Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47794
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #46
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

ECCIE bans are a strange thing.

You can violate a major rule such as outing a former handle and only get 10 days off no matter what the reason for the handle change including the need of a provider to hide from a stalker.

You can repeatedly harass clients and get a few days off but the bans never seem to get longer.

One thing ECCIE talked about when it first went live is the flexibility of the bans. IF a person were banned for something and they make a reasonable request to have the ban shortened, I'm certain that most times that I have been aware of, it has been shortened.

If however the person banned starts to scream and bitch and whine about it, calling staff and screeching, then the ban may be for the entire time or even extended.

I have no clue who this thread is about nor do i care but those are the aspects about banning I have been seeing over the last 2 years.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #47
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

^ Very interesting post. Thanks for posting.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #48
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Naomi. . You can actually pass London on the post whore status. All you got to is average 13 posts a day during her vacation time. Then you become Queen of the Post Whore Association Again!!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #49
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Yes when London and I were banned I noticed that the site was EXTREMELY slow. Funny we're hated by a few here but when there's a thread about us the haters are the first to post. If they can't stand us so much, why post in our threads? I say we're good for this site. Like Charles said, London added spice to the community.

This world would be very boring if we were all the same. I can't get on ECCIE and kiss ass all day. That's not me. For a lot ladies here, every single word is an AD. I understand it's a frickin hooker board but damn it's annoying. Hot sex machine is great but Hot sex machine with a brain is even better and that's why I love my friend London. Some people have a problem with the way we post but it does nothing but grow our business. All the drama here is really unnecessary. I know why she got banned and it's not a good enough reason if you ask me.

@ Johnnybax: What the heck does it take for a point to be lifted or for one to be unbanned around here?

Damnit so much for London's "one and done" mod only tour .

Lol.

Yall have a nice day.

Seriously? This site was extremely slow without you and London? Darlin', I hate to break it to you, but the site wasn't slow without you two ladies. The site continued to be visited by the same people, the posting went down some because you and London can't stand to NOT post. I will say this about London, since she's returned, her attitude has been better when posting and it was nice to chat with her in the PR.

Of course the haters are going to post in your threads. They KNOW you can't stop yourself from egging it on and continuing the drama.

No, you don't need to kiss ass in every thread, many having proven that. Is every word an ad in posts? Sure, but you need also to include yourself in that too darlin'. You continue to make comments to other ladies and gents that are flirty, tempting and yes, advertising yourself in that way.

There's not one thread that you or others have posted in that hasn't gotten off topic and been hijacked with the flirting, etc. You say that reading the threADs is annoying, but isn't it annoying for others to continue to hijack threads were people might actually want to read the posts about the topic at hand instead of all the self-promotion?

You've said pretty much from day one that you don't like the site, don't need it and you're only on here because of the powder room. You don't have access to the PR, but yet you're still here. So, you must like it Naomi.

Naomi, I have no problem with you or London. But, get off the high horse and look in the mirror.

Now, let the white knighting from both hobbyists and providers begin.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:44 AM   #50
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Naomi. . You can actually pass London on the post whore status. All you got to is average 13 posts a day during her vacation time. Then you become Queen of the Post Whore Association Again!!
Lmao! Currently there are only 4 threads I'm interested in: This one, the other London thread, ed's "hijack this" thread and SNL's fuck you threads. I average 29 posts a day so I'm already there .
Old 03-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #51
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Seriously? This site was extremely slow without you and London? Darlin', I hate to break it to you, but the site wasn't slow without you two ladies. The site continued to be visited by the same people, the posting went down some because you and London can't stand to NOT post. I will say this about London, since she's returned, her attitude has been better when posting and it was nice to chat with her in the PR.
Yes seriously.

So what?

Quote:

No, you don't need to kiss ass in every thread, many having proven that. Is every word an ad in posts? Sure, but you need also to include yourself in that too darlin'. You continue to make comments to other ladies and gents that are flirty, tempting and yes, advertising yourself in that way.
Eccie carries no weight in the carolinas. I'm currently NOT touring so ... I don't know how that is advertising.
I come here for the entertainment. I've invited a lot of my own clients here and they love it though they don't use it when looking for a provider because there are not that many providers here from the carolinas. I wonder why. Hmmmm.... Honestly, I really don't care. Flirty, Tempting? Ahh that's just the REAL me.

Quote:

Naomi, I have no problem with you or London. But, get off the high horse and look in the mirror.
You don't? It's very obvious. London says hi btw.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #52
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Well if everyone starts to suffer from London and Valerie post withdrawals, you can catch them on B**D***** site.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #53
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well if everyone starts to suffer from London and Valerie post withdrawals, you can catch them on B**D***** site.
I will be there. Renewing my membership there today !
Old 03-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #54
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

@MsElena

+1
Old 03-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #55
Paradise4me
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Send me the join link!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #56
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

Quote:
Normally we would take credit for getting london banned, but that isn't really fair to her she is a strong and as she often told us very smart woman that was burdened by the belief that the rules just shouldn't apply to her. I am sad that this has meant the loss of my new Bestie Naomi you never call, you never write and I was so hoping you kids would come play on the Island...

Father Wayward has the sads now.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #57
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Normally we would take credit for getting london banned, but that isn't really fair to her she is a strong and as she often told us very smart woman that was burdened by the belief that the rules just shouldn't apply to her. I am sad that this has meant the loss of my new Bestie Naomi you never call, you never write and I was so hoping you kids would come play on the Island...

Father Wayward has the sads now.
Oh hush Wayward, I know that wasn't the intent. I knew that thread would end the way it did. You haven't lost me, you drama king! Check your pms in 5.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #58
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
The reason for asking is Why Did London Rayne Get A 90 Day Ban From ECCIE For Supposedly Hijacking A Thread When The Other People On That Same Thread Didn't Get The Same Treatment?
what thread was that? can you post a link? I want to read.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #59
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
what thread was that? can you post a link? I want to read.
My love, you know the thread. Check your pm.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #60
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My apologies 4 my unnecessary rudeness but I'm just really dissapointed with eccie ...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women