Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2022, 06:14 AM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Obviously not enough with New York and LA being the poster boys. It will be interesting when we hear what motivated voters to get out and vote. I predict crime and the border will be right there in the top 4.
I never said I was against a border wall. I said Trump could not get funding for the wall even though he had a Republican Congress for 2 years.

Yes, I do not believe the federal government has much of an impact on crime at the local level but I believe you brought up how Biden has been weak on crime, which is why I brought up how crime increased in 2020.

And I do agree that crime and the border to a lesser degree will be issues in the upcoming election, but they will lag far behind the economy.

As an aside, it is interesting to see that early voting has broken records in some areas of the country. I voted on Monday, the first day, and the line was out the door.
Old 10-26-2022, 06:21 AM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The big one I'd play up if I were a Democratic Party operative would be what Trump & Company were up to after the 2020 election. The assault on American democracy.
I agree. I've said before. if Trump decides to run in 2024 and I was the opponent, I would hammer into voter's minds 24x7 the conduct of Trump after the election. I know the Trump base does not care but as 2020 showed, Trump can't win with just the Trump base, and his support among other voters is minimal.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:03 AM   #48
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
How does any of your response present anyting to convince me to vote for any Democrat?

So I ask you a more specific question:

In what way(s) will the "Inflation Reduction Act" impact our economic system so as to reduce inflation?

I don't think it will, but convince me that I am wrong.
Thought it was worth re-posting.

Still no one actually responding to the question.

I haven't voted yet.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:24 AM   #49
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

I haven't voted yet.
It won't reduce inflation. The name was chosen for the purpose of trying to show the Democratic Party is doing something about inflation. It's called slapping lipstick on a pig.

That's not to say that Republicans wouldn't do something similar.
Old 10-26-2022, 10:38 AM   #50
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I never said I was against a border wall. I said Trump could not get funding for the wall even though he had a Republican Congress for 2 years.

Yes, I do not believe the federal government has much of an impact on crime at the local level but I believe you brought up how Biden has been weak on crime, which is why I brought up how crime increased in 2020.

And I do agree that crime and the border to a lesser degree will be issues in the upcoming election, but they will lag far behind the economy.

As an aside, it is interesting to see that early voting has broken records in some areas of the country. I voted on Monday, the first day, and the line was out the door.

Sarcasm alert!!!

Especially in RACIST Georgia where Black people are literally quarantined in their homes with no mail delivery till after the election!!

But thanks for highlighting ANOTHER lie being told by this administration and MSM, that "Jim Crow is alive and well in Georgia". More people have voted in this election cycle ( so far ) in Georgia, than any time in the history of voting and they are doing it under direst?

Not implying that you ever said or implied this.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:29 AM   #51
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sarcasm alert!!!

Especially in RACIST Georgia where Black people are literally quarantined in their homes with no mail delivery till after the election!!

But thanks for highlighting ANOTHER lie being told by this administration and MSM, that "Jim Crow is alive and well in Georgia". More people have voted in this election cycle ( so far ) in Georgia, than any time in the history of voting and they are doing it under direst?

Not implying that you ever said or implied this.
Actually early voting in Georgia is behind 2020 early voting but ahead of 2018 early voting. To be expected.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:33 AM   #52
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

I haven't voted yet.
The Inflation Reduction Act was poorly named.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:46 AM   #53
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Actually early voting in Georgia is behind 2020 early voting but ahead of 2018 early voting. To be expected.

Tell that to Stacy Abrams! Remember, Jim Crow 2.0 laws were going to make voting much worse!!!

When confronted with the facts about voting not being suppressed, Abrams said and I quote "just because you have more people in the water doesn't mean there are fewer sharks in the water". Let that sink in for a minute! Sounds like something Fetterman would say and he is brain damaged.
Old 10-27-2022, 12:18 PM   #54
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tell that to Stacy Abrams! Remember, Jim Crow 2.0 laws were going to make voting much worse!!!

When confronted with the facts about voting not being suppressed, Abrams said and I quote "just because you have more people in the water doesn't mean there are fewer sharks in the water". Let that sink in for a minute! Sounds like something Fetterman would say and he is brain damaged.
I don't care about Abrams. I would vote for Kemp. To her credit, I think she helped Biden turn Georgia blue in 2020 with a great deal of hard work on Biden's behalf. I do believe that changes in voting laws in red states have made it more difficult for certain groups to cast their ballots, mostly Democrats.

Fetterman had a stoke. He is not brain damaged. His recovery from his stroke has been incredible according to doctors.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-after-stroke/

"Experts in stroke and speech, though, stressed that issues with language skills following a stroke are often separate from any potential impact on someone’s cognitive abilities. Moreover, they said they hope the attention on Fetterman will raise awareness about and acceptance of the types of accommodations that are commonly used by people with disabilities, including some of the 800,000 people who have strokes a year in the United States. Fetterman, for example, has used closed-captioning systems during interviews and at the debate.

Troubles with language “may affect how people perceive a person’s intelligence, but in many instances, the way a person sounds is not indicative of what their cognitive capability is,” said Adena Dacy, a speech language pathologist and the associate director of health care services at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. “Even if someone is having trouble retrieving words or names, a person’s intelligence can still be intact.”

“I don’t think intellectually he has any issues,” Bonakdarpour said. “That’s a very important distinction.”"

https://www.statnews.com/2022/10/26/...chable-moment/
Old 10-27-2022, 07:56 PM   #55
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Hopelessly off topic
Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women