Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2020, 10:32 PM   #46
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Your doctor may prescribe it. Not Trump. Many physicians are.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN21O2VO

You’re really missing the point aren’t you? It’s not about Trump, but life and death. The drug has been around for 70yrs without major adverse effects. It’s about saving lives and getting people healthy. It’s always a choice between Doctor/Patient. Not politicians. Let them make that choice, not the media and politicians. Trump made 30 million doses available. No more, no less.

So, if you’re on the way to an ICU, and your Doctor prescribes Hydroxy, would you say no?
Bambino, I wouldn't put anything past some Trump haters consumed with TDS - including passing up a potentially life saving treatment simply because they hate that Trump recommended it.

Will it work for every patient - no. Most drugs are that way. But it is a safe drug, proven over time and taken by millions of people everyday to treat Malaria and Lupus. If it was so harmful like the Trump hating crowd wants people to believe, why are all those people taking it and not dieing from it?

And there have been lots of reports of success from Doctors and patients who took HCQ and recovered. Not sure why anyone is against the President making an option available for physicians to consider with their patients. Again, will it work for every patient - no. No drug does. But it has been shown to work for a number of people and saved their lives
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:38 PM   #47
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
He promised blah, blah, blah
All the garbage you posted had zero to do with the post you responded to which was about putting the President on TV

Yeah - some people are so consumed with TDS that they would try to block the President and his experts from speaking directly to the American people. Unreal.

They and some of the moronic media like CNN prefer that only the media tell you what is going on.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:23 AM   #48
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I can't believe anyone from Pittsburgh could ever say Ron Reagan. Where are all the steel mills, and mills in general, jobs period? 10% unemployment when he was in there. Trump did save the coal industry, so as nuts as he is I understand.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:54 AM   #49
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Look, everyone knew Trump had a huge ego when he was elected. Deal with it. It's not going to change. Just like Obama came across as a condescending ass each time he spoke - it never changed. You have to look beyond that to what Trump is doing and accomplishing

As to reporters, lot's of folks, myself included, love how Trump calls out their bullshit and puts them in their place. The media is a disgrace. All one has to do is compare their attitude and gotcha type questions to Trump, vs the questions and attitude when they ask Pence or a Governor. Completely different because the media has been exposed for the partisan hacks they are - so consumed with hatred for Trump. About time someone bitch slapped these moronic media members
Absolutely no surprise with his ego and arrogance. What was surprising is that he would use Twitter like a 14 year old girl and more surprising is that he wouldn’t surround himself with people he would actually listen to. I voted for him once. There won’t be a second time.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:43 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Absolutely no surprise with his ego and arrogance. What was surprising is that he would use Twitter like a 14 year old girl and more surprising is that he wouldn’t surround himself with people he would actually listen to. I voted for him once. There won’t be a second time.
LOL. The President using twitter is great. He let's the American people know exactly where he stands on an issue, immediately. None of the typical bullshit from typical politicians.

Most people want to hear direct from the source - not from a biased and tainted media.

As to surrounding himself with people - so are you implying he should have surrounded himself with braindead suck-up yes men like Obama did with Biden as VP? Here is what you are missing - the President has taken lots of advice and input from people on his team he trusts. He also has had to make changes to some members of that team because they had their own political agenda not in line with the Presidents. Past President's have typically been career politicians and have a bunch of other politician friends and lackeys they could hire. Trump was not and did not. His best hires were mainly people who were new to Government
Old 04-09-2020, 01:02 PM   #51
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
LOL. The President using twitter is great. He let's the American people know exactly where he stands on an issue, immediately. None of the typical bullshit from typical politicians.

Most people want to hear direct from the source - not from a biased and tainted media.

As to surrounding himself with people - so are you implying he should have surrounded himself with braindead suck-up yes men like Obama did with Biden as VP? Here is what you are missing - the President has taken lots of advice and input from people on his team he trusts. He also has had to make changes to some members of that team because they had their own political agenda not in line with the Presidents. Past President's have typically been career politicians and have a bunch of other politician friends and lackeys they could hire. Trump was not and did not. His best hires were mainly people who were new to Government
I can only deal with hard core right or left thinking people like yourself for so long. Just lasted through the your first paragraph. If bragging about his “ratings” or whatever else he thinks he just did, or calling his newest perceived enemy names is something our president should tweet then I’m wasting my time. Piece out.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:15 PM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I can only deal with hard core right or left thinking people like yourself for so long. Just lasted through the your first paragraph. If bragging about his “ratings” or whatever else he thinks he just did, or calling his newest perceived enemy names is something our president should tweet then I’m wasting my time. Piece out.
LOL - I am not hard core right or left. I am a registered independent with libertarian and conservative views

I wasn't talking about the 10% of his tweets which are not needed. I am talking about the 90% which are on point.

And I guess for you it is ok when Democrat politicians take unfounded potshots at the President. I like that he responds to attacks rather than letting them go unabated. Do I think he could respond on occasion in a different manner - sure. But I am glad he is a fighter than some pushover that opponents, foreign countries and the media can run roughshod over
Old 04-09-2020, 02:41 PM   #53
Rogerdevlin1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

5 best in order IMHO:
1. Trump
2. Reagan
3. Eisenhower
4. Kennedy
5. Truman
Rogerdevlin1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:13 PM   #54
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It’s a liberal rag, it goes back and forth:
But Bam you are the one who originally Posted it (Pretty Sad)
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:24 PM   #55
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think you should quit. From The NY Times no less.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/h...laria.amp.html

Another from a liberal rag:

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/609547/

I can match you tit for tat with links.The fact is, PHYSICIANS can prescribe it for covid19. Physicians are prescribing it, not because Trump wants them too, it’s because they believe it can help their patients. Post a link that states Hydroxy has killed one patient during the pandemic.
You are correct Physicians can prescribe it, the can prescribe other drugs also, So why should the President of the United States push any drug especially when his own experts don't back him up on it? he isn't a doctor!
Old 04-09-2020, 08:28 PM   #56
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go to bed. Have nightmares about Trump. He’ll probably be your President for another term. I’ll pray for people who have covid19 to get better. By any means available.
I'll pray with you
Old 04-09-2020, 08:36 PM   #57
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
You are correct Physicians can prescribe it, the can prescribe other drugs also, So why should the President of the United States push any drug especially when his own experts don't back him up on it? he isn't a doctor!
he is not "pushing it" he is giving his personal opinion based on results from france and china. He is not an expert nor does he claim to be. He is giving a personal opinion. Listen closely to what he has said.. it COULD be a game changer....

and his experts are not disagreeing,they are merely saying more testing needs done and many hospitals are doing that as i type this
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:32 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
he is not "pushing it" he is giving his personal opinion based on results from france and china. He is not an expert nor does he claim to be. He is giving a personal opinion. Listen closely to what he has said.. it COULD be a game changer....

and his experts are not disagreeing,they are merely saying more testing needs done and many hospitals are doing that as i type this
Well, President Macron visited a Dr Rauol in France who’s been using Hydroxy with positive results.

https://medium.com/@Caleb.Mars/democ...e-16bf1eb526de

Hydroxy is now being studied at several sites in the US. These studies have been approved by the FDA and CDC. Why bother if there isn’t some promise the drug can work? Oh, and there’s this doctor in the NYC:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-ste...e-pandemic.amp
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:39 AM   #59
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
All the garbage you posted had zero to do with the post you responded to which was about putting the President on TV

Yeah - some people are so consumed with TDS that they would try to block the President and his experts from speaking directly to the American people. Unreal.

They and some of the moronic media like CNN prefer that only the media tell you what is going on.
You keep insinuating that I'm deranged. That's considered a personal insult around here. I received a warning for saying that a member had a deranged fantasy.

I originally posted that in response to a post of your where you said that he kept his promises. You didn't address it then, so I posted it again. I'll post it again below, and you can tell me what specifically is incorrect out of the failed promises I've listed. If you can't tell me what's incorrect then just ignore it. They're failed promises:

He's failed to keep some pretty big promises. He promised that if he served for 8 years he'd completely eliminate the DEBT. Instead he's added trillions to it. Even if re-elected, the only way to eliminate it at this point would be to blow up the world. He promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Fortifying a few sections of already existing fence falls way short, and Mexico isn't paying for it. He promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with something better. He actually got rid of the pre existing condition clause which was one for the best parts of Obamacare, so he hasn't replaced it with anything better and he's arguably made things worse. He promised to simplify the tax code and lower the number of brackets, but made it more complex with the same amount of brackets. He promised to greatly improve our infrastructure, but hasn't done much in that regard. He promised 4% growth but hasn't had even one quarter of that, though Obama did have a couple. He promised he was gonna bring jobs back in a major way, but if he's even 10% as good of a business man as he pretends to be, he would have known that it was pretty much impossible, given that unemployment was already at 4.8% when he took over. All that job talk was a con game. He wen't to places like Johnstown and Altoona and told them he was gonna bring back their coal jobs. LOL Unemployment has been barely better than stagnant during his tenure, reaching a low of 3.5 for a couple months, and is at 4.4 right now, so it's down 0.4% points from when he started. Not even 1 full % point.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:13 AM   #60
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

When the president gives his opinion on live TV and on twitter, with millions of people watching, that does indeed constitute pushing it. Just like when acting as president he says that if people want to express their first amendment rights they should move to another country, he's violating the first amendment. Same things when he's acting as president and tries to discredit all of the mainstream media except for Fox News. A reporter asked him what he could say to the people who are scared. It was a very reasonable question. Instead of answering it, he called it a nasty question.

Trump doesn't respect freedom of speech and he doesn't respect freedom of the press.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women