Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2022, 08:02 AM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Do more with more, not less

Have I ever asked for your permission to post? What makes you think that will ever change?

What part of your exact quotes, word for word, were you not able to comprehend? Do you not read what you typed?

I take it you were savagely assaulted by a bag of dildos, multiple times in your youth. The two (voter/shooter) are not even remotely related, nor are the perps even remotely related. Frankly, that twist of a logic-break makes you look like, well... a chimp at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Hey muther fucker, how about you quote me in context.
I was asking Wacko, not you about his post.
On one hand he said police weren't doing their job and on the other he said we needed more cops.
The reason you do not have mass coordinated shootings is the exact same reason you do not have mass coordinated voter fraud....because it is impossible to do undetected.
Now stfu with your distortions of what is written.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:14 AM   #47
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Would a poll question help your realize your own TDS level?

Which branch of the Armed forces did the following Presidents serve in:
Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, F*ck Joe Biden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood View Post
Interesting answer, I bet you drive a pick-up truck and you've married your cousin? I'm always amazed at MAGA morons who think that Trump is a strong man! In reality, he's just a little pussy who avoided the war because his daddy paid off a doctor so he wouldn't go. But he's very skill at selling his shit to simple minds.
Old 05-18-2022, 06:21 PM   #48
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Which branch of the Armed forces did the following Presidents serve in:
Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, F*ck Joe Biden?
You see this is the problem with you MAGA morons. You just can't stand that your candidate is a true piece of shit and so you (just like little kids in little school) have to find an equivalent in the opposite party to make yourself feel good about your decision to follow that pussy. IDK about Biden and Clinton why they did not serve and if they did not serve for the same reasons than Donny the fat pussy, then shame on them. Obama was.... well just a little kid during the Vietnam war so that's that.
Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:27 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You see this is the problem with you MAGA morons. You just can't stand that your candidate is a true piece of shit and so you (just like little kids in little school) have to find an equivalent in the opposite party to make yourself feel good about your decision to follow that pussy. IDK about Biden and Clinton why they did not serve and if they did not serve for the same reasons than Donny the fat pussy, then shame on them. Obama was.... well just a little kid during the Vietnam war so that's that.

then shame on them. both took deferments too.

Dodging and deferring: Trump wasn’t the only POTUS to avoid the draft

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinio...oid-the-draft/

you should hang out here more CE .. seems us "MAGA morons" know more than "Liberal morons"

yer welcome
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 09:19 PM   #50
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

If Obama was old enough to serve in the Vietnam War he would have stayed in Kenya. So that's that, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:34 AM   #51
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default That's what mirrors are for

You should try a bit more self reflection. Because the three I asked about are true pieces of shit. I guess your own contribution just squares the circle. Serving in the military is not limited to just Vietnam. There are many veterans from many wars or even no war at all.

Didn't any of your many LGBTQXYZ++++ foster parents ever teach you:
When you point a finger at someone there are three pointing back at yourself?

Quote:
Old 05-19-2022, 07:55 AM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Whadda retard^^^^^^^
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 10:40 AM   #53
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default But wait! There's more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
...seems us "MAGA morons" know more than "Liberal morons"...
Now with extra testosterone included at no additional charge!
Old 05-19-2022, 11:40 AM   #54
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Gun Control?

As Ted Nugent once said, " Ten in the X-Ring, that is gun control!"
Or center mass where it truly counts.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:35 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Or center mass where it truly counts.
You probably couldn’t hit water if you pissed out of a boat.

But Yinz talk a mean game
Old 05-19-2022, 07:37 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then shame on them. both took deferments too.

Dodging and deferring: Trump wasn’t the only POTUS to avoid the draft

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinio...oid-the-draft/

you should hang out here more CE .. seems us "MAGA morons" know more than "Liberal morons"

yer welcome

What deferment did you take Comerade Whackov?
Old 05-19-2022, 07:40 PM   #57
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Serving in the military ≠ being in a war.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 10:32 PM   #58
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You probably couldn’t hit water if you pissed out of a boat.

But Yinz talk a mean game
Well if that's what makes you feel better about yourself. It's pretty obvious your self esteem is as low as your IQ and your Testosterone Level. So I am not surprised by your wimpy little comment, which you should have left unsaid.
Old 05-19-2022, 10:43 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What deferment did you take Comerade Whackov?

i enlisted in the US Navy u asshole
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 03:14 PM   #60
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Before we get back to the topic at hand...there is no reason to condemn someone for not joining the military as I, and so many others, did. We are still rare individuals. However, they don't get any points for being a no show. A lot of people finagled the system legally and honestly like Trump, Bush, and Biden who came of age in the time of the draft. Bush joined the National Guard and risked being sent to Vietnam. Trump and Biden both had student and medical exemptions that have left people questioning their veracity. Obama was not old enough, but Clinton takes the cake. He wrote a letter to an ROTC commander promising to join the ROTC if he got an exemption to better serve his country as an officer. He got his exemption, but he never joined the ROTC. He lied and cheated his way out of the draft illegally.

Back on topic about gun control;

We have enough gun laws on the books now (over 22,000) but prosecutors don't enforce them.

My rules for gun ownership:
1. Lower the age to purchase and own a gun to 18 years of age. You're good enough to be in the military, you're old enough to buy a gun. If you can show that you are active duty military at 17 (as I was) then you get the same right.

2. Certain serious crimes can cost your right to self-defense with a gun; murder, rape, assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, treason, an armed criminal action, dishonorable military service discharge, drug trafficking, sex trafficking (slavery), and attempts of the above crimes would rise to that level.
A. Judges and prosecutors would scrutinized for anti-second
amendment sentiments being used to deprive citizens of their
rights. None of the using minor charges to deprive citizens
unfairly because of personal animus.

3. Theft of firearms WILL be prosecuted as a felony and will not be dismissed by cheesy prosecutors. Conviction will guarantee an additional five years incarceration per weapon.

4. Use a gun in a crime, get ready to do the time.

5. Create a national review board to oversee appealable weapons convictions and restoration of civil rights. Back to those anti-second amendment judges and prosecutors. This includes an automatic review by other than local authorities when someone is convicted of using a weapon in self-defense.

6. Establish unlicensed (training is necessary) concealed carry throughout the United States except in certain locations where safety can be guaranteed such as courtrooms and government buildings where egress can be monitored.

Owning a gun is not a criminal act. How you use a gun is where the penalties can come in. Use if lawfully and you walk. Use it stupidly and you are going to have problems. Use it illegally, then you're going to jail. Having met a couple of anti-second amendment judges, I know they have to be monitored so they don't bring their personal bias to the bench. Let's say that you get excused for manslaughter in a self-defense case but the judge decides to "convict" on the weapons charge which would now be moot in most courtrooms, you get an automatic appeal and the judge has to explain their actions.

This is a starting point and would require nearly all 22,000 existing gun laws to be repealed. My intent is to abuse the abusers and not the owners.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women