Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2021, 08:27 AM   #46
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Why do the moderators here allow every thread to turn into a cat fight? They need to start closing threads as soon as they go off the rails and banning the fuck out of people.
Joe Blows is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:40 AM   #47
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Not a cartel. Barriers to entry are too low. And there are close substitutes — indys, civilian pussy, wife’s and GF’s, etc.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:44 AM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
Why do the moderators here allow every thread to turn into a cat fight? They need to start closing threads as soon as they go off the rails and banning the fuck out of people.
Yeah, totally agree, but ECCIE embraces every new Troll handle that signs up, including those attached to known Trolls that have been banned scores of times. They allow intellectual Giants, such as this Fraud...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=40

''As part of the training of the mental assesment of criminals, the criminal usually accuse (sic) others of doing something that criminal him or herself does''.

That is deep. about on the level of ''I know you are, but what am I''? a phrase heard on every Second Grade School Playground around the World.

runon?

Or is it re-Ron?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc1flR0LgwY

Rerun, is that you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=reru...O7fphfWV2vb8UM
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:44 AM   #49
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
All these closures may be good for me, I can save some money for retirement..
True 🤣🤣
AvatarKrillin is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 12:59 PM   #50
trandr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

trolls wouldnt survive without food and you guys feed them, you feed them well so dont act like you are not part of the problem as well
trandr is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 01:10 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandr View Post
trolls wouldnt survive without food and you guys feed them, you feed them well so dont act like you are not part of the problem as well
Is this directed at me?

Yeah, well, if someone told legions of lies about you, I think you would want to counter them.

The real problem is their ability to make up extraordinary lies, under a revolving door of handles.

It's all Mule-fucking in the end. These Trolls were just getting their jollies, attacking left and right.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:04 PM   #52
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

My new philosophy on trolls which I guess used to be my old policy and I will always try to maintain this. But sometimes you get dragged into it and unwittingly start arguing. But from now on if things should continue I’m just not gonna reply. Which is what I would suggest for everybody. If you really want to take the oxygen out of their sails just let them make their comments and don’t take the bait
Hank3fan is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 06:54 PM   #53
apple0920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I drove to the AMP areas today to confirm all shut down. Even Pearls no car and no one answer the call. Just wonder how busy the studio will become due to demand supply. By the way, Baby Dolls Dallas is full house today.
apple0920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 10:32 PM   #54
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

They’ll be open again when they feel it’s safe to reopen. Just going to have to hanker down until that moment
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 10:50 PM   #55
Helicool
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
They’ll be open again when they feel it’s safe to reopen. Just going to have to hanker down until that moment
Hope you are right, but the fact this happened without all of the media hoopla makes this feel different.
Helicool is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 12:30 AM   #56
runon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicool View Post
Hope you are right, but the fact this happened without all of the media hoopla makes this feel different.
Agree.
Many IDs that knows everything about Sun and Luxury are hush about the whole situation and not providing any information lead me to believe that even massage parlor’s own people don’t even want to touch current situation.
runon is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:57 AM   #57
cosoj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The lack of any press on this makes me suspect there was no raid. I wonder if they got a visit from DPD or the feds and they were told either shut down or we will do this to you.
cosoj is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:04 AM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by runon View Post
Agree.
Many IDs that knows everything about Sun and Luxury are hush about the whole situation and not providing any information lead me to believe that even massage parlor’s own people don’t even want to touch current situation.
Why the Fuck do you pretend to care?

You signed up with this handle 9 days ago, immediately blasting the AMP scene, shitting out (spitting out doesn't begin to accurately describe) lies about promotion and trafficking, accusing me of abusing 4 girls. If anybody had information, why would they tell you?

Have you heard the expression, ''you take the Cake''?

You took a big Golden Layer Cake, took a big shit on it, and tried to pass it off to us as a Double Fudge Chocolate Cake.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:14 AM   #59
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
You fit the bill. I support Chung 1000% over your ramblings.

Truth hurts
Amen.
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:21 AM   #60
Skinnycrossd
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Why the Fuck do you pretend to care?

You signed up with this handle 9 days ago, immediately blasting the AMP scene, shitting out (spitting out doesn't begin to accurately describe) lies about promotion and trafficking, accusing me of abusing 4 girls. If anybody had information, why would they tell you?

Have you heard the expression, ''you take the Cake''?

You took a big Golden Layer Cake, took a big shit on it, and tried to pass it off to us as a Double Fudge Chocolate Cake.
Very angry you are….
These promotors are very angry.
Skinnycrossd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women