Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #46
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Thanks it is important to keep the dream alive!

I would let her take my Greek championship anytime she wants.

If I am fortunate enough to have an appointment with this provider I may not be able to write a review if she tells me not to since I would want to see her again and again.
bonn11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #47
Bigandbad1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Whispers, you are the Man of the Year on this Board for taking on Slave Guinevere and enduring the massive onslaught that you will inevitably have to take from her innumerable WK's. You have guts. She came here years ago as an exclusive courtesan who was well regarded for good reason. She has turned into a high volume, low class whore who I hope is packing it away for her retirement, because she ain't got much time left. She is wearing it out.
Bigandbad1959 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:42 AM   #48
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie.kartwright View Post
There's no more reasoning with you anymore because your out to get everyone;

Nope... Not everyone..... But some need to have their stories told and be presented in the light they shine on themselves and then hurry to avoid..... If you refuse to put what she said in context of other times she did something similar then you won't "get it".... Put it all together, as some have, and see the total picture.....

and I thought you were on our side...

I speak up for any concept I believe in darlin and can support many a ladies cause.... Just because I disagree with SG's actions and will make sure that each and every time she does something like this that it gets the attention it deserves does not mean I do not support many a mutual belief.. There is bad on both sides of the fence.... SG has gone off the reservation too many times...

but no need have a great day and BTW I'm not embarrassing myself as you can clearly see you've made no reference to what I've stated from in the bringing you've been beating around the bush to push it aside;so who's really being the embarrassing one?

I'm not pushing it aside... I disagree with your take on it and make my own point...

So sit whispers - sit and stay and be a good dog now.
Darlin.... If ya like it doggy you need to give me a treat before you can teach me anything..... and if I "sit and stay" I need a real reward..... You wanna get mean ole whispers to heal and behave and not bark at SG?...... well.... I'm not opposed to some one on one training if ya want to try!

But it's been tried before...

I guess I'm like a dog that when I find a really good spot to piss on I feel the need to piss on it again and again and again.....

I don't know what you could do to break that habit....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:46 AM   #49
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
No Sir.... You need to learn to read for comprehension..... SL was "referring" to the lady in order to plug ladies names into a post as an example.... He saw none of the ladies referred to the exact contents of his PMS could not be posted so he was fabricating for the story line he was presenting...

Try to get your facts straight if you are going to champion a lady here..... When you fail you don't get the head pat or belly rub.....
No way!!!! He wasn't serious? Lmfao! Like that wasn't so obvious. Sometimes it's sooo easy man lol.

I've never seen sg so who am I championing? Dude sometimes you need to wear stretchy pants. Your panties are on too tight.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #50
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959 View Post
Whispers, you are the Man of the Year on this Board for taking on Slave Guinevere and enduring the massive onslaught that you will inevitably have to take from her innumerable WK's. You have guts. She came here years ago as an exclusive courtesan who was well regarded for good reason. She has turned into a high volume, low class whore who I hope is packing it away for her retirement, because she ain't got much time left. She is wearing it out.
Well.. The number of WKs has slipped as they inevitably get a moment away from her illusion and read what she has had to say and how little she values discretion...

Hey.... with a cock in every hole and having them rotated out the way she was in the last two orgies ya gotta admit she has the opportunity to put it away for her old age..... ...uhh... wait... never mind.. too easy.....

I agree though sir..... I held in in pretty high regard and really felt she had the ability to work the boards better than any provider I had seen on here in a lot of years......

But she lost it....... She turned to lies and indiscretion the moment everything she had shared publicly started to fall back onto her..... All this shit over a picture of a dog and a MOD that would not giver her her own way fast enough.....

I have to agree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959 View Post
She has turned into a high volume, low class whore .........she ain't got much time left. She is wearing it out.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #51
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz View Post
Dude sometimes you need to wear stretchy pants. Your panties are on too tight.
I agree... But my SB says they bring out the color in my eyes!
Old 05-12-2014, 11:54 AM   #52
Whispers

Let's Go Folks..... 9 hours and 5 minutes left and only 73% of the way there! I know San Antonio can do it. Demonstrate exactly where her relevance lies!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #53
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

Wow, this thread is a hoot. I had to start a napkin diagram to keep track of the whodunit's.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #54
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Gee, Whispers, I thought you'd stopped making a fool out of your self - guess that I was wrong.

You started this stupid thread because Slave supposedly gave out RW info because she gave a detailed vouch. As several have proven to you, she didn't out anyone in any way. For your conspiracy theory to work, the client's SO would have to know about ECCIE, what his handle is, be able to get access, and so on. Pretty fucking unlikely.

You're surprised that she gives detailed vouches? She's very smart and has a hell of a memory - she remembered stuff from 2 years ago that I had completely forgotten. She's serious about her craft and prides herself on giving other gals detailed vouches. Instead of "I saw him" kinda vouches, she lets the other gal know about the client's preferences and idiosyncrasies. And you think this is a bad thing?

Yes, she's known more than a few dicks. The important thing is that those dicks left happy. And this is a bad thing?

As each of your accusations are disproven, you go to more slander - orgies, three holes, age, etc. It is obvious to anyone who looks at this with open eyes that you are simply obsessed with giving a hard time to a lady who almost everyone else admires and desires. Look at what a fool Bonn is making out of himself - even after he knows that he's never going to ram his mondo-cock up her ass,

You're obsessed with the fact that she does Greek and is popular. Gee - what an awful girl! And she's mature! Throw her on the trash pile!

You say that drama sells - have you ever thought that you're really doing her a favor?

Oh - sorry it took me so long to get here. My white horse was getting some from the mare next door, and a White Knight cannot ride without his White Horse.

Slave - There Is No Substitute!!!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #55
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Thanks OldYeller!

I didn't mention a provider by name.

I'm a resourceful gent.
bonn11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:46 PM   #56
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Slave G has always been a beacon of light looking out for the safety of other ladies, so for that SPECIFIC reason I give her kuddos.

That being said:

Once upon a time as a baby provider, I started a thread about how I loved great smiles. I went as far as listing handles of some of the gentlemen I had met BCD and socially who I thought had amazing smiles. As a result, I got a couple of PM's thanking me for the compliment, while at the same time asking me never to mention their handles on the open board. While I didn't break any rules, I took it as a lesson. The comfort level of my friends is the most important aspect of my business. Without that, I have nothing, even if I am still allowed to be a part of this board.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #57
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
Gee, Whispers, I thought you'd stopped making a fool out of your self - guess that I was wrong.

You started this stupid thread because Slave supposedly gave out RW info because she gave a detailed vouch.

Actually sir... just posting that she was in a position to vouch for him and was doing so at the request a lady on 04/28 is more than a lot of us want shared. Shit.. You can't even say you met someone at a social without them acknowledging they were there first yet you will defend her sharing that in a public thread? That's ifo the guy should share if he is so inclined..

As several have proven to you, she didn't out anyone in any way. No one has proven anything because they are simply trying to spin this to something it is not..I have been very specific in my views....

For your conspiracy theory to work, the client's SO would have to know about ECCIE, what his handle is, be able to get access, and so on. Pretty fucking unlikely.

Actually that was only one scenario.... Personally exactly that has happened to me and my So read everything posted by me and about me before confronting me and something very much in line with what I posted happened.... Guys get caught all the time.... It's one thing to have issues for what you have to say... something different when it's because of something others have said about you...

You're surprised that she gives detailed vouches? Nope.... Curious about exactly how detailed they are as well as concerned, as others are, that she has the kind of information readily available to provide the details.... That's dangerous in the hands of a person who has proven not once, not twice... but multiple times that when she is worked up and concerned with her own image that she has no regard for the privacy of others..... I guess we should not expect more in relation to how much she shares publicly...

She's very smart and has a hell of a memory - she remembered stuff from 2 years ago that I had completely forgotten. She's serious about her craft and prides herself on giving other gals detailed vouches. Instead of "I saw him" kinda vouches, she lets the other gal know about the client's preferences and idiosyncrasies. And you think this is a bad thing? Nope.... I'm saying that any reference to a guy here should not be made in a public post if it entails what she was sharing.......

Yes, she's known more than a few dicks. The important thing is that those dicks left happy. And this is a bad thing? Nope... I can give credit to a person with legendary skills.....

As each of your accusations are disproven, Nope.... nothing dis-proven to date in regards to her.... just spin... and more than a few see it for what it is.... you go to more slander - orgies, three holes, age, etc. How is any of that "slander" when it originates in quotes from her own posts?

It is obvious to anyone who looks at this with open eyes that you are simply obsessed with giving a hard time to a lady who almost everyone else admires and desires. Nope... She's been back for quite a while and I've had nothing to say about her..... But here she is again proving that a client's right to privacy does not matter to her.. Look at what a fool Bonn is making out of himself - even after he knows that he's never going to ram his mondo-cock up her ass,

Hey... Her popularity has most definitely slipped..... Less reviews.. less talk and her posts get no where near the attention she got when she posted in a responsible manner..... She's gonna get older.... her actions will impact her in a more negative manner and ya never know.... She may decide to give ole Bonn a ride....

You're obsessed with the fact that she does Greek and is popular. Gee - what an awful girl! And she's mature! Throw her on the trash pile! There are a lot of popular providers that do greek.... Where in hell do you figure that is what this is about?.... It's simply about her lack of discretion proven time and time again as well as the other reasons why people need to be and stay informed of her.

You say that drama sells - have you ever thought that you're really doing her a favor? I've heard that over and over and over through the years.... I am sure she gets a pity fuck here and there with a tip as a result of big bad whispers..... but in the long run.... having this out there over and over when she shows her disregard for the guys that pay the bills..... will take a toll.....

Oh - sorry it took me so long to get here. My white horse was getting some from the mare next door, and a White Knight cannot ride without his White Horse.
Glad to see you waited long enough for him to get his.... Sign of a truly caring fellow..... Take off the blinders sir..... There are others that are discreet and deserve your faith and support....
Old 05-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #58
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
Wow, this thread is a hoot. I had to start a napkin diagram to keep track of the whodunit's.
can you email it to me? I'll work it in and give you the credit..... Make sure you get the references and call backs right!
Old 05-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #59
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Slave G has always been a beacon of light looking out for the safety of other ladies, so for that SPECIFIC reason I give her kuddos. I'm not trying to take that away from her....

That being said:

Once upon a time as a baby provider, I started a thread about how I loved great smiles. I went as far as listing handles of some of the gentlemen I had met BCD and socially who I thought had amazing smiles. As a result, I got a couple of PM's thanking me for the compliment, while at the same time asking me never to mention their handles on the open board. While I didn't break any rules, I took it as a lesson. The comfort level of my friends is the most important aspect of my business. Without that, I have nothing, even if I am still allowed to be a part of this board.
Well said darlin..... Thank-you for sharing........

Some seem to "get it"... others seem to be too mesmerized that they need to get slapped up the side of their heads a time or three.....
Old 05-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #60
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Yes, you've made that evident . Who knows... maybe she'll throw you a bone and make your wishes come true.

Good luck and keep the dream alive.
actually... wouldn't that be "take a bone" from him?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women