Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #46
greymouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Has anyone noticed that on any message thread started by Whispers the most prolific poster by far is always Whispers? Does any one else post four messages in a row in the same thread? That they started? Is this a cry for attention? Abuse? Help? Something like. "Please help me before I post again!" I can't comments on thousands of words per thread because I have had Whispers (and 13 of his Attack Pack guys) on Ignore for months now and I am not going to take him off just because he is having what looks like a manic phase.

I did take Sixxbach off since he has been elevated to Official status. Rumor has it that it was that apparent endorsement of the Attack Pack's attitude toward women and the Y-Chromosome Uber Alles that triggered the resignation that set off this gloatfest. The good news is that even the most fanatical and frenetic run down eventually.
greymouse is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #47
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 19330

Not to hijack this thread...but what an adorable little mouse for your icon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greymouse View Post
Spacemtn:

Very nicely worded. I appreciate that. And your comments relieved any temptation I might have felt to take Whispers off Ignore to see what he said. I appreciate that too!
Guest091010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #48
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

LOL. We should just start calling our incalls "church".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Biblical references and the hobby, interesting! I've been known to shout out to the heavens a time or 2.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #49
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
As I have heard many times before "I have no dog in this hunt" I have found the thread very entertaining, until one of the "valued posters" mentioned the deceased child analogy. That is just wrong on so many levels. There is no place on this or any board too use such a statement. No excuse. There is no way anyone can justify such a statement. I think keeping the mention of children, deceased or not, does not belong in any of these threads. Excuse me for butting in, I have no favorites here, but that just pisses me off. I have my reasons.
To you, sir, I apologize for offending you.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:10 PM   #50
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

I retract my former statement and apologize for any hurt feelings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Well, then, I guess that the 49ers, long ago, replaced Steve Young because they filled his roster spot. Or that the city of Cleveland replaced the Browns because they have another NFL team with the same name and team colors.

Clearly the providers play the role of vaginas, orgasm vending machines or cum dumpsters, so they're all eminently replaceable. I think the next time I pass by a child's funeral, I'll just walk over to the grieving parents and remind them to cheer up since I have it on good authority that everything is replaceable.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #51
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Keep it on subject and one more comment involving a death of a child and the chit hits the fan. Anyone that has lost a child never ever is the same again. I myself have lost 2 and still now those days are fresh in my mind. Reading that wasnt good
Again keep this on track
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #52
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
As I have heard many times before "I have no dog in this hunt" I have found the thread very entertaining, until one of the "valued posters" mentioned the deceased child analogy. That is just wrong on so many levels. There is no place on this or any board too use such a statement. No excuse. There is no way anyone can justify such a statement. I think keeping the mention of children, deceased or not, does not belong in any of these threads. Excuse me for butting in, I have no favorites here, but that just pisses me off. I have my reasons.
Agreed sir....... Sometimes Carl's posts are a little much for me and I skip but after re reading.... yeah it was uncalled for... this a sore subject for many............ thread needs to go back to the subject as st. mateo pointed out already
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #53
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

in the days of old, this thread would have been pulled already. There is hope for this site.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:37 AM   #54
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers,

I have to say I am surprised you read my post. It was, after all, addressed to the "Kind Wusses of ECCIE", wasn't it?

A blissful night to you...

Casey
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #55
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to place mister "whispers" on my ignore list and I suggest that every one else do the same.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:14 AM   #56
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I have said I will no longer defend my hobby choices (what types of providers I see) again. I will however defend myself when its brought to question of "other things I have done to ladies". I thought about this and I am one who can call out my faults. I have no issues with that whatsoever. Not many hobbyists and/or providers can point out their faults in this hobby.

The first fault I came up with. "Haggling".... Guilty as charged. I prefer 30 min sessions and usually just BBBJCIM sessions. I have before messaged ladies who don't advertise those preferences of mine because I find them attractive and still want to see them. I offer them a price because there is no listing of the said activity. I offer what I deem reasonable. Sometimes the price offered is not what the lady wants and at times they agree quickly. They will either agree to it or not and im fine with that. That won't be done anymore. Please keep in mind I have not done that to every lady.

Second fault..... I have in the in the past, been emotional in my posts with my POV and have been condescending and/or sarcastic with someone who does not agree with me. Not all the time granted but it has occured. I can admit to that too.

Third fault....... I was rather rude to a provider because she did not want to see me even with my large amount of references. It is her choice and right to see me or NOT see me. I was wrong for that and have apologized to her.

Never will stalking, cyber or otherwise, aggressive behavior during session or shorted their money, or any kind of abuse be on the list of things I "have done" to ladies.

I know there are ladies who don't want me as a mod and I RESPECT that. That's your right as it is mine to give my business to whomever I choose. I have 25 ok's on P411 if my hobby "sins" were that great or many, why do ladies continue to agree to see me. It is because I am a good client for a session. I don't over stay my time and am prompt for appointments, practice good hygeine, and recommend providers with great service to other members. I know I have brought good business to the gals I review/see. One could say I'm bad business for someone but I GUARANTEE you there are providers who have PM'd me to take me up on my BBBJ list because they know some hobbyists respect my opinions on service levels for providers etc.

Judge my ability to mod on the actions taken while I'm a mod. I don't care who you are I will help anyone. I have helped quite a few providers with verification status, editing contact information information like a phone number that they dont want in a review and other private issues as well. Someone can dislike me if they choose but keep in mind that there are many new members and even established members (who won't say) that I have helped out before I was a mod and will continue to do so. That includes the women too.

To address some who Pm'd me about the Whispers comment. That was taken care of by SP. It has been said that matters such as warnings or points are to be handled between the recipient of the warnings or points and the issuer. The name calling of a provider was uncalled for. I agree that it should not have happened. Action was taken but is between SP and Whispers. ANY member who may be given points or a warning will be handled the same way, whether its name calling or posting more on than ad per week, etc.... in private but do know something was done.

sixx
Nothing to do with anything else that was said here.....

I just want to say thank you for your post Sixx.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:56 AM   #57
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
I'm going to place mister "whispers" on my ignore list and I suggest that every one else do the same.

How about we all place everybody else on our ignore list. This was we only get to read and hopefully agree w/ ourselves.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #58
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

what a dick!
ugh!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #59
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
People have been suggesting that for 10 years darlin but for some reason far more people keep reading and enjoying the threads I participate in.

But go right ahead and do so!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #60
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I hope everyone read my post on first page, if not go read it.

Discussion is fine and acceptable, but open attacks are NOT, please refrain from name calling anyone on this thread.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women