Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35419
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #46
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBad View Post
This article, written by a 30 year GOP staffer, best describes what the intent of the GOP really is:

http://truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections-gop-operative-who-left-cult/1314907779
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Great article!!!
Yes, great article. Key parts worth making note of for those too scared to click it:

"But both parties are not rotten in quite the same way. The Democrats have their share of machine politicians, careerists, corporate bagmen, egomaniacs and kooks. Nothing, however, quite matches the modern GOP.
To those millions of Americans who have finally begun paying attention to politics and watched with exasperation the tragicomedy of the debt ceiling extension, it may have come as a shock that the Republican Party is so full of lunatics."

AND:

"The debt ceiling extension is not the only example of this sort of political terrorism. (Emphasis mine) Republicans were willing to lay off 4,000 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) employees, 70,000 private construction workers and let FAA safety inspectors work without pay, in fact, forcing them to pay for their own work-related travel - how prudent is that? - in order to strong arm some union-busting provisions into the FAA reauthorization."

AND:

"It should have been evident to clear-eyed observers that the Republican Party is becoming less and less like a traditional political party in a representative democracy and becoming more like an apocalyptic cult, or one of the intensely ideological authoritarian parties of 20th century Europe. This trend has several implications, none of them pleasant."

AND:....Quoting John Judis:

"Over the last four decades, the Republican Party has transformed from a loyal opposition into an insurrectionary party that flouts the law when it is in the majority and threatens disorder when it is the minority. It is the party of Watergate and Iran-Contra, but also of the government shutdown in 1995 and the impeachment trial of 1999."

AND for Olivia (are you listening Olivia?). This ain't me, this is a 28 year Republican staffer talking:

When pressed, Republicans make up misleading statistics to "prove" that the America's fiscal burden is being borne by the rich and the rest of us are just freeloaders who don't appreciate that fact. "Half of Americans don't pay taxes" is a perennial meme. But what they leave out is that that statement refers to federal income taxes. There are millions of people who don't pay income taxes, but do contribute payroll taxes - among the most regressive forms of taxation. But according to GOP fiscal theology, payroll taxes don't count. Somehow, they have convinced themselves that since payroll taxes go into trust funds, they're not real taxes. Likewise, state and local sales taxes apparently don't count, although their effect on a poor person buying necessities like foodstuffs is far more regressive than on a millionaire. (emphasis again is mine).

So, with that........
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #47
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Still waiting for the proof of Obam's supposed intellect....can somebody point me to his IQ tests, academic records, or other exhibits that.........

I can categorically (Nice try at using big-people words. If you can say it that way, go ahead. But you didn't and can't.) say that Bush has a superior intellect over Obama; but I can't prove it because we have Bush's academic record from Yale, but we need Obama's from Harvard to compare against......2 things. The information you claim you lack to be able to prove your intellect statement, I.E. grades, are a small part of the overall make-up of someone's intellect. And since President Obama graduated in the top 10% of his law class (magna cum laude) it is obvious that his grades were better than Bush's. Well, obvious to those who can think (or look at Harvard's website to see what is indicated by graduating magna cum laude). It is still like I said though, grades are only a small part of determining intellect.

And we know that Bush's academic performance at Yale was alot higher than the esteemed Al Gore (we have both Bush and Gore's records for the comparison). And once yet again you can't understand what you read, or choose to make up your version of the truth, to misrepresent things. Got link???

Obama won't release his academic records.......why not? What is he hidding?
Hidding?? You mean hiding?

Probably the same thing he was hiding when he thought showing his birth certificate in June of 2008 was enough.

You know, nothing (a correct sentence with or without the comma).

Who the fuck are you to ask for personal information from him beyond what is required by law? You feel you are entitled to the info even though the law of the land, our Constitution, says you are wrong again.

If you knew what honors were associated with his degree when he graduated, you would know he was in the top 10% of his class. You can verify that at Harvard's website.

And now for your "facts".

Here is what I found at
http://www.insidepolitics.org/heard/heard32300.html

Note: follow link to see table without format error

Bush/Gore Grades and SAT Scores (posted March 23, 2000)
(Updated June 17, 2005)
Confidential college transcripts and test scores obtained by the Washington Post reveal that neither presidential candidate, George W. Bush nor Al Gore, were shining students during their college days at Yale and Harvard, respectively. Although each earned respectable scores on the SAT college admissions test (a total of 1355 of 1600 for Gore and 1206 for Bush), neither did that well in their college courses. Both earned a mix of B and C grades. Gore's lowest grade of D came in a natural sciences course, while his top grades were an A in French and English, an A in Visual and Environmental Studies, and an A- in Social Relations. Bush's lowest marks were a 70 (of 100) in Sociology and a 71 in Economics, while his highest scores were High Passes in History and Japanese.
In 2005, the Boston Globe obtained comparable information on John Kerry's undergraduate record at Yale. It shows that Kerry had a cumulate grade average of 76 over
four years in school. His freshman year average was 71 and his senior year average was 81.

Bush at Yale Gore at Harvard
SAT Verbal Score
566 (of 800) 625 (of 800)
SAT Math Score
640 (of 800) 730 (of 800)
Undergraduate Transcript

Political Science/Govt classes
73 (of 100) in PS14a
C- in Govt16

71 (of 100) in PS13b
C in Govt 116

Pass in PS48
B in Govt 1a

A- in Govt154

B+ in Govt98
Source: Washington Post

Satisfactory in Govt99
March 19, 2000

B- in Govt103

Pass in Govt130

I love a winning day at the track
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #48
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Oh , I agree!!* I am; most certainly, educated enough to understand the proper context!!* The obvious point is... The POTUS , is not... especially in relation to military context!!

Commander In Chief? * Competent?* I think, not!!
In a nutshell? The word is "Facade". It refers to having covered up a part of your supporting structure.

I had seen this word in books describing the false, non-supporting front of a building or different levels of intrigue (mostly Alistair MacLean books) found in intelligence/counterintelligence work. When I read it, I wrongly pronounced it in my head but knew its meaning. When I heard the word properly said, everything clicked nicely. But I seldom say the word even when its correct use comes up. Because I always start the word the wrong way, the way I did for 10+ years in my head.

And now when I read your posts I'll think facade. Here is the guy who thinks mispronouncing a word, a single syllable word, means anything or is somehow the measure of a President. What failings of your structure or levels of games are you covering up?
You guys are the "dick jokes" of political debate, the lowest common denominators. It's tough to have real discussions with someone who thinks saying "corpse" when he should have pronounced it "core" and constantly brings it up as if it were a relevant point.
There’s plenty to be pissed off about without bringing up this petty ass bullshit. But then this stuff all tweets so nicely. While many of the real issue’s titles are too long to tweet.

What douche bags (anyone need help pronouncing that word?).
Old 09-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #49
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
In a nutshell? The word is "Facade". It refers to having covered up a part of your supporting structure.

I had seen this word in books describing the false, non-supporting front of a building or different levels of intrigue (mostly Alistair MacLean books) found in intelligence/counterintelligence work. When I read it, I wrongly pronounced it in my head but knew its meaning. When I heard the word properly said, everything clicked nicely. But I seldom say the word even when its correct use comes up. Because I always start the word the wrong way, the way I did for 10+ years in my head.

And now when I read your posts I'll think facade. Here is the guy who thinks mispronouncing a word, a single syllable word, means anything or is somehow the measure of a President. What failings of your structure or levels of games are you covering up?
You guys are the "dick jokes" of political debate, the lowest common denominators. It's tough to have real discussions with someone who thinks saying "corpse" when he should have pronounced it "core" and constantly brings it up as if it were a relevant point.
There’s plenty to be pissed off about without bringing up this petty ass bullshit. But then this stuff all tweets so nicely. While many of the real issue’s titles are too long to tweet.

What douche bags (anyone need help pronouncing that word?).
Tell ya what.... I have one simple question for ya!!

Did the POTUS know what the fuck he was talking about, that day?.... or not?
YES? * Or.... NO?

Cut through your bullshit, and answer the simple question!!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #50
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Did the POTUS know what the fuck he was talking about, that day.... or not?
YES? * Or.... NO?

In response to your simple question bullshit, of course he did.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #51
MrGiz
BANNED

Thanks for exposing yourself.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ah, Munch. It must be tough living in your world. It's really quite simple. You want government control, and I don't.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #53
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, Munch. It must be tough living in your world. It's really quite simple. You want government control, and I don't.
Stop guessing. When you don't know what I'm going to say, ask. Shooting down what you say, as easy as it is to do, still takes time. If I went after you for things I thought you might say....then I'd be you.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #54
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're welcome.

Michelle says you can pray those feelings away.

You need more Jesus and less
Old 09-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You haven't shot anything down yet, Munch, and if I knew what you were going to say, it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:27 AM   #56
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh , I agree!!* I am; most certainly, educated enough to understand the proper context!!* The obvious point is... The POTUS , is not... especially in relation to military context!!

Commander In Chief? * Competent?* I think, not!!
This “event” happened in Feb. of 2010. This defining moment of brilliant clarity was the perfect example of stupidity that would balance the “57” state quote. Ignore the fact there are plenty of real subjects. I’ll give you credit that when your chips are down, you go with what you know. Hands firmly on ears, eyes tightly closed while you say, “lalalalalalalalalalalalalala! ” Project, project, project.

Quote:

Did the POTUS know what the fuck he was talking about, that day?.... or not?
YES? * Or.... NO?

I know what the President was talking about in the video when he mis-spoke. I don’t think you do because you asked me if I thought the President knew what he was talking about. The occasion was a Prayer Breakfast and the person held up as an example was the “Corpsman”. The corpsman was an American of Haitian decent. The patient who was to be operated on said they would pray for the country that all of the relief workers had come from. It of course was the United States. You wanted a straight, no bullshit answer to the question of does the President know anything about compassion. I knew what your reaction to virtually anything I said would be. I knew why Jack Nicholson had delivered the line in the movie.

The simple answer? You can’t handle the truth.

Quote:
The exposure you gave us was nothing new. We’ve heard you say “Screw you guys. I’m going home.” so many times and watched you abuse the term “high tailing it” (because truthfully your tail is tucked much like the guy in “Silence of the Lambs”) we really expect nothing more.

Façade. Mis-spoken word from a year and a half ago.

Sorry I didn’t realize you were waiting for me to expose myself.

All you had to do was ask.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:46 AM   #57
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You said I want government control over me and you don't. I don't know about the second part of your statement but first part is wrong.

Pull.......

That's one.

Quote:
You haven't shot anything down yet, Munch, and if I knew what you were going to say, it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining.
Pull!!

That's 2!
Old 09-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #58
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
This “event” happened in Feb. of 2010. This defining moment of brilliant clarity was the perfect example of stupidity that would balance the “57” state quote. Ignore the fact there are plenty of real subjects. I’ll give you credit that when your chips are down, you go with what you know. Hands firmly on ears, eyes tightly closed while you say, “lalalalalalalalalalalalalala! ” Project, project, project.

I know what the President was talking about in the video when he mis-spoke. I don’t think you do because you asked me if I thought the President knew what he was talking about. The occasion was a Prayer Breakfast and the person held up as an example was the “Corpsman”. The corpsman was an American of Haitian decent. The patient who was to be operated on said they would pray for the country that all of the relief workers had come from. It of course was the United States. You wanted a straight, no bullshit answer to the question of does the President know anything about compassion. I knew what your reaction to virtually anything I said would be. I knew why Jack Nicholson had delivered the line in the movie.

The simple answer? You can’t handle the truth.

The exposure you gave us was nothing new. We’ve heard you say “Screw you guys. I’m going home.” so many times and watched you abuse the term “high tailing it” (because truthfully your tail is tucked much like the guy in “Silence of the Lambs”) we really expect nothing more.

Sorry I didn’t realize you were waiting for me to expose myself.

All you had to do was ask.
WoW!! * That was a fine piece of research there, Munch!!

But.... I said "Cut through your bullshit! "

The simple truth is... On Feb 4, 2010 , The Commander in Chief of the finest naval force on the planet stood before a crowd... read words on a screen... then spoke them... as best as he could. * That is the closest he came to knowing what the fuck he was talking about, on that day! * His Harvard Law Degree... the entire Department of Education... nor Hooked on Phonics* can change that simple* fact!

Compassion?* From Him?* My Ass!!

But... I am sure he is quite proud to have obedient comrades like you out there, defending his honor!
Fine Job, Munch!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:08 AM   #59
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
And you've been exposing yourself with every single post.

Quote:
WoW!! * That was a fine piece of research there, Munch!!

But.... I said "Cut through your bullshit! "

The simple truth is... On Feb 5, 2010 , The Commander in Chief of the finest naval force on the planet stood before a crowd... read words on a screen... then spoke them... as best as he could. * That is the closest he came to knowing what the fuck he was talking about, on that day! * His Harvard Law Degree... the entire Department of Education... nor Hooked on Phonics* can change that simple* fact!

Compassion?* My Ass!!

But... I am sure he is quite proud to have obedient comrades like you out there, defending his honor!
Fine Job, Munch!!
See what i mean? You've become little more than another whirlaway/marshall.

Fine job, MrGiz Be proud!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #60
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And you've been exposing yourself with every single post.

See what i mean? You've become little more than another whirlaway/marshall.

Fine job, MrGiz Be proud!
His final paragraph was my favorite!

" Yes, there are crimes of conscience that call us to action. Yes, there are causes that move our hearts and offenses that stir our souls. But progress doesn't come when we demonize opponents. It's not born in righteous spite. Progress comes when we open our hearts, when we extend our hands, when we recognize our common humanity. Progress comes when we look into the eyes of another and see the face of God. That we might do so -- that we will do so all the time, not just some of the time -- is my fervent prayer for our nation and the world."

Easily... the most hypocritical bastard to ever* hold the office!!

And you're still Doove!!
I am sure that we are both proud... that's a good thing!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women