Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #46
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You dream of forked tongues on men you lil closet butt fudge.

I done told you I do not have any 'workers'. I buy land, design a home, then I hire a builder after several have bid the job. If I see any Asian hookers at the job site, you want me to give you a call so you can come over and fuc'em?
The point is, the practice in your industry is to hire undocumented workers. Absent consent forms from your suppliers to not have undocumented workers, you effectively induce them to hire them. You accuse me of the same thing. My point is, I pay them 140 per hour, I'm sure your guys make less.
Welcher
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah, but he's not fucking slave girls.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #48
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They are free to come and go, and do so often. You don't know what you are talking about.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #49
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
and happy birthday to me!

if anyone wants to get me something.....hint, hint

did BellaShenasi/HunnyBunny/PesianLilly give you a freebie today?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:27 PM   #50
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Damn. This reminds me of my ultimate birthday wish. All I need to make it come true is a Thomas Jefferson costume, a plantation-style cabin, and about a thousand dollars (interested AA providers please respond).
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #51
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I am still curious though how this women ended up on the pavement. I think from this video we are suppose to conclude the police are the culprits. Nothing here leads me to that conclusion. It also appears that previous threads posted by the OP are themed as the Police being the "Bad Guys" and are the perpetrators of excessive force and brutality.
They can and are sometimes "perpetrators of excessive force and brutality" and I can say this as I have seen it and experienced them being way out of line as well as going way above and beyond the call of duty.

They are human and do both good things and bad. In the case of Police though, they ARE NOT the law or above the law, however, they have been entrusted with enforcing the law AND they hold the power of life and death over the people the interact with so they can and should be held to a much higher standard IMHO. The police I meet in my part of town live up to this, not so much in other parts of town or the entertainment districts or at night.

Then there there is that "Blue Wall/Code of silence" which needs to be smashed into little bitty pieces. That is just as bad and stupid as the "no snitchin'" code in some minority communities. I also fault the attitude that many LEOs have that they are a special brotherhood (privileged in some views) separate from other people and everybody else is disparagingly referred to as "civilians". It really doesn't go alone with "To protect and serve" which in some departments is often treated as a joke.

I think this is a reasonable and balanced view based on the facts I have and my experiences. I try never to assume or jump to conclusions until all the facts are known but am always skeptical in case there could be some official oppression going on in cases like this.

BTW, how about this case in Rochester NY?

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/sto...VESs2LzU0VqS5w

Ok, are these "monkeys" who deserved what they got or citizens getting a dose of "official oppression" and unreasonably aggressive police tactics?

Now read the very conservative Lew Rockwell's site and take on it.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/w...he-nineveh-pd/
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, you are a pig (is that permissible?). Do I have to remind you that Russell Brand was thrown out of a swanky party and an award show because of making Nazi/Jewish jokes. Here you are on the Jewish new year making racists remarks. Can we eject you for being stupid?

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. Can we eject you for being stupid?
If we could eject people for being stupid , you'd of been gone a long time ago. See how stupid your line of reasoning is Teach?

People that take offense to something said about their religion said on a hooker board are wound to tight. We are on a hooker board, of course I am going to make fun of religious people that come here to fuck illegal Asian immigrants.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I paid my bet, I just did not pay it in the name you asked. I'd of rather given in the name of Hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The point is, the practice in your industry is to hire undocumented workers. Absent consent forms from your suppliers to not have undocumented workers, you effectively induce them to hire them. You accuse me of the same thing. My point is, I pay them 140 per hour, I'm sure your guys make less.
Welcher
There are millions of illegal workers in this country working in any number of industries, take the food industry....do you eat out? If so look are at the help. You are the one that actually fucks the help....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #55
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
They can and are sometimes "perpetrators of excessive force and brutality" and I can say this as I have seen it and experienced them being way out of line as well as going way above and beyond the call of duty.

They are human and do both good things and bad. In the case of Police though, they ARE NOT the law or above the law, however, they have been entrusted with enforcing the law AND they hold the power of life and death over the people the interact with so they can and should be held to a much higher standard IMHO. The police I meet in my part of town live up to this, not so much in other parts of town or the entertainment districts or at night.

Then there there is that "Blue Wall/Code of silence" which needs to be smashed into little bitty pieces. That is just as bad and stupid as the "no snitchin'" code in some minority communities. I also fault the attitude that many LEOs have that they are a special brotherhood (privileged in some views) separate from other people and everybody else is disparagingly referred to as "civilians". It really doesn't go alone with "To protect and serve" which in some departments is often treated as a joke.

I think this is a reasonable and balanced view based on the facts I have and my experiences. I try never to assume or jump to conclusions until all the facts are known but am always skeptical in case there could be some official oppression going on in cases like this.

Ok, are these "monkeys" who deserved what they got or citizens getting a dose of "official oppression" and unreasonably aggressive police tactics?

In the Rochester case, I think the police showed remarkable restraint. Additionally, the girl looked fat, not pregnant, and she put her baby in harm's way, shame on her if she really was pregnant.
People who resist arrest better understand they are committing a crime unless it is an unlawful arrest and the officer is demonstrably committing official oppression.
The police perform a pretty thankless job in the ghetto, let's see you go tackle a 250 pound mad black woman and make it look elegant.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #56
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
There are millions of illegal workers in this country working in any number of industries, take the food industry....do you eat out? If so look are at the help. You are the one that actually fucks the help....
WTF title:
I paid my bet, I just did not pay it in the name you asked. I'd of rather given in the name of Hitler.

I think your Hitler comment speaks for itself. I'm not going to respond to you any further, you fucking anti-Semite.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
WTF title:
I paid my bet, I just did not pay it in the name you asked. I'd of rather given in the name of Hitler.

I think your Hitler comment speaks for itself. I'm not going to respond to you any further, you fucking anti-Semite.
A gay basher that wears his religion on his sleeve as some superior moral uppity badge does not like something offensive said about his religion. Look JewishLawyer, if you can't take it, maybe you shouldn't dish it out. Now go fuck some Asian illegal immigrant you cheap bastard. pull your panties out of a wad while your at it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, yes.. Spoken like one of God's "Chosen People".
Class act Whiny. I would not use JL as a measuring stick for anything Jewish ... Except of course your redneck stereotypes.

Explain yourself or STFU.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I realize you were not addressing me but....

Quote:
Class act Whiny. I would not use JL as a measuring stick for anything Jewish ... Except of course your redneck stereotypes.

Explain yourself or STFU.
To be perfectly clear...I use JL self proclaimed superior people against him and him only. I dislike all religion equally.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #60
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post

Cops are derived from the human race. No one is ultimately qualified to do the job of a Police Officer, so you are correct in your statement that Police Officers sometimes use excessive force. They are and should be held accountable for their actions. In the case of this Asian Girl, from the information presented by the OP I personally can't place the Officers involved as perpetrators of excessive force or blatant brutality. Oh and another thing. You mentioned you've witnessed Officers using excessive force in your community. If they were way out of line and that disgusted you did you contact the Departments IA Div and offer any pertinent information to the incident or did you just shake your head and go about your business? Cause if you did that makes you no better than the Cops.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women