Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: what about the ban of tats-- how long?
6 months 8 11.76%
permanently 57 83.82%
he didnt deserve to be banned 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #46
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:14 AM   #47
yinz2016
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

How do the providers know it's him? Does he call them and say "hey I'm tatas, I'm going to give you a shitty review on a site that is well known for its hostility towards women, when can I come over?"

How do they know it's him. Or you or me?
yinz2016 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:09 AM   #48
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinz2016 View Post
How do the providers know it's him? Does he call them and say "hey I'm tatas, I'm going to give you a shitty review on a site that is well known for its hostility towards women, when can I come over?"

How do they know it's him. Or you or me?
I am guessing the smart ones ask for vouches. I also have a feeling the girls he did see didn't ask for vouches because they seemed to be either new/cheap.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:30 PM   #49
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

If he was under a new identity, he'd be causing some type of argument. Especially how he's being put down right now.
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:14 PM   #50
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I don't think providers know it's him....just look at the last 50 providers reviewed in the Independent Reviews; tell me, how many ask for vouches? I'd be shocked if the number was >3-5.

I also don't think guys care if he talks shit on providers. I don't think providers avoid this site b/c of tats. I don't think most guys care if a guy talks shit about a provider they haven't seen. (For example, on this thread, a guy that hasn't seen Jinny called her a liar, and implied she was a used up old whore. Did anyone here get offended, or defend her?).

I think that's all just rationalization.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #51
drider
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I have been a member here for two years now and at TOS for a much longer time. I can agree TOS is a sugar coated fairy tale land for the most part where real information rarely finds the light of day. Occasionally, there is some good intel in the Guys Room. I also agree that ECCIE has the best intel of any site in this area. I rarely post, sometimes I post a review on a lady I have met, or provide intel in the Requests and ISO forum if I have information no one else has posted on yet. I also agree, that ECCIE has a more derogatory/masogynistic vibe that turns off many providers that I have talked to. I am not a fan of the 13 year old locker room mentality of many of the posters, which is a good reason why I don't post a lot. I have no interest in being a white knight, and find no value looking like one for pointing out that in general, people should be treated with respect. You can deliver an honest message without being a complete tool, but some people get off on it. My response, is keep mostly quiet, get what good intel I can, share when I can add something of value, and get on with the good times with the ladies instead of wasting time mincing words with trolls and fucktards who never emotionally progressed past middle school. Occasionally, I will let out a sigh and think wouldn't it be a much better site if we all treated each other with a little more respect, but I am a realist and just move on.
drider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #52
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
I don't think providers know it's him....just look at the last 50 providers reviewed in the Independent Reviews; tell me, how many ask for vouches? I'd be shocked if the number was >3-5.

I also don't think guys care if he talks shit on providers. I don't think providers avoid this site b/c of tats. I don't think most guys care if a guy talks shit about a provider they haven't seen. (For example, on this thread, a guy that hasn't seen Jinny called her a liar, and implied she was a used up old whore. Did anyone here get offended, or defend her?).

I think that's all just rationalization.
a. jinny can handle herself quite well, she can easily defend herself

b. some guys don't care if the ladies are treated like scum, some do.. some just shake their heads and think......what a bunch of fucking high school assholes

c. so tell me, in your opinion why does this site have so many fewer providers if it isn't because of tats or those who act in the same manner but possibly less vocal?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:09 PM   #53
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by drider View Post
I have been a member here for two years now and at TOS for a much longer time. I also agree that ECCIE has the best intel of any site. I rarely post, I also agree, that ECCIE has a more derogatory/masogynistic vibe that turns off many providers that I have talked to. I am not a fan of the 13 year old locker room mentality of many of the posters, which is a good reason why I don't post a lot and just move on.
Ok so what made you chime in here now on a thread not about a lady but a dude? I have to think that you are being a bit hypocritical here and popped a troll message out in a way to scold some of the more vocal villains here. But just reading the info without contributing is like that like Jack Nicholson said from a few good men "Don't complain about the manner in which it's provided, just say 'Thank you' and go on your way." otherwise it's just like another opinion. And your know what they say about opinions and cowboy hats ....sooner or later every asshole has one.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:48 AM   #54
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
c. so tell me, in your opinion why does this site have so many fewer providers if it isn't because of tats or those who act in the same manner but possibly less vocal?
Chizzy, I completely get your point about this thread, but I have to ask what site are the girls posting on in Pittsburgh? None that I am aware of. Some girls cling to Indys vouch system and wont venture elsewhere but take a look at TOS and count how many Piitsburgh girls are posting, i mean actually posting at all? Its easy enough to read the ads and posts there and reviews here.

Remember for every cool girl like Jinny, Heather or CG there is a trainwreck like Charlotte. Also some of the providers most disliked by many guys are well liked by many girls and vice versa
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:57 AM   #55
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't believe there really are fewer providers utilizing this site for advertising.

I do believe there are fewer ladies who at all vocal on this board as compared to indys. ( uh oh, I said it)

The HUGE difference in the boards can be seen on the intro page of both.
Eccie = CLIENT information exchange

INDYS = An independant PROVIDERS advertising site.

What's so hard about that? two slants on two sites. Big whoop.
Eccie reviews are real, true.
But I've seen terms used that aren't necessary or informative. The other day in a review a lady was referred to as Social Security age.

WTF is that?
A person can receive SSI/SSD anytime in their life both social security.That's not really a reliable term as far as age.
If she's older than you thought say old.

Fuck, why do you feel it's necessary to bash. write the truth and move on. Hoodrat? say so some of ya'll seem drawn to them.

The smart lady utilizes all the sites she can if for nothing else but intelligence gathering. And the successful lady doesn't really need to place ads every day.

And,... Thank you very much Cabot. I appreciate your consideration.
My friends here would defend me if they thought I cared about that person's opinion.
They may not wanna date my old ass, but they respect me.
and I luv em for it
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #56
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Something like the social security comment happens when a provider tries to market herself as younger.
None of this is personal. I view it as business and deception gets what it deserves. Guys need to be brutally honest to protect our interests and the countless fakes/scammers
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:09 PM   #57
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Hey,

That's not what I'm saying, actually. My point was that I disagreed with the initial posts in this thread, b/c they felt like rationalization - guys trying to feel like they were 'the good guys.' To try to simplify:

1) Guys don't hate tats because he treats providers like shit, (or even b/c he treated 'well-respected' providers like shit)
2) Tats is not THE reason that providers don't post here.

My reasons for believing this:

1a) Lots of guys treat girls like crap. If Tats does it- guys claim it's offensive. If other guys do it, well 'those girls can take care of themselves', or 'girls shouldn't post here anyways', and so on. That's why it seems like a rationalization for their hate of Tats.

2a) Again, lots of guys treat girls like crap. Girls didn't post here long before Tats. Tats is only on here a few days at a time, before he gets banned anyways!.. Guys flat out state that they don't want providers posting here- why would they feel welcome?

Hope that clarifies my position.

C

- Also - to clarify-I'm not saying that providers should/should not post here. I'm just stating that it's not due to any 1 guy.

I also wonder if it's even sustainable for service providers and their customers to communicate so directly about service ratings, performance, etc., In most industries, customers will find ways to communicate among themselves in order to assess the quality of services provided. Is there any reason that the prostitution industry should be fundamentally different?
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:58 AM   #58
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
2a) Again, lots of guys treat girls like crap. Girls didn't post here long before Tats. Tats is only on here a few days at a time, before he gets banned anyways!.. Guys flat out state that they don't want providers posting here- why would they feel welcome?

They really don't feel welcome here,
and they really never have, too reminiscent of ASPD attitude(s)

- Also - to clarify-I'm not saying that providers should/should not post here. I'm just stating that it's not due to any 1 guy. True, they didn't post here long before he created his online self.

I also wonder if it's even sustainable for service providers and their customers to communicate so directly about service ratings, performance, etc., In most industries, customers will find ways to communicate among themselves in order to assess the quality of services provided. Is there any reason that the prostitution industry should be fundamentally different?
It's not really all that different atall,
Some clients/customers prefer the "social" aspect of the boards, others do not.
The providers and their clients will always find a way to communicate among themselves and others, it's just the nature of man.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #59
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Girls didn't magically start posting on Indys when the Wolf Pack was broken up and they wont start posting here now that Tats is gone. Negative comments is only the problem for a few. Mostly the hookers in Pittsburgh just dont post. The Upset NY forum is just as full of derogatory comments as here but the girls post there
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:14 AM   #60
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
The Upset NY forum is just as full of derogatory comments as here but the girls post there
well.... we are a lot more sophisticated in Upset....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women