Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160685
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #46
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I have dealt with them...and they are not as heartless as you hear...IF you try to work with them...but if you don't then YES they can mess up your world.

Might In ask how you report income? What tools if the trade can you claim as exemptions? Is a magic wand deduct able? What is its schedule of Depreciation on a sybian?
I have been dealing with them for the last 7 years and they scared me by freezing my accounts but like Toyz said if you work with them they will work with you.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:21 AM   #47
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

2 cents worth.

IMHO this thread is constructive for the providers on this board.

I personally do not care what Ladies charge for their time.
I don't have to care.

The Mongers here are consumers so they have the option to shop.

This thread should not cause hurt feelings or defensive retorts.
This thread should be viewed as a Free Market Survey.
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #48
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
This thread should be viewed as a Free Market Survey.
Well, them dirty-foot gals down at tha Greyhound terminal is 'bout as close ta free as yew kin git on tha open pussy market. Ah'm jus' sayin'.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:14 AM   #49
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Well, them dirty-foot gals down at tha Greyhound terminal is 'bout as close ta free as yew kin git on tha open pussy market. Ah'm jus' sayin'.
OR one can pay 300 for a fat Ho that needs to keep up a standard of living. Just say in'.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #50
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

If the cash hits my hand, then it goes into my account so that I can keep track for the taxman.

You cannot deduct sex toys or anything that would make it an "illegal business". So that includes condoms, toys, lube.. those are not allowed.

I deduct my incall rent and utilities, travel expenses, hotels, meals, mileage, airfare, car rentals and webhosting. My profession is "Entertainer".

Thus far I've been good. I've been audited twice in 10 years and passed both audits. It is about keeping good records and avoiding the temptation to hide as much as you can.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #51
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all have some pretty funny assumptions about the ins and outs of being a provider...
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:27 PM   #52
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
Y'all have some pretty funny assumptions about the ins and outs of being a provider...
I would love to be educated regarding this topic.

I am not the type to haggle or anything however I will ask if you are running specials, that I think is human nature to get a deal (steal lol). Some ladies even get offended if you ask that question. I have my comfortable rates and if I truly want to see a provider that is slightly out of my range I will politely ask if the are currently running any specials, I also add that it would not stop me from booking and please don't be offended. If they say no then I still book if they say yes then I still book. But I have heard some say my phone never rings well maybe there is a reason for that just saying
Old 03-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #53
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
Hey, when I am IN and OUT of a provider, I don't assume, I make sure....

oh, damn dyslexia, carry on, and keep paying your taxes ...

Wish we could get a few more CBC Approved Pro's listed, that after all is the topic of this thread.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #54
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

One expense that is seldom mentioned (or subtracted from the income factor) is the cost of an incall. If we assume the incall is a hotel @ $80 a night then you're looking at about $20,000 less income a year. Just an FYI. Not defending or excusing, just putting it out there,
onei is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #55
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

I''m not offended at all. Just seems strange. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that the money issue is more of a dangling carrot. You know? Like if the going rate for an hour was $130, then that would become the point of contention. It may be that this is more about control than money. Maybe not, but that's the impression I'm getting.

I have no problem leaving pricing up to the proclivities of the market, but this is kind of a high risk/high return deal. I mean if your only making 40k a year, then why not just get a job in a field where you do have worry about getting arrested, hurt, getting a disease, etc, etc. I would think that if the reward was too low then what you see is a dwindling amount of choices out there. Have no idea what that point would be, it would makes sense to me, which would also be bad for the clients. Part of the fun is the variety, right?

Now, I don't know the situation of all the gentlemen on the board, I'm sure they vary greatly. But, most of the guys whom I have met are pretty comfortable. I have a hard time believing that they feel a need to apologize for that. So, why should the women who do this feel the need to do that either?

I don't know...just thoughts. Everybody's an armchair economist on here, right. que sera sera.

I myself have goals outside of this and am a part-timer, but some women really put a lot of energy into this and consider to be their chosen career. That's awesome. I have no problem with the women being rewarded for their time and consistent effort in the same field, job, whatever. Hell, I think there are a lot of folks who are overpaid for what they do. Is it fair that football players make millions of dollars and teachers cap out around 60K after twenty something years of service? Doesn't seem so to me. If we talking in terms of "shoulds" here, there are much more rapacious professions, I think.

But, coming up with a "fair" price assumes that there is a number out there that matches that idea. That's just not the case. It depends on a lot of different factors. That number is always going to be a moving target and different for each woman. Some women could not imagine doing this for any amount of money. Pricing not only depends on what someone is willing to pay, but the financial goals of the woman and her expectations of what makes this worth the concomitant issues that come with it. And that is going to be particular to each woman.

Sorry if I repeated any part of the thread, kinda skimmed.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #56
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up Here is one

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Wish we could get a few more CBC Approved Pro's listed, that after all is the topic of this thread.
While not a member of the CBC, I support their agenda!

$130 hh $200 hr:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=52724

She will be in Austin briefly on Sunday, but she cums in Austin at least once a month.
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:01 PM   #57
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
I''m not offended at all. Just seems strange. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that the money issue is more of a dangling carrot. You know? Like if the going rate for an hour was $130, then that would become the point of contention. It may be that this is more about control than money. Maybe not, but that's the impression I'm getting.

I have no problem leaving pricing up to the proclivities of the market, but this is kind of a high risk/high return deal. I mean if your only making 40k a year, then why not just get a job in a field where you do have worry about getting arrested, hurt, getting a disease, etc, etc. I would think that if the reward was too low then what you see is a dwindling amount of choices out there. Have no idea what that point would be, it would makes sense to me, which would also be bad for the clients. Part of the fun is the variety, right?

Now, I don't know the situation of all the gentlemen on the board, I'm sure they vary greatly. But, most of the guys whom I have met are pretty comfortable. I have a hard time believing that they feel a need to apologize for that. So, why should the women who do this feel the need to do that either?

I don't know...just thoughts. Everybody's an armchair economist on here, right. que sera sera.

I myself have goals outside of this and am a part-timer, but some women really put a lot of energy into this and consider to be their chosen career. That's awesome. I have no problem with the women being rewarded for their time and consistent effort in the same field, job, whatever. Hell, I think there are a lot of folks who are overpaid for what they do. Is it fair that football players make millions of dollars and teachers cap out around 60K after twenty something years of service? Doesn't seem so to me. If we talking in terms of "shoulds" here, there are much more rapacious professions, I think.

But, coming up with a "fair" price assumes that there is a number out there that matches that idea. That's just not the case. It depends on a lot of different factors. That number is always going to be a moving target and different for each woman. Some women could not imagine doing this for any amount of money. Pricing not only depends on what someone is willing to pay, but the financial goals of the woman and her expectations of what makes this worth the concomitant issues that come with it. And that is going to be particular to each woman.

Sorry if I repeated any part of the thread, kinda skimmed.
"Pricing not only depends on what someone is willing to pay, but the financial goals of the woman and her expectations of what makes this worth the concomitant issues that come with it"

Actually it depends only on what someone is will to pay. I mean, you can charge $1,000 an hour...but if no one is buying, then its kinda moot.

"I mean if your only making 40k a year, then why not just get a job in a field where you do have worry about getting arrested, hurt, getting a disease, etc, etc".

In what formula would a full time hoogar only make 40K a year? Hell, at two visits A DAY at $130 half...one full hours work...., on a 5 day 50 week year, it comes out to $65,000 taxless dollars...take 4 visits a day and now you are well into 6 figures...or can only work 25-30 weeks a year...and we know not all visits are 30 minutes.

I'm just giggin you now cause its obvious you are an intelligent woman...but this is what we talk about when we say "Hoogar Math"....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:44 PM   #58
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Toyz;1055134701]Lets say 4 visits a day...(yah you might have to work an evening shift sometimes just like those in the work world)

4 X 120 = $480 a day....
X 5 day workweek = $2400 a week Thats a 6 figure yearly salary with two weeks vaca and NO taxes..[QUOTE]

This is a very awesome point Toyz never ever looked at it like this, a provider at the average rate should be sitting nicely. Hell even if the $120 was twice a day that would still be $240 a day $1,200 a week would still be over the Austin salary average of over $54,000 a year.
Valid point Toyz. The fact remains that rates are going to be what they are and research and find the lady that gives you the service you want or looking for at the rate you are willing to pay.

The CBC makes great valid points I would love to hear from some ladies on this subject.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:07 AM   #59
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Economics lesson: it's the dismal science, not rocket science. I know most of y'all hold your own in the real world on a professional level...so what the hell's up with all the fuzzy math?

Boys: If the rates are too high, then just don't see that girl. If you don't think she's worth it, don't pay it. Wait for a special or find a substitute. If you can't find a substitute...well, that's why her price is high.

Ladies: If you aren't getting any calls, lower your rates or run a special. If you're getting too many appointment requests to comfortably field, raise your rates. You don't have to be a Barbie to make above-market rates and being a Barbie doesn't mean you can be successful at below-market rates.

I have zero desire to wade far into this lovely thread but the rate/hr = profit/hr is incorrect -- I'll explain why. Onei mentioned incall costs, so that of course is one. But for every one hour appointment, a lot more happens behind the scenes. Y'all want a pretty face and clean sheets, right?

So...speaking for myself, I take about 90 minutes to get ready for an appointment of any length and about 30 minutes to clean-up both myself and the incall (an hour if you cum in my hair!) Throw in the time and pain in the ass factor associated with screening and setting up a date with the vast majority of boys and I'm looking at another 45 minutes of email/calling/etc per session. You might think that's high, but I counted all of the time spent with screening/prepping/etc for NCNS, last minute cancellations, screened but never booked, etc. Manicures, laundry, shopping for more toiletries and candles, emails to regulars to keep up flirtation, board stuff/marketing stuff is about five hours a week. So if every one hour of "work" translates into 4.5 hours of general labor, that puts a going rate a lot lower. For my rate, that puts me at $57/hr (not including incall costs).

Sure, I still wind up with a rate many people would be thrilled to pull, but my earning potential as a provider is far more limited than a goddamn engineer. I've known a variety of providers over the years and it's rare to find a provider that's pulling multiple sessions a day most days a week. The exceptions I've noticed are for new providers (which fades) and agency girls (less take-away earning, higher burn-out rate). THEN there's the fact that many providers are mothers, students, or possibly working another gig, so their availability is even further limited, further limiting their earning potential. Oh...then there's the whole hobbyists are a set group in any city and the hobbyists that want to bone a specific provider are even further limited...it's hardly an endless demand, even for the hottest girls. Oh. And menses. And "hooker-flu" a.k.a. a cold/strep/bug every six weeks. Making out with strangers is like being a kindergarten teacher. Wait...

If providers were legitimately pulling the numbers that y'all are throwing around in here, you'd see much nicer incalls, far fancier lingerie, red soles on black pumps, many more girls entering the market, and many familiar faces retiring early and asking for bartering opportunities with money managers and venture capitalists instead of mechanics and handymen.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:32 AM   #60
AfterDarkIFeel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Jenns, that might be the sexiest post I have ever read on eccie.
AfterDarkIFeel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women