Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160836
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35567
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #46
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Whispers, Waive peace flag please. You want to meet for beer, Trees game. Will send you email if you so inclined gulp gulp. If you are not so willing, Trees makes respectful request to take this mission of yours off these Boards. Integrity19@gmail.com.

It may take a number of days or weeks to delete 1800+ PM's selectively, so email is best.

Thanks to the Community for opportunity to moderate. Hope to continue to contribute as Member for about 2.5 more weeks in Austin. However, (except for meetings held in private so that real information can be exchanged and validity assessed), Trees about done with posting on why Trees resigned and why ECCIE accepted resignation so quickly.

Community seems ready to move on. Trees has moved on and is moving to NYC shortly. Maybe Whispers and RockerRick will move on too. Seems doubtful but no crime in being hopeful.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #47
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #48
txslvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

You know, I am a not s new member her, nor am I a newbie. But I am thinking that since "Tree's" wants to take it off the board to email that is all the more suspicious. Tree's may be the only one tired of this...others are waiting. After reading all of this there is a lot of secrecy that neeeds to come out for the average member.

There is a lot of "I know something" but not saying on both sides.

I am thinking that the NSA is involved, but that is just me...lol!

Lay your cards on the table and let the chips fall where they might!

Tree's, you started all of this and then you made it a mystery! Are the black choppers flying over you now?

This is getting pathetic!
txslvr is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #49
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

If nobody is publicly complaining about trees then why is everybody on his case?

Trees babe I will have to come visit u we have some unfinished biz involving a paddle lol.

And I would like to thank u for all of your thoughtful gifts and help.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #50
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txslvr
I am thinking that the NSA is involved, but that is just me...lol!
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

saustin is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #51
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Whispers, Waive peace flag please. You want to meet for beer, Trees game. Will send you email if you so inclined gulp gulp. If you are not so willing, Trees makes respectful request to take this mission of yours off these Boards. Integrity19@gmail.com.

There is a story that I am sure will be interesting so I'll listen to it. You have mail.

It may take a number of days or weeks to delete 1800+ PM's selectively, so email is best.

Thanks to the Community for opportunity to moderate. Hope to continue to contribute as Member for about 2.5 more weeks in Austin. However, (except for meetings held in private so that real information can be exchanged and validity assessed), Trees about done with posting on why Trees resigned and why ECCIE accepted resignation so quickly.

Community seems ready to move on. Trees has moved on and is moving to NYC shortly. Maybe Whispers and RockerRick will move on too. Seems doubtful but no crime in being hopeful.

19Trees
The handful of people that look at the boards on a Saturday or Sunday does not really encompass the community.

I spent a little while on the phone with another local lady who added a 3rd female voice to the mix... all having the same story....Her experience and the experiences of one of the other ladies is first hand knowledge..... I'm having lunch with another tomorrow....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #52
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Loxly,

When Trees was invited to be mod, made a request for a new handle. A mod handle. The answer was no. We don't do it that way Trees best recalls as reasoning against the approach? Seemed sensible.

Argued that Mod handle would never post or hobby using the "mod handle" ... The Mod Handle would be used exclusively to Admin functions, points, moving/closing threads, processing member requests through Admin, etc. Since the individual with the 'mod handle' would agree up front not to use it to post/hobby, etc., opportunities for abuse and.or confusions in the community would disappear. Its compelling way, thanks for validating what was Trees best judgement/instinct at the time.

By allowing mods to moderate and hobby under same handle, its fairly easy to paint target on self, and.or have it painted on us. To wit.

Trees also believes many functions performed by mods would be better done (at the first instance) by our power users. Crowdsourced moderating?

In terms of "reputation management" if Bob Hobby has a strong, well-respected handle with hopes to maintain or grow its value, consider that the handle is far more likely to be weakened during/after modtardary.

Some peeps like to throw darts. Being a moderator and being an ex-moderator makes one a dart board. Trees knew that when accepting invitation to be volunteer for ECCIE. Was a risk Trees saw, understood, expected and accepted.

Anomymizing mods handles is a great idea that is ready for prime time.

19Trees
People want to be able to respect and know the people that are passing judgment on their actions here. When Mods come from the rank and file they tend to have an established reputation as you say.

What's that saying? Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

Over the years a few people have let it go to their heads and yes, their reputation suffered in the ling run. More so by their own actions.......

I think that if YOUR reputation suffers, you will have only yourself to blame....
Old 09-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #53
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
If nobody is publicly complaining about trees then why is everybody on his case?
Only a few people are "on his case" and from what is being said, those that WOULD complain tend to be afraid to do so.....
Old 09-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #54
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Speaking of absolutely corrupt , how many of you members ever were pointed for doing these infractions ?

Leaking Men's Lounge Material ?
Hell it's the opening line of the thread !
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=763255

Any Image Violations ?
I got three ! You can't post below the waists nudity on the boards , let alone pics with your fingers shoved up inside . How many ladies think that if they could post up pussy , you'd attract more clients ?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=835359

More Image Violations ?
Ones that you were able to just delete instead of getting pointed ?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=col

I was pointed 2 times and banned by this privileged individual .
Not one warning like all the other mods on Eccie . Hmmmm ?

Personally I can't remember 1 time ever seeing infractions committed by any other mod .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Hell I had MODS going into other MODS forums to point my ass! Now they all just realize I'm an idiot and just leave me alone. Well that and I threatened to bang all their ATF'S.

Just a thought.... it could be worse they could make me a MOD!?

The very first change I would make is SEPARATE Show Cases by classification....

BBW, CURVY, ATHLETIC, VOLUPTUOUS and OH MY GOD ITS MOVING would have their own section as would Spinners, TS'S and Regular ladies. The ugly ones we just toss out!

All ladies would have to verify their age with P411.

Every Show Case would require (1) kitty shot and both breasts.

(I do have an SL Top 10 List but you get the picture.)

Still Looking thanks all Mods for their service. Even the ones that have POINTED my ass! 6/5 I deserved it! Still Looking wishes Trees much luck and looks forward to reading his fabricated reviews with all those great pictures that didn't happen as well!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #56
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It is pretty annoying to have a classified issue effecting members brought up on the boards followed by a public debate over said classified issue without any details provided.

Leaves only two thoughts for the average reader.

a) Get to the fucking point and tell us what the hell this mess is all about since you've thrown it in our faces or

b) Deal privately regarding the matter because obviously we aren't entitled or privy to the details.

This is nothing but a thread argument between two people with a few clueless outsiders like myself raising their hands to say either:

"What the hell is this class all about"? or

"Take it to PM's because we don't give a shit"
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #57
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Got a frog in you're pocket , We seems to only be a few also . Don't want to read don't open !
Old 09-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #58
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Got a frog in you're pocket , We seems to only be a few also . Don't want to read don't open !

One can't know that it's a complete waste of time until their time has been wasted by opening and reading it, can they?

Private matters should be dealt with privately and public matters should be made public. It doesn't take rocket rick science to know that.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #59
rockerrick
Account Disabled

It's not a private issue , it's one of all membership . You know W , and he will put it out there when enough have read and following . I'm sure he doesn't wish to prematurely ejaculate .
Old 09-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #60
saustin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick
It's not a private issue , it's one of all membership . You know W , and he will put it out there when enough have read and following . I'm sure he doesn't wish to prematurely ejaculate .
Do you know this to be true or are you drinking W's Kool-Aid?

It doesn't affect me, so I dispute the claim of "all membership." Another example of some vocal minority trying to extend their reach beyond their grasp.
saustin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women