Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #46
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGman View Post
I have to say when it comes down to it black people and white people have different characteristics. Smell is definitely one of them. How many times have you heard a black person say that white people smell like a wet dog?? I definitely notice a distinct scent from black people that is different then white people. I mean I know race is a sensitive issue but it's not like skin color is the only difference that exists between races. I'm white and I love KFC by the way. And I can't jump but I can hit the open three and dribble my ass off.

I love Katt Williams when he talks about white people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp-luUAlcHE
This comment doesnt really deserve much of a response because it's wrong in a few ways...but I will say this regarding smell. No matter what race and sex you are...if you stink....you stink. Plain and simple.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #47
NYGman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I didn't say anyone stinks, just saying there is a difference. I love the way black and white people smell, just saying there is a difference. Everyone has a natural scent.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #48
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
This comment doesnt really deserve much of a response because it's wrong in a few ways...
And yet, you still responded.

So what are the few ways it is wrong? I can't wait to hear this.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #49
guest102613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3112
My ECCIE Reviews

kfc & you cant jump....real classy
Old 09-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #50
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGman View Post
I'm white and I love KFC by the way.
But what do you think of Popeye's?
Old 09-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #51
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And yet, you still responded.

So what are the few ways it is wrong? I can't wait to hear this.

"I have to say when it comes down to it black people and white people have different characteristics. Smell is definitely one of them."

"I'm white and I love KFC by the way. And I can't jump but I can hit the open three and dribble my ass off."

There dude...you happy? I never noticed a difference in smell between blaks and whites. If you STINK you STINK.

I dont like KFC. I also know plenty of white men with athletic ability and who are good basketball players.

Again...happy?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #52
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Quote:
This comment doesnt really deserve much of a response because it's wrong in a few ways...but I will say this regarding smell. No matter what race and sex you are...if you stink....you stink. Plain and simple.
BJ, I could not agree more!

As for this post I saw this coming a mile away!

Its always been simple for me. My friends are my friends, customers are customers, and quite simply friends and business associates should treat each other the way they want to be treated!

As for the issue of scent or a particular odor ... it can be attributed to diet, to the types of body care products we use, to the length of time we spend in or out of doors ... and if someone does stink, or their particular scent bothers you ... wtf? either move on or if they are your friend let them know!

I am not a provider! but while I will defend a providers right to see whom ever they want I know that prejudicial tendencies turn me off so I would choose to pass on seeing them! That is MY choice.

As someone who has had the privilege of seeing ladies of many different ethnic backgrounds all I can say is that there are those that I have truly enjoyed being with who were black, brown, white, yellow, red, and those that I didn't enjoy seeing! well guess what, it wasn't because of the color of their skin it was because I didn't enjoy or feel that the service was what I wanted or have come to expect!

Oh and to the ladies that I hope to see or may see in the future ... I enjoy MSOG and definitely would like our time together to go on and on
Old 09-13-2011, 05:26 AM   #53
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

Its funny that you brought that up Sweet Elizabeth I have a regular that is vietnamese and every session he does the same thing.At first I thought it was odd and I was thinking to myself does he think I stink?Ive been seeing him for over a year now and he does it everytime I realized its a culture thing after the first few sessions.I never sniffed back though lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post

The gentlemen who would "sniff" me seemed to be from the Cambodia, Viet Nam, Laos and Thailand areas.

So what is that? South-Eastern Asia?

The experiences were different and harmless.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #54
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

That's because you're like a fine "wine" Jen...Once opened, it is part of the fragrant bouquet of aroma that a sweet "italian" red like yourself gives off! Pop the cork, swirl you around, "sniff" and then taste!!! HooAhhh! (Scent of a Woman) Al Pacino...Col Slade
Old 09-13-2011, 06:49 AM   #55
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww you made me blush babe that was very sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam54 View Post
That's because you're like a fine "wine" Jen...Once opened, it is part of the fragrant bouquet of aroma that a sweet "italian" red like yourself gives off! Pop the cork, swirl you around, "sniff" and then taste!!! HooAhhh! (Scent of a Woman) Al Pacino...Col Slade
Old 09-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #56
NYGman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
But what do you think of Popeye's?
Hahaaaaa, Popeyes is better!!! Only one that I know of in Rochester.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:27 AM   #57
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Ethnic stereotypes are just SO offensive.

Japanese men have ENORMOUS penises.

Black people NEVER talk endlessly during movies in theaters.

Mexicans LOVE to go to work.

Italian women NEVER have mustaches.

[In the spirit of Jon Balls]
Old 09-13-2011, 07:37 AM   #58
NYGman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again Lynn...Really?

Regarding this mysterious 'smell' that is potentially caused by the diets and hygiene of AAs. Maybe its because us colored folks just love to eat alot of fried chicken thus causing us to smell like Crisco. We also use a lot of cocoa butter lotion and ABSOLUTELY NO soap at all because we do not shower after we are done playing basketball and dancing to drums. Maybe that's it.

That 'smell' thing is like me saying that all white people smell like wet dogs which is not true by any means but is a stereotype said amongst AAs.

I'm not sure any AA would want to see you if you have it instilled in your mind that we are cheap and rude based off of your 20 years of being a waitress and also that we all smell. I could imagine the session will be half-a$$$ed and hurried.
[quote=BlackJedi;1652707]

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynikki84 View Post
kfc & you cant jump....real classy
Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #59
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

[quote=NYGman;1656449]

Those things I wrote were in sarcasm--lol.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #60
wiseguy20
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

To get back to the original point of this thread. I noticed that she put something in her ad today that would have save Action77's friend some hasel. http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...new-20/6744538
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women