Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the recent pattern of thread closure on ECCIE?
I don't mind if they close threads, as long as they provide a decent explanation for it. 22 44.00%
No threads should ever be closed, unless a specific rule has been broken and is cited. 10 20.00%
It kind of seems like micromanagement to me. . .i think moderation should be in moderation! 2 4.00%
I am glad they close threads around here--it shows that they are protecting the whole community. 16 32.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #46
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Would you not have to be a hacker to gain access to this site once banned?
uh...no. anyone can do this without hacker credentials. it's called registration.

This thread is off topic! Please confine all subsequent posts to comments concerning Is ECCIE Management Engaging In Thought Control Via Censorship?

if you wish to continue this endlessly fascinating debate regarding handle creation technical requirements, frivolous lawsuits (not to mention RTMs) then please start yet a new 4th thread in which you can reference the 3rd, 2nd and 1st threads but please...let's stay on topic!

further hijacking of this thread will result in overt thought control and heavy handed board moderation (mega points baby) and possible thread closing. but you knew that.

unbelievable.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #47
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakuguy View Post
Is ECCIE Management Engaging In Thought Control Via Censorship?
That appears to be quite obvious since I was given ten points in ten minutes for this thread and you just threatened me with more to enforce the censorship and achieve thought control:

Post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires

Is ECCIE Management...
Reason: Unnecessary Rudeness 11-19-2010 04:12 PM by chipper 5 / 05-18-2011 05:12 PM
Is ECCIE Management...
Reason: Disrespect to Staff Member 11-19-2010 04:10 PM by chipper 5 / 05-18-2011 05:10 PM
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #48
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127955
replies 171, views 10,634 and counting. A lot of wind over nothing. And for the record, not my kind of thing.

Quote:
That appears to be quite obvious since I was given ten points in ten minutes for this thread and you just threatened me with more to enforce the censorship and achieve thought control:

Post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires

Is ECCIE Management...
Reason: Unnecessary Rudeness 11-19-2010 04:12 PM by chipper 5 / 05-18-2011 05:12 PM
Is ECCIE Management...
Reason: Disrespect to Staff Member 11-19-2010 04:10 PM by chipper 5 / 05-18-2011 05:10 PM
would it not be better to take a few days off. Go out get a drink forget all of this. Call a provider to have a drink with you, and go from there and have a good time!!!!!!!
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #49
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I don't know why you are still bitching....10 points should have given you your answer to your poll question....you pick some weird shit to focus on....live to fight another day.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #50
rakuguy
Ambassador

Quote:
nope. i advised all members to stay on topic which is simple compliance with forum rules. i have issued no points tonight though you may well have been issued some. wouldn't surprise me the way you conduct yourself here. express your control free thoughts anywhere you like as long as you stay on topic and don't violate forum rules. have a nice weekend.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:00 PM   #51
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
. . .you pick some weird shit to focus on....live to fight another day.
Let me clarify and say this as politely as possible. I felt the board management was rash in shutting down the MP thread. There was an interesting dialogue going between many members. Sadly, some where getting out of hand--rather than shut down the thread, I thought they should have just disciplined those folks that broke board rules with their posting.

I decided to open a thread that moved away from the personal attacks and focused on the more insightful discussion and things were going along just fine--people were being civil and sharing great ideas. The thread was quashed even though no board policy had been violated.

Quote:
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary.
I disagreed with that action because I felt it was in direct conflict with their own published policy as listed above and started this second post to protest that decision and express my opinion--and then was pointed for doing that--well okay--I earned five of the points for being mean to Matador and I own those. He pissed me off and i let my temper get the best of me.

Five points, however just for opening the poll and asking the question?

Yeah. . .in my book that is censorship and thought control. I am sorry if that offends anyone or is disrespectful--it is just an opinion.

Speaking of opinions, I think I will take OSD's excellent one to heart and get a drink and get laid--good night all!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #52
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let me clarify and say this as politely as possible. I felt the board management was rash in shutting down the MP thread. ...

what a backpedal from the original title!!!!

Quote:
Is ECCIE Management Engaging In Thought Control Via Censorship?

Once again, you lack the courage of your convictions.

If you were wrong, say you were fucking wrong. It gets easier each time.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:44 PM   #53
geck
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Let me clarify and say this as politely as possible. I felt the board management was rash in shutting down the MP thread. There was an interesting dialogue going between many members. Sadly, some where getting out of hand--rather than shut down the thread, I thought they should have just disciplined those folks that broke board rules with their posting.
As much as I detest all this personal mudslinging, I have to side with anonone about this. I'm not sure I would call it "interesting" but I do think it is necessary. Many of the providers just witnessed a virtual gang bang with MP and all those egging him on. They should raise their voices about this. We already know the righteous and civil community outside the walls of this board will call foul about what happened. What we need is for the providers to call foul. This is a topic that needs to be discussed, but in a civil manner. Personal attacks contribute nothing.

I wish there were a way to simply silence posts that make personal attacks and contribute nothing to the discussion. But I'm not sure the alternative of closing the thread is the right solution... having a mod come in, as above, and make a strong point to get back on topic was a better tactic. Especially considering this topic has spread to multiple threads.
geck is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:32 AM   #54
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

What are you guys trying to prove?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg truth.jpg (27.3 KB, 153 views)
futile is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:54 AM   #55
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

I was gonna vote but could find button for "I couldn't care less"

Censor all you want to.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:11 AM   #56
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

ANONONE, please remember the details of our email conversation awhile back when you had to sit out for awhile. You are trying your hardest to demonstrate that you haven't learned a single thing and I'm trying my hardest to be patient with you in spite of that.

In the end, I'll close whatever the hell I want. I built this place so the buck stops here. All it takes is common sense to know why I closed it, and everyone else who is participating on this thread seems to get that. If you need further clarification, perhaps the best example for you would be if I created a thread, similar to the one of yours I closed, called "What do you think of ANONONE and his antics?" and we can all just see where that leads. I'll avoid that for now because it would accomplish little more than your MP thread, and I have no intentions of sticking you under a magnifying glass for display to every random passer-by. You do a good enough job of that by yourself without any help from me.

Do yourself a favor, sir, and pick your battles a little better going forward. This one isn't working out all that well for you.

St. C

PS. I do also want to bring to everyone's attention that the ENONONA handle was NOT ANONONE as was widely-speculated across the board. Turns out it was somebody just trying to antagonize him and give the appearance that he registered a new handle once suspended to circumvent the rules. I did my due diligence researching that and had enough data to conclude he wasn't involved in that.
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #57
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Drama Queen

Maybe we should start a different poll and get to the real crux of this controversy.

We should ask the board members if they think ANONONE is a Drama Queen, but I think we all know the answer even without the poll!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:28 AM   #58
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
You're gonna sue ECCIE because Matador said you registered a sock puppet? LMAO! Where is Shyster John to comment when you need him? I can't decide if you're brilliantly funny for spoofing such a fantastically crackpot character or if you're real.
I heard from a very reliable that source that ANONONE did a pinky swear promising to bring all involved parties to justice!

I heard he even sealed the promise with a super secret hand shake. Then walked away, grabbed his hobby phone and dialed his prepaid attorney.

This shit is getting serious.
Mr Clever is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #59
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Danm.....Ansley is fucking hot.
According to her p411 she is 44!! That is AMAZING! I'm moving to Atlanta!!

I know of few 44 year olds that look like that..... smoking!

Oh yeah, and censorship is bad, unless you're dealing with idiots. =)
Killersalt is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #60
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killersalt View Post
According to her p411 she is 44!! That is AMAZING! I'm moving to Atlanta!!

I know of few 44 year olds that look like that..... smoking!

Oh yeah, and censorship is bad, unless you're dealing with idiots. =)
She is the hottest 44 year old that i have come across.

Its like i tell my kids - let go...let go....let go... - Of course they don't learn and some people on this board don't either. When the owner of a private board says to you let go you let go or you let yourself go from the board or you will be let go.
proper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women