Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2020, 04:30 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
...you claim you fathered with your whore ex-wife.
He doesn't know for sure. Just brag no facts.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:30 PM   #47
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Be glad you could. Many women who want their tubes tied are flat out told no... or told to wait until they are older... and to wait until they have 2 children. In some states.. a married woman STILL has to have permission of her SPOUSE in order to get a tubal.

But not for an abortion, right?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
[/COLOR]
But not for an abortion, right?
What's that saying?

A pound of cure is worth an ounce of prevention?

The operative word is "spouse"! If you no gotty ... no problema.
Old 07-20-2020, 04:33 PM   #49
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
They don't turn down many legacy applicants who have reasonably strong grades and scores. Reading between the lines-- it would appear that both LM and his ex are alumni-- which means education is likely pushed heavily in the household. I'm betting grades aren't going to be a concern.

Without revealing too much-- his credentials are legit. Anything beyond that is up to your own opinion and interpretation.
No offense but your statement that his credentials are legit is not sufficient proof unless you know his name, have the ability and credentials yourself to certify his claims, and are willing to do so based upon that, then be subject to examination.

I'm not asking you to do that but it is obvious he is full of shit with his claims based merely upon his atrocious grammar and repetitive use of blue collar colloquialisms.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:36 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not asking you to do that but it is obvious he is full of shit with his claims based merely upon his atrocious grammar and repetitive use of blue collar colloquialisms.
Carpetbaggers .... as an old friend used to say:

"Infection will out!"

The affliction and deficiency will eventually surface.

Like an "accountant" recommending tax returns to find assets to collect a judgment.
Old 07-20-2020, 04:47 PM   #51
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Carpetbaggers .... as an old friend used to say:

"Infection will out!"

The affliction and deficiency will eventually surface.

Like an "accountant" recommending tax returns to find assets to collect a judgment.
He probably doesn't even know the 30 day wash rule....
Old 07-20-2020, 05:13 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He probably doesn't even know the 30 day wash rule....
Are Ivy Leagures supposed to bathe at least every 30 days?
Old 07-20-2020, 06:16 PM   #53
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No offense but your statement that his credentials are legit is not sufficient proof unless you know his name, have the ability and credentials yourself to certify his claims, and are willing to do so based upon that, then be subject to examination.

I realize you don't know me. But do understand, that I do not stick my neck out in regards to someone elses claims-- unless I know them to be true. That is all I am willing to state-- as I'm not big on throwing my specific credentials out on a whore board
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:22 PM   #54
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen a few cases where those who owe child support are jailed and they have to come up with 10k (or more) to bond out.. which goes to the person owed... but its really hard to get the Child Support Enforcement Unit off their ass to pursue it like they should.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that he hasn't had any income that's going to show up on an income tax report... otherwise he would have been easier to garnish and there would have been the opportunity to at least snatch any tax refunds he may have been eligible for-- including that stimulus payment that went out this year. If he has the sort of family that is willing to hide him.. he probably has the sort of family with the means and ability to pay him under the table.

If Child Support Collection companies aren't positive about it... then there is a boatload of issues under the surface... they love the opportunity to at least fake positivity in the hopes of earning commissions.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:42 PM   #55
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be glad you could. Many women who want their tubes tied are flat out told no... or told to wait until they are older... and to wait until they have 2 children. In some states.. a married woman STILL has to have permission of her SPOUSE in order to get a tubal.

Which is unconscionable in 21st century America. Nothing can justify having different rules for men and women, nothing. Equality under the law is sacrosanct or at least should be. Hard to believe that crap still exists.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 07:14 PM   #56
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I realize you don't know me. But do understand, that I do not stick my neck out in regards to someone elses claims-- unless I know them to be true. That is all I am willing to state-- as I'm not big on throwing my specific credentials out on a whore board
Let unfriendly Jew Fred believe what he wants. He was too stupid to get accepted to an Ivy league university and blames black people for that. He runs from handles. He falls in love with hookers. And he knows I'm awesome because I am the exact opposite of him. That's him in a nutshell. Dude is pathetic and should be ashamed of himself.

As I see that bambi has posted right under me because he is obsessed with being my bottom bitch, he should be ashamed of himself as well. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 07:24 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Let unfriendly Jew Fred believe what he wants. He was too stupid to get accepted to an Ivy league university and blames black people for that. He runs from handles. He falls in love with hookers. And he knows I'm awesome because I am the exact opposite of him. That's him in a nutshell. Dude is pathetic
You were too stupid to get into any University.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #58
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let unfriendly Jew Fred believe what he wants. He was too stupid to get accepted to an Ivy league university and blames black people for that. He runs from handles. He falls in love with hookers. And he knows I'm awesome because I am the exact opposite of him. That's him in a nutshell. Dude is pathetic and should be ashamed of himself.

As I see that bambi has posted right under me because he is obsessed with being my bottom bitch, he should be ashamed of himself as well. LOL
I do fall in love with the occasional pretty and female working girl - what's the fucking problem with that?

Do you fall in love with the guys who fuck you in the ass?
Old 07-20-2020, 08:49 PM   #59
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are Ivy Leagures supposed to bathe at least every 30 days?
If he would do that he could charge his customers more than $20 bucks for a blow job but matchingmole and WTF recommend him to all their gay buddies anyway.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:28 PM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
LOL @ Unfriendly Ignorant Jew Fred. Grace is correct. They are legacy kids. They will get in with no problem no matter what their grades are because of me and their mother. Nice try though you silly pathetic old bitter man

They don't need my help to go Ivy League. They can do that on their own because they all make excellent grades. I highly doubt they will even need me or their mother if they decide to go that route.
Quote:
It is hard to fathom how YOU can call ME a racist based upon your anti-Semitic posts.

Legacy admits are of course a continuing problem but the practice is falling out of vogue.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Educat...-others-follow

Your kids will probably be so fucking dumb the admissions office will laugh at their poorly presented application for admission.

Why do I say your kids will be dumb? Your own grammar and sentence construction is poor but also only a stupid woman could possibly fall for fat failure like you - hence the ill equipped retards she bore with you as the "father" assuming she didn't fuck around on you in which case the kids might not be total fuckups.

isn't legacy admission white privilege? lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women