Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 02:53 PM   #46
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Once again, the topic of this thread is NOT "who cares..."

Transparency is for the benefit of everyone. Should you ever encounter adversarial actions on your account, I imagine you would want the same if you were kept in the dark and felt that the actions taken against you were questionable. Let's add the fact that providers such as Dorthy_Monroe rely on this venue for advertising and making a living in a difficult economy to this equation, then let me ask you "who cares?"

Those of you who are commenting to the tune of "she asked for it," have still to answer the questions in a logical and objective manner.

Hypothetically, if the same happened to you, and you did contact administration via e-mail, and were still not responded to, what then?

In addition, my choice on how to spend my time, whether anyone feels it is wasted or not , is my prerogative. Thank you.
Transparency??? Have you ever worked in the real world? Did they tell you why someone else got disciplined?

Difficult economy? She said within the past 2 weeks she didn't need this job.

Didn't your mother warn you about you become who your friends are?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:55 PM   #47
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

The target audience is not posting on this thread. I did not expect them to. But they are receiving the message, I am sure.

Can anyone objectively say that they can see clearly that she earned her last points fairly off of her last two posts, and NOT based on her posting history?
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:03 PM   #48
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Transparency??? Have you ever worked in the real world? Did they tell you why someone else got disciplined?

Difficult economy? She said within the past 2 weeks she didn't need this job.

Didn't your mother warn you about you become who your friends are?
To your first point, read my previous post.

To your last two points, you are saying this is her "come-uppence" for previous postings?

It is clear by NYr's post that one of her last two posts was the reason for her points.

The questions I have brought up should be easy enough to answer for even a bystander who has no prior knowledge of her or others.

Are the people posting (and not giving an honest answer) not mature enough to put aside their dislike for someone and allowing it to affect their sense of objectivity?...This acceptance without questioning is a slippery slope.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #49
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

She broke the rules, she got the ban hammer, simple as that. I can see her emailing the mods begging and pleading that she'll tone it down. ROFLMFAO!!!!!
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #50
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The target audience is not posting on this thread. I did not expect them to. But they are receiving the message, I am sure.

Can anyone objectively say that they can see clearly that she earned her last points fairly off of her last two posts, and NOT based on her posting history?
Poor poor Dummy Marie thinks she is sending a message. Bwahahahaha
willyjack is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:10 PM   #51
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Are the people posting (and not giving an honest answer) not mature enough to put aside their dislike for someone and allowing it to affect their sense of objectivity?...This acceptance without questioning is a slippery slope.
OBJECTIVELY..I put it aside..It was granted...Basically now you don't want people to be objective but agree with you
This tread wouldn't go anywhere unless people will tell you yes it's unfair
Now you asked people to not care about her posting history...It does make a huge différence for mods i am sure
Once again the best is to ask ADMIN not the people..Even though everyone would say it's unfair which is not the case only them decide
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:10 PM   #52
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:12 PM   #53
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
She broke the rules, she got the ban hammer, simple as that. I can see her emailing the mods begging and pleading that she'll tone it down. ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
Poor poor Dummy Marie thinks she is sending a message. Bwahahahaha
Once again, the topic of this thread is not about breaking the rules in general. The topic is "did she break the rules in her last two posts?"

willy, feel free to start a new thread about your opinion of my intelligence, otherwise stick to the topic.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:17 PM   #54
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Marie,
You must accept your friend has violated eccie rules and has been banned. I respect your loyalty and attempts to intercede on her behalf because you are her friend. This site is not bound by rules of fair play, nor are they required to explain their actions. I am additionally sure they are weary of Dorthy and her never ending pot stirring. Relax, she will be back causing trouble in no time..
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #55
willyjack
BANNED

Sorry am I missing your mod credentials somewhere?
You don't get to tell me what to do Missy.
The fact is your buddy broke the rules, now has the penalty. Mods don't discuss why actions are taken on the site. It's part of their policy from post I've read.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:20 PM   #56
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
Sorry am I missing your mod credentials somewhere?
You don't get to tell me what to do Missy.
It's really Dorthy who's sitting beside her on the computer.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:21 PM   #57
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:

WHY do you keep making the assumption the last two posts she made were the ones that pushed her over into a ban?

Mods aren't on here 24x7. It is not out of the realm of possibility that points were earned for posts earlier than her last two. Once the points are assessed is when the ban starts - not when the posts were posted in the thread.

As someone who has earned points myself, I was told EXACTLY which posts of mine earned the points, and why. It was made very clear to me. Ask Dorothy herself, she should be able to tell you.

See attached photo. Visible in your own control panel on the site here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (101.1 KB, 281 views)
corona is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #58
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

You know who gave her the final points resulting in her ban so why are you posting this drama nonsense out in the open co-ed forum instead of getting it from the horse's mouth? PM the mod that banned her.

If she was so worried about losing access to her advertising venue maybe she should have toned it down some unless she's just mentally incapable of not typing words on a keyboard. In 15 years on here and aspd I've received ZERO points and 1 warning. It's not difficult. I think she could have and probably should have been banned over and over and over again for all of her trolling. I know I know its not the exact topic you want to discuss but it's relevant so whatever.

On a personal note I found her posts hilarious. I always liked reading them. She even trolled me once and it was awesome.

Anyway the ban is on her..not the mod that gave her the final points. It's really not that hard to NOT get banned from this site. In fact you have to work at it pretty hard.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:30 PM   #59
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
WHY do you keep making the assumption the last two posts she made were the ones that pushed her over into a ban?

Mods aren't on here 24x7. It is not out of the realm of possibility that points were earned for posts earlier than her last two. Once the points are assessed is when the ban starts - not when the posts were posted in the thread.

As someone who has earned points myself, I was told EXACTLY which posts of mine earned the points, and why. It was made very clear to me. Ask Dorothy herself, she should be able to tell you.

See attached photo. Visible in your own control panel on the site here.
You are incorrect. Some moderators do give the courtesy of telling a person they will be banned at such and such time, giving them time to access their account a while longer. In the instance of "pointing out," the system automatically shuts down access to one's account. The moment the points were entered by the mod and the submit button was hit, she lost her ability to see her infraction list where explanations are given.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:37 PM   #60
willyjack
BANNED

She'll get those notifications when she gets her privileges back and can access them.
If she were so concerned with her advertising privileges she should have watched her trollish behavior.

But until she returns, I'm sure most of us shall enjoy the peace and quiet.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women