Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2013, 08:01 AM   #46
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

And I say yet again WTF, go get some practice. Obviously 14k posts has not been enough practice for you to learn to throw out a decent insult.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #47
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
And I say yet again WTF, go get some practice. Obviously 14k posts has not been enough practice for you to learn to throw out a decent insult.
Don't feed or encourage WTFagtroll. He only gets stupider with every post. He and CBJ7 are infamous tranny libtards on the national Political Forum. Mostly they steal and paste stuff from the Internet. Neither is capable of an original thought. When they do try to articulate something they once heard somewhere from someone else, it's nearly impossible to decipher what they are saying.

Btw, they always work as a pair and like to play whack-a-mole. Each time you whack one of them, the other pops up with a stupider post. So be warned, now you know.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Or is it the other way around?

How many times has amishganster butt fucked lustladyboy? Anybody know? It sounds like they have fucked each others brains out.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't feed or encourage WTFagtroll. He only gets stupider with every post.
What's a matter dick licker, you used to picking on girls here in Pittsburg instead of men?

Do you see how stupid you sound? You tell others not to respond to my posts ...while you , drum roll please, respond to my post. How about you practice what you preach and STFU when it comes to my posts.

Or keep posting and I will keep bitch slapping your dumbass all over Pittsburg and any where else where you respond to a post of mine.

Or are you going to be like your butt buddy and call in a Mod to help you clean up your mess?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #50
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What's a matter dick licker, you used to picking on girls here in Pittsburg instead of men?

Do you see how stupid you sound? You tell others not to respond to my posts ...while you , drum roll please, respond to my post. How about you practice what you preach and STFU when it comes to my posts.

Or keep posting and I will keep bitch slapping your dumbass all over Pittsburg and any where else where you respond to a post of mine.

Or are you going to be like your butt buddy and call in a Mod to help you clean up your mess?
Ummmmm.............. Who are you and why are you so angry?????
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

None of your business and I'm not angry.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #52
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
None of your business and I'm not angry.
WTF WTF???????? Ummmmm.........yeah it kinda is....... You quoted me....... Made a derogatory comment about me.......... so yeah you made it my business. Who are you again?????? Have we met?????? Are you one of those dweebs I teased in high school???? If so I apologize I was immature back then. Whats your excuse now????

WTF did I ever do to you WTF?????
Old 12-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #53
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
How many times has amishganster butt fucked lustladyboy? Anybody know? It sounds like they have fucked each others brains out.

Quote:

Did it really take you another 12 minutes after the first post to figure out your lame ass 2nd post? Practice, practice, practice
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
WTF WTF???????? Ummmmm.........yeah it kinda is....... You quoted me.......
So when one gets quoted here in Pittsburgh....then they have to answer all the questions that the quoted asks ? So now that you have quoted me...Who the fuck are you to ask me that? It ain't none of your business who I am.

Quote:
....... Made a derogatory comment about me.......... so yeah you made it my business. ?????
You asked to be a butt buddy, I gave you instructions on amishganster initiation procedure. So now that I made it your business wtf you going do about it? . Come on big boy , pray do tell WTF you are going to do. Cry to a Mod? WTF is being a meanie to me 2dogs! Good Lord son, grow a pair.

Quote:
. Who are you again??????
Again , it is none of you fucking business.

Quote:
. Have we met?????? Are you one of those dweebs I teased in high school????
Had we went to the same HS , we would have met. I used to whip the ass of bullies that picked on dweebs.

Quote:
. If so I apologize I was immature back then.
Don't sell yourself short you're still immature, butt buddy.

Quote:
. Whats your excuse now????
I'm conversing with you...what else is there but immature?

Quote:
WTF did I ever do to you WTF?????
nothing...nor will you ever.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Did it really take you another 12 minutes after the first post to figure out your lame ass 2nd post? Practice, practice, practice
OMG all that with a Huge one in your butt, buddy. To bad he didn't put it in your purty lil mouth. Your yapping is annoying.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #56
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Ahhhhhh................ now I get it WTF....... You need a hug don't you......

BTW,,,,,,,,,, I really am sorry about that atomic weggie I gave you in HS. I really hope that discomfort isn't still part of your "issues" today.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking HugePussy it turns out.

Quote:
Ahhhhhh................ now I get it WTF....... You need a hug don't you......

I'd hug anything with a pair of tits and a vagina, you're half way there OMG...let me know when your tits grow out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #58
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd hug anything with a pair of tits and a vagina, you're half way there OMG...let me know when your tits grow out.
No no............ sorry there WTF I know you have this gay obsession and all......... but I was thinking a provider........ Like maybe Miss Charolette or Dames4U could help you out with that hug you need...... You are on this board to get intell on Pittsburgh hookers right??????? Because it would be just be sad if the only reason you are here is to stir shit up.

Now you are really making me feel guilty about giving you that atomic weggie..... Come to Pittsburgh....... We have great doctors...... I'm sure that weggie can be surgically removed. Again.....I'm so so sorry I put you through all that pain.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No no............ sorry there WTF I know you have this gay obsession and all......... but I was thinking a provider........ .
First you act as if you don't know me and now you act as if you do. Make up your vagina.

Anybody who picked on 'dweebs' in High School was a loser then and looks to be a loser now , what with this butt buddy posse you seem to want to be a part of that picks on Pittsburgh providers.
Quote:
...... You are on this board to get intell on Pittsburgh hookers right??????? .
If I wanted any intell on any provider you'd seen, I just contact a local Pittsburgh Feed store.

Quote:
Because it would be just be sad if the only reason you are here is to stir shit up.

Why don't you just come out and ask 2dogs to do your debating...maybe he can close this thread for you. You trying to play all innocent is showing your panties.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #60
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
First you act as if you don't know me and now you act as if you do. Make up your vagina.

Anybody who picked on 'dweebs' in High School was a loser then and looks to be a loser now , what with this butt buddy posse you seem to want to be a part of that picks on Pittsburgh providers.
Ummm........ again I'm sorry WTF....... I didn't realize you were that dweeb from high school at first. Now it makes perfect sense ............ as to why you feel you have the right to start shit with me.....

Else wise you would just be some out of town asshole who decided to start some shit with me........ and you can't be that big of an asshole can you WTF??????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women