Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-14-2013, 09:22 AM   #46
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Not to kick a dead horse but stlhobby had a similar problem. To get on the board you had to be "verified" by two providers. Some people - both hobbyist and providers - felt that was some sort of "proof" that all those members were safe. It was not. There were guys who were blacklisted on another board and on national blacklist sites for stalking, assault, rip off, attempted blackmail, and other problems who were "verified" members there.

The same misconception could be happening with RTP. As far as I know to get "verified" on RTP all you need is two providers to say they saw you. Now RTP could refuse "verified" status for those on blacklists but then RTP is at least indirectly letting the hobbyist know he is on a blacklist. The blacklists loose their effectiveness if the person on it knows about it. If a hobbyist knows he is on a blacklist he'll just change his email, phone number, screen name, and go by a new alias.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #47
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachstl View Post
I've been off RTP for a few days and didn't know about all this. I know that Ariel was getting more attention than I think she wanted, but didn't know about what happened to Sunni. Wow. Not sure what's going on with the Ladies section of the site, since mongers aren't allowed there, but I'm pretty stunned that something like this happened.

And Ryder, I don't know why you are obsessed with that site but you're really not helping.
Quite a few of the providers think I'm helping.It's you and your head in the sand buddies who are not helping.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #48
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Ok so now Diveguy has stated that the guy that hurt Sunni was not verified by anyone on the board.
I can't take this bullshit anymore Sunni told me and others that the guy was verified by Destiny and datenikki! I've got the pm to prove it.Look back in this thread and she states it was 2 RTP verified 5 star providers.
Blatant lying by Diveguy!
Now go ahead and attack me for telling the truth.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #49
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn_hot View Post
Questions were asked of you, you never provided any details. You made accusations without backing them up.

By refused to be open with the community you may have contributed to another person being harmed. Way to go.
The only connection between what happened to me and Sunni is RTP. Both guys were confirmed by Destiny.
The pimp that sent LE to my door is a "verified monger" and the asshole that hurt Sunni was verified by both Destiny and datenikki when Sunni was screening him.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #50
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
The only connection between what happened to me and Sunni is RTP. Both guys were confirmed by Destiny.
The pimp that sent LE to my door is a "verified monger" and the asshole that hurt Sunni was verified by both Destiny and datenikki when Sunni was screening him.
Yet you refuse to name names? If we have somebody that bad in our midst, please put them out where we all can get a good look?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #51
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn_hot View Post
Yet you refuse to name names? If we have somebody that bad in our midst, please put them out where we all can get a good look?
I just put 2 bad people Destiny & datenikki out there for you to get a good look and you'd rather continue attacking me than look at the rottenness going on on RTP.
I'd be more than happy to out the pimp asshole had he not threatened retaliation but I'm sure you have no care for my safety as long as you get what you want.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #52
MWCompanions
Account Disabled

User ID: 463
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, first off Sunni NEVER contacted me for a reference on the date it happened, period.

Second off all I have only vouched for 13 people on there with Destiny. Most don't even have the capability to do this due to their age and physical body stature. They are shy, reserved and married (not willing to risk an attack that could draw attention). I have seen 8 in the last two years with no issues whatsoever.

Anyone will tell you I don't have a mean bone in my body at all. After being raped by a client (not RTP related, he came from BP) last May do you really think I would attempt to harm another provider? Not in my 17 years of providing have I done this or had any accusations even close to it.

I wouldn't even harm someone I disliked. Ever. Karma is a bad, bad thing.

I went to the police and filed a report. I put notices on every single board imaginable after my attack. And honestly, do you think people really care enough to send people to Texas after you? Hardly.

So sad that anyone would attempt to sink to this level to for their "credibility"

My reviews speak themselves on TER, Naughty Reviews, ECCIE, RTP etc. I wouldn't be around this long if something was wrong with me. And you may think I am old and "washed up" but at least I don't have the drama and immaturity that surrounds young providers. And as far as my looks handicap, you might want to grab a mirror, you have several.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #53
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
I just put 2 bad people Destiny & datenikki out there for you to get a good look and you'd rather continue attacking me than look at the rottenness going on on RTP.
I'd be more than happy to out the pimp asshole had he not threatened retaliation but I'm sure you have no care for my safety as long as you get what you want.
Oh, I wasn't aware you were being threatened by the asshole.

Your assumption that I do not care for your safety is an insult.

I have never met Destiny or Datenikki.

So... until you or Sunni feel comfortable enough to go to the police or make it known in public this may happen again regardless of what happens with RTP.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:19 PM   #54
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWCompanions View Post
Okay, first off Sunni NEVER contacted me for a reference on the date it happened, period.

Second off all I have only vouched for 13 people on there with Destiny. Most don't even have the capability to do this due to their age and physical body stature. They are shy, reserved and married (not willing to risk an attack that could draw attention). I have seen 8 in the last two years with no issues whatsoever.

Anyone will tell you I don't have a mean bone in my body at all. After being raped by a client (not RTP related, he came from BP) last May do you really think I would attempt to harm another provider? Not in my 17 years of providing have I done this or had any accusations even close to it.

I wouldn't even harm someone I disliked. Ever. Karma is a bad, bad thing.

I went to the police and filed a report. I put notices on every single board imaginable after my attack. And honestly, do you think people really care enough to send people to Texas after you? Hardly.

So sad that anyone would attempt to sink to this level to for their "credibility"

My reviews speak themselves on TER, Naughty Reviews, ECCIE, RTP etc. I wouldn't be around this long if something was wrong with me. And you may think I am old and "washed up" but at least I don't have the drama and immaturity that surrounds young providers. And as far as my looks handicap, you might want to grab a mirror, you have several.
I am hardly looking for credibility cause I don't need it as I'm no longer in this fucked up business.However I do feel an obligation to out every wrong on RTP.Sunni has told several people myself included that you and Destiny verified the guy that hurt her.Those are her words not mine so I really cannot be accused of making it up.Why would you do it?Who knows but there has been mention of getting rid of competition and it does seem to be working as more providers quit RTP.
Quick question, as you put yourself out there as the voice of wisdom how was it that you booked a date with your attacker? You should certainly know how to screen by now after 17 long years providing.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #55
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWCompanions View Post
And as far as my looks handicap, you might want to grab a mirror, you have several.
I don't know who this was directed to but it couldn't be either Ryder or Sunni. I'm on the record as saying Ryder is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Yes, I've been vocal about the person behind the gorgeous face (for the record: I've apologized to her and she accepted) but none of this changes the fact that she is extraordinarily beautiful.

As for Sunni, she is also incredibly beautiful. She made her debut on my website last weekend and within an hour, I was getting an incredible amount of feedback on how gorgeous she is. In fact, several other producers across the country have asked me for her contact information because they also want her for their sites.

I've never met DateNikki so I can't comment on her appearance.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #56
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What the fuck. I know both Destiny and DateNikki and both are uncompromising in terms of safety and professionalism. I've never met anyone as professional as Destiny Monroe. Yeah, I know, some of you know about my history with Destiny, but be that as it may, she has not once, ever, compromised anyone's safety through verification. I personally suspect Sunni's story altogether since she has not come forward with a name (like Ryder/RXO), although I've talked to Sunni several times and don't hold anything against her. I'm not saying her story ISN'T true, but pointing the finger at DateNikki/MW Companions or Destiny Monroe is incredibly irresponsible.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #57
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

You know some people out there are really good at hiding there true colors... When you are put into a situation in which you fear for your life, the lady is not always going to feel comfortable turning them in.. Many times does a dangerous man get arrested then released for whatever reason and might retaliate.. So I can understand there fear.. I think that they do need to put those names out there for the safety of all of us..
They might be professional as long as they feel business is not threatened.. You would be surprised what someone who has a substance abuse problem would do when they feel there money is threatened!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #58
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

Above, so far that's 8 people not fooled
Old 03-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #59
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

as for #56

Old 03-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #60
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.knowitall View Post
as for #56

Thanks for the opinion, smart guy. You apparently have a crystal ball.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women