Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60139
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35505
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2022, 10:11 PM   #46
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't want any part of this either!

Ok. Yes. This man is quite open about his "lifestyle". So do you go to work & tell your coworkers about picking up hookers & show them pictures of your adventures? Exact same thing.

As for the Vet, yes you all knew, but did he go around making sure everyone knew? I would venture a guess as being No.

I'm all for legalizing cannabis but I'm sure not gonna tell my employer that or smoke a doobie in front of a state cop claiming it should be legal.

What you do in private is no ones business. I think what pisses people off is when you have to wave it in their faces, like you're some kind of special. In Politics Image is Everything.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:21 PM   #47
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I understand what your saying and I already made my comment on his appearance.
That was not my point by this comment.
I purposefully misunderstood lustylad comment, because I know he actually dosent believe the Russian army would retreat in this case, but that the LGBTQ brigade would.
I wished to dispel him of this idea from personal experience!
They are not cowards!

I just saw a couple of extreamly homely lesbians that were a couple on the tube being interviewed.
Fuck with them at your own risk, they both pack glocks!

And as to the E7, no neither he nore they advertised.
They conducted themselves accordingly, most likely pitchers, not catchers.
Manly men!
And they kept their indiscretions at a distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Ok. Yes. This man is quite open about his "lifestyle". So do you go to work & tell your coworkers about picking up hookers & show them pictures of your adventures? Exact same thing.

As for the Vet, yes you all knew, but did he go around making sure everyone knew? I would venture a guess as being No.

I'm all for legalizing cannabis but I'm sure not gonna tell my employer that or smoke a doobie in front of a state cop claiming it should be legal.

What you do in private is no ones business. I think what pisses people off is when you have to wave it in their faces, like you're some kind of special. In Politics Image is Everything.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:05 PM   #48
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

AH, Ok. Understood.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women