Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #46
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol like I said, moron.

I envy women such as Beyoncé and Angelina Jolie weirdo,... I HAVE NEVER Ever been jealous of anyone, much less basic bitches such as yourself.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #47
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bitch look at you ....I'm far from a basic Bitch. You are obviously the one managed and ghetto...I don't care what people think of me. You are obviously jealous because you started trying to talk shit and you never met me. Go suck a dick Bitch go be useful to your pimp
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:44 PM   #48
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are almost 40, go get some class and a life. Old worn out pussy go rawdog another client for your pimp
Old 12-08-2014, 03:51 PM   #49
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You are a predictable ass hooker

Your pimp was spotted at your Incall dumbass. Get some help cuz you are straight trash lol. And quite amusing! The more you talk the more retarded you sound
Old 12-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #50
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao that's what he said dumb Bitch.....guys throw pimp out there because they know it will hurt her reputation. My incall was on the second floor all the way at the end of the hall INSIDE but yes a big ol scary guy was waiting..Lmao Bitch you dint know the facts so shut the fuck up. Your ignorance is annoying. And lol your comments sound stupid and sound like your just a jealous woman. You're very pathetic and i hope you get a life , YOUR my mom's age
Old 12-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #51
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Lol like I said, moron.

I envy women such as Beyoncé and Angelina Jolie weirdo,... much less basic bitches such as yourself.
This makes no sense and you sound like an uneducated pimped MORON. Lol you are using celebrities to use as an example of what to be envy of.
I don't envy any woman or person because I LOVE ME and I don't care who has what, it doesn't pertain to my life so I don't care. I have my own life to focus on other than a celebrity lol. But I'm the moron......
Old 12-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #52
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Ladies ....there's no need to keep going on about this.

It's time to move on from here.

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #53
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
Lmao Janet??? Bitch fuck you. I'm far from a moron. We agreed on 150 and he tried to short me and he got mad I called him out on it. Go suck a dick gemma your opinion isn't given two fucks here. Do I sense jealousy??? Lol I don't care, he wasn't honest and he isnt telling the truth I have the text messages that show we agreed on 150..he could have said no I didn't hold a gun to his head. It was his choice to see me. Go be useful somewhere else hater

It would appear that Gemma is observant, able to evaluate information, and make a decision based on facts.

She is correct, the more you post the worse it gets...

It is nice to see Gemma is passionate and has the courage to speak up and share her opinion, that is rare.

While other members have posted about your "pimp" I have not publicly posted anything about your "pimp" so please do not give me credit for that.

I think it is time we all move on and let this go.

It is no longer worth discussion.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:57 PM   #54
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know why you keep telling me to go suck a dick because... Well.. I mean, that's what I do. In fact, I bet the majority of ladies on this site do. But, I bet you knew that right??.. Catch up. Well, I'm bored now (because you just speak in circles and use the same ignorant grammar that most uneducated people use) so if you continue to post in ALL CAPS you will more than likely be arguing with yourself. I'm way out of your league darlin and I would much rather hold a meaningful conversation with an intelligent being.
Old 12-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #55
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I don't know why you keep telling me to go suck a dick because... Well.. I mean, that's what I do. In fact, I bet the majority of ladies on this site do. But, I bet you knew that right??.. Catch up. Well, I'm bored now (because you just speak in circles and use the same ignorant grammar that most uneducated people use) so if you continue to post in ALL CAPS you will more than likely be arguing with yourself. I'm way out of your league darlin and I would much rather hold a meaningful conversation with an intelligent being.
Priceless! !!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:41 AM   #56
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I see why I left Wichita....

Hey Everyone,

Many of you don't know me but I have been around for a while so I feel the need to voice my opinion. When I say opinion that is exactly what I mean, these are my own personal views on this thread.

First off Jessika, last time I checked you were not a sailor so please stop with all the swearing. I can understand your frustration in this situation. I too have felt as if I was shorted before. Many of those clients weren't as nice as SIX and didn't come back to rectify the situation. So please hunny count yourself lucky. Also this is one review. They way you are arguing back and forth it makes me doubt that you have faith in your provider abilities. Everyone is not going to like you, you don't always mesh with gentlemen. Not a day goes by that if someone doesn't like me do I go attacking everyone. I say f*** it, I was Andrea Davis before I met them and I will be Andrea Davis after. Please the next time you have someone say something not so nice about you please do like the rest of us. Go grab a bottle of wine, a few provider girlfriends, and curse his name behind his back like everyone else. Please don't air your dirty laundry because in all honesty no one really cares. It makes you look unprofessional and tacky. If sympathy is what you were really looking for you might have gotten it by placing your rant in the ladies only section. Instead of publicly fighting with him, ladies might have taken what you said to heart and maybe saw the review as retaliation. Now that will never happen because you got on the board acting like a mad woman. One last note to you, if you don't want people to perceive you as "ghetto" then make sure you don't use slang and grab a dictionary before you post. I for one thank God that English is not my first language and I am okay that my grammar and punctuation suck. I own up to it and continue to work on improving myself.

Second off, Gemma, after watching this post unravel you have no reason to call her a basic b****. You can't throw stones while living in a glass house. You getting on here and calling her names is just as bad as her rant. We are all providers, we are here to uplift each other not tear each other down. We may not always agree with each others business practices but we do have to show respect to one another. You never know when that same woman that you tried to tear down is going to be the one you need help from the most. Actions have consequences, you two need to apologize to one another because in the end you both ended up looking like fools in this thread.

Last but not least Six Shot. I feel as if what Jessika said is the truth I personally wouldn't have posted a public review. Non of us were born yesterday and you could have easily placed your frustrations with your appointment in the mens lounge. If she had already warned you that she would place an alert because she felt she was shorted then you had to know that she was going to make a rebuttal. So it makes me wonder why did you do this in a public forum? Did you want attention from the boys club? Did you want someone to pm and tell you how bad they felt for your experience? By you posting a public review and not a private one placed fuel on the fire. I know I was raised with the knowledge " Hell has no fury like a woman scorned." In the end I feel like this whole situation has just went to far. I didn't personally look, but if you took the time to go comment on her other reviews that just made the situation worse. There is plenty of other things that you could be doing with your time besides continuing on with this silly banter. Sometimes things are best if taken care of privately.

Well my rant is over... I am sorry if you had to suffer through my bad grammar, and lack of punctuation. I really do miss college when I had the girl next door proof read everything that I wrote. If you don't like my opinions here they are just that, my opinions. I wish you all a Happy Holiday and Happy Hobbying.

Your Seductive Concierge,
Andrea Davis
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:07 AM   #57
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok cool. Can I go back to class now miss guidance counselor? Wtf lol
Old 12-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #58
handsman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default BAHHHH

Now that's funny don't care who you are....LOLOL
handsman98 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #59
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
I feel as if what Jessika said is the truth I personally wouldn't have posted a public review. Non of us were born yesterday and you could have easily placed your frustrations with your appointment in the mens lounge.
Well Andrea Davis, Can I call you Andy? Not sure why you feel you needed to chime in. It is uninformed comments that keep this post alive.

I do not feel that this is about how you feel. What do your feelings have to do with this? You must have went to a liberal university that put more focus on how you feel than the fucking facts. By the way I am not a sailor but I do work in a construction environment.

I would love to take the time to explain this to you and review the facts one by one but I just do not have the time right now as I am going to have a nice dinner so I have to go.

Review the facts and forget about how you feel Andy, the results will be better.

SixShot
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #60
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

After reading the review, all of the replies from those involved, and then the side discussion I can say without a doubt that I know who I will and won't see in this hobby in the future. This thread clearly illustrates why reviews and discussions are so important.

So, I will only spend my time and money with a lady who has class, style and the ability to intelligently discuss matters. You each know where you stand on this... and if you don't... well then that means you are probably on the outside looking in.
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women