Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160602
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2021, 12:44 PM   #46
Bigaustex
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

So, anyone that disagrees with the “terrible two” is a promoter? Guess that makes me one too, lol. That’s just funny.
The Spanish inquisition (Monty Python version) rears its ugly head.
Bigaustex is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:10 AM   #47
oldphone14
Premium Access

Well I dont see where he necessarily contradicted me even though he proudly claimed "everything" I said was wrong.

I think it's important to distinguish between types of businesses, as in, not really an AMP but a FS whore house "proper".

Most AMPS are not FS.

He just stated "but their living arrangements are bad!" , its all relative bud. They are okay with living small, and many to a room. You are projecting your ideal living arrangement on them. Without going too much into it, I think a lot of what you are doing is projecting...

Thanks,
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:26 AM   #48
oldphone14
Premium Access

Well I dont see where he necessarily contradicted me even though he proudly claimed "everything" I said was wrong.

I think it's important to distinguish between types of businesses, as in, not really an AMP but a FS whore house "proper".

Most AMPS are not FS, and even ones that mix it up and offer that are not necessarily fronts for "SLAVERY!"

He just stated "but their living arrangements are bad!" , its all relative bud. They are okay with living small, and many to a room. You are projecting your ideal living arrangement on them. Without going too much into it, I think a lot of what you are doing is projecting...

The term itself is a problem, the definition has been intentionally conflated to include ANY movement of sex workers. This is designed, as I alluded to, to create a moral panic. Educate yourself a bit:

Quote:
https://reason.com/2020/02/02/massage-parlor-panic/
Hawley's office told the media that the businesses were "fronts for trafficking." At a July 2017 court hearing, he said victims had been "rescued" and suggested potential ties to an international sex slavery ring, to "Asian organized crime," and to "the movement of persons from East Asia to here and then out beyond." Not long after, Hawley blamed human trafficking on "our cultural elites, Hollywood, and the media," who had denigrated "the biblical truth about husband and wife" and "the appropriate place for sexual practice and expression within the family."

No one was ever charged with sex trafficking, labor trafficking, immigration violations, or even prostitution following those raids.
Quote:
And, from the outset, that word was a problem. On a strict definition, eventually expressed in international law by the 2000 Palermo protocol, sex trafficking involves the use of force, fraud or coercion to transport an unwilling victim into sexual exploitation. This image of sex slavery soon provoked real public anxiety.

But a much looser definition, subsequently adopted by the UK's 2003 Sexual Offences Act, uses the word to describe the movement of all sex workers, including willing professionals who are simply travelling in search of a better income. This wider meaning has injected public debate with confusion and disproportionate anxiety.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/...en-exaggerated
If you read further into the article it outlines how this moral panic puts the sex workers in a more hazardous situation. Instead helping them, it harms them.

Another source:

Quote:
https://reason.com/2019/05/15/the-se...ficking-panic/
She covered a case in Seattle where the local sheriff, at a news conference, said he'd rescued sex slaves.

But when Brown spoke to the sheriff later, "he ended up saying, 'Well, you know, maybe they weren't being forced by whatever, but we're all trafficked by something and there was money involved.' Then by the end of the investigation they were like, 'Well, I mean, they were pressured because they didn't know a lot of people and they wanted to make money'."
Wanting to make money is hardly a "slavery practice"...

Quote:
"Due to sexist racialized perceptions of Asian women, especially those engaged in vulnerable, low-wage work, Asian massage workers are harmed by the criminalization of sex work, regardless of whether they engage in it themselves," the massage worker rights group Red Canary Song wrote in a statement about the Atlanta shootings. "Policing has never kept sex workers or massage workers or immigrants safe. The criminalization and demonization of sex work has hurt and killed countless people—many at the hands of the police both directly and indirectly."
https://reason.com/2021/03/23/sex-tr...arlor-murders/

etc

etc

Thanks,
Old 06-07-2021, 10:52 AM   #49
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Really good hand picked examples! Its hard to prove trafficking when the girls are terrified to talk! The repercussions in helping the authorities are grave!
Please study how these criminals recruit and kidnap for their international rings. And how they keep the girls in line! That should be enough to enlighten most folks.
Trafficking and modern day slavery is prominent. It doesnt have to involve fs. It can be the fully legit hair and nail salons to dry cleaners laundry mat attendants.
Its just the sex workers pay off their debt faster. Usually.
Its just not asians. But all races.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:35 PM   #50
oldphone14
Premium Access

Stossel: Moral Panic Over Sex Work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdtIUxWg_6c

So you're doing what is just called "proclamation dumping". Sources: "Dude trust me"

Quote:
Really good hand picked examples!
I cited my sources, can you say the same? Feel free to read the full articles and illustrate how "everything" I said is wrong.

Quote:
Its hard to prove trafficking when the girls are terrified to talk!
Convenient. You're in a pickle with that excuse, if no one admits there is "Sex Slavery!" is there sex slavery? "They must be lying!"

Is everyone lying but you?

Quote:
Trafficking and modern day slavery is prominent.
In AMPS? Prove it. Ive shown you evidence/reporting to the contrary.

Quote:
It can be the fully legit hair and nail salons to dry cleaners laundry mat attendants.
Id love to see your definition of slavery that is defined as "paying off a debt doing hair at a hair salon"

That is usually considered "indentured service", still...voluntary! Working to pay off a loan is not "Slavery"
Old 06-07-2021, 03:30 PM   #51
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^^

Not going to insult you.

Nor will I do something as easy as doing your work. Google has a bountiful amount of answers!
Not going to argue about an issue thats well known or petty word play.

Someone being forced to do work is slavery. Add in paying off a debt its trafficking. Indentured servitude is the same thing. Just sounds better.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:38 PM   #52
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Really good hand picked examples! Its hard to prove trafficking when the girls are terrified to talk! The repercussions in helping the authorities are grave!
Please study how these criminals recruit and kidnap for their international rings. And how they keep the girls in line! That should be enough to enlighten most folks.
Trafficking and modern day slavery is prominent. It doesnt have to involve fs. It can be the fully legit hair and nail salons to dry cleaners laundry mat attendants.
Its just not asians. But all races.
What my brother WD posted is absolutely true. If you think otherwise you are telling yourself a big fat lie.

Both sides differ but I think we can all agree that sex slave trafficking in AMPs exist in every market. This includes our area too.

Back to my original question.

Since human trafficking of sex slaves does exist what is wrong with the nuclear option to try to find and rescue them?

Keep in mind that they are all criminal enterprises.

What is wrong if there is collateral damage with a criminal enterprise?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 06:30 PM   #53
ECCIE-Thoughts
Registered Member

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^

Google has a bountiful amount of answers!
You are correct! Here's a video I found doing a Google search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJvptRIcjo

What's everyone's thoughts on this?
ECCIE-Thoughts is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:00 PM   #54
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE-Thoughts View Post
You are correct! Here's a video I found doing a Google search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJvptRIcjo

What's everyone's thoughts on this?
Dude. That is so freaking funny. Never knew she did this.

Actually I called her blue bird and wrote her a poem.

PS...welcome back!

PSS... mom and dad are still in heaven singing with baby Jesus and the angels.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=blue+bird
Old 06-08-2021, 10:16 AM   #55
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
What my brother WD posted is absolutely true. If you think otherwise you are telling yourself a big fat lie.

Both sides differ but I think we can all agree that sex slave trafficking in AMPs exist in every market. This includes our area too.

Back to my original question.

Since human trafficking of sex slaves does exist what is wrong with the nuclear option to try to find and rescue them?

Keep in mind that they are all criminal enterprises.

What is wrong if there is collateral damage with a criminal enterprise?

Again, proof of these claims? Prove the AMPS (not whorehouses, not agency pimps), but just AMPS are engaging in REAL sex slavery, not just "girls paying off debt, and that sucks for them" or "I dont like that they live in a situation I wouldnt live in" situation.

Show us. You talk a lot, but show very little (nothing).

Show me an AMP that is engaging in "SEX SLAVERY" in Austin.

You smell like a moralist who just doesnt like sex work. "Born again Christian"?

Prove me wrong.

PS: On a more serious note, if you can, anywhere, that's really evil, and its your duty to call 9-1-1 immediately.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:19 AM   #56
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^

Not going to insult you.

Nor will I do something as easy as doing your work. Google has a bountiful amount of answers!
Not going to argue about an issue thats well known or petty word play.

Someone being forced to do work is slavery. Add in paying off a debt its trafficking. Indentured servitude is the same thing. Just sounds better.
Proof? Show me an AMPS (not whorehouse or not agency pimps) show me a typical AMP in AUSTIN that is engaging in "SEX SLAVERY!!!", take your time, I'll wait.

PS: On a serious note, if you can, anywhere, thats pretty evil, and its your duty to call 9-1-1 immediately.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:22 PM   #57
DrSticks2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Please explain why I am afraid of D&T (detained & trafficked). Perhaps you are correct and it's a subconscious fear.
I thought D&T stands for Dixie & Treetop?
DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:13 AM   #58
oldphone14
Premium Access

Tree Top has tried to "reset the conversation" by starting a new thread....I guess this one is supposed to "go away"...hmmm
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2785142

Hot air post, no proof of trafficking...
Old 06-09-2021, 10:20 AM   #59
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSticks2 View Post
I thought D&T stands for Dixie & Treetop?
Now that's funny.
Old 06-09-2021, 10:24 AM   #60
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphone14 View Post
Tree Top has tried to "reset the conversation" by starting a new thread....I guess this one is supposed to "go away"...hmmm
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2785142

Hot air post, no proof of trafficking...
I started another thread for three reasons.

First, it's a different topic. Had I posted it here everyone would say I'm changing the subject.

Secondly, everyone including me continues to quote someone else making this thread a mile long.

Thirdly, nobody still won't answer the original question.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women