Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 08:35 PM   #46
faithfulforyears
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304119

What clue? An STD. We met in High School and he is the only man I have been with in my life. Over the course of a few days as I looked into any possible way for what was happening to be something other than what I feared I picked up his phone and his internet page was this site.

Heartache? Hurt? Pain?

In the beginning yes. Incredible anger followed. Then numbness.

I fought every single urge to confront him as I looked into what it was all about. Then I found an attorney who discussed ways to find out more and advised me on things to do before confronting him.

I have all his email passwords now and I see everything he texts. He simply seems to have thrown away family and commitment to feel like some sort of stud? Really. How can anyone feel more manly having to pay for sex?

Why have I written this here? I don't know. I started several times to write something and each time I stopped and shut it off. This time I pushed the button.

Am I throwing away an investment? Not at all. I'll have everything I expected and more and our children will as well. The only thing I won't have anymore is him.

Hate the illness? What illness?

No. I hate him. I pray there is a hell and that his soul burns there for eternity. As well as the ones from this place that he sees.

Why does my writing here result in messages offering sex? Why would any self respecting woman want to lay with anyone here?

You ladies that have spoke of having made your peace? Good for you. The next time he lays with one of you if I drop his stuff on your porch will he get any sympathy? A place to sleep?

I've been reading and learning and trying to understand how it all works and why. What it is he finds so appealing in a place like this. What it is all about. I have no intention of believing anything he has to say on face value.
faithfulforyears is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #47
faithfulforyears
Pending Age Verification

Tammie - I've thought about which would be worse a lot. I think had he met and fell in love with someone else, or thought he had fell in love, that it might have been something that we could have parted over in some sort of amicable manner.

This though?

No. This is ugly and will cost him far more than he already chose to spend. It's fitting though considering he chose to spend money in this fashion.

Trolling? Is that like fishing and trying to catch him? He has already been caught. He just does not know it yet. If he was in a bar with a woman I could just go there and confront them. Will he see this and respond here? I don't think he would. Perhaps as payday approaches he will notice and see some of himself in this.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:21 PM   #48
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant View Post

But mostly I'm sad because EL James just totally screwed up expectations in adult themed literature.
+1
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:28 PM   #49
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
I'm not convinced this poster is genuine but I'll play along like it is.

Ah, the jilted wife, after finally seeing the gilded cage in which she confined herself, comes here to stalk and snarl. Do so, but know the snarls are misguided.

We are all addicted to that which dulls the pain of living. Even you madam. For many men it is sex, for you it may be exercise or something else entirely, but there will always be something.

Blue Pill: You have bought into and likely continue to buy into the construct of marriage. You allowed a man to buy your pussy, nay your entire life for a ring, perhaps a house, and the illusion of "respectability". Because you allowed yourself, what appears here to be a bright, intelligent woman, to be infantilized into believeing this is what "good" women do. Make no mistake, you have been bought just as much as many of the people you came here to finger wag and condescend to, only you literally donated your body, your domestic labor, your reproductive fecundity, the years of your youth, and emotional availability for pennies on the dollar. Why would you barter away all of your assets so easily madam? The joke is on you because you never saw that this arrangement is for the most part a soft slavery reinforced by legal, economic and social institutions so that you can feel superior to us "bad" girls.

Red Pill: You are neither farm animal nor domestic servant. As a woman you have all the assets, and you have all of the leverage. You always did, even before you met him and you have it still. Find a way to understand this and manifest the incredible power it gives you and go up. Female standards direct male behavior, always have, and always will. Lead yourself to a more advantageous relationship with your husband, or lead yourself to a more advantageous life out of the marriage, but own and ruthlessly apply the assets that eons of evolution gave you as a woman. But for God's sake never give them away again.
Once again, Miss V so eloquently says what the rest of us are thinking.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:34 PM   #50
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulforyears View Post
Then I found an attorney who discussed ways to find out more and advised me on things to do before confronting him.
I call bullshit. No attorney is going to advise you to join this site because guess what? Now you're a member of a hooker site and you can't prove that you're not cheating. Women hire us, too.

But hey, this has certainly been an entertaining read with LOTS of page views, so high five to you!

Next you're going to be telling us which providers are doing BBFS. Oh wait, that's your other handle. My bad.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:49 PM   #51
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I call bullshit ... Next you're going to be telling us which providers are doing BBFS. Oh wait, that's your other handle. My bad.
Ah agree on tha bull-shee'yit call. Ain't no womb-man Ah e'er heardt of is a-gonna catch an STD frum her man after 21 yars o' chas-titty an' faithfull-ness an' not kill tha sumbitch on tha spot, let alone not use all caps e'en oncet when she goes ta tha site whar her fella's been a-whore-mungerin' around.

Only kwest-yun h'yar is if'n it's rockerrick 'r ol' Whisperola a-usin' a "Womb-mandle". Ah'd lean t'wards Whisperola, but Ah ain't 100% shore thet he's genetimahcally capable o' not usin' ee-lips-isisis an' color'd fonts when s/he posts sump'in.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:58 PM   #52
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
P.S. If the monger happens to be the David Douchurst character, then go ahead and cut his donkey dick off. We are all tired of the girls swooning over him.
Thar ain't enuff munny in all o' Donald Trump's bank acccounts ta get meh ta git marriedt! Fukk thet shee-yit.

An' Ah jus' wantsta say thet un-laik tha Donald, Ah luvs tha Mexican peeple. 'Speshully tha ones wif tig ol' bitties wif them dark chok'lit nipperolas an' a tight leetle poooossy.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:54 AM   #53
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Once this ends he'll have time to write more reviews!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:25 AM   #54
hugewang512
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

She just looking for some DICK
hugewang512 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:48 AM   #55
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

Trolling? Is that like fishing and trying to catch him? .
Urban Dictionary: A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet = whispers!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #56
faithfulforyears
Pending Age Verification

I could care less what a woman proud of her ability to get paid to give blowjobs to married men think. What will you think if subpoenaed to explain what my husband was doing with you?

No lawyer gave me any advice regarding this place other than I should leave things alone. I did not join this site or post to find anything out relating to what is happening. I paid someone to document all of that including his sordid details of his interactions with the likes of you and others

I have plenty of proof of what HE is doing including pictures and addresses and names of more than one of you here. My reputation is untouchable. He can try to do so but I highly doubt he will want all the details I've put together presented to his parents, siblings, church and co-workers. I've done NOTHING except type a few words here.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:50 PM   #57
SOULFLY
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I have plenty of proof of what HE is doing including pictures and addresses and names of more than one of you here. My reputation is untouchable.
Sounds like a thinly veiled threat of outing.
How do you suppose your reputation in court will be when his lawyer proves your membership on this site?
SOULFLY is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:38 PM   #58
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULFLY View Post
Sounds like a thinly veiled threat of outing.
How do you suppose your reputation in court will be when his lawyer proves your membership on this site?
And you Say you have access to "his accounts" so who's to say you weren't setting him up? Setting up dates with girls, getting pics, addresses and then canceling late minute by phone.

Think about it. It would look completely legit that "he" is doing all the hobbing when in fact it's been you setting him up to get custody and alimony from him.

If I were "him" there are many ways to get around your allegations.

You dear have the burden of proof. Good luck.

Sounds like you are threatening members and I'd suggest the mods bann or disable your account as fast as the horse you rode in on.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:46 PM   #59
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Were you to be caught would you expect a chance to explain? If you caught your spouse at this would you be forgiving?

For a little over 21 years I was clueless.

It's been a couple of months now since he left behind a very unwanted clue.

He's the one that is clueless now. He and his lady friends.

I really wish I had never found this place and his adventures but now I have what I need.

I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures.

You really need to read my public service announcement.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=psa

Now post some taint photos for me.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:52 PM   #60
PlainVanillaATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
And you Say you have access to "his accounts" so who's to say you weren't setting him up? Setting up dates with girls, getting pics, addresses and then canceling late minute by phone.

Think about it. It would look completely legit that "he" is doing all the hobbing when in fact it's been you setting him up to get custody and alimony from him.

If I were "him" there are many ways to get around your allegations.

You dear have the burden of proof. Good luck.

Sounds like you are threatening members and I'd suggest the mods bann or disable your account as fast as the horse you rode in on.
+1 on the legal analysis and the "set up" angle......
+1,000,000 on the ban / suspension from the IP address.....

-Nilla (I'm in "Time Out")
PlainVanillaATX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women