Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2020, 01:05 PM   #46
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Do I care if Russia is putting bounties on heads? Nope. We do it by selling/giving guns to other countries all the fucking time and so does every other country, you'ed have to be increadibly nieave or just plain stupid to not see that so get off your high fucking horse you knew what you were getting into when you joined the military and again if you didn't then you Sir are increadibly nieave or just plain stupid.

And on a second note, learn how to put a thought together so that normal people can read and follow your rants.
Also there are these little things called periods, you know normal people use them to end sentances. Keep in mind that people tend to not take seriously those who scream and shout everything, you come off like a third grade lunatic.

Oh, and thanks for your service. I'll be sure to keep a beer cold for ya if you ever stop by
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:01 PM   #47
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD78 View Post
Do I care if Russia is putting bounties on heads? Nope. We do it by selling/giving guns to other countries all the fucking time and so does every other country, you'ed have to be increadibly nieave or just plain stupid to not see that so get off your high fucking horse you knew what you were getting into when you joined the military and again if you didn't then you Sir are increadibly nieave or just plain stupid.

And on a second note, learn how to put a thought together so that normal people can read and follow your rants.
Also there are these little things called periods, you know normal people use them to end sentances. Keep in mind that people tend to not take seriously those who scream and shout everything, you come off like a third grade lunatic.

Oh, and thanks for your service. I'll be sure to keep a beer cold for ya if you ever stop by
I'm gonna explain something to you, as the president of the United States, this asshole owes every American citizen his protection!
In the military that becomes even more important because of the work environment for lack of a better term, even if that requires saying something to those endangering our soldiers,sailors,airmen and Marines!
The 250,000 people that have died from this virus should have been given that protection also!
This country should have at this point given the population suffered about 50,000 deaths.
And instead of being told how to protect themselves, and measures put into place to protect the population, we instead, in typical republican fashion tried to protect the stock market, look how that turned out!
Money,money,fucking money!
Instead we/they were lied to about it cajoled and in some cases harrassed into not protecting themselves!
It's no more dangerous than the flu!
Contrast this to!
This is some deadly stuff Bob, even more dangerous than even more than your more strenuous flus!
Or words to that effect!
And now this asshole has become a super spreader his fucking self!
Nobody nobody not even me as a 17 year old kid did not believe that being a soldier could be dangerous, I come from a military family!
My grandfather fought the Japanese in the Phillipines, and I have an uncle in Arlington!
I knew the risks and went anyhow and stayed for 11 years.
So fucking what, but what did you do?
Yes we sell arms and weapon systems to our allies, Im sure that business has been a bit slow these days after this asshole has been doing seemingly everything he can do to see that we no longer have allies!
And if I want to rant I will fucking well do so, seeing how my rant concerns topics that everybody seems to be avoiding.
People think hes funny, people think hes cute!
They think it's funny that he is willing to say or do anything!
The man is a fucking monster!
No reguard for any fucking body but himself and perhaps maybe, MAYBE his family, because I sure that he will always comes first even where they are concerned!
And you can see that the fruit hasn't fallen far from the tree!
And if you want to talk about my writing style, well then perhaps you should work on your spelling, or enable your spell check!
And this is coming from a guy who's spelling is terrible!
Perhaps that's because I dropped out of high school to join the Army!
Keep your beer, I wouldn't drink with you!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:37 PM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Now let's see some numbers.
Over 250 indictments from this administration, only 76 or so for Nixon, I can see Nixon slow roasting in hell saying "see I wasn't so bad after all"!
Quote:
I'm sorry lusty perhaps I heard the number wrong because I heard it on the new about two weeks ago.
I just looked it up and found that it really is 215, not 250.
I had to Google it and found it on Politifact.
Sorry about that!
But let's compare!
Obama-0
That weak sister Carter-1
And Clinton-2
Thanks for looking it up, but you forgot to add that Politifact found the claim all wrong with respect to Trump. It's fake news being spread on Facebook.

Here's the link to Politifact as well as a quote from same:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...trump-reagan-/

"This claim exaggerates the number of indictments under Trump, in particular, by counting the number of criminal charges filed, rather than the number of people indicted; and it includes the indictments of people who are not part of his administration, such as 25 Russians."

First, you should count the number of PERSONS charged and/or convicted, not the number of indictments. Second, you should count only people WHO ACTUALLY SERVED in each administration, not those who were merely part of a campaign staff.

All of the Trump indictments flowed from a single source - the Mueller investigation. Mueller indicted 34 people. However, 25 of them were Russians. Of the remaining 9, only 6 were described by Politifact as being "in Trump's orbit". All 6 were campaign advisors, and only one (Michael Flynn) actually served in Trump's administration. Flynn served as National Security Advisor for only 24 days in early 2017. Almost 4 years later, he still hasn't been convicted of a crime. IMO the real scandal lies in how the FBI falsely accused him, not in his own conduct.

By the way, all of the other 5 campaign advisors were convicted of "process" crimes or violations unrelated to Trump (e.g. failing to register as a foreign lobbyist), not for anything they did to collude with the Russians. As everyone knows, Mueller failed to uncover any evidence of "collusion" or its legal term "conspiracy".

Sorry dawg, but I just whittled your silly 215 number down to zero. That is, zero people who actually served under Trump since he took office have been convicted of a crime.

Bottom line - be smart, don't believe what you read on Facebook. You may be a victim of Russian or Iranian or Chinese disinformation.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:43 PM   #49
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Thanks for looking it up, but you forgot to add that Politifact found the claim all wrong with respect to Trump. It's fake news being spread on Facebook. Here's the link to Politifact as well as a quote from same:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...trump-reagan-/

"This claim exaggerates the number of indictments under Trump, in particular, by counting the number of criminal charges filed, rather than the number of people indicted; and it includes the indictments of people who are not part of his administration, such as 25 Russians."

First, you should count the number of PERSONS charged and/or convicted, not the number of indictments. Second, you should count only people WHO ACTUALLY SERVED in each administration, not those who were merely part of a campaign staff.

All of the Trump indictments flowed from a single source - the Mueller investigation. Mueller indicted 34 people. However, 25 of them were Russians. Of the remaining 9, only 6 were described by Politifact as being "in Trump's orbit". All 6 were campaign advisors, and only one (Michael Flynn) actually served in Trump's administration. Flynn served as National Security Advisor for only 24 days in early 2017. Almost 4 years later, he still hasn't been convicted of a crime. IMO the real scandal lies in how the FBI falsely accused him, not in his own conduct.

By the way, all of the other 5 campaign advisors were convicted of "process" crimes or violations unrelated to Trump (e.g. failing to register as a foreign lobbyist), not for anything they did to collude with the Russians. As everyone knows, Mueller failed to uncover any evidence of "collusion" or its legal term "conspiracy".

Sorry dawg, but I just whittled your silly 215 number down to zero. That is, zero people who actually served under Trump since he took office have been convicted of a crime.
Yep lusty, you got me, you win I'm just another libtard!
But if your so intrested in fact checking and getting to the bottom of everything, why dont you do it to the president!
Everytime he moves his mouth another lie is born!
That will keep you busy!
Hes still a fucking monster!
And let's not forget a traitor!
Old 10-27-2020, 05:02 PM   #50
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
One more thing lusty, I noticed you didn't dispute my saying that Trumpists/Republicans are quite alright selling out their country for the benefit to their finances!
That's a shame!
Hey dawg, don't misconstrue my silence as tacit agreement with you. I don't spend all day on this site. Sometimes a few days may go by before I respond.

Re. your claim that Trump and Republicans in general will readily "sell out their country" for personal (or family) financial gain, isn't that EXACTLY what Joe Biden is accused of doing in Ukraine and China?

According to Forbes magazine which has been tracking billionaires since 1980, Trump's net worth has dropped from $3.7 billion to $2.5 billion since he took office. If he's selling out the country for financial gain, he's doing a terrible job of it!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewi.../#20b80360291b

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesp.../#2fb716e0335b

Unlike Biden, Trump made his fortune in the private sector, not by being a career swamp dweller who lets his son and other family members enrich themselves by selling access and influence.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #51
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Yep lusty, you got me, you win I'm just another libtard!
But if your so interested in fact checking and getting to the bottom of everything, why dont you do it to the president!
Everytime he moves his mouth another lie is born!
That will keep you busy!
Hes still a fucking monster!
And let's not forget a traitor!
I never called you a libtard. I don't think you are one. Trump has no filter. He offends everyone, including vets like you. If he loses this election, he will blame covid but everyone knows he can be his own worst enemy.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #52
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Are we having fun yet?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 05:34 PM   #53
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never called you a libtard. I don't think you are one. Trump has no filter. He offends everyone, including vets like you. If he loses this election, he will blame covid but everyone knows he is often his own worst enemy.
Lusty really, hes not just his own worst enemy hes OUR worst enemy!
And you latched onto two items that I had written, why not answer to the other hundred or so, and lusty that was not a comprehensive list, that was just a warm up!
Hes a fucking monster that is a out to cut healthcare during pandemic, he is a genuine POS!
And your defending the indefensible for what?
Taxes?
I dont think that your a racist, so it has got to be money!
Because honestly the man hasn't nore will he do anything for anybody else!
He thinks of two things!
I personally will pay a few extra dollars to help my fellow man!
And I not saying this because I need the healthcare I have have the VA, and there are noises being made about him going after that too!
Old 10-27-2020, 08:29 PM   #54
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Are we having fun yet?
I just feel privileged to live in a country where the high-born, the educated elite and the millionaires and billionaires are willing to give up all of that for public service because they truly care and want to help people like you and me.

Of course, I'm not talking about the OTHER side. I'm talking only about OUR side. That other party clearly does not have your best interests at heart. What a conniving bunch of criminals those guys are!
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:02 PM   #55
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
I just feel privileged to live in a country where the high-born, the educated elite and the millionaires and billionaires are willing to give up all of that for public service because they truly care and want to help people like you and me.

Of course, I'm not talking about the OTHER side. I'm talking only about OUR side. That other party clearly does not have your best interests at heart. What a conniving bunch of criminals those guys are!
Old 10-28-2020, 12:41 PM   #56
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Ok lusty, I'm feeling a bit more energetic today.
First of all I didn't say convicted, I said indicted and at the end of that politifact article your correct it wasn't 215, but it was 142! That is quit a bit more than 0!
What do you mean no convictions?
Stone, Manafort, Cohen?
And Flynn right now is sweating it out waiting for the other shoe to drop.
He has already pissed off the judge sitting in his case, we all know that's not good!
And the reasons there haven't been more convictions is because Trump and his allies are performing legal gymnastics to prevent them, just like they are doing for Flynn!
And you remember Rodger Stone, he's the one that recently said after his pardon that Trump should just assume control of the government.
Yeah that guy, now that has no weight as of yet but he was or perhaps still is one of Trumps advisors.
If I have the sequence of events correct you must be convicted before you can be pardoned!
And Flynn Is desperately hoping that Trump is in office after his conviction so he can get one of Trumps party favor pardons!
Even Nixon wasn't this Brazen!
And when I was talking about the republicans selling out their country I was referring to the voters, it is obvious that Trump is incredibly corrupt but they will vote for him anyhow!
Your right Trump is not in this for financial gain, he's in this for the power that he has apparently became drunk on!
He's a aspiring dictator!
He is an admirer of Putin, likes the way he dose things in Russia!
I dont know if also includes Putin making all of us including Trump look like fools but it could be!
Trump dosen't mind looking foolish he dose it all of the time, and hes good at it!
He's too stupid to even know he stupid!
And if the Bidens were doing in Ukraine what they are being accused
of "by Trump Oh yes we should all believe that", then this surely would have been a done deal ending in a conviction, I mean look at who is our attorney general, if there was proof instead of trump's baseless claims I sure Bill Barr would have seen to it by now!
He's not stupid, just corrupt!
And even in his corruption he can't fabricate the evidence to get them!
But one thing that is beyond dispute is that Trump "DID TRY TO BRIBE AN ALLY THAT IS AT WAR WITH OUR ENEMY, BY USING CONGRESSIONALLY APPROVED FUNDS!
just because the fellow travelers in the Senate refused to impeach means nothing, we know its true and you know its true.
Imagine if Obama had done this!
And should we get into Trumps Chinese bank account, or the fact that he paid $186,000 in taxes to the Chinese government, and $750.00 to ours!
And before his presidency 0!
I think we all know that's no supposed to be.
And never mind that Biden and Harris released their taxes shortly after throwing their hat in the ring.
This motherfucker fought hard not to, now I understand why, well I not stupid, I knew why before!
And then when the stupid fuck got sick went to the very best and brightest doctors that we have, to the tune of over $100,000, otherwise he would probably be dead!
He then went on to tell the boneheads that follow him that they have to dominate the virus!
What a fucking douchbag!
I really dont get into political sparring very much, but what I see and I'm not hearing this shit from the Dems but seeing it for myself, alot of it coming from our horses ass in Chief's mouth!
And as I previously said we have retired general officers, admirals some of them former chiefs of staff speaking out against this guy! That is not a step taken lightly by them!
But they are upholding the oath they took so many years ago to defend and uphold the constitution.
And when you are let go from the military you are not released from that oath, I know I wasn't!
They and I took the same oath that Trump took!

Quote:
Hey dawg, don't misconstrue my silence as tacit agreement with you. I don't spend all day on this site. Sometimes a few days may go by before I respond.

Re. your claim that Trump and Republicans in general will readily "sell out their country" for personal (or family) financial gain, isn't that EXACTLY what Joe Biden is accused of doing in Ukraine and China?

According to Forbes magazine which has been tracking billionaires since 1980, Trump's net worth has dropped from $3.7 billion to $2.5 billion since he took office. If he's selling out the country for financial gain, he's doing a terrible job of it!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewi.../#20b80360291b

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesp.../#2fb716e0335b

Unlike Biden, Trump made his fortune in the private sector, not by being a career swamp dweller who lets his son and other family members enrich themselves by selling access and influence.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:35 PM   #57
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
And you latched onto two items that I had written, why not answer to the other hundred or so, and lusty that was not a comprehensive list, that was just a warm up!
I don't have the time or patience to school you. You've swallowed way too many false, superficial DNC talking points. Frankly I am more annoyed at the left's asinine, dishonest over-reactions to everything trump does than I am bothered by his obvious personality flaws. Today is election day anyway. Go vote and maybe you'll feel better.

Here's a good column from today's WSJ. If we're ever going to fix our broken politics, we need more Melbournes and fewer Macaulays.

Trump Is Terribly Flawed, but the Alternative Is Simply Terrible

He may do more damage to the nation’s frayed fabric. But the Democrats seem committed to tearing it up.

By Gerard Baker
Nov. 2, 2020 1:47 pm ET

‘I wish I was as cocksure of anything as Tom Macaulay is of everything,” the second Viscount Melbourne is supposed to have said. The weary observation of a Victorian prime minister about an intellectually self-assured political rival and the most famous historian of his age is a good starting point to ponder the state of American politics on Election Day 2020.

We live in an age of Macaulays. Everyone, it seems, is cocksure of his beliefs, absolutely certain about the choice the nation faces this week. American democracy stands at a crossroads. One way lies renewal and recovery, salvation from the forces of darkness, a last-ditch affirmation that the U.S. can be redeemed after all. The other is the one-way path to perdition, an accelerating descent into an abyssal underworld of misrule, repression and corruption.

We should expect this kind of absolutism from ideologues, especially on the left. As Americans choose their leaders for the next four years, radical Democrats and their vocal enablers in the media, academia and leading cultural institutions have never been more certain about anything in their lifetimes of steadily diminishing intellectual curiosity.

Yet on the right too there’s a growing tendency to narrow down a complex choice to simple verities.

It would be nice to think that the world presented us with such simple choices: that the alternatives on offer on the ballot paper—or in life—are clearly labeled “good” and “evil.” But those of us who graduated from kindergarten know that picking one from the other involves discernment and judgment, not revelation.

Conservatives especially should bring a little skepticism to the cartoonish morality tale that has debased our modern politics. We should vow to be a little more Melbourne and a little less Macaulay.

For the truth—the irony—is that for all the absolute conviction that so many people bring to the choice in this election, only the intellectually or morally blindfolded could not be consumed by doubts about it.

You don’t have to believe a single word of the media’s hysterical hyperbole about Donald Trump these last four years to think that this president is seriously lacking in the character of the men and women who have made this country the greatest nation on earth.

You don’t have to think he’s Hitler’s heir to be alarmed by his evidently cavalier disregard for small matters like the independence of the judiciary, the proper use of executive power, or the truth.

You don’t have to think he takes personal joy in incarcerating children in cages to worry that his underdeveloped capacity for human empathy has made him especially unfit for the crises of the past year.

You don’t have to believe he’s Bull Connor to worry that his rhetoric and manner have done harm to the nation’s fragile social contract.

Yet for all his faults, for all the legitimate fears stoked by the last four years, it’s not immoral or irrational to think that the incumbent still represents a better alternative to what’s on offer.

This is an improbable but singular success in forging the basis of a new conservatism that has involved an economic record of tax cutting and deregulation that had begun to restore the nation’s self-confidence and dynamism before the virus hit; a recasting of national interest that has made a decisive break with decades of futile international engagement and needless American sacrifice; a rebalancing of the judiciary toward much-needed restraint up to and including the Supreme Court.

It’s about above all recognizing the alternative. Voters after all are not being asked to choose between Donald Trump and Abraham Lincoln.

The alternative today is a candidate who sits vacantly smiling and slightly bewildered atop a party that, in its radical platform, its emerging leaders and its ideological associations, represents a sustained challenge to the shared ideals that have defined the United States through its history.

The Democrats have spent four years falsely accusing their opponents of mounting a coup, but now threaten an assault on many of the pillars of the constitutional order. They’ve spent the last six months conniving at brazen lawlessness and allying themselves with proponents of an ideology that rejects the nation’s values, while compelling allegiance and silencing those who dissent. Their elevation of ideologies of race, gender and other “identity” issues consciously pits Americans against one another in potentially ruinous ways.

So admit it. It’s not a rich choice. On the one hand, a flawed man who may yet do more damage to the nation’s frayed fabric. On the other, a party that seems committed to tearing it up.

Most readers of these pages will have made a reasoned judgment and decided the risks associated with four more years are worth taking given the alternative. But acknowledging the uncertainties associated is not only intellectually and morally mature. It will help us all to learn to live with a result that so many will find unpalatable.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:29 PM   #58
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Oh I dont know lusty, I think you can save the schooling. It would be one thing if his personality were the only problem but along with that he has no soul, no heart, no sense of decency, and no empathy for his fellow human beings whatsoever along with having the personality of a turd!
Hence all of the things that I previously mentioned in other posts resulted because of these personality flaws!
Political malfeasance, and criminal behavior were the results!
Because well lets face it hes a criminal!
He didn't make his fortune in the private sector, his daddy gave it to him a few times if I recall correctly!
And he welch's on his debts!
And if he loses tonight I think life's gonna become a big shit sandwich for the Donald!
Yum!
We have constitutional laws concerning the postal service about stopping or slowing the mail delivery!
That alone is worth up to 5 years!
Telling his brown shirts to stand ready!
Right out of Hitlers playbook!
Fuck him!
Voter suppression, people have eyes lusty.
And let's not forget hes a traitor!
Forget the Russians, hes a traitor just for trying to subvert the constitution, America isn't property, it is what's written on those pages!
Perhaps Biden isn't perfect but he is a decent human being!
And a centrist, hes not the radical left, but Trump definitely embraces the radical right!
All of that violence your talking about in the street, those people had grievances and were for the most part peaceful till his goon squad got involved!
Dont you dare go against daddy's wishes he will spank you with rubber bullets!
And the Dem's might have brought the attention of the American people to his criminal behavior that is their job, they just got people looking in the right direction.
As if that was necessary Trump dosent care who's looking because he is above the law, at least in that tiny little brain of his!
Perhaps the next cycle you will have the opportunity to vote for one of those Lincoln project Republicans, they seem like a decent sort.
That's if the Republican party even still exists, because as most of us that haven't drank Trumps Koolaid know that what ever Donald J Trump touches dies, and of course along with over 225,000 Americans at this writing!
Perhaps they will go on as the new Whig party, or perhaps the new Bull Moose party henceforth!

Michael Seele for president 2024!

Look at it this way lusty, if Biden wins we will at least be allowed to vote again in 2024!

PS.
You cited the WSJ, as I said before money, money, fucking money!
People matter lusty, money's important but not as much as your fellow humans!
And lusty, I voted a couple of weeks ago!
Old 11-07-2020, 09:03 AM   #59
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

All I can say is politics in the USA has divided more people than united them. The United States, as the name implies needs less finger pointing,blaming and more doing, and reaching across the aisle. My problem is with how the Senate operates. Covid and nobody can get a stimulus check to keep from drowning if they lost a job because the bill came from the right or left. Fuck them all. Term limits need to be a reality and the rest will sort itself out. There should be nobody with the power of limiting bills to be voted on. It's seriously a waste of our money and resources. If you have a majority, you can always vote no. But to shelf bills that impact all americans, is criminal and is immoral. Off my high horse
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 09:42 AM   #60
Dogface78
Valued Poster

This division started in the 1990s with Newt Gengrich and company with their us and them bullshit,culminating to what we have now, with the great divider Donald J Trump!
Wouldn't surprise me if he runs again in 2024 if of course hes not convicted of any of the many crimes hes has committed.
I would be satisfied just with a tax evasion conviction!
What we paid for just in his covid19 treatment alone that he received in the government's version of Obama care was outrageous. I have heard that my $100,000 price tag for that treatment was way lowballed. They should have shipped his ass to whatever overwhelmed city hospital they could find and let him do like everybody else has to do!
Fuck him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
All I can say is politics in the USA has divided more people than united them. The United States, as the name implies needs less finger pointing,blaming and more doing, and reaching across the aisle. My problem is with how the Senate operates. Covid and nobody can get a stimulus check to keep from drowning if they lost a job because the bill came from the right or left. Fuck them all. Term limits need to be a reality and the rest will sort itself out. There should be nobody with the power of limiting bills to be voted on. It's seriously a waste of our money and resources. If you have a majority, you can always vote no. But to shelf bills that impact all americans, is criminal and is immoral. Off my high horse

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women