Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2022, 11:59 AM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
2000 miles proves you're a gullible Jackass!
You’re too stupid to believe your own eyes. I bet your mother kicks herself every Mother’s Day.

NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS - FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-stash-houses/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 12:40 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hear Wisconsin is trending Romney!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 01:03 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Wow. If you factor in just the Mule ballot traffickers: Trump won with 305 electoral votes. That doesn't even count all the other fraud that occurred or the machines. ��
Biden lost in an epic landslide and we all know it.

https://t.me/NevsChannel/3159
Old 05-08-2022, 01:09 PM   #49
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Everyone knows the Bambino crime family is behind this. They put in a few fraudulent votes so they could whine in case Trump lost the election (which he did).

Bambino is a.....bust.

VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 01:12 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Everyone knows the Bambino crime family is behind this. They put in a few fraudulent votes so they could whine in case Trump lost the election (which he did).

Bambino is a.....bust.

You’re a douche nozzle
Old 05-08-2022, 01:45 PM   #51
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Just watched the whole 2,000 mules documentary and to say I'm floored by the technology used not to mention the fraud, is just amazing. The comments in the end by the group as to what Democrats and a few of the people on this board who I'd bet money never watched it, will say, is hilarious. What do you mean you pinged the phones of people in Democrat districts! That's racists! That's unlawful! Well, these particular people didn't do that for one thing, they bought, acquired this information and put it all together and then there is the video proof which in and of itself is hard to argue with.

Will 60 minutes be sharing this any time soon? Somebody get Lesley Stahl on the phone and show her the evidence of fraud that she told Trump doesn't exist.

The left wing media that does decide to air this will have a scoop of all times to brag about if they have the balls.

You know how all the Democrats are saying that all Republicans want to talk about relative to this abortion issue is "who is the leaker, while we want to talk about the content of the draft", will now only want to talk about who put together this documentary and not it's contents.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 02:05 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

True the Vote Is Pulling the Ripcord

In a Q&A following the 2,000 Mules documentary, Gregg Philip’s noted that attorneys for Fox News are suppressing coverage of the film. “There’s lawyers and everybody else breathing down our neck. Fox’s lawyers are keeping it off Fox.” To fight back, True the Vote has decided to “pull the ripcord.” At the end of the movie, a QR code links to a short video by True the Vote explaining what comes next. “We’re going to publish every single finding that we have. Every single minute of video. Every single conclusion that we have… Let’s fight!”

Q&A Clip | @RealKarliBonne | Rumble
Watch 2,000 Mules | SalemNow.com | Dinesh D’Souza Locals

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
Old 05-08-2022, 02:06 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Just watched the whole 2,000 mules documentary and to say I'm floored by the technology used not to mention the fraud, is just amazing. The comments in the end by the group as to what Democrats and a few of the people on this board who I'd bet money never watched it, will say, is hilarious. What do you mean you pinged the phones of people in Democrat districts! That's racists! That's unlawful! Well, these particular people didn't do that for one thing, they bought, acquired this information and put it all together and then there is the video proof which in and of itself is hard to argue with.

Will 60 minutes be sharing this any time soon? Somebody get Lesley Stahl on the phone and show her the evidence of fraud that she told Trump doesn't exist.

The left wing media that does decide to air this will have a scoop of all times to brag about if they have the balls.

You know how all the Democrats are saying that all Republicans want to talk about relative to this abortion issue is "who is the leaker, while we want to talk about the content of the draft", will now only want to talk about who put together this documentary and not it's contents.

i've seen a few of the video clips. it's impossible to claim this is not voter fraud yet that is certainly what the leftist howler monkeys in this forum will no doubt do. the leftist media will make all sorts of claims this is fake, doesn't prove anything, is somehow "legal" etc.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 02:06 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

D'Souza Responds to Fact-Check of 2,000 Mules: ‘Paying to Deliver Ballots Is Illegal in Every State’

In an article published Wednesday, Politifact stated, “A documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, a far-right commentator, furthers the myth that something sinister occurred with mail ballots during the 2020 election. D’Souza told Fox News that ‘mules’ delivered 400,000 illegal votes. Experts say the evidence D’Souza points to is inherently flawed.”

“D’Souza’s argument ignores that in many states, it is legal to drop off a ballot on behalf of another voter, which is especially helpful for voters with disabilities or the elderly. Critics of this practice call it ‘ballot harvesting,’ while election administrators typically use other terms such as ‘ballot collection,'” the fact-checker reported.

D’Souza responded Friday, tweeting, “Paying mules to deliver ballots is illegal in every state. In Georgia you can give your ballot to a family member or caregiver to drop off. The mules are not family members or caregivers. Politifact is lying to cover up coordinated fraud by its own side in the 2020 election.”

In a second tweet on Sunday, the filmmaker added, “If, as the ‘fact checkers’ suggest, these might be people dropping off the votes of family members, why do we see mules going to 20, 50 and even 100 dropboxes, typically in the middle of the night? Isn’t it time the Left cuts the b*llsh*t and faces up to the fraud? @AP @PolitiFact”

Read more | Patriot Project | D’Souza Twitter

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
Old 05-08-2022, 02:14 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
True the Vote Is Pulling the Ripcord

In a Q&A following the 2,000 Mules documentary, Gregg Philip’s noted that attorneys for Fox News are suppressing coverage of the film. “There’s lawyers and everybody else breathing down our neck. Fox’s lawyers are keeping it off Fox.” To fight back, True the Vote has decided to “pull the ripcord.” At the end of the movie, a QR code links to a short video by True the Vote explaining what comes next. “We’re going to publish every single finding that we have. Every single minute of video. Every single conclusion that we have… Let’s fight!”

Q&A Clip | @RealKarliBonne | Rumble
Watch 2,000 Mules | SalemNow.com | Dinesh D’Souza Locals

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
So the Left leaning Fox News is suppressing this breaking news!

Listen here you gullible fucks, eccie is now charging a 1000 bucks a year to post in this forum. Send me your checks

Were all you fuckers part of the 2000 Gore campaign!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 09:59 AM   #56
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So the Left leaning Fox News is suppressing this breaking news!

Listen here you gullible fucks, eccie is now charging a 1000 bucks a year to post in this forum. Send me your checks

Were all you fuckers part of the 2000 Gore campaign!

wondering why the DEM could not find cheaters that knew how to vote ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:53 AM   #57
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 02:19 PM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/Qtah_17/10125

The sequel will be 2000 Arrests.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:30 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
https://t.me/Qtah_17/10125

The sequel will be 2000 Arrests.
How long you been squawking about this election being overturned? This November will be 2 years!

Speaking of arrests...in 2016 you were chanting "Lock her up...". I see that old bitch still walking around free as a bird.

Your credibility is in the shitter old man. I suggest you crawl back to your favorite gloryhole.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 02:30 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i've seen a few of the video clips. it's impossible to claim this is not voter fraud yet that is certainly what the leftist howler monkeys in this forum will no doubt do. the leftist media will make all sorts of claims this is fake, doesn't prove anything, is somehow "legal" etc.
Lock her up!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women