Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #46
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Flinde:
Back up your allegations. I want to see the psycho PM I've sent you. As I've never sent you a PM nor have I ever sent anyone a threatening PM period. So back up your allegations or stop it!
I've never had a thing with any Mod. Period. Though it's something your insistent on stating time and again. Since you seem to make shit up as you go and state you've seen me yet I won't see you because your ugly. Hmm..And since you seem to know so damn much about who I see and or whom I communicate with. I'll be waiting for the PM with evidence from you. As your a loud talker with zero proof. And your false claims aren't just funny they're asinine.
Drtry2 said it perfectly!
Those I refuse to see. Are the loud barkers & the haters.
And your one I refused to see based on the screening you sent me.
And when you show me that Mokoa has treated me professionally (as you stated) as Mod and he has not refused help to me nor anyone else. Then I'll make ample apologies. Until that proof is shown. I stand firmly on the issue I present.

For the record: I do NOT have an problem with Mokoa outside of the present issue that I and others have been dealing with.
I've never met Mokoa BCD, don't hang out with him and have no issues with him personally.

But as Mod, he has chosen to *help & respond* to certain folks in the community. And as a Mod he has chosen to *ignore* helping & responding to certain members who seek his help.
Why is that?
I don't care who his click of friends are nor who wants to make excuses for him.
It's NOT that he doesn't know that folks need help with a board issue. He does. He reads the PM's and does selective moderation (in my eyes). Jsmith, LNikki, and others state that he has responded to them and helped them when they contacted him. Okay....good.
But that doesn't answer the WHY not some of the other folks in the community who go to him for help? It's a simple question he can answer.

If he stepped up to the plate to be a Mod then he ought to help all & not just some. Esp if it's help he's capable of doing/giving. Otherwise he can direct the folks to a Mod best suited for the help they seek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
I got eyes. I been around a while. I had a ho hum $240/90 minute special with WM, although she denies it because she says I am too ugly to fuck. I'll give her that. But, I'm too funny not to fuck--hear that Christie Cutiepie?

WM was an ok lay. Nothing special. the price is right. Its the drama after the sale that makes her more radioactive than the USS Ronald Reagan in my opinion.

I dont always agree with Mokoa. heck, I dont agree with him much at all. But he has never done anything but be a vigilant consummate professional as a Mod. Here and other places. For years.

There has been Mod--WM funny stuff in the past though. On other boards. But not here. And definitely not involving Mokoa. I can say this because I was a victim of it. WM had one of her regular handle changes--still obvious who she was of course. I wanted a late night incall in her part of town so I PM'ed her. Said, hey (old handle) remember me? Can I see you @ 10:00 tomorrow?

Got a psycho pm back from WM, then a threatening, bullying PM from an ASPD Mod. It was when she switched handles from that agency she was running with that tall brunette-beautiful, glasses -- in her stable, to whatever WM's handle became after the agency.

I would stake my life, or better yet, my ECCIE reputation on my belief that Mokoa has done nothing but treat WM professionally.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #47
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Sigh.

Mokoa is a mod, not the customer service department.

His thankless, unappreciated job is to see that the posts and all the info in the posts conform to the established rules. That's it.

Asinine. Thanks. I was getting sick of being called a gay coward all week by he who shall not be named.

Asanine. A welcome change.

Maybe I'll start a poll thread. Which is better - being called asanine, or being called a gay coward.

I'm not going to fight with you WM. I promised the owners I wouldn't 13 months ago, and I'm keeping my promise.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #48
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Mokoa is a mod,
My point exactly!!

Quote:

I'm not going to fight with you WM. I promised the owners I wouldn't 13 months ago, and I'm keeping my promise.
No one asked you for a fight. You chose to bring one. But I'm glad to hear you'll finally be keeping a promise made. Much appreciated.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #49
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I know I'm missing something here but I have no idea what it is. I mean is the issue
simply that he did not respond to you? If that's the case, as you said, and as I'd
probably do if I didn't get a response from one moderator, I'd simply message another,
not get all but hurt about it.

If there's something more to all of this, I don't see the point of making the fact
that you have an issue public, but not the actual issue.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #50
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First, thank you for asking nicely. It's refreshing.
2nd, NO the issue is not just about him NOT responding.

As indicated in my initial post. It's about his deliberate refusal to reply & Help with board related issues. (help- being the key word).
Not speaking of RTM. But actual help that he as a local Mod could of done within less than a Minute at said time.
Now, if at said time he was busy and or it wasn't something he didn't know how or couldn't help with. Then a simple reply to the member to state such, would have been sufficient.
But he didn't. He read the PM/s. No reply/no help. Others contacted him, gave him the info he needed to help said other member.
He, the Mod, Mokoa, read that hobbyists PM 7min after it was sent.
No reply, No help.
24 hrs went by, the Mod was posting in the flirt threads. Yet still, No reply, no help. Now why would said Mod, ignore the lady who asked for help/and ignore the hobbyist who contacted him as well?
What had either individual done to him that would make him deliberately refuse to help them or reply to them as a Mod???
It was a simple task that would of taken less than a minute to do.
Posting in flirt threads, seemed to be more important than helping a member that day, 24 hours later or even (now mnths) later.
And other folks as well have complained about the same thing.

Flinde, stated he was a Mod, not a customer service department.
Yes, he's a MOD who volunteered to help take on the task of HELPING members in the community. So why refuse some help, but not others?
It's sad, that it has to be explained over and over again, for folks to understand the issue presented and it's sad that the Mod in question refuses to respond as to why the issue has taken place with more than a few members. Whether it be in this thread or in a PM/email. However, no reply has been given and thus it will remain an problem.

This is not about bashing a Mod nor disrespecting him. In fact no where have I done either. This thread is about presenting a problem that involves a Mod, that needs to be fixed.
If we as members, have to run to the owners or other Mods in other cities for said board help. Then we wouldn't need the local Mod, would we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith2010 View Post
I know I'm missing something here but I have no idea what it is. I mean is the issue
simply that he did not respond to you? If that's the case, as you said, and as I'd
probably do if I didn't get a response from one moderator, I'd simply message another,
not get all but hurt about it.

If there's something more to all of this, I don't see the point of making the fact
that you have an issue public, but not the actual issue.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:46 PM   #51
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

surprised this thread is still alive & kicking.
(and i still havent read the entire thing)
but i just wanted to say that "ive" noticed a change.

thanks for the PM mokoa.
as i mentioned, it was completely unexpected but definately appreciated!!

happy st pattys day all.

Old 03-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #52
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And that's what I like to hear. Especially from you, doll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
surprised this thread is still alive & kicking.
(and i still havent read the entire thing)
but i just wanted to say that "ive" noticed a change.

thanks for the PM mokoa.
as i mentioned, it was completely unexpected but definately appreciated!!

happy st pattys day all.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #53
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Flinde,

I agree with you... fuck rain had better not come upon Austin during SXSW.. I have some more shows to hit tonight.

Isn't there a new Mod to help Mokoa in SA?

Wicked, I don't think you are going to get the answers you are looking for apparently. Why not move on?

If you don't like Mokoa now you have that Prince dude to ask for help. I know when I was a mod I had people who preferred to go to Space and there were members who preferred to go to me instead of Space...

sixx
Old 03-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #54
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Those I refuse to see. Are the loud barkers & the haters.
does that mean that you don't masturbate?

... let it marinate.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #55
lucky21a
Premium Access

If you walk into a restaurant and eat a bad meal maybe you come back later and give them a second chance.. after that Don't eat at that restaurant...

However if you're a waiter at that restaurant and you have issue with the crappy meals, crappy buss boys, or slothful cashier...then go work at another
Old 03-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #56
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your point being? What does it have to do with the topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky21a View Post
If you walk into a restaurant and eat a bad meal maybe you come back later and give them a second chance.. after that Don't eat at that restaurant...

However if you're a waiter at that restaurant and you have issue with the crappy meals, crappy buss boys, or slothful cashier...then go work at another
Old 03-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #57
man-beast
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default steam

LMAO,
Old 03-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #58
jack16232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

W M is soooooo easy to ignore !!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #59
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 201

Ok - many points have been made for both sides, isn't it time to move on and lock up this thread?

Since you opened it WM, perhaps you can ask any mod to shut it down if you are satisfied that you communicated the issue at hand.

If your point has not been made then perhaps it can be restated again here or start another thread.

Damn Jack - that's one hell of an avatar! There must be some hell of a story behind it...

Here's to everyone having a great weekend,

SF
Old 03-18-2011, 05:00 PM   #60
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Points have only been made from one side. I'll gladly ask for it to be closed once Mokoa respectfully answers WHY??? Though I doubt he ever will. I also don't feel I need to restate the issue again nor start another thread to do so. It's clearly noted, here.

The good that's come of it. Is that MsPrittiKitti has seen a change and received response. That's a start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
Ok - many points have been made for both sides, isn't it time to move on and lock up this thread?

Since you opened it WM, perhaps you can ask any mod to shut it down if you are satisfied that you communicated the issue at hand.

If your point has not been made then perhaps it can be restated again here or start another thread.

SF
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women