Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161034
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I've got a pretty good camera on my phone ... and I am convinced it would not be able to record a bullet traveling through the air and striking anyone or anything ... and most of the video I've seen has been while someone is running and/or waving their phone around in the excitement of the "EVENT" ... WHICH would further "blur" any images and do.

I did listen to an early (that night) interview of an off duty firefighter who left his family to flee while he ran to the locations where bodies were lying about with various entry and exit wounds from what he described as a high powered weapon and he determined some were beyond hope of saving and/or already obviously dead, while at the same time helping to get those who could be salvaged to the medical tent that was converted to a "field hospital" for gunshot casualties. His description was accurate IMO of what amounts to an ambush of 1,000's of people from random firing into the crowd ... and the carnage he described and didn't want to detail was also consistent with heavy weapon fire ...

Again, I appreciate the conspiracy theories of the government slaughtering 100's of innocent U.S. citizens and concert goers, but if that is what our government is about the people in the government who are responsible for orchestrating such an "event" predated the arrival of Mr. Trump and I believe he would "tweet" about it!
Of course no cell phone is going to capture a bullet in the air. But with all the shots being fired and all of the people fleeing in panic, someone that would be hit by a bullet they would surely react to it and if that was captured on video it would be obvious. I am not saying people weren't shot. I am just saying there is no evidence of that. Hundreds of people are questioning the official narrative they are not wrong in doing so.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:29 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Of course no cell phone is going to capture a bullet in the air. But with all the shots being fired and all of the people fleeing in panic, someone that would be hit by a bullet they would surely react to it and if that was captured on video it would be obvious. I am not saying people weren't shot. I am just saying there is no evidence of that. Hundreds of people are questioning the official narrative they are not wrong in doing so.Jim
Then why did you bring up cell phones as "evidence" of a "conspiracy" by the government(s)? And I'm glad you are not saying people weren't shot," because there have been photos of gunshot victims, although the media that I've seen do a respectful effort to protect their privacy and their family members who are already traumatized.

You're saying .....

"I am just saying there is no evidence of that."

Of what specifically?

That no one was shot because there are cell phone video being posted or shown in the media?

You can't be serious.

Do you remember the scenes from the Kennedy assassination?

The poor quality movie (8mm home camera) film taken that was show frame by frame.
What was Jackie doing crawling out onto the trunk of the convertible right after the shots struck Kennedy?

Was she trying to escape being shot?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:30 AM   #48
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course no cell phone is going to capture a bullet in the air. But with all the shots being fired and all of the people fleeing in panic, someone that would be hit by a bullet they would surely react to it and if that was captured on video it would be obvious. I am not saying people weren't shot. I am just saying there is no evidence of that. Hundreds of people are questioning the official narrative they are not wrong in doing so.

Jim
They interviewed one man shielding his pregnant sister that had been shot in the shoulder, he said nothing until all were safe.
She didn't even know he was hit.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:50 AM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Will Cockmuncher stop drunk posting?
Has WTF found all the gays in this forum (Does he own a mirror?)
Has Ekim recovered from his head trauma and does his helper monkey know?
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump needs to appoint you head of the FBI, dilbert the head of the CIA and gnad to the head
of all gay mens dicks.

wait.. I'm spooky?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:50 AM   #50
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
They interviewed one man shielding his pregnant sister that had been shot in the shoulder, he said nothing until all were safe.
So I am wrong now because you saw a video of someone who says they saw someone shot. With all the bullshit associated with this incident what confirms his history as the truth? If the interview was conducted by the Main Stream Media, I would question it even more.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:50 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is reported the unarmed hotel security guard helped the entry "team" search the suite where the shooter was found dead. He had been shot twice.

If it is a soft tissue pass through without striking any vital organs, it's highly possible to keep functioning for a period of time because the nerves have been damaged and the adrenaline is pumping .. also there is a gland in the base of the brain that pumps "pain killer" into the nerve system that is activated by "stressers" ... some have more "active" glands that other and are not as likely to be debilitated from the pain.

It is reported that some persons with some trauma training and/or experience used shirts of their own to stuff holes and wounds to reduce blood loss and the victim continued to function.... walking/running to the medical tent or out of harms way. Most firefighters have that training and/or certainly EMT's ... who know how to improvise .... servicemembers have the basic training also and if in live fire situations may have hands on experience the same.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #52
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thanks guys.
It's a lot easier when you guys roll over on your backs. If you had anything to refute with you would. As soon as you start in with drinking, grammar, spelling, or any other irrelevant dodge to hide behind.
You're driven to say something and when the stammers hit you,
you go with things that you know.
Like lame claims that let you off the refute hook. How do you get by? You must be the bitch in your social group. That's if you consider tanto and 2douches to be a social group
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Will Cockmuncher stop drunk posting?
Has WTF found all the gays in this forum (Does he own a mirror?)
Has Ekim recovered from his head trauma and does his helper monkey know?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #53
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I am wrong now because you saw a video of someone who says they saw someone shot. With all the bullshit associated with this incident what confirms his history as the truth? If the interview was conducted by the Main Stream Media, I would question it even more.

Jim
Quit whining, never said you were wrong, just that not everyone who was shot reacted until it was over.
It was an interview on national news in their own words.
The security guard in the hotel aided police in vacating rooms until they told him to get attention. He was shot in the leg.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:39 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quit whining, never said you were wrong, just that not everyone who was shot reacted until it was over.
It was an interview on national news in their own words.
The security guard in the hotel aided police in vacating rooms until they told him to get attention. He was shot in the leg.
Mojo apparently acknowledges that some were shot.

I guess he's questioning who shot them? Fantasy speculation is slippery and hard to grasp. That's why the "simple motive" (without all the speculation) he hauled all that shit to Vegas and into the hotel to shoot people: that was his "motive"!

Quote:
Mojo: "Hundreds of people are questioning the official narrative they are not wrong in doing so."
Mojo, how does 100's of people question the "official narrative" give validity to what you're saying. Actually, the "official narrative" I've heard from the press conferences being conducted haven't produced a lot of FACTS ... the media has been spewing all that shit. The same media, BTW, that brought "us" the HillariousNoMore landslide in the Fall of 2016.

Now the Liberals want the "reason" he chose to shoot people to be a 2nd amendment gun crazy racist. The conservatives want it to be a Bernie/Hillarious supporter who's pissed because Trump won. This list back and forth is almost endless.

WTF wants there to be some other motive beside "shooting people" so he can be "correct" when he posts no one will ever know! Then he quotes the Sheriff who admittedly hasn't revealed all that is known by LE, who ACTUALLY SAID:

he said:

Quote:
he "absolutely believes" investigators will find a motive for the worst mass slaying in U.S. history.
If he doesn't know how can he "absolutely believe"?

WTF hunting and pecking again while cutting and pasting to fit his "theories" ... like Zimmerman would be convicted of something in the trial for Martin's death while claiming it was "all about jury selection." Remarkable ignorance he has.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:42 PM   #55
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Thanks guys.
It's a lot easier when you guys roll over on your backs. If you had anything to refute with you would. As soon as you start in with drinking, grammar, spelling, or any other irrelevant dodge to hide behind.
You're driven to say something and when the stammers hit you,
you go with things that you know.
Like lame claims that let you off the refute hook. How do you get by? You must be the bitch in your social group. That's if you consider tanto and 2douches to be a social group
What did you just attempt to say? I would say that you did the same thing that WTF does with his "snick" but with more words.

Now something serious; adrenaline can help a person pick up a car from an injuried person. Adrenaline can also allow someone to overcome the pain of a gun shot wound in the midst of a crisis. There are so many cases of this that is it is no longer debatable. With hard surfaces bullets can ricochet with enough force to kill and main. In the series Band of Brothers, Lt. Winters got shot in the calf by a ricochet. That was an actual event dramatized for the masses. The bullet didn't go further than below the skin. There have been no valid claims of "magic bullets" in this shooting.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #56
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How does a witness asking a question mean the "witness" knew there was a "shooter on the ground"? Were there shell casings "on the ground" or does the witness believe the "shooter on the ground" meticulously "cleaned up" all his/her brass discharged from his/her shooting using the same weapon (same rifling) as was being used on the 32 floor of the building?

Sounds like "WTF On Weapons Forensics"!

"Bullets" can make "90 degree turns"!
They certainly can if they hit something like a brick wall, concrete poll or something metalic that deflected it!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:05 PM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
They certainly can if they hit something like a brick wall, concrete poll or something metalic that deflected it!
I agree, but the "information resource" for most of the population (including on here) is "Law and Order" etc. ... so they think someone takes a laser pin and locates a round stuck in the wall, which is pulled out with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Additionally with structures around the "sound" of gunshots also "ricochets" off other structures so the source direction is deceptive, and the quality of the sound is muted by the infrastructure around the person listening ... some people reported they thought the initial sounds were "electronic" noises from the sound equipment and/or fireworks for the "celebration" .... Vegas does have fire work displays occasionally when it's not the traditional days for fire works.

The anecdotal scenario is an intersection collision between two vehicles with a 1/2 dozen different witness descriptions of vehicles, passengers, lights, turn signals ... all kinds of stuff. How about 25,000 witnesses ...

just like on this board the media latches on to a couple of stories and .... "awaaaaay weeeeee gooooooo!"
Old 10-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #58
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Witnesses are probably the worst evidence to present at a trial. People see, or don't see, what they want to see. Someone thinks that only multiple shooters could do something then they see and hear multiple shooters.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Someone thinks that only multiple shooters could do something then they see and hear multiple shooters.
Or they have never been in an actual multiple shooter situation, and rely on one of the cop shows to provide them "knowledge."
Old 10-08-2017, 03:47 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I guess the shooter wanted the victims and their families to feel good. Not suffer.
Until further information comes forth , yes, that would all it would be was a guess.

What is wrong with you dipshits?

We do not know why he did wtf he did. We do not know his motive. (Well except LexusLiar)

Did Truman want the Japs to suffer when he nuked their ass? Or did he have another motive?

Do you understand how stupid you and LL sound by confusing motive with an action?

Yes , his actions caused suffering but we have no idea if that was his motive.

By all accounts OBL motive was to drag the US into a protracted War in the ME. Suffering was just a by product.

You two numbnuts need to leave the sleuthing to the authorities!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women