Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 11:14 AM   #46
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Obviously DK can speak for himself....just my

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
You are so right, we are very sensitive about discussing beautiful pieces of lingerie, so let's focus on your lack of the need to "judge" our bodies, a little more and instead. The fact we have imperfections doesn't bother any lady here, considering all those nice gentlemen who wish to be known as "The Informer" with their completely non-judgmental descriptions of absolutely every inch of our bodies, our demeanor, our board presence, and absolutely every nuance of our being, whether they have ever met us or not.

OK ladies, did everyone get that? Put it on that list.....no corsetts for Darkey Kong.

OK hon, I took care of it for you. And btw....thanks for not being judgy. Because of this thread, I've decided to no longer be ashamed of that mole on my left nipple. Ur the best!

Kidding aside, if you are not judging our bodies, you might be the only one, which makes you a very unique gentleman. That's more cool than you could possibly imagine.
MaxiMilyen (great name, btw ),

I know you catch a lot of hell on the board, and most of it is just way over the top, especially with the name calling and such, but I think a little perspective is needed here.

First, while no woman should be judged like a piece of livestock, or chastised for being overweight, having saggy tits, and stretchmarks...... IN GENERAL...... (Guys who do that are degenerate pieces of shit. Women are human beings, and deserve respect, like anyone else. Even "hookers")....

This is a "shmb". It's a business....and a business has a product.....and the product is YOUR BODY.

No matter how you spin it, you are objectifying YOURSELF the second you put up an ad, so why would a guy here, "in the hobby world," be expected to look at you any differently (****with all due respect, of course****).

You can't have it both ways. Right?
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:32 AM   #47
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
American society has made us so critical, particularly in the case of a woman's beauty that it's a shame. Spend some time in Europe or Latin America and you'll understand why those ladies radiate sexual confidence...those societies are much more open to true beauty.

Just my lousy two cents...

One of my favorite sayings: "Las gorditas son mas sabrosas" (literally translates to: the ones with a little fat have more flavor lol)
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:01 PM   #48
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
MaxiMilyen (great name, btw ),

I know you catch a lot of hell on the board, and most of it is just way over the top, especially with the name calling and such, but I think a little perspective is needed here.

First, while no woman should be judged like a piece of livestock, or chastised for being overweight, having saggy tits, and stretchmarks...... IN GENERAL...... (Guys who do that are degenerate pieces of shit. Women are human beings, and deserve respect, like anyone else. Even "hookers")....

This is a "shmb". It's a business....and a business has a product.....and the product is YOUR BODY.

No matter how you spin it, you are objectifying YOURSELF the second you put up an ad, so why would a guy here, "in the hobby world," be expected to look at you any differently (****with all due respect, of course****).

You can't have it both ways. Right?
I understand old school thoughts, hon. But ya know what, this is not an issue I have at all. However, I still have oodles and oodles of compassion for the ladies subjected to overly nasty comments that there is simply no need for. This is the south after all. What happened to manners? I'm a tad embarrassed to be associated with a group of folks who act as if they have no humanity, when the service provided is one of comfort and intimacy. Especially, when these behaviors are seen by the masses on public board. I've never had an issue with what I do for a living now. But many who participate here act as if they hate all women, and this has NOTHING to do with me. I don't even have to be involved in the convo.

We all have our preferences, but there is no need to be downright cruel when we share those. If some of the ladies shared as some of the guys do, the guys would end up in therapy for the rest of their natural lives. Just lighten up a tad, ya know?

And sure, I'm a woman interacting on a board with a multitude of inappropriate unhappy males. I should be able to have whatever I ask for. Spoiled princess that I am and all.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:42 PM   #49
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Need to clarify:

I don't provide a product. My body, belongs to me. I provide a service in which I utilize the tools of the trade, one of those would be my body, but it's still "my" body. It's not like anyone can take it home and keep it, as if buying a soda off a store shelf, a car off a lot, etc.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:44 PM   #50
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love wearing lingerie. Just makes me feel sexier! Corsets, not so much. They look hot as hell on some ladies, but not so much with me.
As stated in my showcase, I am no where near a super model. I am a real woman. With curves. That being said, I am VERY comfortable in my own skin. I have no issues whatsoever getting naked....
I have always said, "Confidence is the sexiest thing anyone can wear!"
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:48 PM   #51
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure View Post
I am a real woman. With curves. That being said, I am VERY comfortable in my own skin. I have no issues whatsoever getting naked....
I have always said, "Confidence is the sexiest thing anyone can wear!"
Hell yeah!
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:24 PM   #52
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
Hell yeah!
Well... that, AND restraints. LOL!