Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47656
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2014, 04:50 AM   #46
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Uh, he already outed himself in the reviews he wrote himself... If it was privileged, he shouldn't have posted it. While we're at it, dirk outed his own ML content before a mod put it in private tags... If that's why she's banned (awareness of ml content), that's pretty thin stuff.
And you, sir would be incorrect with that claim.

Savak did not mention a THING about it. RickyTheRocker did and he could have ONLY gotten that information from one of two places. those being, from Slave Guinivere, OR, he was hiding under the bed at Savak's paid encounter.

You said,

Quote:

As for your questions... Sure happy to answer... Yes, it would bother me if a provider shared personal information with another hobbyist... So I'm discreet so there is nothing to share and I also don't behave disrespectfully or in a way that would creep a provider out where she'd spill any information.
This is precisely what happened here. Savak did nothing wrong. RickyTheRocker convinced Guin that by posting that image, he was trying to out her and she flipped shit and melted down. THAT'S what happened. Savak did nothing to try and out her.

Why should Savak NOT be upset by her sharing his information with Ricky, especially when it was done in retaliation? Why in the hell aren't any of you? Just because it's not you this time, don't thinck for a second that you'll be so lucky next time. You're just giving the green light to this sort of behavior and that's a very slippery slope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I would guess he's referring to Slave disclosing Savak's particular fetish.
Negative, sir. That is not what this is about whatsoever. My gripe is her discussing a client's privileged information with another hobbyist and that information making it to the public eye.

Nutshell; Her indiscretions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
SKF could you please supply the link and post number where this alleged infraction occurred?
Sure thing. It's all right here.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988238

The posts start with the Banned Member who continually changed his handle, that being RickyTheRocker

And, of course you already know that they've been edited-out in the Great Spam-Slam Campaign 2014. However if you read the follow-up posts to the numerous posts where RickyTheRocker brought this privileged information to light, you will find comments to substantiate both the fact that they were indeed, posted as well as the clear indication that this information came from none other than Slave Guinivere, herself.

If you want the actual post numbers, Start at # 80 and read through until the end. You can kiss my ass if you thinck I'm going to try and find them with all of your numerous attempts to hijack that thread to have to weed through. Do it yourself.

But nice try!

And last but not least...we've got Slave Louigi....dumb as a sack of mud, but nonetheless...here he is..

Alright Slave Louigi...lets deal with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Beagle - I respect you and your thoughts. On this you're dead WRONG. Savak got pissed over the dog picture and blamed Rick and SG - and then went off on SG for not putting a leash on Rick - as if she had any control over him. Then Whispers puts his ignorant take on her health issues and the orgy - as if any of that was his business and everything blows up. No, I'm sorry SG doesn't owe an apology to ignorant fucktards that stick their noses where they don't belong.

And Louigi, you're reading comprehension skills are clearly lacking, if that's what you believe. That is totally NOT what happened. I'd suggest perhaps brushing-up on those skills and then seeing an Ophthalmologist. Perhaps he could get those rose-colored glasses you're sporting in prescription lenses. Then maybe, you might be able to follow along and not appear as someone whose got their head so far up someone elses ass they can't see what the fuck is actually going on.

Read Beagle's last post. It's easy. He dumbed it down so even you should be able to follow along. Don't be scared. He actually holds your hand while he slowly walks you through each and every point... You need not be afraid of slipping and throwing out a hip or some other silly shit you old feeble fucks are all so worried about. It'll be alright. Take it at your own pace. He spoon-feeds that information to you in tiny amounts so you don't over do it. They've even installed little benches under the shade of the trees in case you tucker out and need a break.... of course there's going to be nappy-time, silly. It's right after lunch. Today they're having ham sammiches and apple sauce. Take your time and hopefully after you're done with all of that you'll come to appreciate all the hard work that beagle put in to help you out...No really, he put forth a lot of effort to help keep you from continuing looking like a complete and total dumbass like you have these past several years...and yes, it's steadily gotten worse...you're starting to smell too. at least that's what deerhunter's been saying. ...But forget all of that. it's just hygiene. focus on what's important. your championing your queen. Just don't let all of beagle's effort go to waste. He did it for you...

..but he's just a beagle...not God, so our hope dangles on a string...

JJ, I thinck I'll try the Sriracha flavored ones this time please, my good man.

Thanck you.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:46 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Sure thing. It's all right here.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988238

The posts start with the Banned Member who continually changed his handle, that being RickyTheRocker

And, of course you already know that they've been edited-out in the Great Spam-Slam Campaign 2014. However if you read the follow-up posts to the numerous posts where RickyTheRocker brought this privileged information to light, you will find comments to substantiate both the fact that they were indeed, posted as well as the clear indication that this information came from none other than Slave Guinivere, herself.

If you want the actual post numbers, Start at # 80 and read through until the end. You can kiss my ass if you thinck I'm going to try and find them with all of your numerous attempts to hijack that thread to have to weed through. Do it yourself.

But nice try!

You couldn't find it either.... I understand.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:00 AM   #48
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I can post the screen-shots, if you'd like, SL.

Just because they've been edited-out does not mean that they were not posted nor that they did not/do not exist.

As I mentioned, read the follow-up comments to his posts and it's clear that this information was posted as well as its origin.

Don't try to play the stOOpit card, Still Looking. You're better than that...

We've got enough of that shit with Slave Louigi dumbing down the place.

...and of courrrrrse I'm just kidding. Slave Louigi is a very intelligent man...errrryone can tell....

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:02 AM   #49
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

On the original edit...

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054999644&postcount=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
No overreaction. That was my call.
You didn't highlight the "absolutely necessary" part above. I saw enough evidence and backstory that it was, so it was edited.

If it gets "any worse" that would only be because you made it so.
Let's not forget there is more to the story that wasn't shared on here...
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:33 AM   #50
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
On the original edit...

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054999644&postcount=7

Let's not forget there is more to the story that wasn't shared on here...
Yup.

There was also more to that story about why she was banned than the mods want to let on then as well, isn't there.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:02 AM   #51
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
Yup.

There was also more to that story about why she was banned than the mods want to let on then as well, isn't there.
If you're suggesting mods and admins rule in secret, duh. If your 'as well' comment implies there is a causal relationship between my statement/quote and yours, perhaps you know something and they don't rule in secret? Either way, your simple tautology doesn't speak to the merits. You could have erred on the side of caution and removed the pic or since it was a meme pic, replaced it with one of the many other ones dog on phone pics out there.

As the admin said...

"If it gets "any worse" that would only be because you made it so."

You also seem to agree with whatever reason mod/admin banned her... Does that mean you also agree with their decision to edit your post... "as well"?
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #52
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:

Read Beagle's last post. It's easy. He dumbed it down so even you should be able to follow along. Don't be scared. He actually holds your hand while he slowly walks you through each and every point... You need not be afraid of slipping and throwing out a hip or some other silly shit you old feeble fucks are all so worried about. It'll be alright. Take it at your own pace. He spoon-feeds that information to you in tiny amounts so you don't over do it. They've even installed little benches under the shade of the trees in case you tucker out and need a break.... of course there's going to be nappy-time, silly. It's right after lunch. Today they're having ham sammiches and apple sauce. Take your time and hopefully after you're done with all of that you'll come to appreciate all the hard work that beagle put in to help you out...No really, he put forth a lot of effort to help keep you from continuing looking like a complete and total dumbass like you have these past several years...and yes, it's steadily gotten worse...you're starting to smell too. at least that's what deerhunter's been saying. ...But forget all of that. it's just hygiene. focus on what's important. your championing your queen. Just don't let all of beagle's effort go to waste. He did it for you...

..but he's just a beagle...not God, so our hope dangles on a string...
Right! All that logic was brought to you by the OP of this thread! I think maybe the beagle has anosmia

We are surrounded by ignorance!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:25 AM   #53
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Savak received no penalty for what was edited..........Slave was banned..........there's your sign.

Maybe if the bitches bitch long and hard enough, Slave will be allowed back early.........bitch on.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:49 AM   #54
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

I can post the screen-shots, if you'd like, SL.

Just because they've been edited-out does not mean that they were not posted nor that they did not/do not exist.

As I mentioned, read the follow-up comments to his posts and it's clear that this information was posted as well as its origin.

Don't try to play the stOOpit card, Still Looking. You're better than that...

We've got enough of that shit with Slave Louigi dumbing down the place.

...and of courrrrrse I'm just kidding. Slave Louigi is a very intelligent man...errrryone can tell....

Believe it or not I've been busier than a dog locked in a hub cap factory. I really couldn't find the post that might warrant a ban. If it's edited out or moved to the Maine ML that's fine. I kind of tuned out when WakeUp and Slave started flirting.

Seems like a lot of attention on one hooker here so I choose to cheer for the under dog.

Rick and Slave will serve their respective vacations and all will be right in the universe again. Two weeks from now it will be yet another major drama to laugh, giggle and grin over.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Maybe if the bitches bitch long and hard enough, Slave will be allowed back early.........bitch on.
Ok, you do get it!
Old 03-25-2014, 09:08 AM   #56
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

She deserves and earned the ban before the ban happened.

She has crossed many lines and should have accumulated plenty of points along the way.

She has fed personal information about clients to her lover/bf RR, some of which were posted to the board

She has been vulgar and demeaning to other members launching personal attacks oin threads where none existed previously. Why? She is an Attention Whore as well as a Whore

She has outed personal information about clients here on the board.

I think any review of JJs decision should include going back to the beginning of all this and issuing her the points she earned along the way. I think she would be at a 90 day ban instead of a 30.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:14 AM   #57
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Right! All that logic was brought to you by the OP of this thread! I think maybe the beagle has anosmia

We are surrounded by ignorance!
Yes, and very convenient of you to not mention what I'd discovered upon knowing more of the backstory. And what role did you play when I'd ask for more members to step up with information back then?

Instead of spouting the same statement over and over, why don't you point out flaws in my reasoning pertaining to this SG fiasco? Or do you have additional details in the back channels to support your stance?

I'm not interested in debating the technicalities and staffs' decision to ban SG. All that matters to me is that SG took a wrong turn to begin with, and a hiatus from the boards would hopefully afford her the opportunity to think things through a little better.

It's infantile to let an issue about a dog picture degenerate to this......all these threads and discussions. Your smack talking isn't going to change my mind on the matter. Back your words up with evidence and specific details.....I'm all ears.......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:14 AM   #58
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Yes, and very convenient of you to not mention what I'd discovered upon knowing more of the backstory. And what role did you play when I'd ask for more members to step up with information back then?

Instead of spouting the same statement over and over, why don't you point out flaws in my reasoning pertaining to this SG fiasco? Or do you have additional details in the back channels to support your stance?

I'm not interested in debating the technicalities and staffs' decision to ban SG. All that matters to me is that SG took a wrong turn to begin with, and a hiatus from the boards would hopefully afford her the opportunity to think things through a little better.

It's infantile to let an issue about a dog picture degenerate to this......all these threads and discussions. Your smack talking isn't going to change my mind on the matter. Back your words up with evidence and specific details.....I'm all ears.......
precisely - you came to a conclusion without knowledge of ALL of the facts And you don't see it again? It's called an ignorant decision! DOH!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #59
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
precisely - you came to a conclusion without knowledge of ALL of the facts And you don't see it again? It's called an ignorant decision! DOH!
Son, get off your daddy's account and laptop. This forum is for adults.

I could use some entertainment with an idiot at this point. Come back with a creative retort soon. I'll check back within the next half hour.

EDIT: And while I'm at it....thought everyone should know some little Lou kid sent a Beagle dog a PatheticMessage 12 hrs ago asking the Beagle to suck on a lollipop, in response to some canine post summarizing some Slave fiasco. It'll play lil Lou's game and stoop to Lou's level since there's no point trying to hold a civil discussion with Lou. Just how many points would mods award the little Lou kid if said canine were to go ahead with a complaint?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #60
DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Just to clear this up..... YES I was hit with a rules infraction for "Posting Mens Lounge Info." However I did not say anything directly correlating to what was actually said in Mens Lounge. I respect the mods and their decision, however I still disagree. What I am guilty of is something to this extent. Lets say for hypothetical reasons (not real) I mentioned a rainbow in Mens Lounge. What I am guilty of is saying hey remember that comment I made about a rainbow? Didn't elaborate on who, what, when, where, how. I can see why the decision was made to edit it out based on the rules, but it was in a very gray area. WHO CARES?!?! SG made a foolish mistake and if you guys want to continue to tout how awesome she is and go on making yourselves look like the actual "Stalkers" have at it!! She has the nerve to call me a stalker, when you guys are going apeshit nuts over all this and advertising for her, and changing your avatars. Hey SG, WHO are your actual stalkers here??? I know it is killing you that you can read this, but not reply and serves you right! Ridiculous, she got everything she deserves in my opinion. The diarreah of the mouth is what did her in. She should have taken my heartfelt advice instead of attempting to show me up. She is the one here that her livelihood depends on this board, and she needs to account for that instead of spouting off at the mouth about things she started in the first place.
DirkDigglerSanAntonio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women