Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60013
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2022, 09:13 AM   #46
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

My prediction, Steelers win this weekend. Any thoughts?
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 09:18 AM   #47
tommy156
BANNED

Steelers better win this weekend, or they may finish 2-15. Trubisky was unfairly benched. He was never the problem this year, and Kenny obviously isn't the solution. The line sucks on both sides of the ball - especially offense - kinda doesn't matter who's at QB with that OL.

That said, the only reasons they even have two wins this year are TJ Watt (vs. Bengals) and Trubisky (vs. Bucs). Kenny should still be on the bench.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 12:20 PM   #48
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
My prediction, Steelers win this weekend. Any thoughts?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 04:36 PM   #49
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

I’m interested in seeing if Tomlin will finally give Warren a real chance or selfishly play Najee regardless of the obvious. Another 1st round poor pick.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 05:39 PM   #50
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Who is laughing now. I am all the way to the bank
Steelers +125
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 07:57 PM   #51
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Not sure what to think. Don’t really want a short win streak and get a shitty draft pick. Run game looked good for a change.
Old 11-14-2022, 03:59 PM   #52
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Was nice to see Watt back on the field. Offense had a lil zip.

They definitely need the address the kicking, though.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 01:11 PM   #53
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Was nice to see Watt back on the field. Offense had a lil zip.

They definitely need the address the kicking, though.
Nothing they can do about that right now. When you poach a player from another team's practice squad, by rule you have to keep them on your active roster for a certain amount of time, which I think is 3 weeks, but definitely not less than that. They should have kept the guy who kicked against Philly.

Watt back. Kazee showed why they acquired him. Harris ran well. Pickett played pretty good all things considered. Play calling was a bit better. I'm optimistic for Sunday's game against the Bungles. I've never rooted for them to lose for a draft pick and I'm not gonna start now.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 01:15 PM   #54
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
31 to 3 near the end of the 3rd quarter, GO PICKETT!

So, lets start talking about never having a losing season, and the imminent "Retirement" that's going to start being talked about.
OK. Let's talk about it. He never has had a losing season. He won a Super Bowl (with a team that went 8-8 the previous year that he "inhereted"), two AFC Championships, a bunch of Division Titles, and has a very good wining percentage.

Why am I not surprised at all that you hate Tomlin. LOL
Old 11-16-2022, 07:38 PM   #55
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
OK. Let's talk about it. He never has had a losing season. He won a Super Bowl (with a team that went 8-8 the previous year that he "inhereted"), two AFC Championships, a bunch of Division Titles, and has a very good wining percentage.

Why am I not surprised at all that you hate Tomlin. LOL
Tomlin “inherited” Bruce Arians and Dick Lebeow as his coordinators and a HOF QB that came off his worst year. Motorcycle accident and appendix. At the very least, his coaching staff disasters are on him. Wasted second half of Ben’s career.
everything doesn’t have to be political like you insinuated.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:17 PM   #56
tommy156
BANNED

Kenny Pickett ain't ready for prime time, but I realize we're stuck with him. He's lucky he's young and fast because his passing game is garbage. Maybe TJ Watt and George Pickens can propel the team to a win against the Bungles this weekend. Go Stillers!
Old 11-17-2022, 08:49 AM   #57
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Kenny Pickett ain't ready for prime time, but I realize we're stuck with him. He's lucky he's young and fast because his passing game is garbage. Maybe TJ Watt and George Pickens can propel the team to a win against the Bungles this weekend. Go Stillers!
We probably are. I never agreed with the NFL way, where you can’t take a QB high in the draft two years in a row. It’s far and away the most
Important position. I’m not sold on Kenny at all, But hard to tell with Canada as OC.
Old 11-17-2022, 08:50 AM   #58
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Don’t know if anyone heard the rumors that Tomlin may be thinking about going to TV. It makes sense for all parties.
Old 11-17-2022, 09:01 AM   #59
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
We probably are. I never agreed with the NFL way, where you can’t take a QB high in the draft two years in a row. It’s far and away the most
Important position. I’m not sold on Kenny at all, But hard to tell with Canada as OC.
As a lifelong fan, and 10-year season ticket holder, Pickett ain't the answer. He likely never will be. So many people, after they unwisely benched Trubisky, were like "just get the growing pains over with this year" and "Kenny's the future, let's get to it now". Lol. I'm not at all convinced he's the future of this team. Not sure where all the confidence in this kid is coming from, but it reeks of homerism. We most likely have two Mitch Trubiskys on the team right now.

Pickett misses wide-open targets frequently, and he can't thread a needle to save his life. I get it that he's a rookie, but that's EXACTLY why he needs to be holding the clipboard this year. He's a rookie, not a star QB.
Old 11-17-2022, 12:14 PM   #60
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Tomlin “inherited” Bruce Arians and Dick Lebeow as his coordinators and a HOF QB that came off his worst year. Motorcycle accident and appendix. At the very least, his coaching staff disasters are on him. Wasted second half of Ben’s career.
everything doesn’t have to be political like you insinuated.
He inherited an 8-8 team. Most good head coaches have good coordinators.

I haven't insinuated anything political.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women