Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 12:17 PM   #46
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Spanky, you are wrong in your uninformed opinion. Recurrent heroes is no big deal. It is a painful blister/ulcer that goes away in a few days. However, primary infections can be much worse. In worst case scenarios, 10-15 ulcers causing constant pain with a fever up to 102. If one has never had it before and it happens on the weekend, even sanctimonious self righteous dipshits with great insurance could find themselves in the ER begging for someone to put out the fire in their groin.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:31 PM   #47
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Thanks for the education (sincerely, not sarcastically).

You’re right that I’m uninformed. You seem to have medical training, as your handle would also indicate. What does primary infection mean?

To make it on topic: I bet pimps really hate herpes. Cuts into the profits I’m sure.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:14 PM   #48
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I’m finding it cumbersome to keep saying “pimp posing as a provider”. I think we need a more succinct term, a new word added to the lexicon: PimpVider. So say we all?
Old 02-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #49
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I’m finding it cumbersome to keep saying “pimp posing as a provider”. I think we need a more succinct term, a new word added to the lexicon: PimpVider. So say we all?
So say we all!!!!!!!
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 06:15 PM   #50
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

So say we all!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 06:16 PM   #51
Guest110920
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3EzRAgjo_s
Old 02-08-2018, 10:53 PM   #52
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Primary =first infection
Secondary = recurrent episode
Old 02-08-2018, 10:53 PM   #53
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Duplicate post.

Primary is always worse and usually not too bad, but it can be
Old 02-09-2018, 01:02 AM   #54
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Spanky, you are wrong in your uninformed opinion. Recurrent heroes is no big deal. It is a painful blister/ulcer that goes away in a few days. However, primary infections can be much worse. In worst case scenarios, 10-15 ulcers causing constant pain with a fever up to 102. If one has never had it before and it happens on the weekend, even sanctimonious self righteous dipshits with great insurance could find themselves in the ER begging for someone to put out the fire in their groin.
ON FIRE
That sounds like her case.
She was in obvious pain and discomfort. She confided in me, she had no idea how many others she had potentially infected. She said she had been suffering in silence bc she was too embarrassed to tell anyone for weeks. She didn't want to tell her assclown bc she was afraid he would be upset with her for being careless. So i suggested she go to the hospital immediately.I couldn't imagine seeing client after client in that type of agony. All too satisfy her assclowns obsession for money.Like i told her, You're 40years old, you're a grown woman. No one has the power to Make you do anything you don't want to do, you're only enabling him. Make better decisions, make your own money. That's what i think about pimps and the ladies that choose to lose by following them. Everyone makes mistakes just learn from them and move forward. But of course she eventually chose another pimp. You can lead a horse to water but You can't make her drink it.

P.S.- Ginger Doll

I'm not a little white girl, I'm Italian. Real Italian. My clients know how i talk and they also know i do not tolerate any form of disrespect whatsoever. I can transform from a seductive sex kitten into the "meet me outside, how bout that" chic real quick. If you don't understand my slang or the way i speak its bc you're 20 yrs older than me and almost every other provider on the board. Somebody Shoot me if I'm 50yrs old, and still a provider on the boards contributing to drama. (No offense to the TRULY MATURE providers of Eccie) who graduated from drama in high school not the ones that are too petty to provide references to hobbyist and providers.

"Meet me outside"
"How bout that" ��

I'd also like to say Thank you to everyone who has pmed me with msgs of support dealing with these board bullies
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:08 AM   #55
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
ON FIRE
That sounds like her case.
She was in obvious pain and discomfort. She confided in me, she had no idea how many others she had potentially infected. She said she had been suffering in silence bc she was too embarrassed to tell anyone for weeks. She didn't want to tell her assclown bc she was afraid he would be upset with her for being careless. So i suggested she go to the hospital immediately.I couldn't imagine seeing client after client in that type of agony. All too satisfy her assclowns obsession for money.Like i told her, You're 40years old, you're a grown woman. No one has the power to Make you do anything you don't want to do, you're only enabling him. Make better decisions, make your own money. That's what i think about pimps and the ladies that choose to lose by following them. Everyone makes mistakes just learn from them and move forward. But of course she eventually chose another pimp. You can lead a horse to water but You can't make her drink it.

P.S.- Ginger Doll

I'm not a little white girl, I'm Italian. Real Italian. My clients know how i talk and they also know i do not tolerate any form of disrespect whatsoever. I can transform from a seductive sex kitten into the "meet me outside, how bout that" chic real quick. If you don't understand my slang or the way i speak its bc you're 20 yrs older than me and almost every other provider on the board. Somebody Shoot me if I'm 50yrs old, and still a provider on the boards contributing to drama. (No offense to the TRULY MATURE providers of Eccie) who graduated from drama in high school not the ones that are too petty to provide references to hobbyist and providers.

"Meet me outside"
"How bout that" ��

I'd also like to say Thank you to everyone who has pmed me with msgs of support dealing with these board bullies
How truly inspiring.

I'll have much more to say about this. Unfortunately I've got to get ready for work and don't have time right now. Look for a post later in the day.

No need to go outside, I’ll meet you right here. For now I'll just say this, since subtlety doesn't seem to work:

You're a pimp posing as this lady. This thread pissed you off and you couldn't control your emotions enough not to respond to it, which was foolish. Also, baiting you into speaking (under whichever handle) was the intended purpose of the thread, but I have to admit that I did not really foresee you being stupid enough to fall for it. I underestimated you.

You also pose as a much more well-known provider here. I've seen enough PMs from that one to recognize the writing style. You engage in intimidation tactics against those who don't want to work for you. Your initial post in this thread was one of them.

More to come.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:04 AM   #56
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Wanted to add - I have nothing but sympathy for the real lady the Buxom Beauty account portrays. I don’t think she’s part of this crew anymore and hasn’t been for some time. Good for her if she got away. I hope she managed it without being put through too much hell.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:41 AM   #57
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

A pimp thread that devolved into board drama with accusations. Never saw that one coming.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:50 AM   #58
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
A pimp thread that devolved into board drama with accusations. Never saw that one coming.
Congratulations on your prescience. I thought you were ignoring me. Guess not.

I did not have time to explain this morning but I will as soon as I can. If not for this pimp’s intimidation actions and threats of violence against a friend of mine none of this would be happening. I also offered him the chance to be left alone on the board months ago in exchange for stopping what he was doing. I 100% lived up to that until he recently decided it would be a good idea to re-insert himself into the situation.

You can believe it or not, Hogfan69. I don’t care either way. My interest is in protecting my friend, your disapproval means nothing to me.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:13 AM   #59
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I truly don't care. If you've got proof that's someone that's using a ladies account, report it to the mods. I didn't know you had become the self appointed board pimp police.

I barely say anything, but when I do, your hair sure does catch on fire. It was just an observation from someone who's seen many pimp threads do the same exact thing over the last dozen years or so.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #60
Guest110920
Account Disabled

You cared enough to post, and forgot something you said a while back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
Apologies to the board. I wasn't trying to incite drama. I forgot who I was dealing with and won't interact with him again.
But whatever.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women