Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2015, 04:43 PM   #46
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
Lougi,
CK1942 has been super helpful this entire time and I've been modeling this meet and greet in his image. Those are the rules we are working under.

BTW, are you going to make it next week?
Maybe, if I'm back in town I will!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:36 AM   #47
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Of course that will mean a birthday spanking Italia!

Haven't had a good spanking in a while lol ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
I wish you the best of luck with the Social you are organizing and hope that the Social is a success. The only Social I have attended was a Social in Laredo back in 2012 organized by Col. Zodiak. Lots of people-men/women stated they would be attending, but they flaked out and were no shows. There were only two women that attended, Chelsea and her friend from Arkansas. It was a small sausage fest dud in my humble opinion. Captain1962 and I stayed for several hours, but we wound up crossing the border/going to Nuevo Laredo. Captain1962 and I have many years of mongering experience in Nuevo Laredo.

I was at that social lol with sfk, even though it didn't turn out with a lot if people we had fun. I know sfk and I did lol and I witnessed others having fun as well lol

It was fun memories for me ty col.z ;-)
italia is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:39 PM   #48
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The Social that the Captain1962 & I attended was at the Rio Grande Plaza in May 2012 during a week day/night. Chelsea and her friend from Arkansas were the only two chicas/women in attendance while we were there, we were there around 3-4 hours. italia if you were at this Social, it was after the Captain & I left. There were probably less than 15 people that showed up for this Social. The Captain had a bottle of some Badass Ultra Smooth Tequila he had bought in Mexico-don't remember the brand. We were drinking beer & tequila shots. I brought a Sony boombox and had 100+ CDs of Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Texas Country & Tejano/Norteno Music. When the Captain & I decided to split for Nuevo Laredo/Mexico, Chelsea and her friend wanted me to leave my Sony boombox & CDs for them to use. Sorry that was not going to happen & didn't happen. Col. Zodiak is a cool dude, I like him. It was unfortunate that many people RSVP'ed & then flaked out and did not show.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:14 PM   #49
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default PM Inbox cleared

Sorry if some had tried to reach me via PM as my box was full. Sorry for the inconvenience but I guess on a positive note, that means I'm getting some good responses for this.

If you got that my PM was full, please try again.

As for the upcoming event, things are shaping up nicely, and the core group that I KNOW will be there will be a guaranteed good time no matter what the size of the group!
HL
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:48 PM   #50
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I know/remember that Col Zodiak stated that he had hosted/organized another Social in Laredo at the Rio Grande Plaza previous to the May 2012 Social. Col Zodiak stated that he knew and was friendly with the Management at Rio Grande Plaza Hotel and that they were discreet.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:54 PM   #51
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Mcklipsch,
Maybe some recon by you and we can get a SOUTHERNMOST social started?
Thoughts?
Old 10-14-2015, 01:35 AM   #52
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Unfortunately Mexico-Nuevo Laredo Boystown & Reynosa Boystown, Mexico sucks hind tit now. Cartel violence/the threat of Cartel violence killed off Nuevo Laredo Boystown, it is now a shadow of it's former self with only a few clubs still open. It is not worth going to. My friends and I nicknamed Nuevo Laredo Boystown Six Flags Over Mexico-An Adult Playground back in the early 1980's. I had 30+ years of experience going to Nuevo Laredo Boystown. It's very sad to me that NLBT, a once vibrant Adult Playground of many years is gone. I used to really enjoy going to NLBT.

Lots of chicas used to ride the bus from Monterrey & other towns/cities to work Thursday, Friday & Saturday at NLBT, make good dinero & ride the bus back to Monterrey etc. on Sunday morning. The chicas didn't want to work in their hometowns.

Reyosa Boystown is also a shadow of its former self, Lipstick Gentlemans Club is really the only good club still open. But Lipstick is way too expensive for Mexico Panocha-they have U.S. Prices.

There are several Panocha Bars in El Centro/Downtown Nuevo Laredo that work like Boystown-the majority of chicas are there to rent their panocha. La Montera is the main one. I am guesstimating the El Centro Panocha bars are around 15 blocks from the bridge, it is an easy walk. I have never been a big fan/liked the El Centro Panocha Bars. I like/prefer flaquita bonita chicas/slender pretty chicas. The vast majority of chicas that I have seen/encountered in the El Centro Panocha Bars when I have gone are gorda/gordita thick chicas-not a body type that I really like. Flaquita bonita chicas have been few & far between.

I have a buddy that moved to Nuevo Laredo 5+ years ago. Bbond is an older gringo in his 60's that speaks excellent spanish. Bbond & I have hung out many times over several years in Nuevo Laredo Boystown & Reynosa Boystown before he moved to Nuevo Laredo.

Bbond is a very cool no nonsense honest dude that has helped out many newbie visitors to Nuevo Laredo. Bbond is the guy's handle/name on ISG/Internationalsexguide, he is a wealth of information about Nuevo Laredo & the El Centro Panocha Bars. Bbond has a live in girlfriend, they frequent the El Centro bars together drinking. Bbond knows the majority of chicas working and can usually tell you who is good & who to stay away from-there are some chicas working whom are druggies/thieves. Some of the chicas ie the druggies/thieves hate his guts because he will tell guys to stay away from these mala chicas.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:37 AM   #53
hobbylover
Valued Poster

McKlipsch,
Man, great story and info! Makes me long for the days I lived in San Duego and would walk across the bridge to TJ.
Haven't some guys from SA gone down there recently? I've heard it's gotten cleaned up a bit.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:38 PM   #54
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

It's been a long time since I have been to Mexico/Nuevo Laredo. I have read the Nuevo Laredo El Centro Bar Reviews here in the Mexico section by two dudes from San Antonio. One of the guys posted some nude pics of the chica he partook off. She was not very attractive in my humble opinion, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. But to each his own-beauty is in the eye of the beholder-one man's trash is another man's treasure. Or he is like some of my old buddies-they would fuck a rattlesnake if it had a pussy.

My problem is that I am a picky bastard and like/prefer flaquita bonita chicas which have been in very short supply the times I have visited the El Centro Bars. Nuevo Laredo Boystown/La Zona de Tolerencia when it was in it's prime used to have a veritable plethora of flaquita bonita chicas to choose from at various bars. You had chicas from all over Mexico working NLBT.

The El Centro Bars mainly has local Nuevo Laredo chicas working in several bars. So there are not nearly as many chicas working compared to the large amount of chicas that were working at Nuevo Laredo Boystown when it was in it's prime. I always preferred mongering in Boystown/La Zona over Downtown. Now Boystown/La Zona is no longer a viable option, it's basically a Locals Only location.

Back in 1994, I was visiting my best friend since 1st grade in San Diego. He was in the Navy stationed at North Island. He & his wife owned a Condo in Lemon Grove. We went out one night, he promised his wife that we would not not drink any alcohol. We wound up going to a strip club named Night Life East if I recall correctly. His promise not to drink went out the window & we started drinking pitchers of beer. Needless to say we got very drunk. My buddy & I used to frequent Nuevo Laredo Boystown before he joined the Navy. He wanted to show me Tijuana La Zona to compare it to Nuevo Laredo Boystown. I was driving my rental car and we got about a mile or so from the border when I decided it was probably a very bad idea to go visit Tijuana. We turned around & got lost driving back to his Condo. I remember driving through Chula Vista. He had me stop at a 24 hour Grocery Store and he bought some sushi to eat. We got back to his Condo around 4:30 AM in the morning. His wife was waiting up for us & was very pissed off at both of us.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:06 PM   #55
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Default !!!UPDATE!!!

A quick update.

The event is filling up nicely. I've received a great number of vouches and verifications. Thank you ladies and gents for taking the time to do this important step.

There are a handful of folks who I am still waiting to hear from, some of those from this very thread. If this is you please nudge those who can vouch for you.

Lastly, I will be sending invites with rules and location information Sunday night. If you don't receive one, it means I'm still waiting to hear from you. I plan on wrapping up invites early next week. Please send me a PM by Tuesday night.

See y'all soon!

Cheers
Old 10-17-2015, 04:56 AM   #56
STF
Account Disabled

User ID: 293882
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like is going to be a fun event!
STF is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 10:31 AM   #57
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Lightbulb

STF: Come join us!
Old 10-21-2015, 11:04 AM   #58
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Hey all,
I've gone through all my PM's and emails. If you haven't received an invite and still wish to come, let me know ASAP.

This is looking like a great initial Meet & Greet. We are ON tomorrow, rain or shine, but I'm sure the ladies will certainly brighten our day either way.

Anyone else going to "test drive" their HW costume tomorrow besides me?

Cheers!
Old 10-21-2015, 04:20 PM   #59
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

hobbylover your pm box is full again
Hunter 510 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 06:17 PM   #60
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Hope you all have a great time at the social. I wish I was going to be in town.
tandyscone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women