Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47737
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #46
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post

There.. Use it
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #47
MrGiz
BANNED

As I said.... they'll still morons.... so be it
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #48
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr. Giz, I am curious. What was.the."sleazy way this was started" are you referring to? Whats your take?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #49
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm going to keep my opinion's to myself. I will say MrH is in a difficult position now. If he responds to question's, then he will be eaten alive by board members. If he puts in his resignation as MOD, then he somewhat admits to some of the allegiations being made against him. So I imagine he's awaiting word from Administration about his status now.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #50
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Mr. Giz, I am curious. What was.the."sleazy way this was started" are you referring to? Whats your take?
I wish I could tell you! Rules!
The coward knows who they are.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #51
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm. I suspected when I asked that was going to be the answer. I understand.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #52
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
hmmm. I suspected when I asked that was going to be the answer. I understand.
If anyone deserves blame it should be me.I started the moderator abuse thread in response to what was told to me by people I trusted. The idea was to get any who felt they had a legitimate complaint to come forward, and to air an issue in general knowledge and discussion in private. Any who feel that was sleazy, due to personal animosity or for the sake of some nefarious plot is entitled to their opinion.
The thread did not produce a witness. It did cause the surfacing of opinions and statements from a fair number of people who had knowledge of what was being talked about. Also open to conjecture. To date my thread has not been closed. Ihave not been censured or pointed, nor despite the obvious lack of corroboration has anyone come forward to tell me I was wrong.
Hindsight is always 20/20. The Monday morning quarterback will always call the plays better than those on the field the day before. At the time it seemed the right course. Some will think I pilloried an innocent, some will say I did the right thing. Some will call me sleazy. Many will just wish the whole thing hadnt started in the first place. I know I wish I had never felt it necessary.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #53
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing against the rules there, and is in fact being discussed. Giz says he can't discuss it because it was against the rules, which leads me to believe that he is nodding to something else.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #54
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
If anyone deserves blame it should be me.I started the moderator abuse thread in response to what was told to me by people I trusted. The idea was to get any who felt they had a legitimate complaint to come forward, and to air an issue in general knowledge and discussion in private. Any who feel that was sleazy, due to personal animosity or for the sake of some nefarious plot is entitled to their opinion.
The thread did not produce a witness. It did cause the surfacing of opinions and statements from a fair number of people who had knowledge of what was being talked about. Also open to conjecture. To date my thread has not been closed. Ihave not been censured or pointed, nor despite the obvious lack of corroboration has anyone come forward to tell me I was wrong.
Hindsight is always 20/20. The Monday morning quarterback will always call the plays better than those on the field the day before. At the time it seemed the right course. Some will think I pilloried an innocent, some will say I did the right thing. Some will call me sleazy. Many will just wish the whole thing hadnt started in the first place. I know I wish I had never felt it necessary.
Mr.Chan
With all due respect, I must disagree with you. It was not you that started this mess. You simply asked questions that needed to be asked.
I think the majority of members have a good idea and this poll reflects the same, where and how this sleazy mess truly started.
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #55
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
You are not the sleazy party, Chan..... I only wish you knew more. . . .
This whole thing started with sleaze.... and hasn't improved since then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by megustalatina View Post
. . . . I think the majority of members have a good idea. . . where and how this sleazy mess truly started.
I doubt that, quite seriously!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #56
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
You are not the sleazy party, Chan..... I only wish you knew more. . . .
This whole thing started with sleaze.... and hasn't improved since then!

I doubt that, quite seriously!
I'm not doubting you Giz, but the "I only wish you knew more" statement sounds like righteous indignation. Please enlighten me or us, if you cannot or choose not to then pardon my skepticism of your knowledge on the subject. PM me if you would like.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #57
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

To fan away doubt cast, blame the smoke on the wind.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #58
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
I'm not doubting you Giz, but the "I only wish you knew more" statement sounds like righteous indignation. Please enlighten me or us, if you cannot or choose not to then pardon my skepticism of your knowledge on the subject. PM me if you would like.
It's far from righteous. . . but this incredibly dysfunctional place has "so-called rules", which are the only "true" thing in place.... I am not going to fuck myself over such sleaze, as exists within this very thread! They know who they are!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #59
MrGiz
BANNED

Ya know what? I've been enlightened. . . perhaps, the "sleaze" word has scared the initial dog whistle blower from stepping up and confidently expressing their charges.

Please feel free. . . free. . . free to be so brave.... now, that you have a legion of ignorance behind you!
Please present your case!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #60
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Rules prevent telling all there is about how it began, but some of it is in plain sight under Coed Discussion. A challenge to the mod was issued just a few days before Christmas and that thread has become the most read thread in recent history.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women