Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2015, 08:12 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Coincidentally ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It was Constantine that incorporated the OT into the "official" Christian handbook. In fact, all the documents included in the Bible, OT and NT, predate Constantine, so I don't get your point. Nonetheless, the primary purpose of the Bible is not spiritual direction, but government control. There is spiritual direction to be found in the Bible, but you have to read it with a discerning eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
There is no proof that the Council of Nicaea was when the biblical canon was decided. I don't think the gist of it is government control, either. Seeing as how when it was written, it was in several places at several different times, with no central government to use it as such. It may have been co-opted later for such purposes. It was written to explain the unexplainable. Things that science now explains were considered magical.

"A number of erroneous views have been stated regarding the council's role in establishing the biblical canon. In fact, there is no record of any discussion of the biblical canon at the council at all."

"In 331 Constantine commissioned fifty Bibles for the Church of Constantinople, but little else is known (in fact, it is not even certain whether his request was for fifty copies of the entire Old and New Testaments, only the New Testament, or merely the Gospels), and it is doubtful that this request provided motivation for canon lists as is sometimes speculated."
May 20, 325 A.D.: The Ecumenical council is inaugurated by Emperor Constantine in Nicea.
- See more at:
http://www.historynet.com/today-in-history#sthash.SupE5HRm.dpuf
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:51 AM   #47
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Just give them enough rope....Baby Killer the biblical expert keeps talking about the enlightenment and he also says that he is an atheist. Nope, I just don't believe it. I think Baby Killer is a scared bed wetting little boy who is afraid of daddy.
" scared little bed wetting boy who is afraid of daddy. " And trying to overcompensate for it by spending all his waking hours at the truck stop glory hole "servicing" any and all cummers !! He especially like it when they make him "airtight" !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
While advising Hildabeast on Libya, Mr. Blumenthal . . . was also employed by her family’s philanthropy, the Clinton Foundation, to help with research, “message guidance” and the planning of commemorative events, according to foundation officials. During the same period, he also worked on and off as a paid consultant to Media Matters [sic] and American Bridge, organizations that helped lay the groundwork for Hildabeast’s 2016 campaign.

Much of the Libya intelligence that Mr. Blumenthal passed on to Hildabeast appears to have come from a group of business associates he was advising as they sought to win contracts from the Libyan transitional government. The venture, which was ultimately unsuccessful, involved other Hildabeast friends, a private military contractor and one former C.I.A. spy seeking to get in on the ground floor of the new Libyan economy.

The projects—creating floating hospitals to treat Libya’s war wounded and temporary housing for displaced people, and building schools—would have required State Department permits, but foundered before the business partners could seek official approval. (WSJ)

Quote:
Judicial Watch announced yesterday that it had obtained new Benghazi documents in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the state and defense departments:
\A Defense Department document from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), dated September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack, details that the attack on the compound had been carefully planned by the BOCAR terrorist group “to kill as many Americans as possible.”

The document was sent to then-Secretary of State Hildabeast, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Obama White House National Security Council. The heavily redacted Defense Department “information report” says that the attack on the Benghazi facility “was planned and executed by The Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman (BCOAR).” The group subscribes to “AQ ideologies:”

[quoting the DOD document verbatim:] The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012.

The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 atacks on the World Trade Center buildings.
Hildabeast, of course, repeated the administration’s line that the attack was a spontaneous reaction to a haram video. Perhaps she was simply lying, but the combination of the Times’s and Judicial Watch’s findings suggest an alternative explanation: that she was distracted from the official intelligence by the junk her pal Sidney was peddling.(WSJ)

Quote:
Still more questions arise from the email address Hildabeast used in forwarding the emails: hrod17@clintonemail.com, not hdr22@clintonemail.com, the one that had been previously revealed. When Hildabeast admitted that she ignored standard procedure and used a private email server for official communications, she claimed it was because using multiple devices was too inconvenient.

How is it that she was able to manage multiple accounts?

And were there more than two?
(WSJ)

Quote:
Judicial Watch said in a statement that the Benghazi documents are clear evidence that Odumbo and his aides lied to the American public two months before the November elections. Amid poor security, the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, killed Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and an aide. Terrorists later attacked a nearby CIA base, killing two former Navy SEALs serving as a security detail....

[T]he information contained in the DIA report was obtained as of Sept. 12, the day after the attack....

The final CIA “talking points” paper was approved Sept. 15....

Odumbo and Hildabeast took days more to concede that the attack was terrorism and not a protest gone violent. Odumbo cited the video later that month in a speech to the U.N.

Matt Olsen, who was serving as director of the National Counterterrorism Center, became the first administration official to publicly call the attacks terrorism, on Sept. 19. Hildabeast followed suit the next day. But Odumbo, on that same day, was asked at a town hall meeting about the attack and declined to label it terrorism....

The DIA papers obtained by Judicial Watch say the al Qaeda-linked group, Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman, claimed responsibility. Rahman is known as the “blind sheikh,” and was convicted and imprisoned for his role in the first World Trade Center attack. The organization is linked to Ansar al-Sharia, a Libyan terrorist group that also took part in the attack on the diplomatic outpost.

The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012,” the defense report said. “The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for the U.S. killing of [an al Qaeda commander] in Pakistan and in memorial of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings.”

Even more revealing is that the DIA concluded that al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri was involved. He sent Abdul Baset Azuz, the brigades leader, to Libya to set up an al Qaeda terrorist cell.

The DIA report said Azuz quickly established an al Qaeda headquarters in eastern Libya and obtained Russian-designed shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles.

Another document states that the Muslim Brotherhood was allied with al Qaeda in trying to bring down the Bashar Assad regime in Syria. At the time, Odumbo supported the elected Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt

Read more: Washington Times

Quote:
[O]ne DIA report in August 2012 predicted the rise of the Islamic State, which was then emerging in Syria. It now controls wide sections of eastern Syria and northern and western Iraq, and is committing mass slaughter of Christians, Kurds and Muslims of rival sects or clans.

Odumbo downplayed the Islamic State as the “JV” in January 2014 when the terrorist army made its first incursions into western Iraq.

Read more: Washington Times
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Who is Hildabeast?

Are you making up funny nicknames again IBeelzebub?

How original.

Just like the Devil Worshiper you are. Continuing to speak in tongues... up your ass!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:59 PM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Just give them enough rope....Baby Killer the biblical expert keeps talking about the enlightenment and he also says that he is an atheist. Nope, I just don't believe it. I think Baby Killer is a scared bed wetting little boy who is afraid of daddy.
This is a perfect illustration of just how fucking willfully ignorant you are. The enlightenment wasn't just about religion, you cunt. The enlightenment changed the western world in regards to science, thought, politics, philosophy, you name it. It has nothing to do with believing or not believing in a god. Most Atheists know more about the bible than most christians. That's exactly why we don't believe it. We've actually read it. I think you are an overmatched fart who has no idea how far in over his head he is. You have yet to intelligently discuss any subject I've seen you comment on in this forum. Any. All you can do is call me names and wonder why someone who is an atheist would know anything about religion. Wake the fuck up you idiot.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 06:25 PM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
This is a perfect illustration of just how fucking willfully ignorant you are. The enlightenment wasn't just about religion, you cunt. The enlightenment changed the western world in regards to science, thought, politics, philosophy, you name it. It has nothing to do with believing or not believing in a god. Most Atheists know more about the bible than most christians. That's exactly why we don't believe it. We've actually read it. I think you are an overmatched fart who has no idea how far in over his head he is. You have yet to intelligently discuss any subject I've seen you comment on in this forum. Any. All you can do is call me names and wonder why someone who is an atheist would know anything about religion. Wake the fuck up you idiot.
What I wonder about is your credentials as a grammar nazi. You sometimes spell Christian with a capital and sometimes not. Same thing for atheist. Are you confused? Someday you will get enlightened and I don't mean those late nights when you back up to some glory hole. That's buggery and not enlightenment.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 06:46 PM   #52
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
What I wonder about is your credentials as a grammar nazi. You sometimes spell Christian with a capital and sometimes not. Same thing for atheist. Are you confused? Someday you will get enlightened and I don't mean those late nights when you back up to some glory hole. That's buggery and not enlightenment.
In the very sentence you question my credentials, you make a grammatical mistake. How apropos. Another fine example of your idiocy. As for the rest of your post, you make no point of any kind and contribute nothing to the conversation, just as I said you would. Did you ever stop and think that maybe there's no 'why' as to the reason for some things? I've seen the light, but thanks. What is with you guys and gloryholes?
Old 05-20-2015, 08:38 PM   #53
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Christians are commanded to follow the word of God, beginning with the Ten fucking Commandments.

Do YOU follow the Ten Fucking Commandments? Or do you pick and choose?

How about the rest of your fellow Idiot Jihadists?
How do you presume to know what Christians think?
Have you consulted with WE1911 to find out?
What is your agenda?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:32 PM   #54
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Two more cities lost to ISIS this week (Palmyra, Syria and Sirte, Libya). White House calls it a minor set back and promises to send should launched rockets to the same Iraqi military that ran away....in two to three weeks. Nothing for the real fighters who have been begging for weapons for going on a year.

Interesting story about an actor Michael Enright. He knows who the enemy of civilization is even if our lefties would rather wave their arms and cheer Hillary.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ry-decide.html
Old 05-21-2015, 02:41 PM   #55
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Careful there JD, he/she/it gets REAL touchy when reminded about his "day job" down at the truck stop's men's room. Must be from his knee pain and the lack of odummer care to cover his "malady".
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:55 PM   #56
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

In response to my own OP: Hillary and Obama would have changed nothing in their approach to "fighting" terrorism.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:26 PM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Careful there JD, he/she/it gets REAL touchy when reminded about his "day job" down at the truck stop's men's room. Must be from his knee pain and the lack of odummer care to cover his "malady".
You are absolutely fascinated with truck stop bathrooms. I'm convinced something happened to you in one. Is that where you had your first man on man action? You just can't stop talking about them.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:45 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
A good question don't you think? Unlike the gotcha question used against Jeb Bush, it is a legitimate question for the very people (one who is running for president) who are responsible for the abandonment of Iraq and the rise of ISIS. Lets us not forget the only person running for president now who voted FOR the war in Iraq.
The Bush admin negotiated the withdrawal. We installed a democracy that elected folks that wanted us out. Was the 2003 invasion worth it? That is the real question and the answer is a resounding no.

Nobody wants to pay for this continual war in the ME...they especially did not want to continue paying with the backdrop of the financial disaster in the rearview or better stated in the sideview mirror. Another huge fuckup you skip over. The financial meltdown.

I love how people like JD can scream and holler about 4 people killed in Benfuckingazi and not hold the Bush admin responsible for over 4k dead soldiers..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Bush admin negotiated the withdrawal. We installed a democracy that elected folks that wanted us out. Was the 2003 invasion worth it? That is the real question and the answer is a resounding no.

Nobody wants to pay for this continual war in the ME...they especially did not want to continue paying with the backdrop of the financial disaster in the rearview or better stated in the sideview mirror. Another huge fuckup you skip over. The financial meltdown.

I love how people like JD can scream and holler about 4 people killed in Benfuckingazi and not hold the Bush admin responsible for over 4k dead soldiers..
Because they see exactly what they want to see. Your last point is incredibly poignant. They brush over the lives of thousands of soldiers that DIDN'T have to die. He also never seems to think about what the Iraqis wanted. This is the problem with his ilk. They never consider what the other person might want or how they might feel on the subject. They simply assume they know better. The Iraqis wanted us out. It's their country.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:01 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Because they see exactly what they want to see. Your last point is incredibly poignant. They brush over the lives of thousands of soldiers that DIDN'T have to die. He also never seems to think about what the Iraqis wanted. This is the problem with his ilk. They never consider what the other person might want or how they might feel on the subject. They simply assume they know better. The Iraqis wanted us out. It's their country.
When the Obama admin cherry picks intelligence about Benfuckingazi it is a lie....when the Bush admin cherry picks intelligence about WMD's it is a failure of intelligence!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women