Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #46
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - I think you and I have a difference of opinion on what could have been done realistically to prevent the mentally ill shooter from pulling out a hidden shotgun.

And - should Wilson do the DPST "walk of apology" for not being prescient in his actions.

lawyers and pundits love to spend hundreds of hours and words dissecting in retrospect the actions of cops and others - and assigning "Blame" when they were not present in the heat of the moment. .

Who is to say that if accosted - and asked to drop the coat - the shooter would not have immediately brought out the gun and fired at one stopping an individual they considered "suspicious".??

It is a tragedy - but I, for One, will not condemn Wilson - he did the best thing he possibly could have done, IMHO - and demanding apologies for what a reviewer in retrospect considers the proper action - is a non-starter with me.

Better to focus on what can be done to help prevent in the future. Apologies and appeasement are not constructive - IMHO. Better to work on keeping weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill.
Chief Kraus asked his officers to attend services in uniform - that means armed - and that is one deterrent. Still won't prevent a suicidal shooter from barging in and firing until a response takes him/her down.

Of course - the kalifornia crazies are all up in arms that a congregation defended itself - they believe that enforcing "gun free zones" creates safety. idiots do not understand that individuals carrying legally in such gatherings are there for safety -not to cause ham - and to protect against the rare mentally ill shooter. but, the DPST's are incapable of understanding that their 'gun free zones" just create a target of opportunity with no capacity for self-defense against shooters. Biden is on record that self-protection is "idiotic".

Biden and the DPST's are the idiots.

CT -Thanks for the cogent discussion and debate.

Unlike others who have only name-calling and scatology to contribute.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:42 AM   #47
HoeHummer
BANNED

Give your balls a tug you dumb twat. Yous can’t make a single post without calling me out, can yous, Rexsy? Even when I deigns to provide you with a sophisticated opinion on a subject, you do the same things, bitch.

Yet somehow yous expect others to engage in “cogent discussion and debates.” You’re a pathetic little “mean girl” with PMS, Rexsy, and deserve all the discipline you’ve received.

Make sure yous take your coat off when you get to church today, young lady.

Laugh that one off.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:59 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Give your balls a tug ....
Are you jealous he has them to tug? You keep being infatuated with balls

.... even in your avatar!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 08:03 AM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
CT - I think you and I have a difference of opinion on what could have been done realistically to prevent the mentally ill shooter from pulling out a hidden shotgun.

And - should Wilson do the DPST "walk of apology" for not being prescient in his actions.

Who is to say that if accosted - and asked to drop the coat - the shooter would not have immediately brought out the gun and fired at one stopping an individual they considered "suspicious".??

we do have a different opinion.. I reiterate that 3 different security people watched this guy closely, ready to draw their steel. they would be inches away when asking the shooter to remove his coat..no way could he fire off a round. in fact, he was only able to later, because they allowed him to create distance when he walked up to receive communion.

ironically, I have found the "real world" is far more reasonable than this Forum.. I have engaged several people, a hard right-winger included, about my belief that the shooter should have been stopped before any weapons were fired. every single one agreed with me, the "hard right" guy in particular.. he even offered more ideas, such as hugging the shooter to feel for a weapon, and walking side-by-side with him, as he received communion.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:03 AM   #50
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

There is no right answer to the incident, Taking away rights doesn't work ( gun control) Nobody wants a "fire fight " anyplace but a packed church.
The real take away is armed people saved the day for many ( the right to be armed) the same issues come up mental , illegal weapon , arrested many times before . The LSM is going to let the issue drop because it doesn't if the narrative , will not answer how he got the gun where (ATF already knows) why he wasn't getting mental help or in jail.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:25 AM   #51
HoeHummer
BANNED

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:42 AM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
There is no right answer to the incident, Taking away rights doesn't work ( gun control) Nobody wants a "fire fight " anyplace but a packed church.
The real take away is armed people saved the day for many ( the right to be armed) the same issues come up mental , illegal weapon , arrested many times before . The LSM is going to let the issue drop because it doesn't if the narrative , will not answer how he got the gun where (ATF already knows) why he wasn't getting mental help or in jail.
and affording bogus "rights", the belief by many of you here, that the shooter had a right to walk in, wearing an over-sized coat and disguise, and be left alone, despite entering private property, and being deemed an impending threat by the entire security staff, is certainly a wrong position.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:31 AM   #53
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Wow how far off can you be ,
Old 01-16-2020, 08:47 AM   #54
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

No the "shooter didn't have the right to kill people , or be on the street with the past the LSM reported
With that said a church is a safe place (they have been for 100s of years) sooo do you want people "searched before entering "
And what Disguise , a coat in winter on a cold day , I guess I missed the ski mask part?
Old 01-16-2020, 12:53 PM   #55
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Wow how far off can you be ,
not far at all..

Quote:
No the "shooter didn't have the right to kill people , or be on the street with the past the LSM reported
With that said a church is a safe place (they have been for 100s of years) sooo
if the Church is so safe, why did AT LEAST 8 people draw a handgun within moments of the first shot having fired? the coat was over-sized and bulky, the temp outside was light jacket weather at most. ski mask?

no ski mask.. he wore a fake beard and mustache that everyone knew immediately was fake.. caught Security's attention, all 3 security personnel stood close to the Shooter after he sat, and eyed him the entire time. they knew he was impending trouble!

and they failed.. they allowed the Shooter to create space between them, later, and he killed 2 Parishioners. now the One Guard is a Hero, Abbot gave him a Medal.. to me he is a guy who could have saved 2 lives.
Old 01-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #56
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
and affording bogus "rights", the belief by many of you here, that the shooter had a right to walk in, wearing an over-sized coat and disguise, and be left alone, despite entering private property, and being deemed an impending threat by the entire security staff, is certainly a wrong position.
A church or any other place that is open for use, while a private property, happens to be a public place. Small But very important distinction. So yes, he and anyone else from suzy to Mr Clinton to Dolly Parton to Joe Smoe, all have a right to walk in as they see fit.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 05:58 PM   #57
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbychoice View Post
A church or any other place that is open for use, while a private property, happens to be a public place. Small But very important distinction. So yes, he and anyone else from suzy to Mr Clinton to Dolly Parton to Joe Smoe, all have a right to walk in as they see fit.
didn't say they didn't.. but they don't have a right to hide a gun while wearing a disguise, intending to commit murder.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:14 AM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

Hmm..

I have had a number of conversations in "the real world", regarding this shooting incident, and EVERY single person I had colloquy with, agreed completely with my view that Church Security should have asked the gunman to remove his overcoat.

which underscores the Troll nature of this Forum. so many simply want to disagree and insult, just to be on the other side.

you probably agreed with me all along, but don't want to see a good gun response go to waste

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women