Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2017, 06:54 PM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
And that was?
The local infocry mod is no longer a mod in Montana the hot bed of hobbying.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:44 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
First off VIPRaniLane thank you for your time and efforts by being a female MOD. A thankless job.

VIPRaniLane Showcase:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=16199

Reviews:

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=16199

While here in Las Vegas scouting local talent I kept seeing you post. I took notice of your hourly rate of $500. It really shocked me. Back in good old Texas $250-$300 seem to be the norm. And as I was sharing with The Cryptmaster I guess prices are just higher on the west & east coast.

Then I started looking at your reviews. I found something very strange that I have NEVER seen any where on this site. You have 9 reviews. By only 6 hobbyists. No reviews in the last THREE years.

Here is the very strange part! All of your reviews were by hobbyists that their only post was for your review!? Now I can see 1 maybe 2 guys posting a FABULOUS review for you and then never posting again. It could happen... I guess. BUT ALL 6 guys stopped posting. I have never witnessed that before. EVER! So guys join the site. Post an excellent review on "YOU". Then never posts again.

That's kind of scary almost creepy. One might thinck it's the "BLACK WIDOW EFFECT". You know what the black widow spider does to the males once she has her way with him? That's right she kills them.

Come on VIPRaniLane share your secret. We'd love to hear how you do it?
I'm hoping more of you will post rather than PM me! as always thank you for your support!
Old 05-29-2017, 04:58 PM   #48
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I've plans to be in Vegas next month and was doing a bit of advance shopping when I happened across this SL threAD. Good to see he's found a comfortable home here in Sin City.

But how 'bout them Vegas mods? Bet they practice seconds and bottoms in their spare time!

Finally, SL, you perform some public service. Good for you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:41 PM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I've plans to be in Vegas next month and was doing a bit of advance shopping when I happened across this SL threAD. Good to see he's found a comfortable home here in Sin City.

But how 'bout them Vegas mods? Bet they practice seconds and bottoms in their spare time!

Finally, SL, you perform some public service. Good for you.
Thank you. You know me always willing to help a brother out.👍
Old 06-01-2017, 09:27 PM   #50
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 06-15-2017, 10:56 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 06-28-2017, 05:52 AM   #52
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
First off VIPRaniLane thank you for your time and efforts by being a female MOD. A thankless job.

VIPRaniLane Showcase:

Reviews:

While here in Las Vegas scouting local talent I kept seeing you post. I took notice of your hourly rate of $500. It really shocked me. Back in good old Texas $250-$300 seem to be the norm. And as I was sharing with The Cryptmaster I guess prices are just higher on the west & east coast.

Then I started looking at your reviews. I found something very strange that I have NEVER seen any where on this site. You have 9 reviews. By only 6 hobbyists. No reviews in the last THREE years.

Here is the very strange part! All of your reviews were by hobbyists that their only post was for your review!? Now I can see 1 maybe 2 guys posting a FABULOUS review for you and then never posting again. It could happen... I guess. BUT ALL 6 guys stopped posting. I have never witnessed that before. EVER! So guys join the site. Post an excellent review on "YOU". Then never posts again.

That's kind of scary almost creepy. One might thinck it's the "BLACK WIDOW EFFECT". You know what the black widow spider does to the males once she has her way with him? That's right she kills them.

I've had members ask if this thread and review writing 101 should be combined/ I wonder why?
Old 11-03-2017, 04:26 AM   #53
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

VIPRaniLane Showcase:

Reviews:

Did we ever get closure on this one?
Old 11-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #54
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

User ID: 374868
Location: In your thoughts, dreams, and prayers. Physically in Houston, Tx.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You mean did you get closure? Obviously not.
KueenKat4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:04 AM   #55
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think there is anything fishy. Men don't write reviews all the time on every provider they have seen. Men aren't obligated to write a review by any means. Obviously she got them to sign up and review her for her benefit. Nothing wrong with that. Eccie is a review site so if she needed reviews for reliability then that's just what it is. They probably became ghost because no one can live up to her standards.
Btw you seem pretty interested even 6months later. Why don't hop on the bandwagon and contribute a review and disappear.
Maybe the black widow spell will work on.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:19 PM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KueenKat4 View Post
You mean did you get closure? Obviously not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KueenKat4 View Post
I don't think there is anything fishy. Men don't write reviews all the time on every provider they have seen. Men aren't obligated to write a review by any means. Obviously she got them to sign up and review her for her benefit. Nothing wrong with that. Eccie is a review site so if she needed reviews for reliability then that's just what it is. They probably became ghost because no one can live up to her standards.
Btw you seem pretty interested even 6months later. Why don't hop on the bandwagon and contribute a review and disappear.
Maybe the black widow will work on.

Sounds like your answer might be racially biased. Did you copy / write / solicit those fake reviews? What information do you have that Crypto was in on this? Nothing? Or is your response just like your desperate lactating threAD you posted here in Coed? Asking for a friend!
Old 11-04-2017, 12:33 PM   #57
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Asking for a friend? Desperate lactating thread? Desperate is your look. I don't have too much of a point to prove like you do. Racially biased? Cause I'm a black female?! Oh ok. I forgot this is a board where even people like you get kudos for being low in confidence and desperate for attention.
It's working trust me.
We see your many posts every day and have a chuckle.
Why so desperate for attention?
Why so curious about TS?
There's a plethora in Houston just like lactating providers.

Come on... You can come with me when I visit and I'll show you how to work. Trust me, it'll keep you occupied but you'll do much more service in the streets than your forum posts that get ignored.
Trust me there's a place I can take you where the words that come out your mouth mean everything baby.

All you have to do is follow me...
Old 11-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #58
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Btw...
You, yourself did not receive the information you were looking for still even after a ban.
If that doesn't sound desperate than what does? Ask your friend that and get back to me cause I have confidence enough to ask for myself.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #59
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing sounds more desperate than you do.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #60
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one comes to respond to you anymore.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women