Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #46
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ya'll need to start a "Rescue Society" to stage some interventions in some of these ladies lives....... book an appointment and when they get there give them a crash course in going Independent!
Yeah, I can see the tv ad now.

Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:48 PM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

JJ

I'm....

I'm.... Speechless.....

That was so appropriate.

I knew you had it in you to simply post something fun and appropriate!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #48
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie.kartwright View Post
@Beagel I met him Mid October before the Holoween social (that's the best guess no actual date) Pictures were taken in the Monday (12/30/13) and yes I "worked" 4 days but actually saw the inside if the hotel room on the first two because Monday checked in Tuesday checked out.... So in a hotel view I was there "1 day not 2" anyway... But they wanted us all to share a room Hell to the no...
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie.kartwright View Post
Ps to Beagle my first date was actually 12/27 - I can admit when I'm wrong, still only scheduled 5 days to work but saw a hotel room for that one.... Just clearing that up and pictures and video where taken that day
Katie's addressed my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfx View Post
Thank you Katie for at least admitting he shared his fellowship and passages, that at least proves his intentions were not malicious. If there is anything else you conveniently forgot to mention, by all means….

Can someone please pm me and tell me who Dre is? What happened in the past?
Why would JJ automatically assume the driver was named Dre? Stance on the driver's identity duly noted

For the record, we have never had anyone named Dre drive for us. Katie you know you can't a provide a screen shot of us ever telling you that you would be meeting someone by that name. I have to admit, it is a good strategic move associating GFX with a well-known pimp who has had a bad history on these boards. Noted

Truth of the matter is, if we did, don't you think we would at least use a different name.

Thanks to all our fans for the numerous pm's pledging your loyalty to GFX! We really appreciate it. Yes, we will continue providing the hottest new models offering the best service. We will not let this isolated incident slow us down. On the contrary, we will be ramping up our recruiting efforts.
I'm not interested in rhetorics, fluffs or accounts from third parties not directly involved. GFX, you've as much opportunity to defend your position as Katie does, so let's lay out some hard facts and dissect the situation. I need to hear it from you, GFX.......to establish the timeline now is important for further discussions. Just need to know if you can corroborate Katie's answers to my questions, disregarding other information not pertaining to the timeline.

1) What was the date when Katie first met up with the driver?

2) When did Katie first work as a GFX model and for how many days?

3) When were the pictures and video of Katie taken, and when were they published on the website?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #49
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews

...This keeps getting better and better...Iv'e even cancelled Netflix for this.
Hottassamelia is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:13 PM   #50
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

That's hysterical...

Who needs Scandal when we have this???
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:22 AM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ya'll need to start a "Rescue Society" to stage some interventions in some of these ladies lives....... book an appointment and when they get there give them a crash course in going Independent!
I seem to remember a post that GFX has things in place to make sure their providers stay loyal.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:51 AM   #52
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The pimp hand has to be strong to hold a whore in her place.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:31 AM   #53
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

looks like Beagle got the Nod as Special Prosecutor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Katie's addressed my questions.

I'm not interested in rhetorics, fluffs or accounts from third parties not directly involved. GFX, you've as much opportunity to defend your position as Katie does, so let's lay out some hard facts and dissect the situation. I need to hear it from you, GFX.......to establish the timeline now is important for further discussions. Just need to know if you can corroborate Katie's answers to my questions, disregarding other information not pertaining to the timeline.

1) What was the date when Katie first met up with the driver?

2) When did Katie first work as a GFX model and for how many days?

3) When were the pictures and video of Katie taken, and when were they published on the website?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:22 PM   #54
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, I thought this thread deserved (and maybe needed) a soundtrack.
Hottassamelia is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:52 PM   #55
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Thanks jj, every now and then it needs to come out.

Someone needs to tell the bravo network about this thread. I smell reality show.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #56
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Let it be known that GFX has logged in once till 11:47am today and another time till 5:51pm, and hasn't yet given further updates in this thread.

No, I've not already decided that GFX is guilty of all the accusations that have been brought forth. I approach this assuming there are truths and inaccuracies spoken by both sides and I'm not going to let the topic die till we sort out what really happened.

A guilty party would prefer to leave the topic on vague terms and have some audiences hold on to any hope of the accused's innocence. GFX, if you insist you're innocent/blameless, it stands to reason that you'd want to clear your name once and for all, when the opportunity presents itself. Yes, GFX has admitted to some faults, but there remains several serious accusations you denied, that we would like clarification on.

At the very least, I'd like to know where the accounts from both sides differ, if we find a dead end in bridging the discrepancies. GFX has had no problems engaging in any prior discussions, and I won't expect silence just because GFX deems it more convenient to stop replying to any queries.

You have a business operation through ECCIE, and an accountability to uphold, so speak up, GFX.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #57
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

JSmith2010 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #58
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Old 01-13-2014, 07:47 PM   #59
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Before Beagle's, "call out", my inner demon was thincking the GFX agency should just stfu...
But now, after Beagle's "call out", my mind has their credibility hemorrgaging more and more with each and every passing minute...

But that's just me...

Then again, perhaps they don't know they've been called out? (Heh!)

Just in case, I thinck I'll send them a pm to inform them of this...you know, just to be sure. Stay tuned sportsfans.

****pm sent requesting their presence @8:51pm 1/13/14****

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:57 PM   #60
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Never been a fan of agencies, don't even normally like girls that work together.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women