Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #46
Area Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I have an H&K USP Compact .40. It's not as accurate as something like the P7 but I really, really like this weapon. It's just a great all-around gun.

I traded my old Playstation 3 to a buddy for his .357 Ruger GP100. It's simple to operate and, unlike the .40, fires two cartriges. This is handy since the paranoids bought up all the ammo in January 2009.

I've had my CC permit for over a year now and have yet to find something I want to carry. I'm pretty sure it will end up being something from Kahr Arms but I don't know which. Unfortunately I've only seen one or two, making comparison difficult.
Area Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #47
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Personal question?

Mr Galt;

I am just curious as to the logistics of the matter and nothing more.

Seems unwieldly to me but I don't carry so I don't know.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #48
Omahan
Secretary of State

STick this baby in your pocket!

Attachment 7716

S&W Model 649 357 magnum
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #49
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Almost a piece of Art

Nice weapon!
Old 06-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #50
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Almost a piece of Art

Nice weapon.

Plaxico Burris stuck one in his pocket. lol
Old 06-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #51
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default Gun's are for pussies. . .

I like to get my hands wet when I work. I chased a burglar off three years ago with the SOG I keep next to the front door.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #52
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Don't stick one in your pocket without getting the pocket holster that goes with it. I've looked at Kahr a few times but always held off. They just seem so....cheap! I'd love to hear if anyone has one, shoots it and likes it. I don't want to have a weapon I can't practice with for fear of breaking it. And I don't want to have the first time I fire a weapon to be in a time of need.

When I see I provider, I'm always packing my gun. I may leave my weapon in the car, but my gun goes with me always (military vets will know what I mean).

And I LOVE knives too! I often have one when a gun won't do. I can pull a quick folding knife out in no time. And getting stopped with one isn't near the issue of having a pistol...even if you have a CCW (which I do).

DD sucks about your situation. I'd cry if I saw them taking those sweet guns! Desert Eagle? WOW!
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #53
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sens that was a long time ago, now I am just happy to be able to rebuild my collection. But yes many of those guns I could not replace like the Striker or could not afford to replace like the Eagle, but I have some fine ones now, so all is good.

I am thinking about going through the process for the stamp so I could legally own a automatic weapon. I would love to have a WW2 era short barrled tommy gun, and I am not sure why I love it so much but I have always loved the M1 carbine, although the Garand, or M14 is a better all around weapon there is something about the carbine, especially in select fire.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:10 AM   #54
kccountryboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I own a few. Several long guns and pistols. I have two pistols that I alternate for ccw, I have my permit. The semi auto is a kahr cw40. It shoots well and carries nicely. I did get a rubber grip to add a little size and padding to the grip. The first few times I shot it, it felt like a cheese grater on my palm. It has the same texture of most glocks where you hand rests between the trigger finger and thumb. One thing to mention with the kahr is when running hollow points, get the ones with nylon in the tip of the bullet until it is well worn, otherwise it will jam when feeding. After I ran a couple hundred rounds through it, no more issues.
The other ccw I have is a titanium 38 special five shot from smith and wesson. It has the shrouded hammer for ease of draw. The bad thing it has more kick than the kahr because of less weight and a much shorter barrel. Sevearl glocks in different calibers, mostly full size, but a couple compact and subcompact.
kccountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:45 AM   #55
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

The only weapon I carry when I see a provider is the one that she is going to pull the trigger on. It is a single shot weapon....it takes a while to reload......but generally one shot is all it takes to cause exhaustion, blurry vision, weak knees, euphoria and the desire to cry out like a dog howling at the moon. And like most other guns/weapons when it fires it makes a mess of things!!!
Bubba is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:17 AM   #56
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My personal weapon at this moment is a Taurus PT 145. Small, light, 3 inch barrel, automatic .45 with 10 shots, not bad at less than 50 feet.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #57
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The only weapon I carry when I see a provider is the one that she is going to pull the trigger on. It is a single shot weapon....it takes a while to reload......but generally one shot is all it takes to cause exhaustion, blurry vision, weak knees, euphoria and the desire to cry out like a dog howling at the moon. And like most other guns/weapons when it fires it makes a mess of things!!!
"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" (some silly movie quote) LOL

BTW there is a silly App out called GunApp that has a ton of guns to chose from. Hook up to a good sound system, and when you click on each one they sound so realistic. We laughed forever just screwing around with that App LOL.
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #58
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Dirty Dog

I have a friend with a Tompson, early era before the mass production were better made. Early serial numbers are worth more, if in good condition. He always takes it with him when he is away. He is very concerned about LE stealing it if he is gone, because the whole department knows what he has in his house. He values the Tompson as an investment.

Several years ago he was tempted, and bought, another full auto that did not have the paperwork. He already had six, all properly accounted for. He immediately hid the one in a place unknown to anyone, and told no one. Within a few days ATF was at his house asking for it. Because he had always cooperated with them they let him keep his license, and only asked for the one to be turned in. They went with him to pick it up, and he lost the antique weapon. They somehow knew exactly what he had acquired, but not from the one he acquired it from.

Always be careful.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #59
dirty dog
Valued Poster

JR my good friend, I have intimate knowledge of the workings of the ATF after their 2 year investigation of me which we will not go into LOL, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they were looking at the seller, for the sale which carries a much larger sentence than the possession charge would have netted. They would also be able to move up the food chain of sellers. They needed the weapon your friend had for evidence and I suspect they were going to use your friend as a witness should it go to trial, nearly 80% of Fed cases are pled out, because of the sentence reductions you get. Give me the KCPD anyday of the week, but I would really never ever want to go through another situation with any federal agency known by initials, ATF, FBI, etc. Although I can tell you Federal Prisons are much nicer places to spend time that State facilities LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #60
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think every guys favorite weapon would be the one in their pants.
Just sayin'...
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women