Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #46
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
There are guys there who don't even see providers.
They will be fuckedfor free
jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #47
Guest031517
Account Disabled

User ID: 149531
My ECCIE Reviews

Be careful ladies and gents...apparently someone is paying attention to the posts because I just received a pm from the "man" himself telling me he didn't say that and to edit my post, which I won't do. So maybe he will join us in our discussion *shrugs shoulders*
Guest031517 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #48
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It seems

People are assuming because I have posted info that i know all about this and are emailing me in droves..

I got this that I am sure will shed some light on the subject once again, there may be some documents in there from the last one,, if anything, it is funny reading.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwind...-anytow-769020
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #49
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

First off thank you all for the information. I had been on indys but hadn't seen anyone from there in some time. Some info I think my interest you- About 16-19 months ago I messaged a member of indys that used to give me intel on some BCD providers. He told me somethings and that he was upset with PI and how PI treated the girls. Apparently he was going to talk with some of the local news anchors and tell them about the site. Now if this is true it would explain why PI's party had LE and was busted. At first I thought the guy was just blowing smoke but it appears like he may be telling the truth. One question I would like to ask though is what makes us think this site is safe? Couldn't PI give the police this site in order to safe himself (lessen charges) Think about it.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:22 AM   #50
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

IMHO pimping should not be legal.
I do however think that a woman has the right to choose to work and as long as it it not harmful to another then so be it.

We all know that there are women and in many cases men that will prostitute themselves in the business world to climb the ladder yet that is not illegal.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #51
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
. One question I would like to ask though is what makes us think this site is safe? Couldn't PI give the police this site in order to safe himself (lessen charges) Think about it.
There is a big difference in this site. Ask any provider, in any large town active on Eccie, and they will tell you Eccie is about the hobbyists, not the providers. We are simply an information marketplace. Eccie does not have anything to do with the providers, it is a National site.

Providers join here, come and go and that is it. Eccie only makes money off the providers if they buy a banner ad.

So, no, PI could not give Eccie to the LE to mitigate services. This is a cpmpletely different type site. What you see is what you get. And LE already sees it.

You have to be careful. Eccie tries to help with that.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #52
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw4591 View Post
They will charge me with being an asshole,
I understand they have several srtong witnesses.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #53
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
I don't care who you are, that's the funniest shit I have read today
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #54
jw4591
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
that's an understatement
jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I just issued Pistelero a warning point for not directly calling JW an asshole.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
One question I would like to ask though is what makes us think this site is safe? Couldn't PI give the police this site in order to safe himself (lessen charges) Think about it.

Everything I post here is purely a product of my overly active imagination and is anyway protected by my First Amendment right to freedom of expression.

And if all that fails, my stay out of jail card is to tell LE about backpage...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #57
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And if all that fails, my stay out of jail card is to tell LE about backpage...
LOL.... BIG SNITCH!!

Old 10-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #58
mmaclyr
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post
No one will be able to run the site if he gets busted. The main serverd/site is not in the USA,
Hmmm. Geeky stuff follows.

The IP address for indys.com is:
nslookup indys.com
Server: 10.10.0.1
Address: 10.10.0.1#53
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: indys.com
Address: 67.227.183.94

The netblock that 67.227.183.94 sits in belongs to a hosting company called Liquid Web. That company has data centers in Michigan and Arizona. While it is possible that a server there then contacts another server 'out of the US' for data, that's not likely. And does not matter much, since the data still must pass over the server(s) at Liquid Web on the way to your web browser.

Since the site is now part of a 'pattern of corrupt activity' case, the contents of the site itself are potential evidence.

Posts to a bulletin board, even a private one, are not private in the sense of say, your mail, or the contents of a safe. They are considered public statements.

PMs are considered basically, a type of email. Emails themselves from a legal standpoint, have little privacy protection.

So unlike tapping your phone, or reading your mail, which needs a warrant, now that the site is potential evidence in a pattern of corrupt activity, a simple subpoena is all that is needed to legally access that data.

If the subpoena is served to Liquid Web directly, site owners would never know unless Liquid Web informed them. There are a number of issues that come into play when determining if Liquid Web has any legal obligation to do so. They may or may not.

While ham fisted cops have used subpoenas and warrants to just yank a server out of the rack, it is also possible to copy the server without stopping its operation, and the site owners would not know.

Whether or not information can be extracted from the copy depends on how securely the setup of server was done. But, knowing a bit about php-bb and databases, unless the entire server were encrypted, the data is easy to extract.

It's also simple to put a tap on the network, and get a copy of all data going in and out of the server.

Has this gotten big enough for that effort? Who knows?
mmaclyr is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #59
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just love it when a geek shows me his megabytes..

Good job and thanks for the research!!
Old 10-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaclyr View Post
Hmmm. Geeky stuff follows.

The IP address for indys.com is:
nslookup indys.com
Server: 10.10.0.1
Address: 10.10.0.1#53
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: indys.com
Address: 67.227.183.94

The netblock that 67.227.183.94 sits in belongs to a hosting company called Liquid Web. That company has data centers in Michigan and Arizona. While it is possible that a server there then contacts another server 'out of the US' for data, that's not likely. And does not matter much, since the data still must pass over the server(s) at Liquid Web on the way to your web browser.

Since the site is now part of a 'pattern of corrupt activity' case, the contents of the site itself are potential evidence.

Posts to a bulletin board, even a private one, are not private in the sense of say, your mail, or the contents of a safe. They are considered public statements.

PMs are considered basically, a type of email. Emails themselves from a legal standpoint, have little privacy protection.

So unlike tapping your phone, or reading your mail, which needs a warrant, now that the site is potential evidence in a pattern of corrupt activity, a simple subpoena is all that is needed to legally access that data.

If the subpoena is served to Liquid Web directly, site owners would never know unless Liquid Web informed them. There are a number of issues that come into play when determining if Liquid Web has any legal obligation to do so. They may or may not.

While ham fisted cops have used subpoenas and warrants to just yank a server out of the rack, it is also possible to copy the server without stopping its operation, and the site owners would not know.

Whether or not information can be extracted from the copy depends on how securely the setup of server was done. But, knowing a bit about php-bb and databases, unless the entire server were encrypted, the data is easy to extract.

It's also simple to put a tap on the network, and get a copy of all data going in and out of the server.

Has this gotten big enough for that effort? Who knows?
Break it down brother. Are you saying LE can use members posts and PMs as evidence against the member? Like setting up dates, PMs? Vouches? Reviews? Could a newspaper print names of members? Inquiring minds want to know.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women