Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #46
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

duplicate post
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #47
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I would say that if after 2 hours into a 4 hour date, 1/2 back would be fair. The bigger issue is when a longer session is booked. If you are 2 hours into a 12 hour date, I think it depends on who is wanting to end it. Based on your scenario, it would seem like the provider just can't take 12 hours of pounding. Who could? This is where communication comes in. If it is obvious she can't continue as promised, I think a pro-rated refund is on order. To say give back 1/2 is a bit of a cop out. Do the math, then figure out what is fair. Hitting the easy button shouldn't be the first option.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #48
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Who the hell has sex for 12 hours???!!! DAYUM!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #49
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Over night visits should always be discussed first.....be very clear that you expect 12 hours of PLAY if that's what you expect....but be ready to hear the price go UP.....

Now as far as payment goes you owe her (HER) going rate if she didnt make is past 2 hours then you owe the listed price for 2 hours...if she didnt make is past 4 then you owe her the 4 hour rate.....and so on....

If my prices where

$200 1hr
$400 2hrs
$600 4hrs
$800 6hrs
$1000 8hrs
$1500 12hrs

..and booked an 8 hr appointment at $1000 and I gave up at 4 hrs then I would expect to be paid $600 not $1000....
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #50
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
be very clear that you expect 12 hours of PLAY if that's what you expect....but be ready to hear the price go UP.....
And when she places a newfound premium on her capabilities sexually usually she knows she either cant accommodate, doesnt prefer it and doesnt really like it......or she will just tolerate it for the right price. I pass.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I would say that if after 2 hours into a 4 hour date, 1/2 back would be fair
In this scenario I agree that half would be more than fair. Mainly because she has fulfilled the need of half of the booking time wise. To me that would not be considered a loss. Mainly because she fulfilled exactly HALF of the booked appointment time.

The same scenario would be the same if I booked a 12 hour overnight and she could only fulfill 6 hours (which is my perferred amount of hours to book on an overnight). Half is more than fair and square.

Quote:
The bigger issue is when a longer session is booked. If you are 2 hours into a 12 hour date, I think it depends on who is wanting to end it.
And believe Im not the party that will ever want to prematurely end an overnight date....in this scenario she is and always will be. Which is why its a big disappointment for me, no matter how the session transpired thus far. And the only scenario I know where a provider could feel my plight and sympathize with my situation is if a guy booked for an overnight, showed up for the appointment, and told her before anything transpired that ...."I only want a two hour outcall session, not the overnight as we originally set up." Any provider that says she would feel sideways about the situation after hearing that based on the preparation is feeding you a heapimg nutty brown pile of bullsh*t. She might still do the session, but I bet she had plans on what she would have did with the overnight money that is now much less......

And for the guys who book mostly half hours and 1 hour bookings this is the equivalent of booking an outcall hour session for $250, having sex for 12 minutes , with one bell from you with the hope for MSOG........, and being told you take to long to cum and she cant accommodate your libido..........so she tells you "my normal rate for 12 minutes is 170".......so she hands you back 80 bucks. Is that fair.....was your need fulfilled.....

And this is where Im really eager in getting both the providers and hobbyist view on this pro-rated option, the automatic assumption that her 2 normal rate is fair and balanced in order plainly always, and ....or at worst half the money of the whole overnight appointment (which would usually put me at a 60 to 70 percent donation loss based primarily on her initial hourly rates.......when she only fulfilled 2 hours of a 12 hour appointment.......less than an 1/8= 16% of the time booked. And out of those three ladies I spent an initial 2 hours with, 1 lady wanted her two hour rate.....and the other 2 ladies wanted exactly half of the appointment money which I considered in retrospect to be less than fair but I didnt pursue saying anything.

I would always ask what they considered fair and observe their reactions. In every case I didnt haggle, negotiate, or wheel and deal. I tryed my best to be a gentleman in a delicate situation. I had to be because I have to be cognizant of the ladys motivation during the appointment. Because if shes satisfied or highly motivated it will be an advantage for both of us. And if she isnt motivated Im going to inquire and find out why so we could fix it. Thats why initially before meeting when screening Im real honest and direct on the type of meeting I seek. I also prepare before hand and provide everything she needs to help set the mood for her.

Quote:
This is where communication comes in. If it is obvious she can't continue as promised, I think a pro-rated refund is on order. To say give back 1/2 is a bit of a cop out. Do the math, then figure out what is fair. Hitting the easy button shouldn't be the first option.
Exactly.

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
Who the hell has sex for 12 hours???!!! DAYUM!
Quote:
Based on your scenario, it would seem like the provider just can't take 12 hours of pounding. Who could?

Its not twelve hours of pounding. What wrong with you guys and girls. Its intermittent sex in a 12 hour period. Probably for me about 5 to 6 hours of play (foreplay, oral, massage, reverse massage, kissing, and lovely sex) .....and 6 hours of resting, pillowtalk, cuddling, and showers for the rest. In a sense it would require someone with a high sex drive. And that not as hard to find as you might imagine.

Another thing that is helpful is when I book overnights regularly and see other ladies for the same times frames, for ladies inexperienced with them it makes them more comfortable to make exceptions for me and seeing me for a first time meet which is what I prefer. Once you see one lady that way, it opens the doors for other ladies and oppurtunities at first time meets....because my references and their peers gave me a shot.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #51
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
And when she places a newfound premium on her capabilities sexually usually she knows she either cant accommodate, doesnt prefer it and doesnt really like it......or she will just tolerate it for the right price. I pass.....

As I clearly stated in my earlier post, if you are looking for 12 hours of PLAY make that clear to the provider...BTW 12 hours of PLAY means 12 hours of POUNDING....that is NOT realistic in any providers play book so YES there would be an upcharge......PASS all you want...

If you were to approach a provider with this senerio than that is NOT 12 hours of pounding or play, and this would fit most if not all of providers expectation for the date....

Its not twelve hours of pounding. What wrong with you guys and girls. Its intermittent sex in a 12 hour period. Probably for me about 5 to 6 hours of play (foreplay, oral, massage, reverse massage, kissing, and lovely sex) .....and 6 hours of resting, pillowtalk, cuddling, and showers for the rest. In a sense it would require someone with a high sex drive. And that not as hard to find as you might imagine.

.............................. .........
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #52
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
If I had to bail for whatever reason after 2hrs, you would only be accountable for 2hrs. It's simple IMO.

Girls that do overnights know the risk of you machines (aka dream dates lol) Its wise to discuss upfront if she has a "sleep time" requirement IMO.

Thank you for that. I've been considering an overnight and didn't know whether broaching that subject was fair or foul.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #53
Guest060513
Account Disabled

User ID: 65299
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't be the only one thinking it, but I guess I'm the only one brave & bold enough to just say it...

Dude-- your expectations are unrealistic, your attitude obnoxious, your perspective whack, & your physical capabilities apparently superhuman.
Of course you're going to be disappointed. She probably was too.
I don't know a girl that could or would bear that for very long either before calling it quits.. I've never met you but dear gawd after reading just this thread I damn sure already know I probably couldn't stand 12 freakin straight hours of it all!
To expect someone you've never met before, to find out the hard way & too late that you aren't exactly a very gentlemanly, respectful, or compassionate person & who isn't very pleasant company to be with for 12 long hours, to NOT call it quits before it becomes one of those unpleasant experiences that makes her hate hobbying... Really?
Make all the excuses & inane justifications you want, (they all sound horrifically selfish & narcissistic to me btw) but fact of the matter is-- and many other wiser folks have tried to tell you this already too--it simply is NOT a good idea to book a 12hr or overnight WITHOUT any sort of compatibility confirmation first via a test session!
Otherwise, right here is where you end up... disappointed, seeking sympathy & validation, yet all the while stubbornly rejecting & ignoring all the sage advice given to hold fast to your insistence that what HASN'T been working as well as you hoped has NOTHING to do with YOU, and is just everyone else "not being honest or upfront about their abilities" yada yada yada. Only common denominator here is YOU & your methods, fella. Just pointing out what no one else has had the brutal honesty to. I imagine I will be flamed & e-shredded for my daring insolence. Meh. *shrug* It needed to be called out & addressed. Consider me that friend you hate cuz they bluntly tell you what you need to know instead of what you want to hear, cuz you're not doing yourself any favors as long as you persist in ignorance.

Another thing no one has asked, & this hopelessly egocentric fella clearly hasn't even considered: What's HER side of the account?

Guest060513 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:14 AM   #54
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
I can't be the only one thinking it, but I guess I'm the only one brave & bold enough to just say it...

Dude-- your expectations are unrealistic, your attitude obnoxious, your perspective whack, & your physical capabilities apparently superhuman.
I don't know a girl that could or would bear that for very long either before calling it quits.. I've never met you but dear gawd after reading just this thread I damn sure already know I probably couldn't stand 12 freakin straight hours of it all!
To expect someone you've never met before, to find out the hard way & too late that you aren't exactly a very gentlemanly, respectful, or compassionate person & who isn't very pleasant company to be with for 12 long hours, to NOT call it quits before it becomes one of those unpleasant experiences that makes her hate hobbying... Really?
Make all the excuses & inane justifications you want, (they all sound horrifically selfish & narcissistic to me btw) but fact of the matter is-- and many other wiser folks have tried to tell you this already too--it simply is NOT a good idea to book a 12hr or overnight WITHOUT any sort of compatibility confirmation first via a test session!
Otherwise, right here is where you end up... disappointed, seeking sympathy & validation, yet all the while stubbornly rejecting & ignoring all the sage advice given to hold fast to your insistence that what HASN'T been working as well as you hoped has NOTHING to do with YOU, and is just everyone else "not being honest or upfront about their abilities" yada yada yada. Only common denominator here is YOU & your methods, fella. Just pointing out what no one else has had the brutal honesty to. I imagine I will be flamed & e-shredded for my daring insolence. Meh. *shrug* It needed to be called out & addressed. Consider me that friend you hate cuz they bluntly tell you what you need to know instead of what you want to hear, cuz you're not doing yourself any favors as long as you persist in ignorance.

Another thing no one has asked, & this hopelessly egocentric fella clearly hasn't even considered: What's HER side of the account?

I knew it was a matter of time before someone got the "white knight" bug in their boxers.. Little advice.. It makes you look like a pussy whipped fool first off. Second.. It won't get you discounts with the ladies..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #55
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
I knew it was a matter of time before someone got the "white knight" bug in their boxers.. Little advice.. It makes you look like a pussy whipped fool first off. Second.. It won't get you discounts with the ladies..
Dude, that's a girl. She already has a pussy.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #56
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Blad...don't make me come down there and NOT spank you! Because I will. I mean I won't. Wait...What?

Griping about different different rates for extended sessions aint gonna make it change. It's not an upcharge or a premium price.

Overnights dinner dates whatever. Once you hit I'd say 4 hours there is an expectation of downtime. I see it described as all private, half public/hlaf private, 50/50's etc.

If you book a 4hour "dinner date" for 600 to 800 - a dinner is expected. Most ladies dont charge full rate for the entire 4 hours. If you opt for a 4 hour date for 800 - 1k, you are asking for getting and paying a 4 hour rate.

You said that the type of provider that appeals to you isnt the type you'd be seen in public with. Well...uh....hell-low! That type may not have experience with longer sessions. Maybe? Sometimes longer sessions are harder.

If you want 12 hour performance (anyone else humming "circus circus afro circus polka dot polka dot afro" ?) no downtime given or expected then expect to pay 12 hour performance ie full rate.

You've been around long enough to know how to find out who can and cant accommodate that.

As to the original question - whatever the two of you agree to is what is owed. Quoted rate for time spent seems fair. The discounted (lower) rate is for an extended session with downtime expectations. No 12 hour no downtime = no discount on the hourly.

I've bailed on one extended & that was an off the clock gone wrong. My extendeds run from @ 120 hour to @ 500 hour plus travel & special equipment costs. Yeah before you ask, let me look at that. yeah 576/hr for 52 hours. Thats Fri afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Try to catch the 3pm flight Fri, sometimes its the 5:30. Try to catch the 5pmish flight back, sometimes its the 7ish, so lets just call it 52 hours. Transportation to & fro paid for, I pay for shipping, I get 6 hours "off' every 24, I always bathe 2x in that 6 hours but also 4 to 6 more times (depends) in the rest of the 18, may or may not eat in my 6 off, always sleep - alone, eat at least once in my 18, change I dunno how many times - as needed...so 40 hours let's say of performance nut technically 34? 36? 576 for 52 hours - my reckoning. 857 for 35 hours - "some people's reckoning.

Gimme that insists I charge 857/hr plus costs. I like him.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #57
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Dude, that's a girl. She already has a pussy.

I hate multi quote when it doesn't pick up half the fucking shit I wanted to quote...
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:54 AM   #58
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
I dont rightfully agree with the premise that my expectations for an overnight are unrealistic. In every case where I saw a new lady they were fully aware of what I was seeking and if they couldnt accommodate I didnt see them. Just as they usually verify and re-emphasize their rate at some point.... I re-emphasize what Im seeking. Ive only had 3 situations total out of 35 where she paid me back. 29 sessions were cool and without issues..

Attitude wise you cant really speak on me really because you havent seen me. Very hard to convey tone in posting style. And its of little utter importance when I am wanting to book ladies.

And as far as superhuman physical capabilities.....I doubt that very seriously, as I have found ladies that can easily keep up. So what do you call or consider the providers who cater to the type session I seek? Would you prejudge them as you have me? What does that make them, freaks of nature?

I mean you yourself your only 115 pounds and slender. Just based on simple anatomy of your body type I wouldnt expect you could maintain the type pace I would seek on an overnight, although Im sure there are exceptions to the rule out here as well. But I*know better. Maybe this explains why Im more attracted to curvy women. But its not so much body type Im overly concerned with...but moreso her sexual stamina. Some ladies have it some dont.

Quote:
In those three situations yes on my part its a supreme disappointment. Im out an entire evening, out of an outcall hotel, drinks and food I got she preferred, and incredibly horny with time reserved off. For them not so much, because they still got paid their same rate or more.

Quote:

Quote:
Make all the excuses & inane justifications you want, (they all sound horrifically selfish & narcissistic to me btw)
What makes me seem ungentlemanly and less compassionate in your opinion? Because I firstly opt for more BCD action and less public exposure. Or is it the fact that more sex is involved? So more sex and work will make ladies jaded huh. Interesting.......

Quote:
Otherwise, right here is where you end up... disappointed......
yep with merely just three sessions ONLY.

Quote:
seeking sympathy
Absolutely not. Why would I need that in this case?

Quote:
seeking.......validation
Validation for what?

Quote:
yet all the while stubbornly rejecting & ignoring all the sage advice given to hold fast to your insistence that what HASN'T been working as well as you hoped has NOTHING to do with YOU, and is just everyone else "not being honest or upfront about their abilities" yada yada yada.
Im not rejecting anything. Thats why I asked about opinions and what people percieved about it. But lets not lose site of the fact that I have had way more 1st time overnight sessions that have gone smoothly than those that have not.

And if booking a first time overnight isnt suggested....why do so many ladies post rates for it.....shouldnt they only provide that privy donation info to guys they have seen? You cant convince me there isnt a market for it, because so many ladies will do it. The references are key......but sometimes I dont even use them...sometimes all they need is the rate and place.

Quote:
cuz you're not doing yourself any favors as long as you persist in ignorance.
persist in ignorance of what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
It's not an upcharge or a premium price.
Exactly.

Quote:
Overnights dinner dates whatever. Once you hit I'd say 4 hours there is an expectation of downtime. I see it described as all private, half public/hlaf private, 50/50's etc.
But least we forget, Im booking a late night appointment perferably 8pm 9 or later. Where and what will we do at 2 & 3 in the morning. Are you saying that because I desire to have the bulk of my booking in the bedroom (which is about half time wise physically) as opposed to dining and such tjat Im less considerate?

Quote:
You said that the type of provider that appeals to you isnt the type you'd be seen in public with. Well...uh....hell-low!
No I was alluding that some providers I see in session I wouldnt primarily prefer to be seen with in public. And in no way am I talking down or disrespecting the ladies I have seen but my behind closed door expectations and my expectations required publicly are vastly different. I like variety of women and body types in bed, but when I date or dinner date there are only specific types of ladies I would be seen with that wouldnt warrant too much attention if I bumped into a friend. Sorta take out women unique to my similar dating preference in real life for dinner dates only. And for some women dinner dates and engaging conversation isnt there strong suit. Sometimes there talents are better served in bcd situations.

If I find a lady that fits both those situations kudos to her. I'll book and reschedule dinner date time.......but I also in addition want that 12 hour BCD action.

Quote:
If you want 12 hour performance (anyone else humming "circus circus afro circus polka dot polka dot afro" ?) no downtime given or expected then expect to pay 12 hour performance ie full rate.
lol. yep I do pay the rate posted usually. But if theres an instant upcharge while Im on the phone with her Im not sure that would peak my interest either. I assume its not something of an engagement she would like, just only tolerate for an increased rate.

Quote:
Quoted rate for time spent seems fair. The discounted (lower) rate is for an extended session with downtime expectations. No 12 hour no downtime = no discount on the hourly.
Where is this discount you speak of. There was none, it was her rate.

Now as far as the downtime expectations I have almost never had a provider overly emphasize that. They sorta know to some extent that this would be intermittent. This whole thing about predetermined sleep time preferences sounds wack. But this again maybe more so a concern for the older ladies, as I have had a few ladies older who always brought that up. It doesnt exactly peek my interest in a lady when Im screening and shes firstly concerned about how much sleep she will have. If shes that good I should be knocked out and sleepy anyway right. Wheres her confidence.......boo
Old 10-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #59
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

OMG I bet you are single, and not by choice. Seriously, Im betting hookers wouldnt even let you pay for it after reading this thread. I bet you critique EVERY nansecond of the encounter.

If I arrived and you were this much of a "blankety blank" in the first couple of hours, I would leave and there would be no refund. Just call it an asshole fee.
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #60
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Why would anyone pay a hooker for sleeping?
I don't understand.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women