Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #46
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rule #1
Do not trust a hobbyist just because he is a moderator

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058507788

I am appalled, disappointed and scared after reading that the new moderator for New Mexico is Doc Holiday A hobbyist, that for starters, requests bareback!!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058507940

Besos, Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:34 AM   #47
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

my thread is not the place for your personal vendetta.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:08 AM   #48
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
my thread is not the place for your personal vendetta.
My apologies.
My post is not a personal vendetta

I simply saw an opportunity to inform the community(specifically the ladies) in West Texas about a "problem" hobbyist and took it.
My intentions were not malicious. Again, my apologies.

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #49
Midnighting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Rule #1 The ignore list is your friend for dealing with rude people.

Yes it is a personal vendetta because whether he asked for bareback or not has nothing to do with him being a mod since its only a risky practice not a banned topic on this site. If you wanted to inform people about it you should have started a new topic not derailed this one.

Midnighting is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 10:28 AM   #50
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
excellent, browser.

although, i always pay up front. even though there's risk, i don't want her thinking about the money.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorman1980 View Post
I love this thread!

5. No negotiating of rates. The lady has the right to set the price point. If I can't/won't pay that I move on. Period.
I think these are excellent rules that more hobbyists should follow. Especially when they are moderators.

Is this post ok wth you JD?

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-12-2016, 10:45 AM   #51
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gentlemen.....

The topic of this thread is hookering rules. Rules we should consider and try to follow.

It is a well known fact that moderators will use their power to get what they want, and that includes bareback, free time with ladies, etc, etc.....

One of my rules is that I do not see moderators BCD for the reasons I have stated above.

If you do a search on Doc Holiday, you will find he wore out his welcome in San Antonio for many reasons, by both the men and the women. Hence his reason for now joining your community in West Tx as well as other cities.

So, if your opinion is that I have a "personal vendetta" with him, fine, it's only an opinion, not a fact. If you choose to do a little research, you might realize and understand the reason behind my post.

I do not bring my Personal Vendettas on eccie, I take care of them personally. But, since I am being accused, I am happy to share with you how I conducted my personal vendetta.....
Doc Holiday paid a total of $400 in cash and 2 dinners that cost him about $200. He received a bbbj. That was a lot more satisfying than playing games on eccie.

I have alerted the ladies in the proper forum the detailed information needed regarding Doc Holiday, information that has been provided by many other providers and many other hobbyists.....

IMHO, the most important rule we should all follow, is to do your research before forming any opinion regarding anyone.

Besos, Francisca

{staff note- I have to agree that you hijacked this thread to push your agenda about Doc. It did not belong in this thread but in a separate thread. Please stay on topic.- CK)

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #52
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

ok, you've MORE than made your point.

thanks for hijacking my conversation and turning it negative.

now, go start your own fucking thread, mkay?
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 11:16 AM   #53
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
ok, you've MORE than made your point.

thanks for hijacking my conversation and turning it negative.

now, go start your own fucking thread, mkay?
Hijacking & Negative? Again, your opinion.
As far as starting a Fucking Thread.... I call that an add

I simply posted my rules regarding hookering on your time wasting stupid thread.... Per your words sir.

Quote:
okay, i am bored as fuck today and i haven't wasted everybody's time with a stupid thread in a while, so here goes…
Besos, Francisca
Old 08-12-2016, 11:17 AM   #54
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! And just like that.... Another thread turns to some BS.

I personally think its not cool what u just did Ms Fransisca. You did just highjack a positive & fun thread. And there is a section for your accusations.
Alerts!

But to try and ruin someones reputation on just any thread you deem appropriate is fucked up.

Your delivery was tacky. I just recently went thru this myself, hence my signature.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #55
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
Wow! And just like that.... Another thread turns to some BS.

I personally think its not cool what u just did Ms FransFransisa. You did just highjack a positive & fun thread. And there is a section for your accusations.
Alerts!

But to try and ruin someones reputation on just any thread you deem appropriate is fucked up.

Your delivery was tacky. I just recently went thru this myself, hence my signature.
Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification...... -Martin Fischer

I am truly sorry you feel this way.

{staff edit- implying directly that there is a negative thread about a member in private areas of the board is not allowed- CK}

I see you are a newbie..... Do as you please, but I strongly suggest you visit these areas where providers share information regarding hobbyists. It will make your life a lot easier and definitely safer.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1744841

Good luck to you, and stay safe.

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-12-2016, 11:39 AM   #56
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I am truly sorry you feel this way.

{staff edit- implying directly that there is a negative thread about a member in private areas of the board is not allowed- CK}

I see you are a newbie..... Do as you please, but I strongly suggest you visit these areas where providers share information regarding hobbyists. It will make your life a lot easier and definitely safer.

Good luck to you, and stay safe.

Besos, Francisca

I read it all...Newbie or not, it doesnt take a genius to see clearly your motives for chiming in on this thread were unpure. I understand if you really are concerned about a gentleman, but you were doing it on the WRONG THREAD LADY!

So ask yourself what motive or hidden agenda you have before commenting on an irrelevant thread. We were talking about hookering rules. Not bashing hobbyists or mods.

Its so clear you have a vendetta....and it really only made you look tacky. You werent being a concerned provider trying to warn other gals about an experience you had, you were being vicious.

Also, do u know how many guys will try and ask for BBFS?? And all i have to do is open my mouth and the word NO comes out. End of story. But if I put every guy on blast for just asking, i would be spending alot of time wasted when i could be making money.

Move along now..... You came, acheived your goal, so you are dismissed.... Carry on.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:20 PM   #57
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

And you fucks wonder why I have a melt down every so often. This BS right here from Ms Francisca hijacking this thread that was started about a fun topic and bam, in comes the BS. Ya know, West TX isn't usually like this. What's in the water these days? Oh, and where's my fucking meds? I'll be drinking them down with bottled water btw

Regarding BBFS being requested, as Midnighting stated, it's not a banned subject, but it is risky. So, there's no rules against it here on this board. And Ms Francisca, if you think that BBFS isn't requested or for that matter happens in this hobby, then you're delusional. From what I've read and heard, it's requested quite often, it does happen and there's even providers openly offering it in their showcases these days. You should have started your own thread and not brought this BS in here. Or like you mentioned, take it to the ladies private area.

Now, back on topic....

Is one of your rules that you'll only see a BBFS provider? You're looking for a BBFS provider? Or maybe it's that you prefer NOT to see a BBFS provider?

As I stated before.... Research! Research! Research! It's not complicated and it doesn't need to be rocket science. Lol
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:20 PM   #58
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post

I read it all...Newbie or not, it doesnt take a genius to see clearly your motives for chiming in on this thread were unpure. I understand if you really are concerned about a gentleman, but you were doing it on the WRONG THREAD LADY!
You are correct, it does not take a genius, it takes experience and knowledge regarding the hobby boards. My intent was to let as many ladies as possible know about Doc Holiday. Thanks to the responses on this thread, the view count increases, and my purpose is accomplished

So ask yourself what motive or hidden agenda you have before commenting on an irrelevant thread. We were talking about hookering rules. Not bashing hobbyists or mods.
I have no need to ask myself anything. I am perfectly aware of what I am doing

Its so clear you have a vendetta....and it really only made you look tacky. You werent being a concerned provider trying to warn other gals about an experience you had, you were being vicious.

Also, do u know how many guys will try and ask for BBFS?? And all i have to do is open my mouth and the word NO comes out. End of story. But if I put every guy on blast for just asking, i would be spending alot of time wasted when i could be making money.
I know very well how many hobbyists ask for bareback, I also know how many hobbyists try to impregnate providers, get free time, rob, rape, etc, etc.... If you really want to learn about being a provider, I am the woman to ask. I have been an advocate for providers for over 15yrs, I have an impeccable reputation and mostly known for the many battles I have fought to keep providers safe. That is a proven FACT, no rumor, ma'am.
Alerting other ladies about hobbyists that ask or attempt bareback might be a waste of time for you, but for many other ladies, it's considered part of our job. We help each other.

Move along now..... You came, acheived your goal, so you are dismissed.... Carry on.
I have been around for a very long time. I move as I please and dismiss myself when I choose.

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #59
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I have been around for a very long time.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #60
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Regarding BBFS being requested, as Midnighting stated, it's not a banned subject, but it is risky. So, there's no rules against it here on this board. And Ms Francisca, if you think that BBFS isn't requested or for that matter happens in this hobby, then you're delusional. With all due respect, I doubt there is anything I don't know about the hobby. Or like you mentioned, take it to the ladies private area.
I have. Unfortunately, a very few percentage of ladies read the info area. Barebacking, or asking for bareback is simply 1 issue of several regarding Doc

Now, back on topic. If you're looking for a BBFS provider? Research! Research! Research! Lol
Besos, Francisca

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women