Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2020, 12:33 PM   #46
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Funtimes44;1062014961.. again I don't run this site but I think think the women should be banned from this board... [/QUOTE]

ahhaaaa .....but we are not banned from this board, in fact us hoes are allowed to roam around this site, free to post as we wish, and say what we want ....................... and the best part of this is, is the fact that you don't like that, and there's nothing you can do about it!!!! ..... oh well, to bad .........sux for you

maybe you should invest some of your unemployment money into creating a hoe review website discussion board, that dosent allow the hoes on it ...
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #47
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
ahhaaaa .....but we are not banned from this board, in fact us hoes are allowed to roam around this site, free to post as we wish, and say what we want ....................... and the best part of this is, is the fact that you don't like that, and there's nothing you can do about it!!!! ..... oh well, to bad .........sux for you

maybe you should invest some of your unemployment money into creating a hoe review website discussion board, that dosent allow the hoes on it ...
Seriously, does anyone actually somehow support this garbage?

There's also nothing you can do (other than whinge to the mods) about him blasting off on you and the odd things (health hazard fee?!?) you have said.

The best part is that whether anyone else is on board with him or not, at least he makes some sense.

Sheesh.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #48
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Seriously, does anyone actually somehow support this garbage?

There's also nothing you can do (other than whinge to the mods) about him blasting off on you and the odd things (health hazard fee?!?) you have said.

The best part is that whether anyone else is on board with him or not, at least he makes some sense.

Sheesh.

I dont (its spelled whyne not whigne) whyne/whine to the mods about ppl blasting off at me, you must have me confused with someone else on that one. And no he dosent make any sense, nor do you ...
Furthermore, after i finsh posting this post, you will most likely respond with some degrading, mean, ill mannered, insulting, anti whore man mentality psycho babble, in which i will ignore you, with no further responses to your posts, and laugh at you, as i do at most of your pitiful posts .......... have a nice day
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:48 PM   #49
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
its spelled whyne not whigne

man mentality
Why would you announce that you're not going to respond? Just don't respond!

Whinge is a word and it works pretty well in the context I wrote it. Whine is spelled with an "i", not a "y" if we're resorting to pretending to be the spelling patrol for some odd reason.

Man mentality? Sounds like someone may well be a man hater which is basically a caricature of the unattractive 21st century low-rent whore.

Anyway what you have posted doesn't address anything, it's just a pitiful failure of an attempt at character assassination. Bad look for someone who tries to rent her ass for a living.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:32 PM   #50
OldGuy59
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

You can pronounce what you like ft.
OldGuy59 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #51
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
You can pronounce what you like ft.
They're two distinct, recognized words in the English language that most adults of average intelligence are probably familiar with.

Thank you for proving the point that you will ineptly defend anything that any whore says.

Hopefully you get something for reducing yourself like this.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:10 PM   #52
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

One of the most ridiculous and pointless threads I’ve ever read
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:09 PM   #53
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Where ????
There are many on this site and others that are complete gentlemen im every aspect of their life, and it shows here on the boards. I speak with some almost daily bc they are nice guys who deserve the best is every situation in life..

Then there are those who i wouldn't engage for ANYTHING at all..

Thank you to those gentlemen who know how to treat others in person, and even behind a keyboard.. It attests to your character how you act here..

Myself and other ladies do treat some better then others bc they treat us the same..

Sounds like the 2 of u need to do some growing up..
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:29 PM   #54
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes44 View Post
again ladies we appreciate your thoughts.. just remember what you are getting paid for lol.. if you wanted to comment and discuss on everybody comments should of gotten your PHD and became a therapist lol.. again I don't run this site but I think think the women should be banned from this board... all they do is promote there businesses..push come to shove the owner of this site gonna get in shit like back page did.. nothing good is gonna come from these whores running their mouths
Go to a all mens site(there are many)if u don't like it.. Im sure topic of this was unemployment..
Old 04-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #55
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
AGREED!!!!
Old 04-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #56
reaper302
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default Decency

I do not care what somebody does for a living but you can always show some decency. That is just part of being a decent human for Christ sake. You never no someone’s situation. There is alway the old saying. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything. I am sure some of you will call me a WK but I just believe in being a decent person. Have a nice day.
reaper302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:35 AM   #57
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Well, they do say Pooh Bears do not have the same type of developed brains as most adults..
Old 04-06-2020, 10:43 AM   #58
tonyTF
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default Thanks

Quote:

Thank you!
tonyTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:50 AM   #59
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, they do say Pooh Bears do not have the same type of developed brains as most adults..
If you even browsed through this thread and that's the conclusion you have arrived at you are in the end stage of terminal submissiveness.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:48 AM   #60
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

I do give you credit for one thing: at least you’re trying to maintain your exercise routine during these trying times:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3U8pAM4VXvI

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women