Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60407
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41654
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Well said. it didn't take long for the shit to fly. The man ain't been stiff barely 48 hours and here it comes.

What could TWK say to blast several of you posters, and you know who you are? plenty. Why bother? We discussed this ad nauseam in the now infamous previous post which i will not bother to link to. find it yerself. And while you are at it, post your "opinion" there, not here.

I'll just say this: Jerry Sandusky is the one accused, not Joe Paterno. The man was a person who had a family now grieving at their loss. Consider that the next time YOU lose some close to you. Maybe your Parents wouldn't like to know you are a hooker. Maybe my parents wouldn't like to know i see hookers. Maybe your brother did 5-10 in State Jail. For whatever. Would you like it if i posted in an online obituary that "Hey well, no biggie, your brother was a manslaughter convict, who cares that he died?"

And consider THIS: even if convicted, don't you think Sandusky's own family won't grieve at his loss?

You people talk big shit but you'd be the first self-righteous asshole to scream bloody hell if anyone treated a member of your family like this and you know it.

We Are Penn State
Well said 'kid
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #48
essence
Valued Poster

Every time I try to convince myself of the benefits of trial by jury, I read a thread like this and despair.

There is always one (or two).
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, then someone makes a disparaging statement about a fucking SPORTS "hero" and this place comes unglued. Our priorities are fucked up. There are many more important things to think about at this stage than Joe Paterno. He should have done more. He didn't. He's dead. Let's move on.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Wow. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, then someone makes a disparaging statement about a fucking SPORTS "hero" and this place comes unglued. Our priorities are fucked up. There are many more important things to think about at this stage than Joe Paterno. He should have done more. He didn't. He's dead. Let's move on.
If only we were all just like you cutiepie, the world would be perfect.

I though I provided all you haters with a thread to spew your hate in. Was that not enough?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I like this as the last post. Not some wise ass cutiepie crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If only we were all just like you cutiepie, the world would be perfect.

I though I provided all you haters with a thread to spew your hate in. Was that not enough?
My post was "hate"? You're too sensitive, man. Put on your big boy pants and the kid's game coach rest in peace.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #53
Booth
Valued Poster

A thread honoring the passing of a great football coach would have been fine. All this "WE ARE PENN STATE" bullshit is where it gets offensive. "We" are not Penn State and anyone who thinks Joe Paterno was not a flawed man needs to take a long shower with Jerry Sandusky.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Try and at least get your facts straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
It means they FIRED his ass and allowed him the privilege of announcing his resignation.
Why do you lie?

They fired him. That is a fact.

So far you and Olivia have said things that are just not true in this thread.

Quote:
A thread honoring the passing of a great football coach would have been fine. All this "WE ARE PENN STATE" bullshit is where it gets offensive. "We" are not Penn State and anyone who thinks Joe Paterno was not a flawed man needs to take a long shower with Jerry Sandusky.
We are all flawed.

That does not mean you can twist the truth and out and out lie about someone to fit your belief of what happened.

All I have done is expose the lies and try and have you show some respect for the dead. That is a huge reflection on you posters who can not seem to go to another thread to do your lying and trashing.

It shows a lack of class onyou guys part ... and girl.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #55
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you lie?

They fired him. That is a fact.

So far you and Olivia have said things that are just not true in this thread.

Might we have a misunderstanding here? I said they fired Sandusky after you claimed he "retired". There's no dispute about Paterno being fired so show me again what I've lied about.

If you want to talk about lies, start with "We are Penn State."
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #56
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
That is another lie.

Sandusky retired in 1999. Do you understand wtf that means? If not, it means that in 2002 he was not working for Joe. Joe had no control over him.

So when his assistant told him a water down version of what happened, Joe reported it to his boss.

You lack of knowledge on the actual facts of the case is frightening in lieu of how you post things as fact.
Ok, Mr. Black and White – not – yes you are. As usual you are wrong because you bend the truth to benefit your distorted view of the events. He retired in 1999, but he retained emeritus (new word for the day) status with Penn State and maintained an office and unfretted access to the football program and the university despite being a known sex offender. Here’s the Wiki. Look under the Media Attention Section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_sex_abuse_scandal

Quote:
No, the fact that I have presented the actual law:

Ever legal expert has agreed that Paterno broke no law.

That is why he was not charged.

Can you read?

Below is the actual law.

You do not need a law degree to see if Paterno broke it but you do need a bit of common sense.
A, You quoted, I’m assuming, the Act. The law is based on the Act and case law. You should know that. And B, the grand jury is made up of citizens of the county. It doesn’t surprise me one iota that they no billed Paterno.

Quote:
Well the fact is....so far, you are the only one speaking disrespectful about Paterno in this thread.

It is also a fact that you were the first one to do so. The man just died. The thread was a RIP thread. Not very classy on your part.
One less person in the world that turns a blind eye to the exploitation of children. RIP? The only people that can wish him that are the subsequent victims of Sandusky. If lacking class is defined at calling an accessory to child rape out as such, then so be it.

Quote:
So hiring an attorney means he is guilty?

You do realize that the grand jury did not think so.

Look...if you read the actual law and you understood the case, you would know that there was nothing illegal that Paterno did.
See above.

Quote:
That has never been the issue , except for a brief moment when there was this huge rush to judgement of which everybody but you and a few other kooks have come to their senses.
Your opinion. Mine is that he turned a blind eye to the crime and therefore condoned it.

Quote:
That is another lie. He made them fire him. He did not run.

He reported to his boss what was told to him by one of his assistants that he had seen. He met all legal requirments. Nothing has materlized where he tried to cover up anything. Nothing.
Really, not acting as a law biding, caring adult should have to protect his name and the Program isn’t hiding? IT DEFINES COVER UP. Just so you know, telling his boss is NOTHING. He was a powerful man. One phone call to the authorities would have stopped it. Instead, he, his boss and every other motherfucker that eventually got fired for this sat around being good old boys and worrying more about the Program than the lives of children.

Quote:
He was a Football coach a a major university. That is not an excuse but just a fact. He was 77 years old. Again not an excuse but another fact.
So the fuck what! Why not add he was a good husband. He never raped children; but his hommie did, and he knew about it. He ate his veggies. He never got a speeding ticket.

Quote:
Should he of followed up? With hindsight, yes. He has admitted as much and we all realize that.
Ah, ya! You don’t have any children, but I’ll bet, if you asked the children that subsequently got raped, they’d tell you he was culpable.

Quote:
That is quite different from what you are lying about.
I’ve not lied word one. You, on the other hand, have bent the truth to fit your bizarre need for this guy to not be what he is – a good old boy that condones rape of children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomidis View Post
…………………….

Had he committed a crime, he would have been charged...simple as that. The State Police commissioner said as much, in the same breath as he used to criticize JoePa for his lack of action………………….
If you think this, then you are either as naive as WTF or just as bent on being right about something that is so wrong.

Quote:
Yep, that about sums it up.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #57
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Ok, Mr. Black and White – not – yes you are. As usual you are wrong because you bend the truth to benefit your distorted view of the events. He retired in 1999, but he retained emeritus (new word for the day) status with Penn State and maintained an office and unfretted access to the football program and the university despite being a known sex offender.
We were told he retired. I have my doubts as do many others. They fired his ass.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #58
Booth
Valued Poster

And another thing WTF - if you "are Penn State" then you should have supported their decision to fire Paterno. He forced their hand.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #59
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default we all have moral bank accounts that wax and wane

everyone is more than one thing and the sum total of a person, unless you are perhaps evil as hitler or a serial killer, should not rise or fall on a single event

paterno should be remembered for more than just his huge cover-up and yes thats what it was, to protect his program. he seemingly got too involved in the legacy of himself and the image of penn state and his friendship with sandusky to properly handle the events. but it is a stain

having spent 9 years as a kid in an orphanage with boys unprotected by parents or, actually society at all, ranging in age from 6 to 18, i have seen these events more than once and this exact same sort of coverup more than once
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Might we have a misunderstanding here? I said they fired Sandusky after you claimed he "retired". There's no dispute about Paterno being fired so show me again what I've lied about.

If you want to talk about lies, start with "We are Penn State."
Ok got it , sorry.

My point was that Olivia thought he was still working for Paterno.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women