Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2017, 07:08 PM   #46
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Who’s your aluminum foil hat guy, FP? Looking shiny!
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:06 AM   #47
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All I have to say is this- "Damn, welcome to Jamaica, Go be be in Jamaica! "
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:05 PM   #48
Ghostatx512
Gaining Momentum

I wasn't aware there is a 'take video and audio without owners knowledge and upload to the internet" security permission.....in fact I'm quite sure there isn't any such permission setting. You could always get a new phone or just factory reset.

P.S. I don't believe a repair place employee would throw out his own iPhone as if it was infected by an Android phone data connection.
Ghostatx512 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:40 PM   #49
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostatx512 View Post
I wasn't aware there is a 'take video and audio without owners knowledge and upload to the internet" security permission.....in fact I'm quite sure there isn't any such permission setting. You could always get a new phone or just factory reset.

P.S. I don't believe a repair place employee would throw out his own iPhone as if it was infected by an Android phone data connection.
I don't think I would believe most of what is said on this board.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:27 AM   #50
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
I don't think I would believe most of what is said on this board.

I don't believe you're a guy.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:44 AM   #51
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LoL, I don't believe most of what this board dishes out. Take for example that 6-7 months ago I posted that some unsavory stuff was being done. I got the usual hater's stuff and nobody really said anything. 4 months down the road I get everyone coming out of the woodwork saying "Yes, everyone knew what going on,but I (whoever is telling me at the time) just felt like it wasn't my place to saying anything. Blah,blah, blah". Anymore I simply say that I am oddly thankful for all that unsavory stuff. I faced my fears, took ownership of my actions and how they could affect others, and all around became a stronger,more confident, understanding that it's ok to get knocked down as long you get back up, and that I am truly a wonderful woman along with so much more.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #52
austin_88
(AKA Kendra James)

User ID: 360974
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
All I have to say is this- "Damn, welcome to Jamaica, Go be be in Jamaica! "

WTF? I'm sorry but you keep repeating this Jamaica reference and I really don't get it! It seems like you say shit on purpose to get the type of responses that you get. You ramble on about things that make absolutely no sense! You are hurting your business more than anyone else, I promise you that. Honey either seek help or force yourself to not get keyboard happy.
You for sure are paranoid to think that its so far fetched and crazy for this person to have gotten the number from your recent review. I don't list my number on my ads or showcase and I still get random people contacting me. when i ask where they got my number they say from a review that was written over a year ago...Its just crazy for you to jump to all these crazy conclusions. did you even ask what number they tried texting and how they got the number???
I truly hope things get better for you and that you find some peace with in. I cant imagine how stressful life is thinking that all this crazy shit is really happening. Just know that putting all of your random thoughts and feelings here on eccie isn't the best way to brand your self. Men like us pretty and quiet. They do not want to hear all the drama that consumes your life, they run away from the S.O. for those reasons. why would they pay you to deal with it. Lol. just my opinion.
take care
austin_88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:25 PM   #53
SmkFetish
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Well said kendra james. Well said. This is some deep down the rabbit hole type shit.
SmkFetish is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:50 AM   #54
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude,the jacmica reference wasn't for you. At what point did you miss that? As for the phone number and asking a vaild question about why would a newbie try to text it when it's posted that 1)there hasn't been a way to get a hold of me,2)it's 2 months old,3) there was even a nice rumor saying that I was retired. I don't tell you how to run your business so why are you jumping on a band wagon about a person that you don't know and you have nothing to do with the issue? It also looks like to me that you don't post much in coed and this is the thread you pick to bitch on? Ya, I'm sure you really just wanted to say your 2 cents about a person that you have never met, talked to,or even PMed. How about you actually take a long look at the bigger picture instead of being on the band wagon of what you consider annyonig threads you didn't have to read or post on in the first place.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:55 AM   #55
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, your writing style reminds of this email I got. The owner of the email address got told by me how unoriginal, didn't have a clue to what a "rebel" really meant,gave no information of value or usefulness,and sounded as if the writer was young and still needed a few more hard knocks in life to be a bit more wiser.
Now I didn't start anything with you and I don't want to have anything to do with you. So if you get pissy about a post in response to yours, then it's you that's being a well earned "drama queen" title
Old 11-30-2017, 07:56 AM   #56
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Having problems seeing you annoy the fuck out of people who don't even normally post?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:38 AM   #57
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Think there is only one person that gets the Jamaica reference, the op. Hell, she turns a constructive criticism post in to a conspiracy when referring to an email she got that sounded like the poster.

Ps
Can somebody tell me why I have Voicestream loader on my Cingular phone?
Old 12-02-2017, 12:08 PM   #58
austin_88
(AKA Kendra James)

User ID: 360974
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you seriously just imply that I have emailed you in the past by a different name? Wow!
Look I was genuinely just trying to give you another providers perspective on some stuff.
I see that there is no reasoning with you tho. Take care.
austin_88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 11:16 PM   #59
Ghostatx512
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Ps
Can somebody tell me why I have Voicestream loader on my Cingular phone?
You have a Cingular phone or is it a phone they let the kids play with at the Smithsonian? Either way you have a voicestream loader on it because FPs cell phone repair guy installed it on your phone remotely with his iphone. You'll probably have to take it to him to get fixed.
Ghostatx512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:04 AM   #60
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Thank you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women