussed on more than one occasion on ASPD.... A couple of the Houston girls brought it up...... I'm sure a little research and you can dig it back up...... Some of it came to a head after a ladies last trip to a Social here a little over a year ago....

There are always rumors... always back channel talk..... The latest talk is of exactly that.... A group of ladies that have banded together to only provide references to each other while undermining anyone's business that does not join their little group...... That's just the surface of the rumors surrounding them... add manipulation, control coercion and threats of reprisals should someone want out......

Seems to me like some of the ladies found themselves a new PIMP that just seems to be a female this time.....

There are always cliques.....

But it does seem to occur here a bit more........ I spoke to a San Antonio lady that is fed up with having her time wasted here in Austin...... She has no problems making ends meet on trips to Houston and Dallas but coming here is just not worth the effort lately.....

Deny it all you want... There is no way your not away of it if you are a regular female poster in the Austin area.....

I discount anything I here once, twice sometimes even a third time..... but when it comes from multiple people, both male and female......

I start to give it a little weight......

The names are known and shared and many of the guys will have nothing to do with any in the group as well as make sure they share the information with any guys inquiring to make sure others are aware.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #47
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

do i have proof? nope but who said i was the said hobbyist
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #48
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I didn't!
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:53 PM   #49
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation I FUCKING LOVE YOU NOW! FREE BBBJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The NCNS for traveling providers being linked to Austin Providers was discussed on more than one occasion on ASPD.... A couple of the Houston girls brought it up...... I'm sure a little research and you can dig it back up...... Some of it came to a head after a ladies last trip to a Social here a little over a year ago....

There are always rumors... always back channel talk..... The latest talk is of exactly that.... A group of ladies that have banded together to only provide references to each other while undermining anyone's business that does not join their little group...... That's just the surface of the rumors surrounding them... add manipulation, control coercion and threats of reprisals should someone want out......

Seems to me like some of the ladies found themselves a new PIMP that just seems to be a female this time.....

There are always cliques.....

But it does seem to occur here a bit more........ I spoke to a San Antonio lady that is fed up with having her time wasted here in Austin...... She has no problems making ends meet on trips to Houston and Dallas but coming here is just not worth the effort lately.....

Deny it all you want... There is no way your not away of it if you are a regular female poster in the Austin area.....

I discount anything I here once, twice sometimes even a third time..... but when it comes from multiple people, both male and female......

I start to give it a little weight......

The names are known and shared and many of the guys will have nothing to do with any in the group as well as make sure they share the information with any guys inquiring to make sure others are aware.....
HELL FUCKING YES!!!! I've literally had to stay off the boards to keep myself from being the one to stand up & say "there's something rotten in Austin" and it's contaminating our community. Platinum pussy syndrome? The ABSOLUTE root of all EVIL is GREED. You analyze any being considered to be evil and the root is a neverending thirst - a greed - for more than their share of POWER or MONEY or FAME or wtf-ever they need to feel satiated. *I choose sex. I have one hell of a greedy pussy!*

I've been on this trail for a year now. My intuition may fail me on occasions when I choose to help someone who down the line takes me for granted or fucks me over, but when it comes to our community, I'm on top of it! Sometimes I may appear to be a sentimental sot, but you can't deny my integrity, devotion or genuine love of the hobby and of those with whom I share my experiences. I've been a workaholic all my life so the environment I work within is one of the integral components affecting my success. When there's a disturbance in the force *stay w/ me Yoda* I feel it. There's been an insidious plague I can trace to TWO malicious wenchitistical hobag pimpettes who use their charisma, education, and controlling natures inappropriately to win over the naive or easily "whooped" WK's needed to jump in & cover their stinky asses when someone calls them out. *Is that considered name-calling?* (Probably... OS)

How does that affect me? I have a repeat client rate of at least 70% because I am GENUINE. You want to know something about me? I'm an open-book. Clients can become friends if you maintain proper boundaries in your relationship.

***Perceptions and expectations will make or break ANY relationship.***

My clients cum *not HOT WHITE CUM* friends let me know when someone is bad-mouthing me or spreading rumors. Rumors are lies. Gossip can be either until proof is obtained. Hobbyists are some gossipy mutha fuckas. mmmhmmm We've all been given TMI on occasion and on occasion been guilty of doing the same. I'm no exception as I've humbled myself to another provider who has had her ups & downs in the hobby, but has always maintained a bevy of followers. This used to irk the hell out of me when I'd hear some of the "horror" stories, but the fact of the matter is, she's humbled herself on many occasions. Why? Because she's REAL. I can respect that.

Passing on info that you feel may prevent a bad experience for a valued client is simply good business - especially if they specify certain qualities they find unacceptable. If you include a disclaimer, for example "I've heard that ____ is great at giving ____ and maintains her professional demeanor when working BUT has been known to participate in (something we don't discuss), that's at least an attempt to be fair. However, attributing behaviours or qualities to a person in an attempt to maliciously undermine their character & reputation to further your own agenda is obviously "playing" dirty pool. "I don't accept references from ____ because she NEVER responds OR she does ___ OR uses ___. It's great when one of your clients contacts you to let you know you're being slammed for something that's not true. But who knows who's telling the truth, eh? This is when I employ the old "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" mantra. How many reports of "crazy bitch" are you hearing about that person? Are they coming from reputable sources? You know the drill. Pay attention to both sides of the equation. There may be some truth to the story and some facts may be skewed or have embellishments that distort how they are perceived. Manipulation is most effective when doled out in small doses. Insidious...

"Don't hate the playa. Hate the game", says a rather cocky wench to me. Well, what if I'm not PLAYING any fucking GAME? I don't consider my LIFE to be a GAME. It's a journey... a learning experience... an adventure! I want to live, laugh and love and spread good vibrations along the way. Take your negative, manipulative BS elsewhere so the rest of us can enjoy ourselves. You wanna be a pimp? Start your own damn board & take your progeny with you. Good riddance! That's what I'd like to say. When it comes down to it, some of the community actually LIKE playas. *blehhhh* Why do you think I don't care for topless clubs? Because I don't like hustlers. FAKE, GREEDY, CONNIVING HUSTLERS.

**Yes, I know that sounds judgemental. I'm TRYING to play Devil's advocate at least in "tone" here. Textual communications have limits ya' see.**

Not ALL those tiny little strippers are conniving liars seeking to empty your coffers into their bank accounts - but there's a bunch of them. Hell, there's even some sweet-talkin' needy greedy ladies here in hobbyland.

*GASP* Say it isn't so!!!! (How many of you guys are still waiting to collect on some prepaid session you thought sounded like a good idea?)

Yeah... Kat's on a roll here... Tangent gone wild after experiencing a surge of *HOT WHITE* energy that BURST into uncontrollable expression of elation over Whispers observations *CUM* exposure of activities affecting my adopted familia. Suppressing feelings has been proven to impact mental health and cause uncontrollable outbursts, haven't ya' heard?

I sincerely hope those of you who KNOW me *not the ones who just fuck me & leave* but the ones who REALLY share thoughts and ideas and are aware that I am a cognitive being will assure the rest of the populus that I am truly sane but have tendencies to let my passions override reason on occasion. *ahem*

To the Trollettes... Your blind willingness to follow those who wrap themselves in shiny clothing and issue commands disguised as "guidance" to insure you the success to which you are "entitled" is in actuality nothing but a cop out for not being true to your own values and sense of business ethics. We have to find our own formula for success based on individual qualities, skills, personality, and manner in which we interact with our prospective and eventually loyal clientele.

"How do you attract and keep repeat clients?" By being REAL, expressing your true interests and setting expectations clearly. You can focus your energies on appealing to the rich and affluent, but if there's no common thread it will be short-lived. Whispers doesn't care as long as you're professional and fuck the living hell out of him, I'll bet. LOL At least he's being HONEST.

A very wise man who mentored me at the beginning of this journey told me that as long as you're GENUINE, you will have LONGEVITY in this business. I believe him because no matter how much I let myself worry, I ALWAYS manage. There are many straight-shooters here - provider & hobbyist alike - despite the low-hanging limbs obscuring their presence. Don't raze the forest in an effort to head off the oak wilt. You need STURDY, WISENED rootstock for future saplings. *Yeah, what ChrisS said in Economics 101 a few posts back* I'm one of those frilly writers who gets long-winded on the details like Dean R. Koontz. *Love ya', Man*

If you don't get my point, read my ad that I wrote hours ago & hadn't posted cuz I thought I should catch up on the forums to guage the climate first. HA! That's TFF now that I think about it cuz I hadn't read this thread before an hour or so ago. That's how long I've been TYPING this ridiculously LONG post. *WHEW* I feel 10 yrs younger & 20 lbs lighter! Everyone should purge themselves like this on occasion *preferably using a Word doc on your personal system & not presented to the community like I am doing* SPANK MYSELF!

Whispers, I've seen your "mug" before & frankly thought you were probably a mafioso type. Just an opinion. I think it was the intensity of your gaze. I have a sneaking suspicion you may have known my mother as a matter of fact. Intuition? Possibly. We'll have to chat sometime if you think you can tolerate my silliness.

I may have expressed some of my views before completing analysis and will clarify as needed when I start getting slam-dunked by pissed off members. There's really only a handful of people here I would tell to kiss my ass because I believe them to be part of the problem. For the most part, I have an unconditional love for humanity regardless of individual failings. I'm certainly not perfect. I ramble! LOL Diversity must walk hand in hand with tolerance to work. See?

My soapbox collapsed... leaving me to stumble awkwardly away from the mic stand... and leaving it to the next brave soul willing to speak out.

I fuckin' love you!

P.S. I don't belong to any cliques. Those are for judgemental snobs who think they are entitled to more than their share of the spoils. I'd rather spoil those who enlist me to do so. XOXOXO
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:35 AM   #50
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Holy hell! That was even better than Down41's rant the other day!

I just wanna say I love Kat. We have never seen each other BCD, but she is my hero.

Kat will you marry me?
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #51
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Sigh. I, too, love Kat. After knowing her for a handful of years, I can honestly say that I trust her and value her insight more than anyone else's on the boards. It's a big claim and I know my opinion doesn't matter much these days, but I'm stickin' to it.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #52
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

way to go Kat! much respect for someone who tells shit like it is! I have learned alot from this hobby the past year and a half. sometimes i wish i hadn't. I have stated many, many, times that this biz is a competition. people are competing to put food on the table and make the most money. the "popularity" of most providers will only last for so long before the "next big thing" makes their mark. that battle will bring out the worst in most.

i am street with education. i don't fall for game. that is why the bullshit does not stick with me. I will not be taken for a ride by anyone. i dont pay in advance for anything and won't be told who I can see. I was sincerely going to stop this hobby for a good while because i have been soured by the BS going on and seeing some pussy whipped men act the way they do. i recently saw a provider who is not part of the BS and she refreshed me on the hobbby without even knowing it.

anyway, im done.... time to get ready for work.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:34 AM   #53
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I'm with you as well Whispers ( and Kat); and the names and details are finally starting to emerge, no manipulative group can expect to stay on top forever. I feel sorry for ( some of) the manipulated girls, I hope they are smart enough to jump ship now before the ship sinks and they go down with it; their WK's will try to save them with appointments and threads/posts but in the end the ring leaders usually bail town, never to be heard from again and the ones who followed them left with nothing, the WK's alone can't afford their bills and they will lose trust in the rest of the pool of potential clients, present and future.

Today's threads/posts/participants will be very telling and informative of ' who is who' of what as Kat refers to, ' something very rotten in Austin'

I hope as new ladies emerge on the scene, they decide to be ' real indies' like Kat and not give in to empty promises because when the ship starts sinking there is only room for 1 or 2 in the lifeboat, and it is usually the leaders.

I think when that group crumbles the men as a whole will begin to trust the Austin women as a group, which in turn will lead to more rewarding times for all the Austin women. As they always say, all it takes are a few bad apples to ruin it for the others.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:50 AM   #54
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kat,Whispers.Kosher......

:cat2_h4 h:

all I can say is FINALLY......................
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #55
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO....Kat, you crack me up!

I know we've butted heads a bit, but I have got to give you kudos for this one, darling.

As many know, I pride myself in just "sticking to my own". AKA...I don't befriend other providers, nor do I hang out with them. Reality is, it's just safer that way. I realize I will get slammed for my beliefs on this subject, so be it. But, the reality is, I have spent way too many damned years building my reputation to allow some pissed off darling' to try and ruin what I have worked so hard for. I don't have the time, nor the energy to waste on drama.

With that...I have NEVER held back needed information. You need references?...just ask. Need info about a city you know I tour...ask away. But don't ever think we are "friends". Not happening...lol

Since I don't keep those kinds of friends, my head stays VERY clear ...I keep my nose to myself, and my ear to the ground. Rarely does anything slip by me. All you have to do is read, listen, and let it all soak in. Everything always comes to a head. Always....

Since this whole thing is finally coming public (thank you Whispers and Kat!), I'm afraid some innocent folks will get hurt. And Kat is dead on...Greed, one of the worst of the deadly sins.

Alisha...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #56
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Is somebody going to name some names or is this tantra?
Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #57
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
HELL FUCKING YES!!!! I've literally had to stay off the boards to keep myself from being the one to stand up & say "there's something rotten in Austin" and it's contaminating our community. Platinum pussy syndrome? The ABSOLUTE root of all EVIL is GREED. You analyze any being considered to be evil and the root is a neverending thirst - a greed - for more than their share of POWER or MONEY or FAME or wtf-ever they need to feel satiated. *I choose sex. I have one hell of a greedy pussy!*

I've been on this trail for a year now. My intuition may fail me on occasions when I choose to help someone who down the line takes me for granted or fucks me over, but when it comes to our community, I'm on top of it! Sometimes I may appear to be a sentimental sot, but you can't deny my integrity, devotion or genuine love of the hobby and of those with whom I share my experiences. I've been a workaholic all my life so the environment I work within is one of the integral components affecting my success. When there's a disturbance in the force *stay w/ me Yoda* I feel it. There's been an insidious plague I can trace to TWO malicious wenchitistical hobag pimpettes who use their charisma, education, and controlling natures inappropriately to win over the naive or easily "whooped" WK's needed to jump in & cover their stinky asses when someone calls them out. *Is that considered name-calling?*

How does that affect me? I have a repeat client rate of at least 70% because I am GENUINE. You want to know something about me? I'm an open-book. Clients can become friends if you maintain proper boundaries in your relationship.

***Perceptions and expectations will make or break ANY relationship.***

My clients cum *not HOT WHITE CUM* friends let me know when someone is bad-mouthing me or spreading rumors. Rumors are lies. Gossip can be either until proof is obtained. Hobbyists are some gossipy mutha fuckas. mmmhmmm We've all been given TMI on occasion and on occasion been guilty of doing the same. I'm no exception as I've humbled myself to another provider who has had her ups & downs in the hobby, but has always maintained a bevy of followers. This used to irk the hell out of me when I'd hear some of the "horror" stories, but the fact of the matter is, she's humbled herself on many occasions. Why? Because she's REAL. I can respect that.

Passing on info that you feel may prevent a bad experience for a valued client is simply good business - especially if they specify certain qualities they find unacceptable. If you include a disclaimer, for example "I've heard that ____ is great at giving ____ and maintains her professional demeanor when working BUT has been known to participate in (something we don't discuss), that's at least an attempt to be fair. However, attributing behaviours or qualities to a person in an attempt to maliciously undermine their character & reputation to further your own agenda is obviously "playing" dirty pool. "I don't accept references from ____ because she NEVER responds OR she does ___ OR uses ___. It's great when one of your clients contacts you to let you know you're being slammed for something that's not true. But who knows who's telling the truth, eh? This is when I employ the old "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" mantra. How many reports of "crazy bitch" are you hearing about that person? Are they coming from reputable sources? You know the drill. Pay attention to both sides of the equation. There may be some truth to the story and some facts may be skewed or have embellishments that distort how they are perceived. Manipulation is most effective when doled out in small doses. Insidious...

"Don't hate the playa. Hate the game", says a rather cocky wench to me. Well, what if I'm not PLAYING any fucking GAME? I don't consider my LIFE to be a GAME. It's a journey... a learning experience... an adventure! I want to live, laugh and love and spread good vibrations along the way. Take your negative, manipulative BS elsewhere so the rest of us can enjoy ourselves. You wanna be a pimp? Start your own damn board & take your progeny with you. Good riddance! That's what I'd like to say. When it comes down to it, some of the community actually LIKE playas. *blehhhh* Why do you think I don't care for topless clubs? Because I don't like hustlers. FAKE, GREEDY, CONNIVING HUSTLERS.

**Yes, I know that sounds judgemental. I'm TRYING to play Devil's advocate at least in "tone" here. Textual communications have limits ya' see.**

Not ALL those tiny little strippers are conniving liars seeking to empty your coffers into their bank accounts - but there's a bunch of them. Hell, there's even some sweet-talkin' needy greedy ladies here in hobbyland.

*GASP* Say it isn't so!!!! (How many of you guys are still waiting to collect on some prepaid session you thought sounded like a good idea?)

Yeah... Kat's on a roll here... Tangent gone wild after experiencing a surge of *HOT WHITE* energy that BURST into uncontrollable expression of elation over Whispers observations *CUM* exposure of activities affecting my adopted familia. Suppressing feelings has been proven to impact mental health and cause uncontrollable outbursts, haven't ya' heard?

I sincerely hope those of you who KNOW me *not the ones who just fuck me & leave* but the ones who REALLY share thoughts and ideas and are aware that I am a cognitive being will assure the rest of the populus that I am truly sane but have tendencies to let my passions override reason on occasion. *ahem*

To the Trollettes... Your blind willingness to follow those who wrap themselves in shiny clothing and issue commands disguised as "guidance" to insure you the success to which you are "entitled" is in actuality nothing but a cop out for not being true to your own values and sense of business ethics. We have to find our own formula for success based on individual qualities, skills, personality, and manner in which we interact with our prospective and eventually loyal clientele.

"How do you attract and keep repeat clients?" By being REAL, expressing your true interests and setting expectations clearly. You can focus your energies on appealing to the rich and affluent, but if there's no common thread it will be short-lived. Whispers doesn't care as long as you're professional and fuck the living hell out of him, I'll bet. LOL At least he's being HONEST.

A very wise man who mentored me at the beginning of this journey told me that as long as you're GENUINE, you will have LONGEVITY in this business. I believe him because no matter how much I let myself worry, I ALWAYS manage. There are many straight-shooters here - provider & hobbyist alike - despite the low-hanging limbs obscuring their presence. Don't raze the forest in an effort to head off the oak wilt. You need STURDY, WISENED rootstock for future saplings. *Yeah, what ChrisS said in Economics 101 a few posts back* I'm one of those frilly writers who gets long-winded on the details like Dean R. Koontz. *Love ya', Man*

If you don't get my point, read my ad that I wrote hours ago & hadn't posted cuz I thought I should catch up on the forums to guage the climate first. HA! That's TFF now that I think about it cuz I hadn't read this thread before an hour or so ago. That's how long I've been TYPING this ridiculously LONG post. *WHEW* I feel 10 yrs younger & 20 lbs lighter! Everyone should purge themselves like this on occasion *preferably using a Word doc on your personal system & not presented to the community like I am doing* SPANK MYSELF!

Whispers, I've seen your "mug" before & frankly thought you were probably a mafioso type. Just an opinion. I think it was the intensity of your gaze. I have a sneaking suspicion you may have known my mother as a matter of fact. Intuition? Possibly. We'll have to chat sometime if you think you can tolerate my silliness.
Uhhh... How old are you darlin?........ If I did "know" your momma I assure you I used protection and am not your daddy!....... Actually though... to be totally honest... I've always thought you looked incredibly familair...... Email me a pic of your momma of you oould!

Quote:
I may have expressed some of my views before completing analysis and will clarify as needed when I start getting slam-dunked by pissed off members. There's really only a handful of people here I would tell to kiss my ass because I believe them to be part of the problem. For the most part, I have an unconditional love for humanity regardless of individual failings. I'm certainly not perfect. I ramble! LOL Diversity must walk hand in hand with tolerance to work. See?

My soapbox collapsed... leaving me to stumble awkwardly away from the mic stand... and leaving it to the next brave soul willing to speak out.

I fuckin' love you!

P.S. I don't belong to any cliques. Those are for judgmental snobs who think they are entitled to more than their share of the spoils. I'd rather spoil those who enlist me to do so. XOXOXO

Bravo!

Old 03-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #58
Whispers

I'mmm.............. uhhhhhhhh..........

WOW Kat..... I'm fucking speechless.........

I'm used to hearing this from ladies as well as guys via emails or PMs....... Some here... Some on other boards because they are afraid to even PM here......

It is nice to see a few ladies step up and acknowledge that there has been a stench around Austin for a while......

It is also nice to have a board that allows the information to come out....... Just a few months ago a phone call from a lady or two to one of their PocketMods and threads with posts like this would simply vanish...

I think things can and will change.....

Just to have someone like Kosher and I in agreement on things is a huge change...... I think, like Kosher does, that many of those that are at the root of the problem, as well as the PWWKs and LapDawgs they control, will out themselves in an environment like this.......

Old 03-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #59
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If there really are ladies out there refusing to provide vouches, or ladies who contact their WK's to book appointments with "competing" providers only to NSNC ... then I hope their tits fall off! (or droop to their waist).
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #60
ztonk

Encounters: 21

First off, my hat's off to Kat, Whispers, and others for broaching this subject. I, too, have heard these allegations from both ladies and guys, and I hear the same names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by down41 View Post
Is somebody going to name some names or is this tantra?
What would be the point, down41? Let's say I call out "SuzySexKitten" (a fictitious provider!) for not providing references, or giving inaccurate references to a lady. Within minutes of me posting that, there would be a slew of guys (and girls) coming to Suzy's defense and it immediately becomes he says/she says. Even if I posted that in the "Men's Lounge", the same thing would happen, because "SuzySexKitten" has a set of guys who adore her, and would be all over it.

I wish I had a solution to offer that would actually work!
ztonk is offline   Quote