Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2021, 09:26 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don’t count on those questions being understood.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:43 AM   #47
oeb11
Valued Poster

elitist cultist liberals!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:04 AM   #48
earthlink
Valued Poster

Brainwashed dead Trumptards
earthlink is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:16 AM   #49
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You - valued poster

you must truly be 'out of this world'
Keep up the hateful labelling, namecalling, and attacks of your posts.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:17 AM   #50
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

The "Race Lady" on MSNBC said "She was in the military ( the Air Force ) and therefore a "trained killer". Funny, I don't remember hearing about hand to hand combat being taught to Air Force graduates.

I have to admit, I'm of two minds on this but the fact is, they should never have been there in the first place. I think a warning shot at the very least was called for. Since no one was in "immediate danger", I think the shooting was premature but I could see it if the situation had escalated beyond where it was at the time of the shooting. If she was about to do bodily harm, had a weapon, sure, that would be justification but to suggest that the cop "knew" she would do bodily harm even if she got through the door, is a stretch for me.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:21 AM   #51
oeb11
Valued Poster

The hateful response on this thread of teh liberal cultist contingent - shows their mindset
republicans and Conservatives are not Human beings to these indoctrinated 'liberals ' (in reality racist , marxist cultists)

They make clear there is no Equality under the rule of law for opposing viewpoints
Only bloody walls and concentration camps smokestacks
Or, as ashli babbit was treated - a quick bullet in teh Head!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:22 AM   #52
earthlink
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
The hateful response on this thread of teh liberal cultist contingent - shows their mindset
republicans and Conservatives are not Human beings to these indoctrinated 'liberals ' (in reality racist , marxist cultists)

They make clear there is no Equality under the rule of law for opposing viewpoints
Only bloody walls and concentration camps smokestacks
Or, as ashli babbit was treated - a quick bullet in teh Head!
lol
earthlink is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:31 AM   #53
oeb11
Valued Poster

typical response of teh non- earth bound liberal cultists contingent. .
Nothing cogent, relevant.or constructive.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:36 AM   #54
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Oh and less I forget to say, YES every single one of those so called protesters attempting to enter/ destroy a Federal Building, assaulting police, should have been shot dead and if the shooting of Babbitt was justified on the grounds of "illegally entering", then YES shooting someone breaking into a store to steal, should be shot the second they enter illegally.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:37 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
The "Race Lady" on MSNBC said "She was in the military ( the Air Force ) and therefore a "trained killer". Funny, I don't remember hearing about hand to hand combat being taught to Air Force graduates.

I have to admit, I'm of two minds on this but the fact is, they should never have been there in the first place. I think a warning shot at the very least was called for. Since no one was in "immediate danger", I think the shooting was premature but I could see it if the situation had escalated beyond where it was at the time of the shooting. If she was about to do bodily harm, had a weapon, sure, that would be justification but to suggest that the cop "knew" she would do bodily harm even if she got through the door, is a stretch for me.
Wtf?...so you would not have shot if that mob was at your door chanting to Hang you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:44 AM   #56
oeb11
Valued Poster

wtf - is liberal elitist cultist 'Justice' - nothing more than a bullet in teh head?
And - do you endorse the Hypocrisy of a two tier system of justice of teh DPST party DOJ???
is that the WTF idea of American 'Equality for all Under the law" And Constitution.???

Or - wtf - is their only One standard for those not of your DPST party agenda and ideology - a Bullet in teh head?

i won't regret missing your response as U are on ignore.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:49 AM   #57
VerySkeptical
BANNED

A few things.
She was the first to come through the opening. Many would have followed.
The Capital policeman's job was to protect members of Congress. Job number 1.
"A second clip, recorded approximately three minutes before the shooting, appears to show lawmakers and officials in the Speaker’s Lobby, just yards from Babbitt and others trying to get through. Rep. James P. McGovern (D-Mass.), the chairman of the House Rules Committee, was one of those present, a spokesperson confirmed."

Of course the "teh" guy ignores the circumstances and tries to deflect the fact that she was breaking the law, had ample warning to not enter the room (barricades and police officers trying to keep the door closed is a good warning), and trying to argue castle doctrine with many police officers is a bad idea.
It's regrettable the woman was killed. It's a joke to label her as one of hundreds of simple trespassers.

Too bad the Trumpys only want the shooting investigated and not the overall event..
That's the most telling fact in this thread.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 12:48 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
wtf - is liberal elitist cultist 'Justice' - nothing more than a bullet in teh head?
And - do you endorse the Hypocrisy of a two tier system of justice of teh DPST party DOJ???
is that the WTF idea of American 'Equality for all Under the law" And Constitution.???

Or - wtf - is their only One standard for those not of your DPST party agenda and ideology - a Bullet in teh head?

i won't regret missing your response as U are on ignore.
All these posters responding to WTF who say they have him on ignore!

Just in case you peek...we have a two tiered layered system of justice. Jesus son. Those with money and connections and those without.

But in this case...now you know how those BLM protester feel when one of your own get shot by the police!

Look it sucks...but the silly bitch put herself in a tight spot. Sometimes you lose those battles.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 01:20 PM   #59
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
A few things.
She was the first to come through the opening. Many would have followed.
The Capital policeman's job was to protect members of Congress. Job number 1.
"A second clip, recorded approximately three minutes before the shooting, appears to show lawmakers and officials in the Speaker’s Lobby, just yards from Babbitt and others trying to get through. Rep. James P. McGovern (D-Mass.), the chairman of the House Rules Committee, was one of those present, a spokesperson confirmed."

Of course the "teh" guy ignores the circumstances and tries to deflect the fact that she was breaking the law, had ample warning to not enter the room (barricades and police officers trying to keep the door closed is a good warning), and trying to argue castle doctrine with many police officers is a bad idea.
It's regrettable the woman was killed. It's a joke to label her as one of hundreds of simple trespassers.

Too bad the Trumpys only want the shooting investigated and not the overall event..
That's the most telling fact in this thread.

Thank you vs - since you know exactly what 'Trumpy's 'want - why are you not a DPST party investigator for the prosecution of Conservatives /Republicans in teh DPST party suborned DOJ???
you - have no regrets.

Please - cease the insulting, demeaning insults!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 01:29 PM   #60
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Some of these responses are batshit crazy. In three wars not once has an officer set ROEs as loose as some here are advocating. That’s in wars, if the American left wants to start normalizing slinging lead over domestic disturbances they’re making a HUGE mistake.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women