Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2017, 12:04 AM   #46
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

After 2 weeks Cp is not going to come on here and answer anything .It's Simple He was wrong and we all know was and Cp will never say he was wrong about anything. Come on y'all

Do you really think he is going to say..........My bad . I jumped the gun and gave some point and warnings when I shouldn't have, I will try to not jump the gun in the future ...........now let get back to some Monkey Business Talking about the Hobby.

Y'all must be dreaming .........................
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:49 AM   #47
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
....Otherwise, the site, itself, loses credibility with it's members. Current and future......
We are already losing members here daily, because of these and similar issues regarding those that enforce eccie established guidelines........The message this group is sending is LOUD AND CLEAR for all the world to hear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post
Perfect example of why numerous providers I know refuse to have anything to do with this place.

And I also imagine it's why I have seen 3 or 4 members recently post that they don't trust reviews on here at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
WTF Cpalmson?? This is about as chicken**** a move as I have ever seen. You can come the boards and welcome new providers and you can take time to consult an admin to cover your ass to close the contested reviews. But you can't take the time to address the very specific requests by members for inconsistent infraction applications and the clarifications for the reasons behind your actions? I as well know several ladies that no longer have anything to do with this site because of this exact same kind of bull****

This site is built and founded on the sharing of information, and now it seems as that is no longer the case. Especially when the information being shared doesn't align with a specific modtards point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicrom View Post
This is bullshit. Lack of a response from a moderator has taken the whole Panhandle section of Eccie away from the business at hand (getting laid). I enjoy reading the chaos, but it's getting old and questions need to be answered publicly. PM's won't cut it now because the moderators have let it continue to the point where it is the only topic and everyone needs clarification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
After 2 weeks Cp is not going to come on here and answer anything .It's Simple, He was wrong and we all know was and Cp will never say he was wrong about anything. Come on y'all

Do you really think he is going to say..........My bad . I jumped the gun and gave some point and warnings when I shouldn't have, I will try to not jump the gun in the future ...........now let get back to some Monkey Business Talking about the Hobby.

Y'all must be dreaming .........................
All the more reason to take action now, if there's to be a Panhandle forum for tomorrow.
I'm saddened to have to inform you that bamadog78 is done with ECCIE because of the same things we're not happy about. Blatant disregard for the Panhandle members concerns.
Let your voices be heard. NOW.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:48 AM   #48
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

EDIT: I just realized that I need to clarify the reason for this post. My thoughts here aren't intended as a response only to this particular thread, but to pretty much all the recent "Drama threads" that have been cropping up of late. Hotrix vs. Cpalm, LaneyLixx, Vanessa Ink, and any others I may have missed.

Moderators are what makes or breaks any message board. I've been a moderator on several non-hobby related boards over the years, although I'm not currently. The first time I served as a forum moderator, I was surprised at how difficult and time-consuming it can be, it's also largely thankless work. I understand the challenges. No matter what, you are not going to please everyone, and drama (probably my least-favorite aspect of any forum) is almost inevitable. The drama aspect is what led me to resign from most of the forums I've moderated over the years. Regardless of the topic of the forum, I learned a few lessons, usually the hard way, about how to moderate a forum for and keep it healthy.

1. Transparency. Vital. The reasons for your actions and decisions have to be crystal clear, explained well, and supported by the forum rules. Good, well-thought out rules are critical. As far as I can tell the rules here on ECCIE are pretty good. Not perfect, but given the Customer/Provider firewall that is in place, (absolutely necessary IMHO) they are probably as good as they can be.

2. Impartiality. Moderators cannot play favorites, cannot nurse or hold grudges. It's pure poison. I've seen firsthand, more than once, a good forum descend into chaos from this. Some did not survive.

3. A moderator cannot take issues personally. A moderator must be able to turn off his or her "me switch".

4. Consistency. All rules have to be enforced equally and every time. It's natural that on a forum where moderators are "volunteers" that some violations may go unnoticed. Mainstream boards that employ actual paid, professional moderators do much better with this. Not a choice for ECCIE unfortunately.

5. Clarity and brevity. To be really successful, the moderator must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, preferably with as few words as possible while remaining professional and polite.

6. Manners. Gotta be respectful and polite AT ALL TIMES. This is particularly important when dealing with posters who are the opposite.

7. Watchfulness. Particularly important on a forum like this. It's easy, almost inevitable, for interpersonal conflicts and grudges to pop up from time to time. Someone, provider or customer will get butt-hurt and choose the forum as a place to grind that axe. Mods must be able to identify that, and put a stop to it. In my experience most of these will turn into repeat offenders, it's human nature. The semi-anonymity of forums like this only make those sorts bolder. They do not have to be banned in most cases, in fact, in my experience, properly moderated they usually have a lot to contribute to the community. Unfortunately, for a very few, the "Nuclear Option" eventually becomes the moderators only recourse.

Are the current moderators "up to scratch"? I don't know, but it's obvious that there are problems. Whether or not it's the moderators that are the issue or if it's the posters.....only time will tell. I do firmly believe that something must change. The current atmosphere is not healthy. I'd add that, IMHO, forum moderators probably should not be from the area of the forums they moderate. I don't know if that is the case here or not, but given the personal nature of this activity, it seems to me to be a be a good idea.

To be honest, I can't really follow a lot of these recent issues. I don't place a high enough level of importance on this stuff to overcome my natural aversion to drama. The only people involved that I know personally are the providers, and I haven't seen anything from any of the providers I know, some of them quite well, that would lead me to lend credence to some of the accusations, but TBH, I really don't care all that much. It's entirely possible that I'm wrong. I care that the providers I see are honest in their dealings with me, are skilled, provide the experience that I'm looking for, and that the value for the price is reasonable.

I'm really looking forward to this forum getting back to the primary mission, hedonism, fun and pleasure.

Anyway, just my $.02, and perhaps it's not worth even that much. I enjoy participation in this forum very much. It has been extremely valuable to me and I'd hate to see it ruined.

Back to the Fuckery!!!!
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:16 PM   #49
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Agree with you 100% Easy. Excellent post. Your $.02 is worth a whole lot more than you think. Thanks for the much needed input.

Drama unfortunately results from having the needs of the forum neglected or ignored by the mod. When the members clamor for guidance and the only thing that they get, is get ignored or get shut down.

Fortunately, it hasn't stopped me from enjoying the hobby. That kind of fuckery takes top priority.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:19 PM   #50
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Fortunately, it hasn't stopped me from enjoying the hobby. That kind of fuckery takes top priority.
Thanks for the kind words. One of the advantages of getting older is a little (very little) wisdom I suppose.

Fuckery always comes first!!! I really enjoy many of the other aspects of this hobby that I've been in for damn near 25 years now. But let's face it. I'm here for the fucking and sucking first last and always.

Along the way I've managed to meet some very cool ladies. 2 of the coolest of all time are at the heart of a lot of these recent drama explosions. I don't get it, but unless one of them is proven to be a closet serial killer, it's not going too stop me from seeing and reviewing either one whenever I can.

I've been lucky enough to have very few bad experiences. In the beginning that was luck, but now, it's because I research the shit out of any provider that I'm going to see, and I've been around long enough to read between the lines and usually figure out what's not being said. A healthy forum is critical to this, particularly for guys and providers who are new to this whole game. They are the ones who suffer most from the current disfunction.

I was aware of the VI reviews controversy before I chose to go see her. I do have my own thoughts and opinions on that, but they are just that, thoughts and opinions. Ultimately, it does not really matter to me and I don't spend a lot of time thinking (almost none actually) about it. I've seen her twice, and both experiences have been wonderful. My review of her, and the one still to be written reflect just that. My actual experience.. That's all I'm really concerned about.

The same goes for Laney. I've seen her dozens of times (probably) over the last year and some change, I've written honest reviews of some of those encounters. Obviously, those reviews are good, because I keep going back. I go back because I like her, I have fun with her, and she's awesome at what she does.

None of these ladies are perfect. None of us are either.

My concern, and I suppose I really should have started a new thread but I didn't think of it at the time (I really didn't realize which of the threads I was replying to, but they are all part of a larger problem so this one is as good as any other) is the breakdown of the forum's primary purpose. It's unhealthy, and unchecked will do no one any good, providers and customers alike.

The responsibility for maintaining the health of the forum, so that it can serve it's primary mission lies squarely with the moderators. No one else. From what I can see, they are failing to meet that responsibility. Blame, fault and finger pointing does not figure into it. At this point, I don't know if they can recover to a point that they can continue to discharge their responsibilities effectively. I think the atmosphere may well be poisoned to a point where replacement may be the only viable option. I may be wrong. I hope I am. I've never, myself, had any issues with them, but my interactions have been pretty limited. The few times I've reached out, to have some review details changed because of mistakes I've made, have been handled quickly and professionally.

Something has to change, that's for sure.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:53 PM   #51
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep the ones you have!!! Fucking yall invite TEXANS!! Nola doesnt... well if trying I'm the first to say. Whooooa.. silly rider.. our mods rock.. and we don't gotta ride like yall....STOP asking for protection.. garner your own.. I'm wasted right now and even I understand it.. STOP INVITING A VAMPIRE IN..THEY CANT COME IF NOT INVITED?? REMEMBER!! xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 08:15 PM   #52
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Annie we may have to slap them ever now and then. They like it like that ..........But their are Modtards and they are potty trained....their in Big Boy paints now.......
Old 11-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #53
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Wondering what the websupport admin found on Softball. Hope he gets to clear his name and bring forward the allegation of his account being hijacked to the forefront.
Will the Panhandle be kept in the dark about the disposition of the allegations or will we just see if and when disciplinary action takes place?
Old 11-28-2017, 11:03 AM   #54
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Ok then fellas...

But when ya end up with the seal clubbing dynamic duo up your ASSES . DONT say I didn't say "keep those crazy Texans off your board". Lol. Try and duck those hair grabbers for sure.. XXOO annie
Old 11-28-2017, 02:29 PM   #55
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Wondering what the websupport admin found on Softball. Hope he gets to clear his name and bring forward the allegation of his account being hijacked to the forefront.
Will the Panhandle be kept in the dark about the disposition of the allegations or will we just see if and when disciplinary action takes place?
As has been said...modardville discussions are not for public consumption...if that member is allowed to post on the board at some time in the future, and they choose to discuss what happened to them within the limits of the guidelines, fine. Staff will not.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:41 PM   #56
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Damn, just damn. Was hoping for an update.
Thanks anyway WU.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:45 PM   #57
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol...and there ya have it! TA DUHHHH.. told ya ugh... I'm scraming.. he's still after me like poor Cinderella. Freak. .SO PEOPLE OF THE GREAT STATES UNDER TEXAS LAW NOW!! . later. God speed.. XXOO annie
Old 11-28-2017, 08:21 PM   #58
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
Lol...and there ya have it! TA DUHHHH.. told ya ugh... I'm scraming.. he's still after me like poor Cinderella. Freak. .SO PEOPLE OF THE GREAT STATES UNDER TEXAS LAW NOW!! . later. God speed.. XXOO annie
Lmao ....annie you mean we have to tie the horse's in front of the bars now .....Lmmfao
Old 11-28-2017, 11:45 PM   #59
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ummm yea..

Or at least hopefully.. I'm always for the escape route. I'll play BIG nosed kate..u play doc. K?? I'm in... the rewards shall be grandiosis....i heard. Lol..

P.s. grab the petron for me doll.. I'll keep'em steady. XXOO annie
Old 11-29-2017, 05:11 AM   #60
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sooooooo anyone wanna have fun now after all this nonsense??!! All my reviews are absolutely fucking awesome because that's just how much fun we all had lol (especially the big orgy in NOLA!!)
Adaline is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women