Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2015, 10:27 AM   #46
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
You took your RW "GF" to a party where you knew "whores"(your word) and mongers would be in attendance?
Yes. Both my SO and my GF are aware of my participation in this community and that I have many friends in this lifestyle. I decided a few years back not to hide who I was from whomever I was involved in a relationship with. Both have attended Luncheons and After parties. Both have been with me having drinks with friends and other ladies from here.... having dinner with them, etc..... I have friends from here that have been in my home as I have been in theirs.

The Party was hosted by a friend and she had previously met several people, men and women, in attendance.

Quote:
"...meeting hundreds of professional ladies..."

Dang dude,which is it?
Both. As explained many times before.

Quote:
"I received no feedback from Staff as to any action being taken..."
Zero fucks given?
No. Just a Staff policy to not comment on staff decisions.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:30 AM   #47
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
It's a good thing most hobbyist don't go into coed.
Thousands that never write a review or post do. They read as well as research and search provider's names for information relative to them before making decisions.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:39 AM   #48
Emmersonward
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

So this thread was in alerts? I hope no one was robbed, murdered, or raped because this insanity was taking up the space needed for real dangers within this community.
Emmersonward is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:40 AM   #49
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
How about both of you give the OK for the mods to disclose if one party's PM's to the other was RTM to the staff? And if the staff thought that this alleged RTM was warranted?
Staff needs no permission to state whether or not someone RTMs them..... It's not their normal policy to comment on those things though.

Quote:
As a rank outsider as it stands all we have a a "He Said, She Said" fiasco. By having the staff chime in you can lay this matter to rest one way or the other. One party will be vindicated and the other can lick their wounds.
Every Review on this board and subject brought up tends to be exactly that.... He Said She Said..... What would you propose next?

Quote:
Or I could be wrong and such a simple resolution is somehow undesirable because rumors are the fuel of Austin co-ed.
People can choose to believe what they wish..... I highly doubt staff will become the first medium on the Internet to start vetting the content posted by members.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:46 AM   #50
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

oh and Fagonsky:
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #51
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
Please clarify for me sir,

Your post suggests that as a moderator you believe whispers outed her by saying he saw her at a party they both attended. If he can't say if you were there or not how is he allowed to say she was there unless she gave him permission to post she was there?
The answer is often in what is not said vs what is said. Over time you will learn. Unless of course you are a recreation and already know but choose to not understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
Furthermore I do not understand how this is outing, at no time did whispers ever say where the party was or any real world specifics.
On that part you may be correct. I tend to believe you are.

There are guidelines as well as long standing tradition that many assume to BE guidelines and MODs are know to make mistakes.

I know I believe I could attend a party and if I chose to do so style a post naming all those in attendance while thanking them or praising them and when questioned argue that no guideline was crossed.

However, it's one of those things none of us do out of respect to the organizer's of the party and those that attend's expectation of privacy.

I know... I know... Now you have another question... But give it some thought first..... The answer is already out there....
Old 12-18-2015, 11:17 AM   #52
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Pot meet Kettle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What kind of person are you? Will you blatantly lie here in public?
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #53
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Jade was reported as having been contacting other ladies pretending to be screening a guy in order to try to get his phone number under the pretense.....

Do you have a link to this on the open board? MeThinks if it ain't in public, that is something that could be considered crossing the GL

Prior to receiving the PM I attended a party with my GF that Jade also attended.

Mon Dieu! You brought a SO to a Hooker Soiree!?! Note comments you later make in thread about mixing Hobby World and Real World. Even if they overlap.

Once again……. JadeRose.....

I have Zero interest in knowing you as a person...

I have Zero interest in knowing you in your profession.....

I have Zero interest in seeing you as anything more than the butt end of a joke which is what you've proven to be for the last few months.......

Excellent tool on the site: the IGNORE function. And you can block their PM also. Make use of it.

Most of us are married or involved with people on a personal level and unwanted attention from a hooker/prostitute/provider/whore of any kind is incredibly unprofessional.

Maybe you should take note yourself where you mix RW/HW activities and people. You aren't ignorant to this fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The attendance of any member, mod or not, are no one's business. Posting on the board someone's attendance is considered outing unless that member chooses to announce their attendance themselves.

sixx
Looks like we have room to tighten up further what the definition of outting is. Could have transgressed code of a private get together but that has nothing to do with our board here. As stated in the past, ECCIE sanctions no affairs off the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky View Post
Looking at OP's post I guess I should have written an alert on the OP with his insistent PM's to me. He was PM'ing me like he was in love with me and wanted a session with me and I wanted nothing to do with him.
Just do what I do. He has PM me in the past. Straight to the trash can it goes. Ignore it. Just like he ignores valid points when they are addressed to him on the open board. No sweat off my back. As this thread should be no sweat for the OP to deal with due to the resources already available that can handle what he is complaining about.

Quote:
Yes. Both my SO and my GF are aware of my participation in this community and that I have many friends in this lifestyle. I decided a few years back not to hide who I was from whomever I was involved in a relationship with. Both have attended Luncheons and After parties. Both have been with me having drinks with friends and other ladies from here.... having dinner with them, etc..... I have friends from here that have been in my home as I have been in theirs.
Damn. Even though you know the problems with mixing RW/HW? Regardless of who knows who on each side of the fence?

Well, gotta admit i'm like you. I have family that knows what I do and have had Providers over and have introduced them to family. I guess just like you, I haven't had a problem. But do note what you have posted and what I have quoted above.

Overall, just hit the Ignore button and send those PM to the trash.

Glad to contribute to the Post Count.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 11:47 AM   #54
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
You have various problems with anything related to Whispers and SL.
On the contrary. It is obvious the purpose of this thread was to attack a specific person. Whizpy and SL Marco have been known to do it. If you bother to read any of my post I always correct misinformation. I do understand why you get confused though.

Although the process has altered your perception of any truths with regard to any whispers related issues.
There in lies the issue. You need to reread the OP's post.

You remain irevicably confused at the issue at hand.
Ergo, some of my answers you will understand and some of them you will not.
Incorrect. I am not confused. I understand why he made this post. If you look at his intent. He attempted to make it an alert which it was not. He is attempting to bash a specific person on the board as he has done multiple times in the past. If you take the time to research you can find each occurrence. It's all about trying to control who can post, who can advertise.

So while your assertions may be pertinent you may not realize that they are the most irrelevant.
You are allowed your opinion but unfortunately you are not allowed to change the facts nor are your buddies. Fortunately, I'm here to keep the facts straight, sorry.

Whisper's articulation of the events at hand were quite naturally well expressed devoid of malice and rancor.
LMFAO, only you and about two people see it that way, everyone else sees it for what it is.

Informative, yet seeming long winded by necessity in order to paint an accurate picture of the events in question.
As with everything it is a story in the OP's mind. And if that is how he feels then I should have posted an alert when he was sending me love letters and again you have NEVER disagreed with him on anything but you are there to ALWAYS defend him.

Concurrently, it remains a delusional burden to imply that if one who may not have disagreed with another in public is not to be trusted. This fallacy is equaled only by the monumental failures at rebuttal for the OPs alert.
Problem is that what the OP posted is not alert worthy the point of the OP post is to bash a specific person which is what the OP does. Thereby, not a fallacy. Need to consider the intent of the OP to take the whole story into account and you did not do that. You just automatically sided with the OP as you always do which is my point.
Old 12-18-2015, 11:59 AM   #55
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Quote:
If someone PMs you that you do not wish to hear from RTM the PM and ask staff to ask them to deal with it. They "should". Send them a PM yourself and copy staff on it. That is how it is "supposed" to work.
Your love letters are funny and still make me laugh today. No need to RTM your PM's. I know you love attention and you hate that I don't respond.
Old 12-18-2015, 12:06 PM   #56
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes. Both my SO and my GF are aware of my participation in this community and that I have many friends in this lifestyle. I have friends from here that have been in my home as I have been in theirs. ...
That's REALLY hard to believe, you obviously have 3 suckups on board but in most worlds, three does not constitute "many".. but it's more than none I guess..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 12:24 PM   #57
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Why don'y you come back in about 300 reviews of so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
That's REALLY hard to believe, you obviously have 3 suckups on board but in most worlds, three does not constitute "many".. but it's more than none I guess..
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #58
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Why don'y you come back in about 300 reviews of so?
Self alert there RandB... I only said 3, not "who", and then you pop up.. hmmmm
I don't count reviews, but, since you brought it up.. you have none, and, you joined 6 weeks after me.. (and I was on aspd prior).. got some kind of fascination there son? No need to follow me around.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:15 PM   #59
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I was there too. I don't write reviews anymore as one came back to bite me in a legal sort of way, I also don't see gals that advertise. I do spread word of mouth about providers and I get the same intel in return. I doubt you could get past the vetting requirements but that's you.

Why are you fueling the fire as I think Jade is a trainwreck and nobody, who was at that party or not, is saying that Whispers is wrong or being deceptive, most are stepping up and saying that he has always been straight forward. With the rules they way they were and the way that ASPD went down not a living soul should be saying it or anything happened or even they were there. This whole thing is a fucking time bomb and it's strapped to a train getting ready to crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Self alert there RandB... I only said 3, not "who", and then you pop up.. hmmmm
I don't count reviews, but, since you brought it up.. you have none, and, you joined 6 weeks after me.. (and I was on aspd prior).. got some kind of fascination there son? No need to follow me around.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:17 PM   #60
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Glad to contribute to the Post Count.
Posts and Views! Rocketing up there! Not even 24 hours yet.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women