Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160968
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2022, 08:58 PM   #46
CaptainTruth
Gaining Momentum

Tell me you don't know how a voting machine works without telling me you don't know how a voting machine works.

It really is a simple device that provides a programmable user interface which displays the candidates and any relevant info like party affiliation. The info is loaded under dual party supervision and that is supervised by a dual party team. Test votes are made and outputs are verified by the dual party team. After the program is signed off as correctly collecting data the program is loaded to all the machines at the voting location. They aren't connected to the internet in any way.

From there all the machine does is collect the selections the voter makes and after the voter confirms the selections a machine readable ballot is printed. The ballot has the selections and any control ID number. No data is stored in the machine past that point.

After that the ballot is fed into the main system where the ballots are fed and selections are tallied. The ballot can be ran through 100 times and the same result would be given. Each time a ballot is read the database is queried to see if the ID number exists. If it exists the ballot would ignored. Some systems seem to be internet connected still, kinda dumb cause dum dums automatically assume that machines are instantly hacked as soon as internet connected. This just isn't true and a "hacker" can't print ballots anyway. Even if a voting system was hacked a physical recount of the actual ballots would show any differences.

The whole election machine fake news is just made up BS that only the stupid (generally referred to as trumpies) will believe.
CaptainTruth is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 09:10 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s coming, as it will for Dominion. The DS/Cabal is going down. But don’t worry, it’ll be good even for people like you. Sad, but true. But it wasn’t your fault you’re easily lead.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA

Long tongue liars
It’s coming … for over a year. I’ve been waiting on the edge of my seat for news. And JFK. And Jewish Space lasers. And on an on…

Sorry, dude, one day you’ll wake up and have to face the fact that your entire belief system is based on one man’s lie. And this thread is entirely based on your lie.

You should worry more about WIsconsin than Dominion.

Splash Day is coming…
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:07 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

A 70yr old guy using the word “dude” is as phony as a Dominion lawsuit.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:11 PM   #49
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:

That's the best you have after posting a bullshit headline? I'll bet those defendants won't be handing over "phony" dollars DUDE. lol

Now be honest. In between hitting refresh on your browser...you're jerking off to Sidney Powell, aren't you?

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 10:15 AM   #50
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTruth View Post
Tell me you don't know how a voting machine works without telling me you don't know how a voting machine works.

It really is a simple device that provides a programmable user interface which displays the candidates and any relevant info like party affiliation. The info is loaded under dual party supervision and that is supervised by a dual party team. Test votes are made and outputs are verified by the dual party team. After the program is signed off as correctly collecting data the program is loaded to all the machines at the voting location. They aren't connected to the internet in any way.

From there all the machine does is collect the selections the voter makes and after the voter confirms the selections a machine readable ballot is printed. The ballot has the selections and any control ID number. No data is stored in the machine past that point.

After that the ballot is fed into the main system where the ballots are fed and selections are tallied. The ballot can be ran through 100 times and the same result would be given. Each time a ballot is read the database is queried to see if the ID number exists. If it exists the ballot would ignored. Some systems seem to be internet connected still, kinda dumb cause dum dums automatically assume that machines are instantly hacked as soon as internet connected. This just isn't true and a "hacker" can't print ballots anyway. Even if a voting system was hacked a physical recount of the actual ballots would show any differences.

The whole election machine fake news is just made up BS that only the stupid (generally referred to as trumpies) will believe.

Care to offer an opinion as to why DEMOCRATS first questioned Dominion's security?

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversi...private-equity

Warren, Klobuchar, Wyden, and Pocan Investigate Vulnerabilities and Shortcomings of Election Technology Industry with Ties to Private Equity

United States Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), member of the Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee, Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Ranking Member of the Senate Rules Committee, Senator Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Ranking Member of the Senate Finance Committee, and Representative Mark Pocan (D-Wis.), sent letters to three private equity firms -- McCarthy Group, Staple Street Capital Group, and H.I.G. Capital -- that reportedly own or have investments in election technology vendors responsible for developing, manufacturing, and maintaining the vast majority of voting machines and software in the United States. In their letters, the lawmakers raise concerns about vulnerabilities and a lack of transparency in the election technology industry and the poor condition of voting machines and other election technology equipment. They request information about the role private equity investment in these companies have played in creating and perpetuating these conditions.

Election security experts have noted for years that our nation's election systems and infrastructure are under serious threat, but voting machines reportedly continue to fail and breakdown across the country, as vendors fail to innovate, improve, and protect voting systems, putting U.S. elections at avoidable and increased risk.

The three vendors -- Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCivic -- collectively distribute voting machines and software that facilitate voting for over 90% of all eligible voters in the United States. Private equity firms reportedly own or control each of these vendors, which "have long skimped on security in favor of convenience," leaving voting systems across the country "prone to security problems."

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/officials-raised-concerns-for-years-about-security-of-u-s-voting-machines-software-systems/article_bec0fc86-2144-11eb-bc8c-bb85a60db758.html

Officials raised concerns for years about security of U.S. voting machines, software systems

The Dominion Voting Systems, which has been used in multiple states where fraud has been alleged in the 2020 U.S. Election, was rejected three times by data communications experts from the Texas Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office for failing to meet basic security standards.
Unlike Texas, other states certified the use of the system, including Pennsylvania, where voter fraud has been alleged on multiple counts this week.
Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian company headquartered in Denver, is one of three companies primarily used in U.S. elections. The others are Election Systems and Software and Texas based-Hart InterCivic.

As I stated before, I think Powell, Giuliani and others went over the line in the things they said about Dominion, that they could not prove in a court of law but bringing up Dominion in the first place, was as you can clearly see, something that was talked about and worried about for years.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 12:46 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/174524
Old 01-30-2022, 12:48 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
But I'm not 70, dude.

Where are you going with this?
Old 01-30-2022, 01:11 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But I'm not 70, dude.

Where are you going with this?
Dominions lawsuits are fake, phony and false. Just like Hoehummers account. They’ll never reach the discovery phase.
Old 01-30-2022, 01:16 PM   #54
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Dominions lawsuits are fake, phony and false. Just like Hoehummers account. They’ll never reach the discovery phase.

Can't believe the defendants haven't hired you to be their lawyer! It's not fake, phony or false. There are lawsuits. You not believing that fact doesn't change it.
Old 01-30-2022, 03:11 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Can't believe the defendants haven't hired you to be their lawyer! It's not fake, phony or false. There are lawsuits. You not believing that fact doesn't change it.
I can’t believe Dominion hasn’t hired you. You’re such a wordsmith. “There are lawsuits”!!!!
Old 01-30-2022, 03:22 PM   #56
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
I can’t believe Dominion hasn’t hired you. You’re such a wordsmith. “There are lawsuits”!!!!

Thanks! I expect an offer letter any day.
Old 01-30-2022, 03:51 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Thanks! I expect an offer letter any day.
Your welcome. Now hold your breath until it comes.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:35 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You didn’t already “letter” him???

Several times?

How old is he, bambino?
Old 01-30-2022, 04:41 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Dodging your latest attempt to out another member?

That isn’t going away bud.
Old 01-30-2022, 04:42 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

It’s about time! https://m.theepochtimes.com/georgia-...mAsJgJgg%3D%3D

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women