Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2016, 12:34 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did your fearless leaders issue you a pacifier and a safe place you can hide, Sissy Chap?
Rumor is that if he locks the stall door, it'll be "safe" enough.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:20 PM   #47
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't think people who support Trump are necessarily hate filled Rednecks. I think they are people who come from all walks of life, from all parts of the country. What they have in common is they are tired of the same old bullshit we've been getting from career politicians.

Jim
I certainly agree they are not all hate filled, nor all rednecks, nor all stupid. Some are sincere, and some are just vehemently nauseous at the thought of Clinton the Psycopath getting elected.

But Trump does pander to the demographic that IS the hate filled redneck bunch.That crowd is never going to vote for Clinton, so he really should start fo using on the broader middle. If he doesn't make inroads with them he has zero chance.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:23 PM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's a racial slur, anyway.

I guess the "line in the sand" in this forum ... involves only one "race."
Rednecks come in all colors. It's a mindset, not a race. Karl Malone, for example, was a redneck.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:38 PM   #49
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
you're right. I did not laugh when watching this. ;-) I actually felt sorry for these people. I'm sure you can spot I B Lying, Mojo, LL, Lusty and a few others.

Some of the people in that clip I believe are sincere and I can respect what they say.

Some, like the dental-impared guy, not so much. Rumor has it that's IB, but I can neither confirm nor deny that. Regardless one would assume some of the more more vocal members here would speak up in opposition to dental-impared-guy's logic, but I don't remember them doing so the last time this was posted.

To be honest, one does have to wonder about the objectivity of those who made this video--in the state with the largest black population they show no blacks of comparable opinions.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:40 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Rednecks come in all colors. It's a mindset, not a race. Karl Malone, for example, was a redneck.
The same can be said for "other races" as well ... but parsing words and meanings doesn't avoid the slur ....

.... the traditional and accepted definition of "rednecK" is a

"The definition of a redneck is slang and a derogatory term for a poor white person, often who lives in the rural Southern United States and who often has conservative or bigoted attitudes."

Since "white" is an accepted classification for a "race," the term is a "slur" upon a race!

Nice try, but fail. You and yours made the rules, not me!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 06:44 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Some of the people in that clip I believe are sincere and I can respect what they say.

Some, like the dental-impared guy, not so much. Rumor has it that's IB, but I can neither confirm nor deny that. Regardless one would assume some of the more more vocal members here would speak up in opposition to dental-impared-guy's logic, but I don't remember them doing so the last time this was posted.

To be honest, one does have to wonder about the objectivity of those who made this video--in the state with the largest black population they show no blacks of comparable opinions.
Rumor has it that what you mistook for divine inspiration was actually a drunk pissing in your ear after your inebriated ass passed out on the floor under the urinal in the barroom men's room, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:09 PM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
College educated -----------Stupid liberals.

Redneck high school dropouts------ Common Sense supporters.
there fixed that
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 07:33 PM   #53
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The same can be said for "other races" as well ... but parsing words and meanings doesn't avoid the slur ....

.... the traditional and accepted definition of "rednecK" is a

"The definition of a redneck is slang and a derogatory term for a poor white person, often who lives in the rural Southern United States and who often has conservative or bigoted attitudes."

Since "white" is an accepted classification for a "race," the term is a "slur" upon a race!

Nice try, but fail. You and yours made the rules, not me!
It seems like you are up past your bed time, because your posts are making less and less sense. Or maybe you are just going apoplectic with anger and jealousy as you seem to do when you read my posts.

Do you really mean that "other races" come in different colors? That is a dumb comment. If that is not what you mean by "
The same can be said for "other races" as well" then why don't you tell us what you DID mean?

I love how you now are an etymologist and Keeper Of The True Meaning of words. Well, maybe in your part of the world folks use it that way, but people I deal with--and I suspect I deal with a more diverse set of people than you seem to--agree with the poor, rural, southern, bigoted, and conservative parts--but not the white part. I am guessing that is your personal mental imaging based upon what you see. Just like many people conjure up the image of a black man when you say 'basketball player". But that is your myopia and stereotyping, not mine.

"You and yours made the rules"???? More BS on your part. No one sought out my opinion, I don't know who made the rules, and I am quite sure WHATEVER you mean by "you and yours" I am not in that category. What is my racial group--since you seem to know what "yours" I belong to? IB swung and missed, as did others. I doubt you will do any better but I am sure that won't stop you from thinking you know. Either tell me my racial heritage or admit you are spouting complete ignorance on that topic.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:55 PM   #54
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I certainly agree they are not all hate filled, nor all rednecks, nor all stupid. Some are sincere, and some are just vehemently nauseous at the thought of Clinton the Psycopath getting elected.

But Trump does pander to the demographic that IS the hate filled redneck bunch.That crowd is never going to vote for Clinton, so he really should start fo using on the broader middle. If he doesn't make inroads with them he has zero chance.
Agreed.

The so-called "Republicans" I see posting in this forum are making those of us who are actual Republicans look terrible with their idiocy.

The writing is on the wall. Hillary is going to win this election whether I like it or not, and the only person the GOP can blame is themselves. Those of us who are smart have already resigned themselves to that fact, and I'm just going to hope that in the next four years, the GOP can finally put up a candidate that isn't a complete and utter failure. I doubt Clinton is going to get any more likable over her 4 years as President, so all they have to do is pick someone who doesn't stick their foot in their mouth every time they open it and doesn't have any skeletons in the closet, and the GOP can retake the White House.

Til then, I'm not going to back Trump or his stupidity... something that the rest of his base should think long and hard about.
RelaxationJunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:58 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie View Post
Agreed.

The so-called "Republicans" I see posting in this forum are making those of us who are actual Republicans look terrible with their idiocy.

The writing is on the wall. Hillary is going to win this election whether I like it or not, and the only person the GOP can blame is themselves. Those of us who are smart have already resigned themselves to that fact, and I'm just going to hope that in the next four years, the GOP can finally put up a candidate that isn't a complete and utter failure. I doubt Clinton is going to get any more likable over her 4 years as President, so all they have to do is pick someone who doesn't stick their foot in their mouth every time they open it and doesn't have any skeletons in the closet, and the GOP can retake the White House.

Til then, I'm not going to back Trump or his stupidity... something that the rest of his base should think long and hard about.
You'd be the stupid fool backing a criminal too stupid to use a computer, Relapsedjunkie.

Quote:
It seems like you are up past your bed time, because your posts are making less and less sense. Or maybe you are just going apoplectic with anger and jealousy as you seem to do when you read my posts.

Do you really mean that "other races" come in different colors? That is a dumb comment. If that is not what you mean by "
The same can be said for "other races" as well" then why don't you tell us what you DID mean?

I love how you now are an etymologist and Keeper Of The True Meaning of words. Well, maybe in your part of the world folks use it that way, but people I deal with--and I suspect I deal with a more diverse set of people than you seem to--agree with the poor, rural, southern, bigoted, and conservative parts--but not the white part. I am guessing that is your personal mental imaging based upon what you see. Just like many people conjure up the image of a black man when you say 'basketball player". But that is your myopia and stereotyping, not mine.

"You and yours made the rules"???? More BS on your part. No one sought out my opinion, I don't know who made the rules, and I am quite sure WHATEVER you mean by "you and yours" I am not in that category. What is my racial group--since you seem to know what "yours" I belong to? IB swung and missed, as did others. I doubt you will do any better but I am sure that won't stop you from thinking you know. Either tell me my racial heritage or admit you are spouting complete ignorance on that topic.

One needn't hit a staggering wino to see the your staggering, wino-ass hit the floor in your self induced alcoholic stupor, Old-THUMPER.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #56
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the stupid fool backing a criminal too stupid to use a computer, Relapsedjunkie.
I realize that you think that was a witty response. It wasn't. In fact, it's just more of your ignorance on display.

It's fools like you that are the reason the GOP is fractured and can't nominate a decent candidate anymore... They're trying to pander to idiots like you. GTFO of my party, and let the adults handle things.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:25 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I realize that you think that was a witty response. It wasn't. In fact, it's just more of your ignorance on display.

It's fools like you that are the reason the GOP is fractured and can't nominate a decent candidate anymore... They're trying to pander to idiots like you. GTFO of my party, and let the adults handle things.
It's a binary choice, RelapsedJunkie. Trump doesn't have to "appeal" to anyone as long as hildebeest is so "repellent", RelapsedJunkie.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:37 PM   #58
RelaxationJunkie
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a binary choice, RelapsedJunkie. Hildebeest doesn't have to "appeal" to anyone as long as Trump is so "repellent", RelapsedJunkie.
Fixed that for you, just so you can clearly see how stupid your lack of logic is.

You're not a Republican. I've yet to see you say a single intelligent thing in ANY of these threads. GTFO of my party.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fixed that for you, just so you can clearly see how stupid your lack of logic is.

You're not a Republican. I've yet to see you say a single intelligent thing in ANY of these threads. GTFO of my party.
But you'd still be voting for the incompetent, lying, "extremely careless" liar who has demonstrated she's too stupid to use a computer and follow government laws and regulations, RelapsedJunkie, and hildebeest is still under FBI investigation and has several lawsuits pending regarding her violations of the FOIA. That makes you stupid, RelapsedJunkie, just the way dim-retard politicians like you.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:43 PM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

you sound like a progressive republican.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women